Mookie Moo 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think our kitchen vortex game went on for another six weeks or so, when two announcements were made to me. I'll circle back to Aunt Luci later, but she found me a Condo that was being sold by a young couple who were knee deep in expanding their family and when she walked me through it, I had the down deposit check in my pocket ready to go. Again, I'll circle back to Aunt Luci because not only is she a good realtor, she is a very naughty middle-aged lady, very naughty, but with liberal rules. Details to follow.

Anyways, the other announcement I received was from Trent. He was three weeks away from going to back college and that meant that maybe we had two more times to meet in secret, right behind the backs of Tanner and his friends.

Well, I had to wait about a week for Aunt Luci to tell me that everything was a "go" and that she was working on the home purchase paperwork. When she called me and told me that 2300 of the 4500 pages had been printed out, I gave the roomie the news that I was moving out.

He was cool about it and maybe a little happy because week by week, I had been pushing the envelope of dressing around his friends. I mean, it was all for Trent, but his friends began to notice as well, so maybe things were for the best.

Now, I had already graduated to blow jobs for Trent and he broke down to one single quick peck on my lips, so the next step before he was off to college seemed inevitable. I didn't know if he wanted me that way, but our last couple of sneaky sneak-aways would make that available. I never embarrassed him by getting naked in front of him, but that was about to change in the middle of August.

We followed our sneaky routine of pretending that he left the house, only this time, as soon as I locked the door, I began to undress and crawled into the bed in just my bottom undies. I pointed at the night table and lifted the covers and told him that tonight would be his choice. Hammer my mouth under the covers or hammer my butt with a condom on, under the covers. Either way, we were both getting in my bed.

"I've had a lot of fun this summer, Trent and I won't resist. So, ignore my front and grab a condom or grab my head and push me down. Your call."

Huh, give a guy a choice, right? He wanted his cake and he wanted his cake served on a plate, I guess.

At first, it seemed like he just wanted to ram rod my mouth from the side of the bed, which he did, but then he actually spoke words and asked me roll over my belly for him. Oh, that was a moment of truth and commitment as I watched him reach for the box of condoms on the night stand. I mean, I said it was cool and I offered it, but damn, watching a guy roll a condom on was a sure sign of things to come. Another sure sign was the way he manhandled me into a position that he felt was best and OMG, when I felt him pushed against my brass ring, oh boy, it was game on and then then it was game over for my freshness back there.

Now, the good news was that he wasn't going all crazy and his body warmth actually felt very nice, but there was no ignoring his every thrust. I'm not saying that it hurt, but I am saying that it hurt like hell for the first few minutes. I'm not saying that it felt better after a few minutes, but I am saying that it felt great when he finished and pulled out. I'm not saying that I would never do that again, but I am saying that I would probably not ever do that again. I hope you hear me when I say, OMG, who in the hell ever thought this was enjoyable? Oh, yeah, the guy on top, that's who, right?

As I promised earlier, I will follow with the details to follow regarding my freaky friend Darrin and Trent's mischievous Aunt Luci, the realtor supreme. But don't be surprised if I change my name to protect my innocence as I tell the story of the Condo purchased follow up survey.

End Mookie Moo 01

12