Moondust Hollow Ch. 03: Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Char! Can I?"

Paul's face was flushed and beaded with sweat. Elsie couldn't see Charlotte behind her but she could hear the annoyance in her voice. "Oh, alright. Take it out and touch it. At least it'll give her something to look at." He groaned--the sound a mixture of raw relief and whimpering disappointment--and scrambled to thumb open his jeans and yank his penis out.

It was hard and throbbing with excitement as he freed it from his trousers. Elsie felt a curious shame looking at it, shame she'd not felt during Darryl's confident display of his body the night before. Her feeling of humiliation only deepened when Paul began masturbating, rapidly moving his hand over the hard phallus while his eyes remained glued on her face, only pausing to flick down now and again to study her breasts. Her cheeks burned and she turned her head, unable to watch him jerking off to her.

Behind her, Charlotte chuckled. "Don't hate him, pet. Sex for Paul is... complicated. We've found something that works very well for the both of us, and you're helping; you can't even imagine how much. He likes to watch. When he's been good, he's allowed to touch himself as he watches. Relieves the stress and all his pent-up worry. Right now, you're the most beautiful porn he's ever seen. Pet, you are sheer perfection."

Her hands dipped down Elsie's body, finding her nipples and caressing them until Elsie thought she might melt. She looked up at Paul again and risked a shy smile; he was still... odd to her, all flushed and needy, but she couldn't resist the allure of being perfection to him, of being perfection to anyone, really. He groaned and threw his head back at the rush of her smile, his hand moving faster. "Char, may I?"

Charlotte only laughed. "No, of course not. Don't you dare come. Our guest gets to go first." Then her voice turned softly wicked. "Paul. Don't you think her pretty lips seem lonely without something between them?"

He shivered. "Yes. God, yes."

"I'm glad you agree." Grasping one of her toys, she bent over Elsie and teased open her mouth. "Open wide, pet," she commanded, slipping in another phallic plug like it were a giant pacifier for Elsie to suck on.

Paul groaned pure misery at being teased, but Elsie saw his cock twitch with fresh arousal in his hands. He liked being denied, she realized. The more cruelly he was treated, the better he felt. If she were right, Charlotte was giving him experience of a lifetime. It was love, even if it wasn't a kind she understood well.

Not that she had time to dwell on the nuances of their relationship. Charlotte was bucking her hips faster now, hitting her harder with every stroke. The toys in her ass and mouth were strangely distracting, making her orgasm harder to reach and yet stoking the fires hotter for the eventual release. Elsie closed her eyes and shut out Paul and even Charlotte, focusing on her own inner waves of pleasure.

She was being used like a rag doll for yet another couple--a couple who only knew she was available to be used because Rachel betrayed her trust and shared the details of what they'd done together. Charlotte said Rachel kept nothing from her and that soon Elsie wouldn't either; it wasn't hard to connect the dots and imagine the red-headed carpenter on her knees for this domestic goddess in a strap-on. Rachel had taken Elsie as her new love toy, then passed the farmer girl on to her mistress like a present; Elsie supposed she should be grateful she wasn't delivered naked on the doorstep with a bow wrapped around her tits.

Elsie ought to be angry, she knew; it was the height of betrayal for Rachel to talk about her behind her back like this, especially knowing (as she must have known!) what Charlotte would do with the information. Yet she was disturbed by the realization that she wasn't angry at all. Worse, she was aroused by the image of Rachel talking about her to Charlotte, praising her when she wasn't around to hear. What had she said to her mistress, and how, and whilst doing what else? Had Rachel been face down on this very bed the same as Elsie was now, and blissfully swore to Charlotte that she just had to try out her newest plaything?

The thought, stupid as it was, caused her pussy to twitch around the silicone driving into her. She arched her back, moaning against the toy in her mouth. Charlotte leaned forward and grabbed her hair in her fist, pulling her head up from the bed. "Now, Paul!" she ordered, her voice hoarse. "Right now!" Elsie saw whiteness bubbling at the tip of his penis but then her eyes clenched shut as her own orgasm took her and Paul was on his own to manage as best he could in his lonely chair. She sobbed through the pleasurable pain of the wave, slamming her hips back into Charlotte as she chased the last shiver of the long orgasm.

When she opened her eyes again, she lay on her side on the bed. Paul was in the bathroom, cleaning up and changing clothes, presumably having soiled the ones he was wearing. Charlotte hummed happily to herself as she extracted silicone from Elsie's holes, placing each toy on a nearby towel to be cleaned later. When Elsie was well and truly empty, the woman washed her with a warm cloth and kissed her again and again on the lips, murmuring soft nothings to her as she worked; Elsie caught "sweet pet", "perfect angel", and "beloved" under the haze of pleasure which muffled everything else to a mute roar.

It wasn't until she was back on the dark street, dressed and pointed in the direction of home, that her head cleared. Cold night air bit at her and the village clock chimed loud in her ears. She was exhausted and sore, and had been turned out to go home alone again, walking the dark path in shame and smelling of sex. Elsie ran a hand through the rat's nest of her hair and began to walk, unsure whether the disappointment she felt was real or imaginary.

[to be continued]

12