Moonday Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that's a good cow, don't worry no one here judges. I'm sure you remember hearing a few during the interview, it's just your instincts kicking in." Whitney didn't even mind that her words were falling on def ears. Simply continuing to milk Eva, until the bucket was full. "There we go, all better sweetie?"

Eva gave a light floaty nod. Her thoughts still very slowly returning to her after the intensity of the session. "Is it normally longer than this?" She looked around the stall, realizing that it'd only been about half an hour since they'd started.

"Yeah, the milking normally lasts a few hours. We come and check on you every thirty minutes, to make sure you're fed, and have something to drink or watch. This is just to make sure you're producing properly, and because we all felt like you needed your first time to be special." Whitney stretched, reaching over and pulling Eva into a gentle hug. "I think you did great, by the way. Now let's get you all dressed back up, then I'll show you to your new room! It's right next to mine so if you ever need anything all you need to do is knock." She grinned.

Eva gasped, realizing that she was mostly undressed, quickly diving down to put on all of her new clothes. Going just a little bit too quickly, causing her bra to brush one of her still very sensitive nipples. "Eep! I mean... thank you, if you wouldn't mind. I'd like to lean on you, until we get to the room. I'm still struggling with this whole new body walking thing." She chuckled, planting her boots on the ground, before slowly pushing off of the milking bed.

Whiney swooped around Eva's side, pulling her tight against herself. "There we go, just slow and steady steps. I've got ya every step of the way." She smiled softly, giving the girl a gentle squeeze.

As the pair made their way through the milking area, they received waves from a bunch of cows, who were still in their milkers. Eva gets a few cheers and congratulations, for completing her first milking. Causing the girl to blush, and nestle a bit more into Whitney's arms, surprised by the overwhelming positivity.

"Do they... really mean it?" Eva squeaked out as they turned out of the room. Being led down to the elevator and brought to the third floor.

"Of course they do, we don't get new cowgirls every day. Especially ones who are up for the milking regimen, you'd be surprised how many of us just become factory workers even after the transition. To be a dairy cow, you have to truly deeply want it, if you don't the milk won't taste right. I took a little sip of yours on the way out, you were just right for a first timer." Whitney smiled softly, gently running her fingers through Eva's hair.

"Thanks, guess I'm just still a little nervous." Eva sighed, enjoying feeling this level of closeness with someone. "So, how many cowgirls work as milkers? Like is there a rotation or something?"

"Yup, we can't all produce milk every day. It would make it painful at a point, so what we do is, whenever it's not your day on the pumps. You just help the other girls stay nice and comfortable, a lot of the deeper processing work takes a lot of training, so we've found this is the best way to help encourage the cows to get to know one another." Whitney nodded to herself as they stopped at a seemingly random door numbered 201. "And we're here!"

"My new apartment? I... didn't expect it to be in the factory, but I guess this place is pretty massive." Eva chuckled, reaching out and turning the handle. "But I think it's a good system, I know I get... anxious around new people really easily." The inside of the room was nearly three times the size of the flat that Eva had been staying in. Already mostly furnished with the necessities, including a much larger bed.

"Yuppers! We don't really feel comfortable having the milk cows live outside of property, it's why I live here too! Heather had one of us get taken a year back, cleared out all this space to move us all in to prevent it from happening again." Whitney frowned at the admission, leading Eva into the living room. Sitting down on the couch.

"Did you get her back?" Eva slowly moved to sit across from Whitney, enjoying the fact that everything in the apartment had been clearly sized with her new form in mind.

"Yeah, it took a few weeks, but they couldn't get her to keep producing milk without the right diet and care. We found her on the side of the road stumbling back." Whitney shook her head, trying to not think about it. "But she's safe now, and we all just go out into town in groups to make sure we stay safe!"

Eva winced at the story, she'd heard a bit about this though the rumor mill. Although no one would take up the story due to the factory being reluctant to speak to most of the local papers. "Yeah, good thing... Well, after my week of healing is over, would you be up to helping me move my stuff back here? I've got a bunch of different statues that I used to collect. I'd really love to show them off to you in particular."

"Well then I'll definitely be there, and if you ever want some help exploring your new body. You can always knock on my door, I'll be right across the hall." Whitney smiled before standing up and stretching. "Well, I've gotta get back to work. You just enjoy the rest of your day, and I'll maybe swing by for dinner if you want?"

Eva gave a slight nod. "That sounds wonderful actually, I know you all don't want me too on my feet until I'm better." She smiled softly as she watched Whitney walk out of the room, closing the door behind her. 'Welp, all alone... in my new house... right after being hand milked by the prettiest girl I've ever met.'

She wiggled around, starting to unbutton her overalls. 'Might as well experiment with my new body myself.' She giggled, wiggling around on the couch until her overalls fell to the ground. Letting her hand slowly creep over to her panties, slowly slipping under the fabric.

Already able to see a damp spot on the outside of them, from how wet she'd gotten. She hooked her pinky around the panties, pulling them down as she for the first time got a good look at her drooling slit. A few tears welling up as she let her middle finger slide over her clit. "Fuck!"

Waves of warmth washed through her body as she remembered the sensitivity warning that Heather had given her. "Nothing ventured." She chuckled, starting to slowly rub in little circles on her clit.

Her inexperience was something she was increasingly aware of with each moment. While she'd looked at videos and dreamed of this moment for years, she had no actual experience with anyones clit. Let alone her own, always having assumed if she ever was to get one her partner would teach her.

"Maybe I should have taken Whitney up on that offer..."

There was a little knock at her door. "Eva, are you sure you are good alone?" Whitney's voice came from the door "I just got this feeling like you could fall and get hurt." She sounded somewhat worried, but oh so caring. "If you do want to be alone, I can leave for real, but I'm here if you need me."

"Actually yeah! Can you come in here?" Eva squeaked out, her face flushed. At this point, she genuinely didn't know if she would have even be able to stand up to put her clothes back on alone. That along with her heightened arousal was blurring her logic. "I need some help with something! I'm feeling really tense again suddenly!"

Whitney opened the door and came in, smiling sweetly before closing the door. "Oh my, what a needy girl we have here." She shakes her head "I should have known you would be in this state after a milking like that." She closes in and rests a hand on Eva's lower belly, just above her pussy. "Do you need a milking of another kind?"

"Yes Whitney!" Eva squeaked her words out, slamming her eyes shut as she shuddered from the simple contact of Whiteny's hand against her belly. "Everything is so sensitive... and I feel so pent up!"

Whitney smiled and lowered her hand, rubbing a finger around Eva's clit. "Here we are, oh how thoughtless I was to leave you like this." She kneels down and kisses Eva's cheek while working her clit and pussy a little more. "Such an adorable look on your face Eva."

Eva bit her lip for a moment, before wincing from the pain of simply biting there. Leaning her head back into the couch as she let her eyes drift shut. "T-thank you! I'm sorry I didn't tell you before you left the first time, I was embarrassed." She whimpered out between moans, her knees buckling from the stimulation.

Whitney smiled and nodded "I know sweetie, many of us are." She slips a couple fingers inside. "After all, especially those freshly turned, nudity of any kind is such a social taboo, but we are all accepting here of each others needs and wants."

Eva nodded lightly, her hips bucking as the waves of stimulation from each of Whitney's little movements overwhelmed her. Her slit tensing around Whitney's fingers, Eva letting out a loud moo as it did. Entirely blanking out for a second as she started mooing along with each of her friends movements.

Whitney smiled a bit "Oh after we have you fully moved in, something tells me you would enjoy the full breeding, it helps stimulate how much milk you produce, as well as working on this as well." She gently spreads her fingers inside of Eva. "I promise, it feels fantastic, but several of our cows do help out there as well." Whitney plants another little kiss on her cheek "I of course can help with that as well."

Eva nuzzles into Whitney's cheek, shuddering and simply enjoying the woman's touch. "Tank you..." She mumbled, planting a bunch of little kisses on Whitney and starting to pull her in to cuddle. "Love you..."

Whitney smiles and cuddles into Eva as well. "I love you too." She smiles and holds the newer cow close "need me to get you anything?"

"If it's not too much to ask, I'd just like to spend the rest of my evening with you." Eva slowly slid her legs off of the couch, using Whitney's support to sit up and relax on the couch. "My whole body is all tingly."

Whitney smiled and nodded "Alright, let me just text Heather to let her know, then we can cuddle until we get some dinner." She holds Eva close, pulling out a phone to quickly send the message, before setting it down and pulling Eva fully into her arms.

Eva nodded, closing her eyes as she let Whitney hold her. Happy that her choice had worked out so wonderfully, and that she'd have a whole new life of being a cowgirl before her. As Whitney gently massaged her, she couldn't help but let her mind wander onto how it would feel to have the pumps used on her for the first time.