Mookie Moo 01

Story Info
Mookie Moo needs her own place.
4.6k words
3.4
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mookie Moo 01

I'm to start out by apologizing in advance for having to claim "I'll circle back" to a few parts of my summer fun of cross dressing and stepping out. For now, I just wanted to concentrate on one of my roommate's friends and didn't want to cloud up that story with my freaky friend Darrin or my highly unexpected adventures with my realtor, Luci. Their stories will come soon enough, but they both had their fingers in my summer pie, so I mention them, but I qualify them with a "circle back" place holder. So, just hang in there for a while.

Anyways, on with my first summer as Mookie Moo.

The only thing I can think of that sucks harder than having to ask your friends for permission to dress when you attend one of their gatherings is hearing "no" over and over and the Condo purchasing process. Both of those equally suck, but at the least the 400 "sign here" process came to an end. The "no thanks, Mookie Moo" process still continues today, except for two times at Darrin's house, but it was just he and I and his freaky little reasons to have me over will be left for another story. Details to follow.

Hi, I was born as Morris, but my demeaner never lived up to the traditional meaning of such a name, so transitioning into a more feminine role in life was easy and it started a long time ago. Of course, I had to live as the odd one until I came of age, but I didn't waste a lot of time after that. I'm not saying that it was over-night transformation because cross dressing takes time to pull a wardrobe together, it takes time to refine the attitude, you really need a safe place to live so you can dress freely and OMG, getting the hang of facial makeup is just plain old funny. Well, it was funny in the beginning, like clown funny, but I have since figured it out and by that, I mean my makeup is as light as possible.

And if you think I have been stretching it with my "made to order" excuses above, well, just check out my hair, right? Imagine a portrait of a Morris from the 1800's with these waves, right? No, these wavey points belong on a fem boy in the 21st century, not some stateman from the days of old.

Anyways, enough of all that. I thought I might start about a year after I committed to my roleplaying life, which was well in front of me purchasing my Condo. I had moved out of the family home and rented a house with an acquaintance named Tanner. I didn't impose my life style choice on Tanner, but he worked out of town in the beginning of the week, which left me plenty of time to dress while home all alone. I'm not saying that he didn't know or suspect anything, but I think it's fair to say that we found a nice balance. Well, my hair style is full time, so the scale may have leaned a little in my favor, but I never ran around the house in jammies when he was home or when his friends were over.

I even went beyond the call of duty and treated his gamer friends very well when Tanner was home and he hosted a game night. Not as Mookie Moo, but as Morris with glossy cheeks or maybe a pull over shirt that didn't look anything like the t-shirts they wore. And it was all cool because I kept my distance. They kept their attention to the flat screen and I was basically invisible anyways. And believe me, it didn't take more than one game night to realize that they never even looked up at my eyes when I handed out more brews, which is a shame because the black eyeliner pencil is my favorite tool and it lays down a dark line so fine that it's hard to notice, but it was always there. All they had to do was to look at me.

And the games went on all Spring whenever Tanner was home and it didn't take me long to realize that the gamer group had an odd ball itself. He was a game night regular, but he was a nonplayer, hence the odd ball title.

Not an odd ball fem boy queer like me, but a different type of visitor just the same. Trent. I won't be circling back on my story about Trent because my initial story is about how he helped me to break out of my secret identity shell and learn about how it feels to have someone pay attention to me. I mean, he barely said 30 words to me, but of everyone in house, he was the only one who didn't consider me invisible. I mean, he barely looked at me, but he knew which corner of the living that I hid in as the rest of Tanner's friends zapped and went all phew, phew, phew on the flat screen.

Anyways, I quickly picked up on Trent's routine. He found his comfort spot behind the couch and arm chairs of video players, watched intently, barely spoke and never played. All of that was fine, but Trent had another part of his routine. Within 3 game nights or so, I noticed that about 9pm, he got this look in his eyes, looked around, finished his beer, walked his empty can into the kitchen, used the bathroom and then he would quietly slip out of the front door. I swear, the others may expect that from Trent, but it seemed like I was the only one to actually know that he left the house.

Now, as the invisible one, I was never going to play a video game, but I didn't see any harm in playing a game of my own with Trent. I knew his routine and I knew what the vortex of a triangle was, so I started to time my walk into the kitchen from my side of the living corner to match up with his "I'm done" look in his eyes and created our own vortex at the kitchen counter. I would have thought that triangles had more to say, but I accepted that Trent was a guy of few words.

"Hey, finished with your beer, Trent?"

"Yeah."

However, he never pulled back when I touched his hand as I took the empty can from him and he eventually exchanged a few pleasant words after a few times. LOL, he freaked me out once in June when he said he liked my hair because I wasn't sure which way the comment was going, but I smiled, thanked him and playfully slapped him on his chest.

"Is that a boy's hair style?"

"Oh, my stylist sneezed and this is how she fixed it. And before you ask, she sneezes a lot, so that's why my hair looks like this all the time."

After that, I decided to step it up a little more, just for Trent mind you. I was still invisible in the corner to the others, but had they noticed, my face was a little brighter and my shorts were definitely not from the correct gender shelf. I bought a pair that were definitely questionable, but at least could be thought of as "are they?" or "are they not?", but you had to look at me to think of them and me as questionable and the guys just didn't do that, so Trent got a softer Morris in the kitchen that night.

"Are boy's legs supposed to be that smooth and hairless?"

"Oh, you and your two-beer limit, Trent. Your eyes are all fuzzy and stuff. However, they are all that and I hope that doesn't make you mad."

"Nope. See you, Morris."

"Um, just between us, you might want to call me Mookie Moo at times like this. Do you know what I mean when I say times like this, Trent?"

"Ah, I think so. See you before the 4th, Mookie Moo."

Tanner, the roomie, was going to be home for the entire 4th of July weekend, so he planned his game night for the Thursday before the weekend so he and his boys could get their fix in before celebrating the holiday weekend. I started my Thursday night celebration with red Rosey cheeks, pale white eye shadow, a star logo blue pullover and my questionable female leisure shorts, which I pawned off as comfortable. And then I celebrated by myself in my corner as usual.

By this time, I had Trent's exit schedule down pat, so when I knew he was within 45 minutes of rolling his eyes from side to side, I made a special delivery to him. Without him asking, I plated him one more slice of pizza and grabbed him one more beer and leaned into to him as far as I could. My intention was for him to notice my Rosey cheeks, but I accepted it when he locked his eyes on the translucent white behind my eyes. I already knew he was a man of few words, so I didn't linger after I handed off the food and brew special delivery.

"I know what time it is, but it's a holiday weekend, so one last brew before you leave, Trent."

"Thanks. I guess I'll see you in the kitchen is 43 minutes or so?"

"Cool and there's nothing wrong with us having a schedule. It's actually quite harmless, so just keep repeating that in your head. Enjoy."

And then I walked away so he didn't have to say anything else and I returned to my place in the corner. Hah, he looked at me! But I let the next 43 minutes play out and I didn't do anything further until I noticed his eyes rolling from side to side. That's when I timed my walk to the kitchen with his and met him at our kitchen vortex. Again, I was going to let our 2 minutes of vortex game in the kitchen play out, until he actually ran his hand up and down my arm as his way of saying thanks and good night. Hah, it was time to figure a few things out, so I walked him to the front door, stepped outside onto the front porch with him and closed the door behind.

"It's not uncommon in Europe for the departing guest to air kiss the host on the cheek as they depart, you know. I assume you noticed that I closed the door to block their view. It's OK Trent, it's just a harmless courtesy."

Well, I'll be damned! He did it. He was reluctant and it's fair to say that it was his first air kiss, but he did it. It's also fair to say that I needed to practice presenting my cheek while standing on my tippy toes, but everything starts with the first time, right?

Hah, I let him pull away from the street before I sent him a text to let him know that I knew he had a boner and it wasn't from spying Franks fat ass in his "down on the farm" coveralls, which he had to wear to keep the world from seeing his Plumbers crack. Also, Frank is actually a Plumber.

I also let Trent know that he didn't need to respond to my text, one way or the other because it was harmless. Hah, I barely swiped any makeup on my face and I only ran my hand over his chest under his t-shirt twice and boom, morning wood at 9pm! Like I said, it's all harmless.

And to my surprise and delight, Tanner and his boys set up a special Friday night game night. Apparently, Saturday was the big holiday night and their girlfriends let them squeak in another tournament night. The good news was that Tanner mentioned it to me early enough in the morning to figure out something to wear, but not enough time to spend hours wandering around a store. So, I spent the afternoon in my bedroom looking at everything I owned and came up with an outfit that would draw questions, but not get me kicked out of the house. LOL, neither of which I was really worried about because of my invisible status in the house.

It wasn't much and it was barely holiday themed, but I did have a leisure suit that was blue with red stripes down the legs and arms, so that was it. I topped it off with a white pullover, worked extra hard on my hair and took my place hiding in the corner and occasionally passing out brews. Of course, Trent got a little extra special attention, but with very little pressure.

"Hey Trent, would you like me to make you a grilled cheese or maybe make you a nut?"

"Ah, what?"

"Tanner picked up party nuts. Would you like me to make you a nut? I think it might be time for me to make you a nut. It's just a harmless nut after all."

"Oh, well, what would the Europeans do?"

"I believe if we were in Spain, they would take the nut. If we were in France, I'm pretty sure they would take the nut. England could go either way, but at the end of the day, I'm pretty sure they want a nut. By the way, you might feel better about all of this if you pay closer attention to my extra makeup today. My eyes are better defined today and it's harmless. Anyways, I'm going to make you a nut sooner or later, so try not to hate it."

Yeah, I let him off the hook because words aren't his favorite thing, but I did return with a nice slice of the sub sandwich and a beer for him. I sliced the section of Sub sandwich diagonal on both ends and then in half and placed them on the plate to form a triangle.

"Oh look, I formed a harmless triangle vortex out of your sandwich. Enjoy, Trent."

Hold please. Let me circle back to the beginning of my story, this was the point where I decided I had to find another place to live. Not that I didn't like sharing a house with my roomie Tanner, but I needed more freedom. I had to live alone somehow. I mean, there I was, playing half dress up every week or two and there was a guy who wasn't face punching me for expressing my inner self. Mookie Moo had to get out on her own and figure out what was actually available to me without walking around on egg shells. Besides, role playing sucks when all you can do is shine up lips up and highlight your eyes. This was the moment that screamed it was time to buy or rent my own place. It would be so much easier to be "harmless" if I lived alone.

Anyways, I'll circle back on my circle backs about my freaky friend Darrin and my realtor later. LOL, details to follow.

Oh, before I personally delivered Trent's specially sliced piece of the party Italian Sub, I made a mental note of the living room and how I could have fully dressed. I mean, as long as I didn't stand directly in front of the flat screen, hell, I could have worn only my favorite high hip riser undies and gone basically un-noticed by Tanner and his crew all night. I mean, what the hell, right? Anyways, back to my hungry and quiet Trent, the guy who hasn't called me a funny name yet and didn't flinch when I harmlessly bushed his chest up and down yesterday. I mean, he flexed a little, but he did not flinch.

"Here you go, Trent. A bite to eat and a can to drink. Hey, did you know that the French gave us the Statue of Liberty and the air kiss and other things? Most of them gifts to us and the world are harmless, but one or two of their gifts to the world are more passionate then harmless."

"Thanks, and look, a few nuts on the side, just like you promised. Cool."

"Oh no, I promised to make you a nut, those are just the teasers. I'm going to make you a harmless nut, Trent. Enjoy."

Again, I quickly spun out of his side of the living room and walked right past my corner hiding place and went into my bedroom. I mean, I just gave a guy a history lesson on some of the wonderful things that France has given us and it was still too light outside for any frisky history lessons on the front porch, so any extra activity during his exit plan needed a more private setting.

Oh, I wanted to take off my long leisure pants and expose the thigh high socks I was wearing under them, but I held myself together and watched my phone clock. Then I waited to hear the toilet flush and I made my move into the hallway. I wish I could tell you that I played it cool, but it was my first playing it cool, so I'm not sure how it went, but it went.

"So, Trent, I guess we'll see each other again in a week or two, right?"

SOB, can that guy can nod his head like nobody else, or what? I mean, look at him, will you? Nothing about one single head nod says "let me out of here" and I was pretty sure it was his biggest move yet.

"I accidently open an extra can of beer and absent mindedly put it on my night stand. I mean, it's Friday and all, so maybe your 9pm exit time can be delayed by a few minutes?????"

OMG, he lifted his head and glanced down the hall towards my bedroom! I mean, Mookie Moo wasn't looking for a steady boyfriend, but his quick glance said "let's go steady" if it said anything at all. So, before he could realize what was happening and run for it, I took him by the hand and walked him into my bedroom and closed the door. I'm not sure if he heard the cheap little door lock snap, but I pushed the button and gave us a little privacy.

"Don't get excited, they will just think you left as usual. Also, there is the beer I promised you."

Well, even though I knew how to unbutton my own cargo shorts, it's a little different from the other angle and it took way too long, but I managed. It was just something else for me to practice because that was almost a moment killer.

"Ah, Mookie Moo, what are we doing? Not that I'm complaining, but is this really harmless?"

"Well, I promised to make you a nut and I'm going to deliver on that promise. If you have a big problem with that, then you should leave. The door unlocks from the inside when you twist the knob."

"Oh, I'm staying because I like the way you're harmlessly twisting my door knob."

Hah, rub a guy hard and he's not going anywhere, right? But oops, hah, OMG, jerking off another guy presented an entirely different weird angle issue. LOL, he stood basically still and sipped his beer, but I was on this side, and then on the that side, and then behind him (which I will try again), but I ended up in front of him and awkwardly pulled on him until actual sounds came out of his vocal cords. His vocalization actually reminded me of a few videos from Chang and all I could think of was how the stroking worked out so much better when the stroker was on her or his knees and pulling it right at their face from the lower angle of attack. Oh, I wasn't ready for type of harmless sexual activity, so I decided to keep at it the way I was. Oh, there was a laundry day in my future for sure.

That's when it became very apparent that my future laundry day would be the next morning. My leisure suit was all I had to absorb his stuff and his stuff was coming to a theater near me soon. On the bright side, hey, Mookie Moo pleased a guy! On the lesser side, OMG, did my warm up suit catch it or what? And so did my undies because I did my best to insert his squirting head inside of my waistband. I mean, I was going to be in the laundry room the next day anyways, so why not catch it all, right? Also, please say right because I was caught without the appropriate knowledge of what to do.

"There, I told you that I was going to make you a nut, but I can't exactly walk you out of the front door tonight. I'm kind of a mess here."

"Well, that was amazing, a little awkward, but amazing at the same time, Mookie Moo. So, what would the Europeans do now?"

"Say it my way first."

"Ugh, you made me a nut, a very fine nut. Now, what would the European's do?"

"Well, the German's are too neat and tidy to risk a big hug that could transfer a wet spot because the nut I made you was much larger than I expected, but the Sweden's would acknowledge that this was Ok and it wouldn't be the last time, although they would write it down like instructions that were confusing to follow. By the way, I hate to keep circling back to the French, but you know, right?"

Hmmm, just like a guy, he lost the nut I made for him and he was done, but his air kiss got upgraded to an actual cheek kiss. It would be embarrassing to tell the French about it, but it was an improvement.

"Can I sneak out of the back door, Mookie Moo?"

"Yes, and call me and have your Aunt Luci find me a house or a Condo to buy, ASAP. Her picture is on all the city benches for a reason, right?"

"Oh, I can do that. She is the best real estate agent in Middleton. Alright Mookie Moo, I'm out, but this is a secret, right? I mean, I like the way you make me a nut as you say, but you know, right? The guys?"

"Yes, I wouldn't want your friends to know that a cute boy with great fem hair made a nut for you. I mean, what would they think, other than that cute boy better find a new place to live and fast, right? By the way, you need more than a passport to enter France. I mean, certain other skills may have to be demonstrated. The French are very passionate about life. Or should I leave the French out of this for now? I mean, for a while."

Look at that, will you? Ask and you shall receive. I mean, it was another cheek kiss on the other side and he was never going to make it through the French Customs agents, but it was something and they say that everything starts at zero and works its way up.

12