Moon Rise Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was none in the eyes of Naberius. Nor was there shame or hesitation. Gods, how long had it been since I had a lover that I didn't fear for? I could never drink him dry - at least, not in one sitting. I knew that. I could feel that. His eyes instead darkened noticeably to a midnight blue and he lowered his mouth to me once more, his eyes never leaving mine. My thoughts were abruptly derailed as his tongue laved at me in a way that was a little more senasation than a human tongue could produce, and that image of a three headed dog flickered in my mind, as his tongue slid deeper inside of me than it truly aught. I almost hit my head on the wood of the door as I gasped and slammed my eyes shut, overwhelmed by the sudden flood of orgasm that pounded through me. He pressed his advantage, holding me pinioned against the cool wood and the heat of his mouth. I was gasping, whimpering, and moaning aloud in alternating succession. He didn't release me until I felt the flood that I could not stop cover his lips, tongue and face. I had an almost hysterical fear of my cum leaving pale stains on that beautiful spidersilk suit but I managed not to laugh aloud as he finally drew back enough to speak to me once more.

"Are you finally accepting?" He growled, his eyes still carefully watching my face. I hesitated, but he continued: "Let me feed you, my Princess. Let me touch you and take you until you demand that I stop."

A soft, amused smile curved my lips as I regarded him. "You fancy I'll ever tell you to stop? You really don't know me at all, then, Barry." He bared his teeth a little at the grating nickname but it just made me smile more, appreciating the brief moment of power over him. With blinding alacrity, he lowered me to the ground, sweeping both of my wrists into one of his hands, shackling them together above my head, as he kissed me deeply, with ferocity, and his fingers slid inside my slick core, curling inside of me with complete confidence in his motions. I gasped into his mouth as he held me captive in his immensely strong arms and sent my body flying to the edge of orgasm once more in less than twenty seconds. His grip should have hurt. The way he dominated my body with the demand of his own should have offended me. His certainty of my positive response should have annoyed the hell out of me. But none of that was the case... it all just rendered me helpless and craving more.

"Wanton succubus," he said with a small smile, as my hips pressed further into his hands, craving a harder, more insistent touch. He bit my lower lip with a smile. "But truly, I was sent to keep you safe. I knew what I was signing up for and what it might mean."

"My father..." I began, thinking of how awkward this could be at family get-togethers. I also mentally cringed at the irony of talking about my father with his friend's finger's knuckle deep inside my heated, drenched core.

"I knew what task he was asking me to perform, Tempest. You are his daughter. His is the realm of passion and excess; do you not think he knew precisely what it would mean to guard your body?" He kissed me again gently. "And I knew from the moment I saw you, I would happily put my body and soul on the line to keep you sane and alive." He lowered his head to rest on the top of mine, forehead to forehead -third eye to third eye- as he continued to hold me contained in his arms, as his left hand slowly, insistently, forcing me to walk that jagged edge of desire. "Cum for me," he ordered softly in my ear, and I reacted almost instinctively, my body shuddering against him as my warm, fluid desire continued to coat the fingers he was moving in and out of my body. He demanded it, and I could do no less than obey. And it made me feel... better. There was such a peace to just accepting and letting go of my constant, omnipresent mental shackles that I placed over the core of who and what I was. It was like holding yourself tensely all day, and finally, for once, allowing your muscles to relax at the end of the day. It almost hurt it felt so much better.

He released my wrists, and slid his arm under my head, cushioning it, then leaned in to kiss me on the lips. It was an almost hesitant, testing gesture, and when his tongue touched my lips, I raised my arms around him and pulled him closer against me, devouring his kisses as much as I meant to devour his soul. I let go of all the mental and psychic restraints I kept on myself, allowing the force of who and what I was swell, filling the room with my scent, my power, and the shining blade's edge of my hunger.

When I opened my eyes and beheld his, I didn't see fear, even as I grabbed his hand and brought it to my lips to lick his fingers clean of my essence. He saw me. And he wasn't afraid. There was something... So alien, yet so compelling about this feeling. I knew, instinctively, that I would never need to fear anything when he was around. He would always keep me safe. I knew it the way I knew the sun would rise tomorrow. I don't know what it was about him, but the familiarity made no room for hesitation or uncertainty. It made the memory of my dream sweep back in, because it reminded me of the freedom I had felt when I thought that Dominic loved me.

"Be here with me now," Naberius said seriously, seeing the rush of pain that filled me. Or maybe he scented my change of moods, quick as the storm I was named for. I am sure my eyes were opalescent in my lust, so unrestrained was I at this moment, so laid bare before him, despite us both being mostly clothed.

"Can you read my mind?" I tried to quip weakly.

"Only sometimes," he said honestly and it made me pause a hot moment. "Not literally," he added with a wink. "But your pheromones are so delicate yet powerful that I can read your mood in your scent."

"...ooh," I said, blinking, my cheeks flushing and burning.

"That was how I knew the moment you opened the door what you needed." He said it quite seriously, but the weight of his gaze made it clear that he knew I needed more still. So much more. "I know," he said with a smile, as if I had said the desire out loud. His eyes still on mine, I suddenly felt the weight of his power on top of me, as his hand lowered from mine to rest just below my belly button. I felt a sensation within me, and it was nearly overwhelming. I closed my eyes against the pressure of this sheer, undeniable force as though it were solid in the air, but that weight settled in the core of my womb, just under where his warm hand had returned to on my tummy. His warm hand radiated a fierce, bestial, primal, animal essence into my core through my sacral chakra, and I arched my back involuntarily as I came under the onslaught of his energy. "Keep coming for me, princess," he murmured with a wolfish grin. "I need your body to be relaxed and ready for me, Tempest," he added with his usual matter-of-fact tone that assured me he did not lie. "I don't wish to hurt you."

I couldn't have spoken if I had wanted to. But I had a moment of sheer worry for a moment. We weren't human, we Cryptid. And I had never bedded a creature quite like Naberius. He was something for which I doubt there was a name. I could liken him to a shifter or a were, but he was both less and more than that. When I looked at him, truly looked at him, past the glamour he employed to seem absolutely unimpressive in the mortal world, I saw something that had never been tamed, that had never lost a battle, that could have eaten me in truth as easily as in innuendo. But he had all the positive characteristics of his mortal cousins, wolves and dogs; he was loyal to a fault. He was protective. He was honest and direct. He was unapologetically driven to mate. It was that part of him that was answered by my own hedonistic heart with complete familiarity. I understood him. He understood me. It was instantaneous and profound, a closeness that would usually take decades to build. It just existed. It had existed the moment I heard him speak and felt the brush of his hand. Maybe it wasn't wise to trust anyone right now...but something in me told me I needed to trust someone and something inside of me said that he was going to be that someone.

When I could breathe again, I raised a hand to his handsome, aristocratic face and kissed him gently. "It isn't only my pleasure I desire to sate," I murmured, and had to laugh a little at my own words. My speech patterns have always evolved as I had, picking up new slang and human terminology of the era I was living within as an effort to blend better. Naberius pulled out a part of me that I thought was long forgotten. An almost innocence of youth that I was certain I had not possessed in some time. He made me... dare I say it? Giddy and shy? Definitely excited. And shameless. Gloriously, magically, shameless.

"Take me to bed," I said softly and he shook his head with an evil grin.

"No. I am going to take you where, when, and how I want to, little one. I am going to do it at my pace because I want to savor you. And you are going to allow me to do it because you need to be well fed. You need to be strong and able to take care of yourself. Even if I plan to be there every moment in some form or another, I need to trust that if you are threatened you can hold your own until I can be at your side. But make no mistake, I am going to enjoy every moment of this, even if it is only happening because it was necessary. Even if you never need me again." Something inside of me wept to think that this might be the only time with him. I hadn't even seen him nude or touched his body myself but I knew he was going to be a lover I would not soon forget. He withdrew from me, but only to get to his feet and draw me up and into his arms. He nodded towards my bedroom. "Get yourself in there and get naked for me. I want to see you wearing nothing and waiting for me in the middle of your bed while I decide what I want to do with you..." I swear his canines almost glinted comically in the light as he flashed a feral smile, his eyes still dark as royal sapphires in the early morning light of my tiny apartment living room.

What else was a red blooded succubus to do? I hustled my demonic ass into the bedroom, ditching the nightgown as I went.

Can you blame me?

12