Moonday Milk

Story Info
Eva gets a interview with a specialized milk factory.
9.3k words
4.58
18.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artifal
Artifal
76 Followers

Eva took a deep breath, her copper hair being pushed around by the mid morning wind. After all, she would be going in to interview the scientists for a new form of 'humane' milk production. Despite the appearance of the exterior, the large factory before her had a sign saying 'Moonday milk'.

After pulling out her notepad, the shorter woman headed up to the factory doors. Pushing them slowly open, to reveal a surprisingly homey interior. Like the inside of a farmhouse had been transplanted into the factory's entry way. Bright reds and whites covering the walls, and making the interior feel far less threatening than the dank and drab exterior factory walls.

An impressively large chested, blond woman walks up. Her hair tied back as a small yellow earring dangled from her left ear. "Hello there, are you here for the interview, miss?" She smiles and leans forward against a desk, her breasts being pushed together by her arms playfully. "I hope so, you look like you would fit in rather well here."

"Actually yes, it's very nice to meet you. My name is Evangeline Stevens, but you can call me Eva." Eva let a small blush come up onto her face, as she let her posture drop slightly. Her significantly smaller bust hidden behind her arms. "So I've been really excited to finally get to report on your milk production. Having such a fresh upstart in the dairy industry, after so many years of stagnation is remarkable especially with the quality of the product."

She grins "Wonderful, my name is Whitney by the way" She giggles a little bit, taking Eva's hand and shakes it a little bit. "Well, for starters, we have been looking into alternative methods so as to limit farm land, without giving up happy cows to give good milk. Modern methods grant us quite the improvements in this process." She begins to lead Eva into the factory, showing first the bottling line where other large breasted women, and some who seemed to be smaller yet very toned in their muscles hooking canisters into hoses which drain milk into bottles. "Here our milk is filtered very thoroughly, in order to reduce the effects of lactose, to the point where those with an intolerance can freely have the milk we produce."

Eva kept taking notes, smiling softly at the seemingly happy workers. Seats close by the bottling areas to make sure everyone could sit down when they weren't directly getting involved with the process. "It's nice to see so many people working under such kind conditions. How much do people who work here make per hour? Or is it on a salary basis?"

She smiles "Everyone is salary, 100k a year with room and board. Nobody works more than 35 hours a week, and we have holidays off as well." Whitney waved to some of the girls who waved back. "On top of all of that, everyone here has nice medical coverage, and we keep some nurses on hand at all times."

Eva put everything down in her notes, smiling all the while, giving small waves to the workers as they continued deeper into the facility. "That's really amazing stuff, honestly I wasn't expecting nearly as much from a factory job for the employees. It's a nice surprise to be able to have a positive report for once."

Whitney nodded "Admittingly, we didn't start off that good, but as demand increased, and our supply grew to keep up, well we put some back into the company itself for growth, but the rest goes into employee benefits. Our CEO also runs on a salary of 150K a year. They keep to themselves, but are also very particular about not needing any more than that."

"That's amazing! Of course I'll have to run checks to make sure everything I'm being told is above board, but I love everything that I'm hearing about you all." Eva nodded to herself, as they passed a pair of barn doors that were being held open. "Now I'd really love to see, and maybe get some images of, how this 'humane' milking works."

She grins "Alright, I think you will find that particularly fascinating." She leads the way in, passing a few girls in overalls until they got to a new set of barn doors. Just past these it would look like a massive barn interior, rather than simulated outdoors. In all the stalls there were half cow women, quietly moaning and casually laying on tables with milking machines hooked to their breasts. There were several barn workers going about and checking on the women, bringing some food and massaging others. "We started by using the innovation of the anthro shots, in order to get those willing to be milked. This has the bonus of requiring far less space, and not producing as much waste as a typical farm." She grins "Hey ladies, how are you all doing?" Several of the women give waves "Just in the middle of our shifts, is she a new hire, or the inspector we heard about?" Whitney smiled "The inspector, I'm just showing her around."

Eva froze up slightly seeing the half naked woman a crimson flush coming over her face. "I- wouldn't call myself an inspector. I'm just a reporter, an underpaid one at that." As she spoke Eva couldn't help but stumble over her words. "But it's very nice to meet you all... and this is an incredibly creative solution." She coughed before starting to jot down notes in her book. Eyes occasionally shooting around the room to see who was looking at her.

Whitney laughed "Do you know how little actual inspectors come around? Reporters basically are inspectors. With how we pay everyone, can you believe that they put us down as a 'charity organization'?" She shakes her head a little bit "I mean, we do organize local charity events for around holidays, all volunteer work on the specific days, but we do focus on spending our overall profits on if not business improvements then on local improvements, though we are thinking of opening an affiliated diner or something."

"Yeah I've gotta assume everything you all are doing here falls in a rather large gray area." Eva smiled softly, enjoying hearing about all the mentioned charitable behaviors of the company. "Is there anything else you would like to show? I'd love to have as much as possible to show off how positive of an impact you've all been making here."

Whitney nodded. "Yeah, any positive word is great, the more people buy our products, the more we can do positive things like this." She half hugged Eva "Also I know I mentioned it earlier, but if you want we are hiring, and those who come on do get the salary and room and board right out of the gate."

Eva gulped before shaking her head. "I'll... keep that offer in mind. For now though I need to get this report done!" She flicked her notes a few times, chuckling nervously. "Although I will admit that I do... appreciate the care and time you put into your cow workers."

Whitney smiles some more "Thank you Miss Eva, if you do take us up on the offer, and don't want to be a cow, we have other jobs here. Do you have any other questions or would you like to leave? If you want to write your report here, I don't think any of us mind." She rubs Eva's back gently.

"If you wouldn't mind me writing from here, that would be nice. If anyone wants to talk about their experience as a cow here that would be immensely helpful!" Eva smiled back happy to have actually received a warm welcome, from Whitney at the very least. "And if anyone could get a statement from your boss, I think it could be a really wonderful end cap for the report."

Whitney smiles. "I'll go talk to her, the girls are about to go on break, so I'm sure you can get some over here." The woman leaves, and after about 10 minutes or so, some more women come in and trade off with the ones getting milked, after one of them gets a shirt on the cow woman walks over and takes a seat. "Hello there, my name is Candice, I overheard that you wanted to talk to one of us?"

"Absolutely." Eva flipped the page over, making a mark to start the interview notes. "Alright, so I'd like to know why you chose to move in and start working here. The injections, while not public domain, have been getting out more and more, and I've been curious to see how that makes people here."

She smiled and nodded. "Well, I was... not doing great after college. I was in debt, about to get evicted, and nobody was even pretending to hire me for my degree. I had a retail job that wasn't paying enough... and my parents refused to even pretend to support me. I saw an ad for here and just made my choice. There were multiple positions... but a part of me was just tired of really physically busting my ass, so I figured this would be the most relaxing position." She blushed a bit. "On one hand you can take it as 'selling your body', but it seemed so much cleaner than the alternative... and I always wanted a big chest." She bounces her breasts a little bit with a giggle. "They were so gentle getting me situated, and after I took my injection and the change was finalized, I was given a few weeks to adapt, then I started right up." She licks her lips a little "Also helps when you do want some... fun, the bulls come in so many varieties."

Eva coughed slightly before taking a deep breath. "Well, I'm glad you found a place here then." She looked over her notes a few more times. Trying to think of what else might be important to ask, before nodding and looking back up. "So how do you feel when going back out in public these days?"

"Well, I do get some stares, and it sucks that mom and dad were... vehemently against me taking this job... but my salary goes so much further, especially since I don't even need to cover room or board." She grins "I spend at least one weekend doing a girls night out, where we go watch a movie, maybe hit a bar or something, we do karaoke frequently."

"That's great, I have noticed that in more rural areas it's really big one way, or the other on these transformations." Eva took a breath, leaning back and relaxing. Putting her notes away and just looking Candice in the eyes. "But if you ask me personally, seeing all the new forms of life that are possible now that things are changing is... comforting."

Candice smiled wide. "I've noticed it too, we are getting more and more accepted, and more kinds of people are changing, leading to even more acceptance... though I will say I have seen those who are very racist... and they just get worse over time." She sighs "They don't try anything around here anymore, but you know... it feels like, people like that, are always here or there."

"As they say, the more things change, the more they stay the same. There will probably always be those with toxic views in the world, but all we can do is our best to raise each other up and care for one another." Eva nodded slightly, looking around at the other cow girls who were being milked. "It's kinda like how y'all are treated here, you all are treated wonderfully by one another and it raises all of you up to have better fuller lives... It's honestly inspiring."

Candice smiled "Yeah, everyone here... as much as we are coworkers, we are friends, family, we help each other as much as we help the community. Sure we have our time we like to have alone, but karma and all, put out good feels and you get good feels back."

"Yeah, I can agree with that." Eva let out a small sigh of relief. "While I'm not sure yet, I could see this as a good place to work in the future. After all, I've been struggling to sell my stories, mostly because they aren't negative enough. I like to tell the truth, bring hope to the hopeless... but news doesn't really want stuff like that these days. It's a shame."

Candice smiles "We focus on the good around here. If you get a job here and want to continue to write, I bet we could get the local news outlet into making a paper to distribute, that your stories could go into." As she was talking, Whitney would return with another woman, who had equally large breasts, and seemed to be of elven descent, though she also had some cow traits. "You must be Eva, sorry to step in in the middle of your conversation with Candice, my name is Heather."

"Nice to meet you Heather." Eva put her hand out, smiling softly. "Me and Cadice, were just getting to know each other, and I was looking into the possibilities of getting a job here, once I'm done with this report." She got a more shy blush, on her face as she mentioned her consideration for getting a job. "I've been struggling with getting reports anyways... and this is close to my apartment already."

Heather grinned "Well, I have read several of your reports, it truly is a shame that so many don't look at good news, and only go after trashy celebrity fall outs or other bad news." She sits across from Candice, next to Eva, while Whitney sits across from Eva with a smile. "Your writing is top notch, and if you think that you would enjoy it here, we would love to have you on... though I believe that you were looking to ask me a few questions for your report?"

"Ah yes!" Eva quickly flicked her notes back out, and went over to the next page. "I wanted to figure out what inspired you to start this facility, in the first place. Was it based on any prior experience, or just a sudden idea that popped into your head a few years back?"

Heather sighed "I'm going to be honest, my heritage, even through my changes, is pretty obvious. This led to me noticing a lot of... problems with businesses in the world." She frowns "My father was against me being anything other than a bargaining chip, for marrying off and all that, but I got to split off from my family, and decided that I would make a company that treated employees well, and that we would produce good and affordable food. I still charge more than it costs of course, so we can make money to pay everyone, but honestly, we focus on not charging more than we absolutely have to. I want everyone to be able to be happy and afford what we produce."

"That's wonderful... I'm glad you found a way to get out of that cycle." After finishing up her notes, Eva smiled softly and took a breath. "So... if you'd consider it I'd like to come in for an actual interview some time soon."

Heather smiled and reached into her front pocket, pulling out a card. "Just give me a call when you feel like it. If anything comes up you can also call, I want to help all that I can." She smiles, resting a hand on Eva's shoulder. "People are here for you."

"Thank you Heather, honestly thanks to all of you for considering me at all." Eva smiled softly, putting the card into her wallet before starting to head out of the factory.

After a week the report came out to very little aclame. Despite all the effort that Eva put into it, all anyone seemed to want to know about was the breast sizes of the cows who worked there. Flopping down on her bed, Eva pulled the card from the visit. Looking at the phone number for a few minutes, before sighing and dialing it up.

The phone answers "Hello, this is Heather, how may I help you." She smiles on the other end of the line. "Is this Eva? I read your report, it was fantastic, how is it going?"

"Alright, I got juuuuust enough to pay rent for the rest of the tenure of my lease... but I'm glad you enjoyed my report. I put a lot into it, knowing it would probably be my last." Eva let out a small sigh, looking out of her bedroom window. "Are you still open to hiring me?"

Heather smiles gently. "I am, and I understand, not everyone can appreciate real talent like you have." She looks down. "When would you like to come in? I'm free the rest of the day, but if you want a bit of time to yourself, I understand, and can get you in whenever you feel comfortable."

"I'll be in in a few hours, if that's ok with you... honestly I've not been out since the interview, so I need to clean up to be ready... I'll see you at 4?" Eva, as she spoke, slowly pulled herself out of bed. Looking at her mess of hair, and a few days old set of pajamas she was wearing in the bathroom mirror.

"Of course, I'll make sure Whitney knows when you will be in, call if anything comes up." Heather smiles "Once your interview is done, I can already hear it in your voice, you need some pampering, and I know just how to handle that."

"Thanks." Eva quickly hung up the phone, leaning over to turn her shower on. Taking her time getting undressed, looking at herself in the mirror. Seeing a few scars along with her small dick unable to repress her frown. "I... I hope... this works out." She then stepped into the shower, letting the water wash over her in waves. The warmth comforted her anxieties slightly, as she mentally prepared to ask for what she wanted... and dreading the possibility of a negative response.

A few hours later, Whitney was at the front desk, smiling upon seeing Eva. "Hey there Eva, welcome back." She walked around the desk, pulling the girl into a hug. "Heather is all ready to see you, I am to take you to her office." She begins to lead the reporter, through some barn doors, and towards an elevator.

Eva nodded, returning the hug and just holding Whitney's hand, as they headed up to see Heather. "I wanted to know... do you... do you think that I'd be able to make a good cowgirl?" She squeaked out, blushing furiously, embarrassed to even be asking about something like this.

Whitney grinned. "Of course I think you can, there are some who are surprised by how much change can happen with the anthro injections, but they really are effective, though part of it is how much you want the change deep down, that can make the injection more or less effective." She squeezed Eva's hand a little bit "I think getting you done up, and in a milker while some workers, perhaps even myself, make sure that you are nice and cared for, would be amazing."

"That sounds really nice." Eva chuckled a bit, squeezing Whiteny's hand back. "I'm glad you all decided to take me up on the request, to do the interview at all. I'd been following you all as a company, for as long as I've been in town, and have always wanted to know more about... well everything." As they spoke they reached the final door, at the end of the second floor halls. It was a nice red and white, with a plack with Heather's name on it. "Wish me luck."

Whitney smiled and nodded "You've got this." Through the doors Heather was sitting behind her desk, her office looked like the inside of an old farmhouse living room. "Welcome Eva, take a seat anywhere you like, then we may begin." She smiles, watching Eva move to sit down on the couch. "So what position would you like to interview for, and do you have any questions in particular?"

Eva did her best to maintain eye contact, taking a deep breath to calm her nerves. "I would like to be a cowgirl... while I enjoy reporting and writing immensely, the more I make it my job the more my passion for the practice wanes, but if you would like me to, while working here, continue to do my reporting for the company, I would also be willing to do that." She smiled softly at Heather, a level of admiration for the older and much more confident woman. Both from her kind nature, and because of everything that she'd managed to achieve despite her origins.

Heather smiled and nodded "Of course, honestly I just love your writing, and want you to be happy doing it." She reaches over, squeezing Eva's hand "I'd be happy to facilitate your own happiness Eva." She moves to get into a position to pull the girl into a hug. "We have just the spot for you, and I'll see to it that you have some help moving your belongings as well."

"Thank you." Eva smiled fully, returning the hug and burying her head into the crook of Heather's neck. "Thank you so much..." She couldn't help but let a few tears drip out onto Heather's shoulder. After a moment she sniffled a bit pulling back to look into Heather's eyes. "So... how do I start?"

"Well first we have a medical ward, where we will give you the injection. It is best if you really hold in your mind how much you want it as the injection is a mix of science and magic, and the magic will be more effective with that." She smiles "It has the benefit of helping a... transition be truly complete" She squeezes Eva into her chest a little bit. "Have you been hurting deep down Eva?"

Artifal
Artifal
76 Followers