Mood Slime: Panties Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was nice," she said pulling her lips away before she slid off the shoulder straps of the dress, letting it fall to the floor.

"Oh, my God!" He said staring at the naked beauty before him as her fingers gently stroke his shaft.

He felt dizzy for a second as she gently pushed him. He fell back against her mattress as he was suddenly in the bedroom but he wasn't even sure how he got there. She pulled his pants off along with his shoes before crawling onto the bed, lying down between his legs before she gave the tip of his cock a gentle kiss.

"You want this Travis, you've always wanted this," she said still giving his cock more gentle kisses as she cradled his balls in her hand.

"Jesus..... this is so messed up."

"That just makes it kinkier, doesn't it?" She said before she wrapped her lips around his member and began to suck it.

"Fuck! Holy shit!"

Travis was not a virgin, but Heidi was very talented at this. He began to wonder why his father didn't try harder to keep her as he felt like she could suck his very soul out of him as her tongue danced around the tip of his cock and her lips gave the perfect amount of suction. Her finger gently caressed his balls and he wasn't sure how much longer he was going to last at this rate.

"I love seeing you squirm like this," Heidi said between sucks. "Your father never appreciated my talents, but you do, don't you?"

"Oh God yes!" He said, gripping the comforter beneath him.

"So big, so tasty," she said as she teased his member with her tongue even more. "Nobody can handle your cock better than me."

Travis knew something wasn't right with her but he couldn't help himself. He knew that the pink slime he saw downstairs and in the bathtub was a sign that something was wrong but he had never felt anything this good before. He didn't want this to end and would do anything she asked him to do right now as his cock was in her grasp.

She suddenly moved up a little more, letting his cock slide between her perky breasts. Travis could feel the smooth skin of her chest sliding along his shaft and he let out a moan, enjoying every second of it as he looked down and watched his cock disappear between her mounds as she squeezed them together and milked his cock.

"Fuck....... FUCK....... this feels so........ so......!"

"Nobody has ever done this for you before have they?" She said as she continued to torture his penis, giving the tip little licks every time it got close enough. "Are you gonna cum for Mama?"

"Oh my God..... this is......... so........"

"Cum for me Travis, you can cum as much as you want."

Travis gritted his teeth and grabbed the blanket under him as he tried to calm himself down but it was no use. He thrust his hips in the air and started to violently cum all over Heidi's face and chest. It didn't want to stop as it felt so intense. He had never cum this hard before even with his ex-girlfriend but now he was starting to feel ashamed that he had blown his load so quickly.

He felt this strange sensation move through his body making him feel a little lightheaded, but the pleasure was amazing as he collapsed against the mattress. It took him a few moments to catch his breath but soon opened his eyes in a panic.

"Oh, shit...... Heidi..... I'm so sorry!" He said as his face turned red.

"For what?" She said with a smile as she ran her finger along her chest and lick the cum off. "We aren't done yet."

Heidi stood up and walked over to the door, shutting it. Travis wasn't sure why she did that but as she turned back around there seemed to be no sign of his cum on her at all. Her skin was clear and dry which had him a little confused. Her breasts also seemed slightly bigger but he knew that couldn't be possible either but what was even strange was how his cock suddenly got hard again.

"Wha....... what the?"

"As I said, we aren't done yet.

She began to crawl on the bed towards him as he was suddenly very nervous again. Her body was incredible and he wanted her so badly and he knew she was going to fuck his brains out and it was going to be amazing as she let the tip of his cock gently brush against her slit.

"Holy Fuck...... wait, Heidi, what about uh...."

"What about, what?" She said with a smile as she continued to tease the tip of his cock before letting it inside her about an inch.

"Shit...... SHIT," He blurted out as he wanted to slide inside her so badly. "What about pro.......... protection.......... FUCK!" He yelled as she lowered herself even more, letting his cock disappear inside her completely.

"You don't need protection from me," she said before she kissed him and began to slowly move her hips. "Oh yeah, your cock feels so fucking good!"

"Oh Wow," Travis said as he was suddenly in Heaven as she milked his cock.

His hands slid around her ass and held it as she moved her hips back and forth before she slid her hand under her shirt and pulled it off. Her lips pressed against his chest before she buried her face in his neck, sucking on his skin as her body wiggled on top of his.

This was the best sex he had ever had and he wanted nothing more than to cum inside her. Nothing would make him happier than to be able to unload his ball in this beautiful woman but in the back of his mind, he was scared to death of getting her pregnant. He assumed she would let him pull out so he was just trying to enjoy himself, but the fear seemed to be making it harder for him to hold control himself.

She continued to kiss his neck and even sucked on his earlobe before she whispered: "Your gonna cum for me again, aren't you Honey?"

"Fuck....... this feels so........"

"That's it, your cock is so big, and it feels so good," she said as she began to moan and move her hips faster. "Don't stop fucking me Travis, oh Fuck! Give me that big fucking cock of yours!"

"Jesus, Heidi, this is........ so......."

"I want it Baby, I want it so bad," she whined which was like music to his ears

Her pussy was so tight and felt so good as he held her ass even tighter. She kissed his lips as she was sweating and moaning even louder on top of him. He began kissing her neck as well as she let out another whine. Their arms were wrapped around each other and he knew he could blow at any moment.

He wanted nothing more than to cum inside her but he was still nervous about it. Having sex with his ex-stepmother was already weird enough without getting her pregnant but he soon realized that it wasn't up to him as she sat up, straddling him still with her hands on his chest.

"I want this....... I want this so bad!" She said in a deep voice that was rather disturbing to hear.

Travis was a bit freaked out by it but soon he felt her pussy squeeze his member and he couldn't help himself anymore. His hands gripped her ass until they slid up her sides. Heidi grabbed them and placed them on her breasts, holding them there as he felt her nipples perk up in his palms.

The way she moved and moaned on top of him, she looked like a Goddess. He was helpless as she milked his cock for everything he was worth as her sweaty wet hair covered her face and she bit her lip enjoying herself. He began to wonder what this meant, and what would happen after. Would they start dating, would he be her fuck toy, or maybe she was just doing this to get back at his father for treating her so badly. It was a lot to think about but soon he couldn't think about anything other than the sensations he was experiencing at the moment.

"Oh Fuck, this feels so fucking good Travis," she whined as she began to move faster. "Oh yeah..... Oh, God!" She yelled out in a roar.

Within seconds he began to cum even harder than before. It felt even more amazing than he imagined as his cock emptied into this beautiful woman on top of him. His legs wiggled as he was pinned down and forced to feel the ecstasy that was ripping through his body at the moment but something was very wrong.

He felt like something was being pulled out of him along with his cum but he wasn't sure what. It was as if his energy was being sucked out of him because as the orgasm filled his body, it felt like part of him was being sucked out and into her. As good as it felt, it was unnerving as well as he felt exhausted suddenly.

As he opened his eyes he noticed the strange symbol above her crotch glowing as his cock continued to squirt. The strange glow started to travel through her veins throughout her body and he watched as her breasts suddenly grew in the palm of his hands. Her ass plumped up as well and he knew something was terribly wrong here as she opened her eyes and stared at him with pink irises.

"Holy shit!" He said looking up at her as two small horns began to sprout from the top of her head. "Heidi...... what...... what's going on?" He asked as he was still pinned down with no way to escape.

"That felt so good," she said seemingly ignoring the changes happening to her as she suddenly sprouted a tail and her fingernails grew longer.

"Heidi?" He asked still nervous at what he was seeing.

She placed her finger on his lips and said "Shhhh. Everything is going to be alright."

Travis was panicking until he suddenly noticed her pussy was moving. Her hips were stationary but the walls of her vagina were moving on their own, massaging his cock as it was still inside her as a pink-colored slime dripping from her and down the sides of his hips.

He removed his hands from her breasts, noticing a sticky pink fluid all over them as if it had leaked out from her nipples. He watched as more started to drip from her and she began to rub the pink slime all over his chest.

"Heidi.... what are you......."

"Don't worry, I am protecting you, for Annorak."

"What the fuck is Annorak?" He asked trying to get free but he was still pinned down.

"Everything will be okay," she said suddenly moving her hips as an intense pleasure surged through him from his cock. "Doesn't that feel good?"

"Fuck..... fuck, what.... what are you......" he struggled to say as the slime seemed to be thickening and hardening around him,

She started moving her hips again and it was amazing how good it felt. He knew he couldn't stop what she was doing to him as the slime slid up around his face, covering it and the rest of his body until all he could feel was his cock deep inside Heidi being unmercifully massaged until he would cum again.

12