Moon Witch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heal so much faster than my other playmates," the Desert Rose moans out delightedly. Despite my struggling to breathe she's still moaning as she rubs herself across my lips. "You stop bleeding so fast. Your skin heals right around my nails and it's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen."

The pain has faded already and there's only dull burning around the points where I can feel she's punctured me.

"Are you enjoying this, Eryx?" Her voice is getting higher in pitch. My mind races as I'm pinned under this psychotic creature getting off on my torture.

I continue using my mouth, in my panic forgetting about her obsession with honesty and being answered.

She digs her nails into me further, and the burning feeling spreads deeper into my core where I feel like I'm going to explode.

"No, I'm not!" I try to say through her pussy, but my voice is muffled.

It doesn't seem to bother her, though, because she continues in her euphoric state, "Do I taste better than her?"

"I don't-" My words are lost as she lets out a long sigh and her body tenses up over my face. The metallic tang in my mouth intensifies as moisture floods my mouth.

Her body continues to tremble as she removes her fingernails from my flesh and collapses onto her forearms on my torso. I lay under her awkwardly, feeling the pain fade from my wounds as she catches her breath. She rolls over and cuddles up to me, draping her arm over my chest in a caricature of affection. She snuggles into my side.

"I haven't cum like that in a while," she says, sounding dreamy. "It usually takes a lot of blackmailing to convince a guy to let me enjoy his pain like that."

I don't say what's obvious, that she basically did blackmail me into enduring this.

"Don't worry, there's even more fun in store for us. Your sweetheart will probably be occupied for a few hours, so we can enjoy each other's company in the meantime."

My heart sinks as I think about how little time has passed so far. I have a feeling that my ordeal will only get worse.

"Are you excited?" The Desert Rose looks up at me as she did earlier, fluttering her lashes.

I grit my teeth, feeling slightly shaky in the face of the psychological games she's playing with me. "No, areana noressa-sai."

"My little honest honeybee," she says with a smirk. "You really are a cute one. I can see why the little lady likes you."

If it's not for all my practice keeping my face completely expressionless, it would show the surprise that I feel now at her words. Before I can think on it anymore, I'm filled with dread when the Desert Rose gets back up.

"Do you think my analysis of you is accurate? You always get what you want in bed, huh."

"Yes," I answer. I don't like where this is going.

"Selfish lovers abound," she sighs dramatically. "I don't love the way that those simpering Sorrean boys treat playtime, but they have one thing down. They always make sure their women finish. I have so much more fun with Gra'marians, though, because I get to see them give instead of only take for the first time in their lives."

I eye her figure warily. She's grabbed a corked glass pot that fits into the palm of her hand, and now uncorks it. Inside is a lilac salve, which she sticks a couple fingers in. She spreads it onto the head of my cock, spreading it down the sides and pumping her hand up and down so that it spreads evenly. I groan lightly as her hand brings my erection to life. At the same time, I start to feel tingling between my legs that tells me whatever this salve is has started working.

"You won't be able to cum as long as this is in effect," she says, working her hand up and down. I'm fully hard at this point and her hand feels impossibly good. My mouth is hanging open, slack from the feelings rushing directly from my pelvis to my head. "Best part is the next time you're able to cum will only be after you can swallow your pride and practice just a touch of humility. But at the same time it makes you even more sensitive to my touch. We'll be able to have fun for a long time, Eryx."

With that terrifying sentiment, she straddles me and sits down onto my hardness. Her hot and silky smooth insides seem to grip me impossibly tight. Pleasure courses through my veins and I feel lightheaded, lost in the sensations that this beautiful demon is forcing out of me. My limbs flex against my bounds, and the last thought that enters my mind is that I'm going to die from this sadistic woman and her attentions, before I succumb completely to torturous bliss.

---

If you enjoy my writing, please consider leaving your comments, voting, and following me. I appreciate your thoughts!