Moon Eyed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
412 Followers

I thought he was being unnecessarily arrogant. Perhaps he wanted to show his superiority over the others (whom he thought of as less beings). Admittedly he was intelligent, fast thinker and expert at his job and certainly one of the most leading achievers.

He did not conceal his dislike for me as a program designer. I thought he did not like the idea of a woman team leader. He thought all the praises I got (or any other female for that matter) was just because of what I had between my beautiful legs. A jealous girl once whispered in my ears that once when Ted was drunk, he told her that he would like to get between my legs, if he could.

When I heard that, a tremor ran through my body. I knew that he invariably attracted attention of girls in the office; some of whom I knew fancied for an opportunity to get into bed with him. Some of them perhaps did. However, I always saw him shooing girls away from him. His trying to woo me was an exception, what a privilege!

There was an office gossip that Ted had changed since a few months; approximately since the time that I joined the office. He had been fucking around some office girls, earlier. However, he had off late, been pushing them away with visible contempt.

I wondered how could any girl get into bed with such an arrogant guy who thought nothing of her? Romantic? I thought he was abhorrent. I conveniently over looked my encounter with Ted in the dark elevator. Well, our prejudices always prevail over our fair judgment.

All said and done, I was really stuck at that time. I needed his help badly. I felt frustrated at his intransigence. I didn't know what to do. One of Ted's assistants learnt of my problems and frustration and came to me. We had a bit of chat, when she confided to me to say that she felt that if I became "a little more adjusting and indulgent" toward Ted, she was certain that Ted could help me out. I asked her how she knew that.

She said, "Ted has told me that he knows that you need his help. He said he was ready to help. However, your rigid and confrontationist attitude discourages him."

I bloody well knew what she meant, when she used the words, "a little more adjusting and indulgent." She hinted that I volunteer to get fucked by Ted. That was obvious the way she smiled after she said that.

After a lot of conflicting thoughts and inner turmoil, I decided to deal with him face to face. I was confident; I would not give in to Ted's pressure techniques. After all I was not a woman with loose character or a whore, who agrees to get fucked for something in return. I decided that if he agreed to help, I shall put conditions before hand. If he did not agree, that would really be my bad luck. I phoned him for a cup of coffee in a nearby café. Ted happily agreed.

After ordering coffee, I started apologising for my aggressive behaviour. He waved his hands off and asked me to come to the point. I told him that I wanted his help and told him the background again, although he was well aware of it. His blunt reply was why should he help me? I knew he would say that.

I argued about the importance of the program for the company. He said that was for the company management to decide. If they thought his help will benefit the business, they should ask him. I knew it would come to that. I decided to be patient and try 'Damsel in distress' strategy'.

I said with all the sweetness and persuasiveness at my command, "Ted, you are my senior colleague in the company and I am well aware of your expertise in this area. To develop this application would take considerable time of mine and my team. There is a deadline to this program. It is very important for me and my career. Now Ted, For God's sake, not for the company, but for me, please look at my program, for my own personal sake. Please?"

I repeated 'please' twice deliberately, he looked at me with a sympathetic look and said, "Well, as I said earlier, if a sexy girl like you, tells me 'please' over and over again, it breaks my heart. I say to myself, what can a poor fellow like me do? But then I say to myself: but what is in it for me? "

I was boiling with fury inside me with his sarcasm. However, I decided to be prudent. Showing anger would not help me or my team. I had to think of the real hard work through days and nights that my team and I had put in for weeks to come to this stage. I did not want to ruin it because this slob said some crass words. I continued with all the sweetness I could muster up, and said, "Ted, dear, have a heart. If you do this for me, I shall ever be so grateful to you and make it up to you for your time. I promise."

The moment these words left my lips, I was sure he would start demanding things. I knew he would interpret it to mean that I was preparing myself to get fucked by him. I slowly added, "What I meant was that should an opportunity arise, I shall be the first person to come to your help and resolve any issues you might face in your work."

Ted looked at me and smiled. He said, "I doubt, if you could ever help in my professional work directly. However, certainly, you could do a lot in ways that would help me in my work."

I knew the bugger wanted me to ease the pain he had between his legs, so that he could focus on his work. (Gosh! If I did that, would that not ease the pain I had between my legs too! I wondered.) He used subtle words to disguise his desire. I was both angry and aroused at his words. Under different circumstances, I would have retorted to him promptly. However, I conveniently ignored him and kept quiet, keeping in mind the delicate situation I was in. I also wondered somewhere in dark corners of my mind, whether, there would ever be a situation, where I shall make it up to him to ease the pain he had between his legs!

I had inkling that this bum was always able to read my mind. He looked at me and said sympathetically, "I know you are telling me something; but thinking something different inside. Control yourself. I am not that bad a person as you think. I have a golden heart inside my strong and virile body."

'The bastard does not forget to mention his virility when talking about his qualities'; I thought to myself, amazed at this man's persistence.

As Ted tried to read my mind, he continued, "Ok, just for your sake, for a sexy and beautiful woman like you and also keeping in mind your promise to me to make it up to me; as a very special case, in spite of my very busy schedule, I agree to look at your program on personal basis."

As he uttered those words, a great feeling of relief descended on my face and sure enough, he read my mind again and smiled.

Ted continued, "However, it cannot be done during office hours or in the office; because that will mean I am short charging my own work. It will have to be at your place or mine, when we are alone and undisturbed. The reason is that when I work on something, I like to work with complete focus. Although it is your program, I would not like you to get negatives, if I am involved. I would like to have a thorough look at your program, if you don't mind. The program reading and correcting, where required, would perhaps take Ten or twelve hours of continuous work."

I knew in which direction the bugger was trying to drag me. However, I also knew that he was absolutely right. Since he was not assigned my work, he was not permitted to work on that officially. If he worked on that in his free time, that was a different matter. Besides, the program reading, correcting and aligning it with the application was indeed time consuming. There was no other way. I had to agree.

I said reluctantly, "I understand. I really appreciate your agreeing to my request to help me out, on personal basis. We have thoroughly tested our program. However, I personally am grateful for your offer to have a second look at it. Since you stay nearer to the office, we better do this at your place. When, do you think?"

He smiled and for the first time, I liked the way he smiled. Much prejudiced as I was against him, I saw that there was no sarcasm or devilish hue in it. Perhaps it showed that he liked my accepting his invitation. However, although I was happy that he agreed to help, it did not take away the bitterness I had deeply buried inside for his contempt for female professionals in general.

We agreed to work from Friday evening. Until Friday evening, he would do his work and right after the working hours, he would drive me down to his place. Both of us would work until late into the night, after which, he promised to drop me home and pick me up again the next day morning. This would continue until Monday morning, when he felt that the work would be over.

Finally without my asking, he smiled slyly and said, "Honey, I am a professional and however deep my weakness may be for you, I assure you that I shall not rape you in my apartment."

I looked at him with equal dare, smiled equally fearlessly and retorted with an attempted scorn on my face, "You better not! I am also a professional besides I know how to deal with potential rapists." Sure as hell, I was not half as confident as I pretended I was, when I said that.

Ted had his application loaded his laptop. I would bring in my laptop. He would look on my program on my laptop where as I would work on his application to see how we could integrate the two with Ted's assistance.

When I informed my team about this news, there was a feeling of tremendous joy and relief. The girl, who had asked me to try to talk Ted into assisting me, came to me, congratulated me and whispered in my ears, "Ted is not just good in his work. He is very good in bed, believe me. He is not arrogant or crass when he makes love. He is very loving and kind when he wants to be." She said with a deep sigh and concluded ruefully, "Sad that I could not get him the second time. Lucky girl, you. He is moon eyed for you." And she walked out leaving no doubt in my mind of what she was aiming at. Whatever I understood from her left me weak in the legs and my pussy oozing out fluids.

I got into Ted's car as he waited for me after the office hours on Friday evening. Ted looked a different person as he was driving home. He stopped on the way to buy some beer, groceries and food stuff at a way side store for a while, leaving me inside his car. When he returned, he had some bags in his hands. It looked like he had nothing in his house and he bought all the stuff to make up for that. He appeared more cheerful than I had seen him before. He looked at me and smiled.

I had butterflies inside me earlier, as I wondered what would happen when I would be alone with him for hours in his flat. His genuine smile gave me a little bit of confidence. I felt that perhaps I had misjudged this man, after all. But then again I wondered knowing what he was, if he would force himself on me in the solitary confines of his flat. Was it wise to go alone with him? I shook off the thoughts quickly, because I was quite confident that I knew how to deal with him, if it came to that.

As soon as we entered his apartment, Ted asked me if I would like to have something to drink. I asked for lemonade. He disappeared into the kitchen perhaps to load things in the fridge and to get me lemonade. I was thirsty and gulped the lemonade Ted offered me. After finishing the glass, I wondered, if he had not mixed any sedatives in my drink to sedate me. However, it was too late to think of that. Ted excused himself. He said he would go for a shower. He said he will be back in 10 minutes and I should feel at home. It wasn't that easy, given his reputation. All the same, I stretched my legs on a sofa looking around his living room.

Expectedly, it was bachelor's apartment in some ways. Things were scattered around. Some expensive things could have been better arranged. It did need a female touch, I thought. I expected to see pictures of some naked or semi naked girls on the wall. I found none. There were some other pictures too. However, I was taken in by the aerial view of our city through the large glass panel of his room.

Ted was back in ten minutes as he had promised. He had showered and was dressed in casual white pyjamas. He had his wet hair unkempt flying loose. He had perhaps not worn any under wears, which alarmed me wondering if he had any designs on me for the evening. I had to be extra cautious, I thought.

He looked so attractive in casuals. I had half a mind to run to him, hug him, look into his eyes and offer him my mouth for a kiss. However, I sat unmoved and looked at him trying to disguise my inner feelings. Did he read my mind then too? I wondered; because he smiled sweetly again as if he knew what I was thinking at that time.

After I agreed to accept his invitation, Ted seemed to be Mr. Charming in his behaviour. Thoughts were rushing through my mind if all that was to deceive me into feeling of complacency, so that he could have his way with me, when I was least prepared?

Ted walked over to his working room. Ted pulled a chair in front of his working table and got lost into looking at the computers, where he had loaded my program. He had a series of screens and computers to work on. Before I thought any further, he was so deeply immersed in looking through my program that he seemed to forget that I was there by his side. It was a little bit of an anti-climax for me as he did not bother to look at me, make any overtures, make any sexist comments or throw any loaded suggestions at me, leave aside seducing me. This was completely unlike what I had expected. Did I feel it was a letdown?

I decided to focus on his application. I almost knew what the application contained. I just had to see the links and modify my program to match the two. However, I could do that only once Ted completed his work.

Ted and I got busy in reading each other's programs. There was a complete silence in the room. I went step by step into Ted's application. It was a typical application that suited my program. I just had to make sure that it had the compatible terminals that enabled it to snuggle into my program, which normally all such applications emanating from our company have inbuilt into them. Of course Ted's application also had the same. I had a close look at the application for the next one hour and half. By that time it was nine in the evening. Ted was completely immersed in the laptop.

I was hungry. I was also tired. I walked over to the kitchen. Like, the living room, kitchen also needed lady's touch. Some of the freshly bought groceries and things were still lying on the platform. I looked around. There were some bananas. I remembered how I worked bananas to have a little bit of release. However, that evening there was Ted. I really did not need bananas to get a solid fuck, if I really desired. I smirked at my own hypocrite behaviour. On one hand I was playing a difficult to get woman for Ted and on the other, I wanted to be a fucking slut, eager to have his big solid cock impaled into my hungry cunt.

Thinking of banana, I lost appetite for food and sauntered back into the living room, where Ted still had his head drowned into a maze of innumerable jumping tiny characters, digits, signs and symbols. I was fatigued and fell onto the sofa. I was drained of all energy. I was drowsy. I was about to drift off to sleep, when I saw Ted looking down at me from where he was. He saw me relaxed. I pretended not to look at him. He had a weird smile on his face. I knew then that all his earlier attempts of being Mr. charming were just façade to deceive me.

An eerie chill ran through my spine as I saw him slowly rising from his crouching position and walk over to me. He stood over me looking down on me menacingly with the by then familiar crude and lusty grin on his face. His expression was devoid of any sympathy or sensitivity for me leave aside affection.

He looked at me and gave his typical devilish smile. He lifted my chin and asked, "Darling, how was my acting? You thought I had changed? No I am the same person. I could not fuck you in the lift the other day. I am going to fuck you now. Better still, I am going to rape you darling and you can do nothing about it. In fact that is what you also want is it not?"

I was scared out of my wits as all I had feared seemed to be coming true. Ted's decent behaviour was perhaps a deceitful disguise to lull me into a feeling of complacency and remain unguarded and then he would strike like a proficient killer snake attacks its prey. Seeing my frightened state, Ted smiled and that time there was no charm in it. He knew my helplessness and vulnerability and was all set to take full advantage of that. I tried hard to stand up and face him. However, fear, anticipation or lust overtook me and I remained lying limp on the sofa like a frightened deer ready to be devoured by a hungry lion.

Ted loomed over me and lifted me up easily in his arms. I could feel his taught muscles and biceps. I could smell the fragrance of his deodorant. I felt his unshaved beard on my smooth cheeks. I would lie, if I said I was not horny at his body touch. I wished he would treat me more gently. I would surrender to him easily if he treated me better. However, he looked down on me like a hunter looks at his prey.

I looked at his face and again saw him grinning with the same crude lusty face. There were signs of scratches and marks, which I had not seen on his face earlier. When he flashed his eerie smile, I could detect one golden tooth. I remembered the famous Bond movie where a villain with similar golden tooth smiles crudely and chews steel frame with his bare teeth. Ted smiled perhaps at his success of trapping me with such an ease into his bedroom with an intention to rape me.

I shuddered with terror. To say that I was frightened out of my wits would be a gross understatement. I was completely and comprehensively over powered by this man gorilla, who had decided to rape me in such a completely planned way that there was no way I could get out, or complain. It was at my initiative and my own free will that I had come to his apartment. How could I then claim that he forced me into sex?

Ted laid me on the bed with a thud and thundered, "Will you undress willingly, or do you want me to tear off your dress and make it impossible for you to return home, decently dressed?"

He did not ask me if I would let him fuck me. It was clear he was hell bent on raping me. I looked at his frightening face and removed my clothing one after another with trembling hands. When I was about to remove my bra, in one swift motion he snatched it from me and threw it away. He pulled down my panty almost tearing it off. I started crying. I was so horny myself that if he had asked, I would have readily let him fuck me. Why he was terrorising me to fuck me was beyond my comprehension. Obviously that was perhaps his habit.

I lay naked on the bed waiting for his next move. He was looking down on me like a hunter looking down on his healthy prey and smiling at the prospects of having a good meal for some days to come. When my sobs became louder, he shouted at me to keep quiet. When I continued crying, he slapped me hard on my face. I felt severe burning sensation on my cheeks with the force of his strong hands hitting hard.

I screamed and asked him, "Why do you beat me and frighten me? If you want to fuck me, go right ahead, but please don't beat me."

He flashed his impish smile showing his teeth again with that golden tooth imbedded deep in between them. I sat up on bed, clutched at his trousers and cried out, "Come on fuck me Ted. Don't torture me like this."

Ted smiled again and said scornfully, "You fucking bitch, you were pretending to impress Ted. Were you? I knew from the beginning that all this hoopla was nothing but a desire to get a good fuck from me. Was I wrong honey?"

iloveall
iloveall
412 Followers