Mood Slime Rogue: The Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Somebody! Anybody! Please help m-"

Another slime tentacle; similar to the one fucking her ass, jammed itself into her mouth. Quickly silencing her. She wanted to feel sickened as the taste of cum returned to her tongue. But she couldn't hide what her body yearned for. She truly wanted this. It was her fantasy. She read the stories across news sites and internet forums. Nearly all incidents ended with unbelievable orgasms, followed by untold therapy bills. As well as the occasional; though temporary, possession of some entity. Bottom line: nobody was truly hurt from each encounter.

Wendy trembled from head to toe. She could no longer deny the pleasure happening all throughout her body. Every nerve ending felt like it was alternating between ice and fire. Her nipples and clit felt like they were ready to explode. Her asshole relaxed, allowing the invader to twist and curl with greater ease. Her pussy walls fluttered as the tentacle within rotated and fondled her g-spot. Wendy was on the edge of an orgasm. She wanted it more than anything. She wanted her fantasy fulfilled. She wanted! SHE WANTED! The tentacle in her mouth retracted long enough for her to speak aloud.

"I want you inside me." Wendy moaned to the enormous, black slime mold at the foot of her bed.

The slime mass wiggled, sizzled and popped from Wendy's submission. The length near her face returned to her mouth, stuffing much of itself down her esophagus. Another tentacle; the size of the one already inside the haunted woman's pussy, shot forth from the center of the creature and entered her body. It quickly intertwined with the other, reshaping both phallic ends within Wendy's cunt. Working in unison with the tentacle in the woman's ass, all three lengths drilled her insides. The combined attention happening at her front and rear; as well as the miniature mouths sucking and chewing on her sensitive flesh, brought Wendy right to the edge and kicked her into the orgasmic abyss.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed in delightful pleasure, though muffled by the slimy dick in her mouth.

Every muscle throughout Wendy's body went rigid. So intensely, her very figure vibrated in the slime beast's grasp. Her pussy ruptured, squirting what felt like gallons of girl cum onto everything below. The creature reacted in kind, flooding Wendy's throat, birth canal, and colon with ectoplasmic semen. The contractions from her innermost muscles; as well as the clenching of her anal cavity, became inhumanly strong. So strong that her dirty holes actually snapped the slime appendages off. The phallic ends stayed deep inside her body.

The paranormal slime mold recoiled and every remaining length holding, restraining, or sucking on Wendy's body released her. The one in Wendy's mouth exited violently, spraying dark colored cum across her face and all throughout the bedroom like an unattended firehose.

The woman fell back onto her bed. The mattress; having absorbed everything throughout the night, felt like a giant sponge when she landed. Slimy and wet at the same time. Wendy continued to convulse in orgasmic ecstasy. Dark semen leaked from each of her holes. The severed psychomagnotheric phalli remained buried in her pussy and ass. All three wiggling helplessly as if yearning to return to the sexual entity. All three making Wendy inadvertently twitch from pleasurable aftershocks.

The black slime blob slowly grew in size. It was in no hurry. It had a suitable source of sexual energy to enlarge from. After a few minutes, the severed ends of the creature fell from Wendy's used holes. The sudden vacancy made the filthy woman shiver. The three ends wormed their way back to the dark, gelatinous source. Once reabsorbed, the slime mold wiggled and bubbled, further growing in size.

Meanwhile, Wendy was finally coming down from her pleasurable high. Her body relaxed and her limbs stretched outward. For the briefest moment, she thought it was over. Suddenly, she felt something grazing her toes. Very weakly, she lifted her head and looked down at her foot. The slime creature reacted, creating a large mouth from its body and swallowed Wendy's flesh, all the way up to the ankle. The slime continued forward, venturing up the bed and across the spent woman's body.

"Woah, wait a minute... oh God... No!" She called out as the slime crept up further making her think it was going to eat her.

Instead, she began to feel it massage her skin from the bottom of her feet, all the way up her legs. It was a very strange feeling as the goo slithered even higher. Her fear vanished as she was too exhausted to struggle while the slime engulfed her pelvis, pausing right below her belly button.

She looked down at her legs which were covered in the black goo with little tendrils wiggling off of it. She wasn't sure what was going to happen until she felt little vibrations throughout the slick mass.

"Oh... oh... SHIT!" She blurted out as the slime began to gently massage her clit, grabbing it in a gentle pinch and slowly swirling it.

"Oh fuck... Fuck! That feels... " she moaned, lying back as the slime sent a vibration that started at her clit and went down all the way to her asshole.

The slime began to work her legs as well, as if getting a professional massage that she was sure would end happily. What felt like dozens of slimy fingers caressed her from the tips of her toes all the way up her legs. After the intense sexual activities that transpired, this was different and much more gentle than before. Wendy felt a gooey finger gently caress her slit, teasing her before the slime began to venture further up.

"Woah... what... " she started to say, struggling to catch her breath as she felt the warm slime slide up her stomach, before two clumps reached out, looking almost like hands before they grabbed her breasts. "Oh my!"

The slimy hands massaged her breasts and she began to feel what she could only describe as mouths within the palms. Gently sucking on her nipples as the fingers squeezed her mounds. The slime slithered under her as well, sliding up her back and around her shoulders. She felt more hands working the stress out of her shoulders making her moan from the incredible sensations happening all over her body.

"Oh fuck... oh God, don't stop!" She demanded.

Before she realized it, Wendy was in the air above her bed again. Held up by the slime as it continued to have its way with her body. Her pussy felt like it was being eaten out by a very talented mouth. The tongue hit all the right spots and soon her whole body felt like it was being teased and tasted by hundreds of little mouths. Wendy shook and squirmed, suspended in the air as she wanted nothing more than to cum again. But the slime was not letting her cum yet. It merely toyed with her. Teasing her and edging her in an almost endless cycle.

"Fuck... oh fucking Hell... let me... I want to..." she begged as the mouths continued to torment her until her whole body was tingling.

They all stopped, holding her there just one light touch away from orgasm. Her anger rose that it wasn't finishing her until the slime tightened around her and hit every pleasurable nerve all together.

"FUUUUCCCKKKKK!" She screamed.

Wendy's body spasmed and she squirted like a broken fire hydrant. Blasting into the slime and hearing it leak and drip all over her mattress below. The mouths continued to pleasure her, making the orgasm last as long as possible.

She soon passed out immediately after the orgasm faded. The slime gently placed her back down on the mattress and wrapped around her body. Almost holding her and letting her relax to regain her energy.

----------

As the sun came up the following morning, the light shined in through the window. The warm beam fell upon her eyes, causing her to roll over away from the light. Comfortable as she was, Wendy reminded herself she couldn't stay in the bed forever. It didn't take long before she remembered what happened the previous night and opened her eyes, sitting up and quickly looking around the room.

She was still naked but the bed didn't feel wet or icky. Something she considered a win. The dark smudges that covered her body the night before were gone. No evidence remained of the incident, other than the words still written above her sex: FUCK HOLES. Wendy sighed in partial relief until she heard a noise within her home.

"Oh fuck!" she said, jumping out of bed and grabbing her robe before heading over to her desk.

A thin layer of pink ooze was dripping off the edge of her desk. Having soaked into the numerous drawings she made which were scattered across the floor. She quickly realized what happened and was shocked and even a little disappointed that it was over.

"Dammit, I really enjoyed that," she said, stepping closer to see the goo.

Wendy's hand gently touched her clit, remembering the night before. As she let out a moan, she heard a slight pop like a single air pocket of bubble wrap, and saw the slime foaming a little on her desk.

"Oh, you like that?" She said in a seductive voice.

It bubbled again before she looked on the floor and saw an older drawing she did of a woman with her legs spread and an eyeball looking out of her pussy, with black tendrils wiggling out and across the labia.

"Oh shit!"

The paper suddenly bulged like something was under it. Wendy backed away and fell on her recliner. The black entity with the large eyeball and four black tentacles emerged from the artwork, leaving slime and shreds of paper behind as it looked at her and crawled towards her.

Wendy freaked out as it drew closer but soon thought about what happened the night before. Looking down at the thing, she felt one of the tendrils gently caress her leg. It wasn't moving any closer and seemed to be waiting for permission. In spite of the paranormal tension in her home, Wendy's pussy throbbed.

"Oh fuck, what the Hell is wrong with me?" she asked herself.

The sensation at her core grew in intensity. She was violated the night before, and now she was wanting another incident to happen. Not caring of any consequence to follow. Slowly, she opened her robe and spread her legs a little. The one eyed creature wiggled on the floor, reacting to the nude woman before it. Moving a hand between her legs, Wendy used her fingers to spread open her lower lips.

Allowing the creature on the floor to see her pretty pink insides.

"You want some of this?"

The creature jumped with excitement and climbed up her legs, looking at the slit between them as Wendy felt nervous and excited at the same time. Her pussy was already dripping with anticipation as one of the tendrils reached out and gently caressed her sex, making her moan at the touch.

"Fuck... that feels so good," she said while feeling the slimy tendril violate her. "Show me what you got."

With a smile, Wendy leaned back into the chair and spread her legs even more. The creature gave her a nod and shoved all four tendrils into her pussy at once. Forcing itself deeply into her tiny body. The size of the tendrils should have hurt but Wendy felt nothing but pleasure as the creature disappeared into her waiting slit.

Once fully inside her snatch, the recliner moved with a power of its own and positioned itself in front of another decorative mirror inside the apartment. Legs wide open, Wendy looked over her sexy reflection. She would have fucked herself in an instant if possible.

Focusing between her legs, all Wendy could see of the creature was the eyeball between her pussy lips looking back at her in the mirror. She felt three of the massive tendrils wiggling around inside her while the fourth plopped out and wiggled into her asshole. All of them touching every sensitive nerve and reminding her of pleasures she didn't even know were possible.

"Oh... FUCK YEAH!"

12