Moon Eyed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
414 Followers

That was the first time that I had touched Ted's naked cock. I wrapped my fingers around Ted's enlarged cock to feel its girth. It was certainly larger than my fingers could grab. I held its foreskin and lovingly began to rub it over his long shaft. The feel of my fingers on his cock made him shiver. He clutched my breasts harder as he felt his cock being shagged.

Ted quickly unhooked my bra straps and uncovered me from top. He bent down and began sucking my luscious breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard. Then he looked at me and said, "My, you are delicious."

I looked down at him and smiled, "Looks like you haven't yet forgotten your infant days."

"Not if I have mom like you with boobs like these to feed me." said Ted, continuing to work his mouth on my breasts. He wrapped his large cupping palm around one of my breasts, cupped it in and squeezed it hard. Rolling his fingers over my nipple Ted said, "Liz, you have the best breasts I have ever seen. Gosh they look like God made them as a specimen of beauty."

"And you have the biggest cock; I have ever laid my hands on." I said.

Gosh! What a sentence to slip out of my mouth! I was afraid lest Ted asked me how many cocks I had felt before. But he didn't.

"It is all yours darling" said Ted. He stood up and slid out of his trousers and uncovered his huge thick, long cock raised upturned. I took his cock in my hands and caressed it lovingly for a while, looking at Ted. Ted smiled, running his fingers through my hair.

I caught Ted's waist and pulled him to me. I tried to work his kurta (shirt) over his head. Ted pulled his top over his head and threw it in a corner of the bedroom. He was buck naked. His lithe and muscular body looked so sexy and desirable. I rubbed my head on his hairy chest. I slid my hand over his flat stomach and slid my hand down to his pubic area to feel his hair and then his pubic mound to come down to his cock upturned hard cock. I circled around his waist and felt his tight ass in my fingers.

It was good to caress and feel his well toned body. I was thrilled that it was mine at least for that night. I wanted to be his that night and wanted to feel him all over and inside me. I wanted to be his fuck toy for that night. I looked at him. He was looking all over me and stopped at my trousers. He bent down, flipped open my trouser belt and pulled down my trousers. I shoved off the remaining of my trousers. I stood there awkwardly in my panties. Ted slid his hands down to between my thighs and lovingly slid down my panty to expose my love triangle for his feasting eyes.

He slid his hand to caress my mound and feel smoothness of my well shaved pussy. I had specially shaved my mound. Perhaps I had premonition of things to come and wanted to be ready for it. As soon as I felt his hand sliding down his hand caressing on around my pussy a stream of my juice squirted out of my pussy. Ted's fingers got wet as he had his finger at the mouth of my love hole. He rubbed his fingers on my pussy lips. He got down the bed, spread my legs apart and closely scrutinised my pussy hole. I felt shy. I tried to join my legs together to hide my pussy.

Ted understood my hesitation. He circled his arms around me and lowered them to caress my ass cheeks. He caressed them for a while and said, "Gosh! your ass is so tender, smooth and yet so firm. I would love to kiss it.:

I had no hesitation in saying, "Be my guest. You don't have to ask sweetheart, I am all yours."

Ted turned me over with my face facing the bed and ass looking at the ceiling. Ted bent his head on my ass and placed his lips on my ass cheeks. He rested his lips on my ass cheeks fir almost two minutes as if enjoying the feel of my ass cheeks on his lips. He kept kissing my ass cheeks frequently at times spreading his saliva profusely on them. He also caressed my ass to feel its softness yet its firmness in his palm. He inserted his one hand between my body and the bed and fingered my pussy also simultaneously. His action inflamed me the way he caressed my pussy and licked and kissed my ass cheeks.

He then turned back again to look at my breasts and flat stomach. He caressed them to his heart's content. He caressed each part of my body: my navel, my curving waist, my neck, of course my breasts, my spinal cave at the back and all. I had a feeling that Ted's wife Maria also had a similar figure and features as mine. I could gauge that from his face expressions. I thought then that Ted was ready to fuck me.

However, he had other ideas. He grabbed both my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed such that my legs hanged down the bed while I lay on the bed. My pussy was right on the edge of the bed.

Ted bent down and sat on his knees on the floor. He pulled my thighs apart and looked at my pussy. He pushed his hand between my thighs and inserted his two fingers into my pussy. He kept rotating his fingers occasionally pulling a part of my pussy lips and fingering me so deftly that I felt like I was going to cum there and then. It was a long time since I had felt any man's fingers into my pussy.

I closed my eyes feeling his fingers working into my love hole. The feeling was ecstatic. As he kept finger fucking me my ecstasy built up into a crescendo. My love juices began to flow and I had convulsions running through my body. I had a huge orgasm. I clutched Ted's hands and said, Ted, Gosh, I am coming... Stop now and fuck me honey. I am horny as hell. I have wanted you to fuck me for so long dear. Don't torture me anymore."

Ted realized that I was craving to have his shaft into my body and so was he. He stood up with his huge shaft shaking in air standing upturned. I could not but hold it in my hands. I slowly rubbed its foreskin on his stem and pulled Ted closer to me to take his cock in my mouth. I kissed it all around. As in the dream, I could not take in his shaft fully. I slurped his pre-cum lovingly and let him mouth fuck me for some time.

His patience was giving way. He had wanted to fuck me as badly as I had wanted him to fuck me. He withdrew from my mouth and said, "Enough fooling honey, it's time for the real thing."

I resumed my position back on bed, waiting for him to come atop me. He slid between my legs, and resting on his knees, he loomed his huge frame over me. He gently pushed my thighs apart and rested my legs on his shoulders. My hole was clearly visible to him. He looked at my pussy and said, "Honey, you may have a bit of difficulty taking me in there. I shall be gentle and cause you as less pain as possible." Then he looked at me and asked, "Liz, would you want me to wear a condom?"

I most certainly did not want to reduce the feeling of his cock inside me. I wanted to feel his skin and not plastic inside me. Besides, I didn't mind if he made me pregnant. I was ready for a child for a long time. My hubby and I had stopped protection and still no child.

I said, "Ted, I want to feel your skin inside me, not bloody plastic. Please fuck me with your naked cock and cream out all the juice you have inside me. If I could, I would like to mother your child. Don't think twice. I am ready."

Ted smiled and looked down at my pussy with some typical expression on his face. I knew that he saw that my pussy hole was a bit too small for his huge shaft. I kept quiet. I caught his cock on my hand and rubbed his foreskin several times to spread his pre-cum well over his shaft. My pussy was overflowing with my own female juices. I rubbed his cock several times on my pussy lips. He knew that I was concerned at the pain of his initial entry into my cunt. He picked up a bottle of oil. It looked like he had also prepared for tonight.

He had got this bottle from the stores, where we had stopped before we reached Ted's apartment. Gosh, he was sure that he was going to fuck me that night! I shivered at the thought.

His cock was well oiled then. I caught it in my fingers and pushed it between my pussy lips urging him to push it in. Ted shoved his cock in a little. I felt my passage expand. There was no pain. Ted looked at my face and shoved his cock a little deeper. There was some pain now. I closed my eyes, as Ted gently began to withdraw and push his cock deeper into my passage with his very gentle heaves one after another, leaving a good gap in between.

I began to feel the pain. I also had that over powering heavenly womanly feel that only a woman can feel, when she is being fucked by her passionate lover. I felt as if the whole world belonged to me then. The feeling was indescribable.

Ted started to fuck me a little faster than before. The pain eased and was taken over by the feel of his big shaft filling my passage fully and stretching it a lot to facilitate Ted's cock's movement inside. The feel was exhilarating for me. I opened my eyes and looked at Ted to see how he felt. Just at that very moment he too opened his eyes and looked into mine. Our eyes met. I felt terribly shy. From my bitter enemy, Ted had become my lover over night. Ted's eyes said he was equally ecstatic at mating of our genitals.

Gradually he picked up pace. I too responded to him with the fervour I had hidden inside me for a long time. This was not a banana. This was a long thriving vibrant aggressive shaft that was impaling its length and girth inside my passage repeatedly. Ted was incredibly strong and continued fucking me shaking my entire body as he pumped me. He had grabbed my violently shaking breasts and squeezed them harder and harder to the point of my breasts turning red.

I could feel his huge cock filling me inside completely and reach the crevices in my body where no cock had ever reached before.

It must have been a long time. I was amazed at Ted's holding power. My hubby would have creamed out thrice during that time. I was becoming hysterical with his each stroke as I neared orgasm. I told him, "Ted, fuck me faster please. I am coming..."

I had a huge orgasm again. I sighed. Ted stopped to see, if I needed rest. I panted hard as I had also worked hard to keep pace with his fucking by raising my hips and receiving him deeper inside me. Ted was not yet finished. He was about to I thought. I also wanted to have another raging orgasm. I had felt like never before.

I signalled Ted to come down and let me mount him. I climbed atop him and manipulated his cock into my pussy. It was a little difficult but far smoother than the first time. I felt his girth inside me. I slowly rose my body to take his cock out a little and plunged my body on Ted to push my cunt on his cock to thrust it fully inside. As his shaft went in sliding through inner walls of my pussy passage, I had that extra ordinary feeling of exhilaration and ecstasy. I felt as if I had owned the whole of Ted. Ted closed his eyes and experienced his cock sliding in and out of my cunt.

I kept hammering myself on him for a few minutes, when Ted looked to start giving in. He said, "Liz, please fuck me harder, I m coming."

His voice sounded sweeter than any other time. Sometimes he grabbed my breasts and other times he grabbed my waist or ass cheeks, as I pumped on him repeatedly. I said, "Ted, I am also coming along with you. Hold on a little more. I kept humping him and then all of a sudden a huge wave surged through my body. The wave seemed to have swept my brain aside. There was a huge explosion in my mind as I cummed in a big way. At the same time I felt Ted spraying a huge load of his hot sperm into me. it made me feel quite warm inside.

I felt like a complete woman with his cock still hard and embedded inside me. This, I felt was what God intended man and woman to have as reward for their sacrifices for one another. It was more than sex. It was love climaxing into an intercourse.

After almost half an hour of love making, or rather hard fucking, Ted was panting and had perspiration on his forehead. I was also quite out of breath. Ted and I slumped on bed and clung to each other in a close embrace.

Ted looked at me with that "Moon Eyed" look, sighed heavily and asked me, "Honey, do you know how strikingly you resemble Maria? How I wish you could be in my life now like Maria was." I knew how he wished I was not married. Perhaps he would have married me.

I said, "I don't know if I could take Maria's place. But sure as hell, I promise you that I will drain you out much more than Maria did. I dint know how much you fucked Maria. But man, you will have to fuck me more than once daily and fuck me hard like you did just now, with this rod you have here. I will not let you go otherwise"

Ted grabbed me in his arms and looked down on me "Moon Eyed".

I gently moved his arms away. He looked at me questioningly. I said, "You have got over that nasty woman. I have to settle my score with my man too, now that you are here for me."

I went to my laptop and started writing an email to my hubby.

I wrote and I quote:

Dear Hubby,

I am writing an open letter, which would help you to file a divorce petition against me, if you so desire without having to go to too much trouble. After you admitted of you fucking your secretary and asking me if I was also fucking around; I felt greatly relieved. Until then I was following all my marriage wows in letter and spirit.

I am writing to inform you that since that conversation, I decided to fuck around and now I have found my fuck buddy. I have just been fucked by him and after finishing this letter, I am going to be fucked by him once again. This is going to continue.

Therefore I am asking you to decide if you want a divorce or you want us both to continue the way it is. Either way, I am ok. I do not want to leave you unless you want me to. If you want to get me out of your life, I have a partner, who wants to invite me in. Choice is yours. Mind you, you will not have to worry about paying alimony, if you do divorce me.

Yours

Liz

Unquote

Dear Readers,

Let me make it clear that I am not a software person and if there is any technical bullshit in my writing I request you to overlook it. Also please forgive my errors and style of writing. Do send me your comments please. Good or bad.

iloveall
iloveall
414 Followers