The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 01

Story Info
In the Daughters lesbian universe, Good battles Evil.
12.1k words
4.43
17.1k
28

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Many years ago I created a universe here at Literotica, the Daughters of the American Evolution, which told stories of a mysterious takeover of humanity by a radical lesbian group intent on converting every female on Earth to lesbianism, while destroying the males of the world.

The story has continued. In every universe there are opposing forces, sometimes working for a version of good, and sometimes for pure evil.

These are their stories.

The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 1

Lisa Summers

Copyright 2014, 2020 Lisa Summers

All characters depicted in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Author's note: All characters depicted in this work of fiction are

18 years of age or older.

Sometimes Evil doesn't get punished.

Sometimes Evil takes over the world.

And FIT is oh, so Good at being Evil!

Chapter 1

"Erin, we've got Laurie Blandings in the persuasion room. Do you want to be there for the beginning?" The heavyset blonde paused in the doorway for the woman's response.

The slim brunette moved her face away from the lounging girl's bare crotch, wetness gleaming on her smooth cheeks, contemplated the blonde in the doorway, and then answered her.

"Absolutely. I'll be down in just a minute." The blonde left, and closed the door behind her.

"Sorry, Linda, duty calls. I probably won't be back today, so just finish your assignments for today and you can go home, okay?"

"Thanks, Ms. Rider," the dark-haired girl said, already absently massaging her slickly wet labia. "I'm just going to give myself one or two more cums first."

"That's a good girl," said Erin Rider, wiping off the girl's fluids from her face and pulling up her panties on the way to making herself presentable for FIT's latest "guest." She took the elevator down to the building's sub-basement, in an office building in Levittown, New York that had formerly been used for unknown purposes by a federal government agency that seemed to elude naming by the inquisitive. She had something much different in mind for this particular initiate, and if she was successful, could improve on FIT's already near perfect conversion statistics.

She entered into a brightly lit room. In the center of the twenty by twenty foot room was a chair resembling a dentist's chair, if it were used by a gynecologist. Strapped into the chair was a cute, plump blonde of about thirty three, with a gag in her mouth.

"Hello, Mrs. Blandings," Erin said courteously to the struggling woman. "You're probably wondering why you're here." She paused as though waiting for the girl's response, which was not likely to come given the gag. Instead, the girl struggled futilely against her bonds, and rolled her eyes in fear.

"No questions?" Erin said, grinning. "I guess that you're satisfied with our arrangements then. Oh, and I thought that you might like an audience - other than some of us here at FIT, or Family Interactions Therapists as we're known - so I arranged to have your husband here also." She swiveled the chair around 1/3 of the way to show the woman a middle-aged man, trussed even more thoroughly than she was, and in a much less comfortable chair. He grunted uselessly through his own gag, sweat beaded on his brow, his face bright red from exertion.

"I imagine he's saying, 'Hi, Laurie, have fun, I'm here for you all the way!'" Erin grinned.

"He's going to watch and make sure that you're converted to a lesbian, Laurie - not some pussy, 'can't make up her mind' bi chick - but to a man hating lesbian, or really, just a 'couldn't care less about men including my dumb fuck husband' lesbian, but I suppose that's a fine distinction. Anyway, I'm sure he'll probably even get an erection during parts of it - I know I would, if I were a man. But of course I'm not, so I'll be getting wet instead..." she bent down and whispered in the terrified woman's ear.

"I'll be expecting your help in, um, relieving my tension when that happens, okay, Laurie?" she whispered, then winked at the girl. Laurie shuddered in fear.

In a louder voice, as Erin raised up, she said, "Now, this is the part of the 'Erin Rider FIT Experience,' where the villain would announce his - or her - plans for you. Not that I think of myself as the villain here, but in any case I'll keep that sort of information to myself. It's enough for you both - Laurie, and Sam - to know that we love you both very, very much, you especially Laurie, but not so much you Sam, and that at least one of you will be very happy by the end of the day."

"So...first things first. Chyna, are you ready?" A slim dirty blonde strolled out holding what Sam at first took to be a microphone. What the fuck, he thought.

As though reading his mind, Erin grinned and said, "No, Sam, that is not a microphone - it's a vibrator, kind of like the one that Laurie had in her bedside stand, under the box of her old jewelry - but much, much more powerful." She turned to Laurie.

"Oh yes, we studied you very carefully, Laurie. We know what turns you on...and sadly, it wasn't your hubby there. Pretty nearly every day around 9 AM, that vibrator was going, between your legs, because this poor excuse for a lover couldn't get you off the night before. You'll be thrilled to know that, when you leave here, you'll be free to use a vibrator anytime that you like, and not just when you can get some private time away from this pervert."

"And by the way Laurie, I loved the taste and smell of that vibrator of yours. I'm so happy that you never clean it off after cumming on it."

"I'm not certain how much you're really going to be using one, however, given how many women you'll meet who will be more than happy to use their tongue, fingers, a strap-on or a vibe on you and make you cum dozens of times a day...did I say dozens? Maybe a hundred times a day!" She smiled at Laurie, and caressed the woman's cheek with the tips of her fingers.

"Mmm, such smooth skin. It should feel amazing against another girl's inner thighs. Lucky girl!" She paused dramatically. "Okay, are we ready?" she asked the group rhetorically - a group which consisted of Laurie Blandings, a teacher at Miller High, her husband Sam - who I believe worked at some packaging plant or something, Erin Rider, the Agent In Charge of the FIT office, and several women whose names don't really matter.

"Chyna," Erin said, with a small flourish of her hand towards Laurie. The blonde approached Laurie with the vibrator and turned it on, its humming barely audible. Laurie was fully dressed in inexpensive grey business slacks and red satin long-sleeved button up blouse. Chyna knelt in front of her, and gently ran the vibrator along Laurie's inner thighs, from knees to crotch, over and over.

"Since we're doing this au naturel - no special solution for you...yet - I'd like to just put you at ease a little. Please, enjoy the soothing sensation of this splendid Hitachi vibrator, as it sends warm pulses of comfort through you, easing your tired, aching muscles - and those children can be such a burden, am I right?"

Laurie winced as the vibrator randomly ran over her crotch, intense friction racing over and through her well-hidden clitoris. As her lower half was being thus massaged, another girl, a cute Asian, approached with a pair of scissors and began carefully cutting through Laurie's blouse sleeves from wrist to neck, then unbuttoning the blouse, as Erin observed.

"I apologize for ruining your blouse, it is - was - very pretty, but there's just no other way to get you out of it while keeping you tied up. I promise, we'll compensate you for the loss of almost anything and everything that you lose here today, okay? Sadly, your blouse and pants and-" here she waved to indicate whatever underwear they should happen across, "-will be made good." She looked over at Sam.

"We're not savages." She fell silent as the Asian girl continued, smiling slightly as the large piece of cut fabric was smoothly slipped out from under Laurie's 150 pound frame.

"Oh, that is a pretty bra, Laurie," Erin said. "You know, I often worry that I'm going to get found out on those days I have to wear my rattiest, but most comfortable bra. Maybe have to go to the emergency room or some other event, and everyone will say to themselves, 'She's a charming criminal genius, but she wears the worst underwear.' I'm glad that you, at least, dress tastefully at all times...it paid off today, no?" Erin looked inquiringly at Laurie.

"No comment? No problem." She waved a finger at the Asian girl who proceeded to cut the shoulder straps of the bra, then looked at Laurie. "She wants you to scoot forward a little, dear, so that she can unhook your bra." Laurie looked disbelieving, but leaned forward the small amount that her bonds permitted.

The Asian girl smoothly removed the bra, revealing Laurie's generously sized breasts, pale white with light tracings of venous capillaries and brown, silver dollar-sized areolae capped with small, pencil eraser nipples, standing prominently.

"I think it would be a mistake for us to interpret your erect nipples as a sign of sexual excitement...or are you excited, Laurie?" Erin leaned in close, her face inches away from Laurie's, Erin's green eyes inches from Laurie's red-rimmed blue eyes. "No," Erin said, disappointed. "Well, we'll help you to fix that."

"I'm so used to the women who sit in that chair being excited beyond their life experiences by this point - because of the FIT solution, mainly - that I expected it from you. But you haven't had it yet, you're just...scared." She paused again. "And I don't want you to be frightened, Laurie. I want you to be happy...ecstatic...orgasmic, practically. Your husband...frightened is fine for him, terrified is good, too, but you, my fine, beautiful woman...woman...such a beautiful, feminine woman...I want only happiness for you, as I do for almost every woman on earth."

"And that's no empty platitude, Laurie...every woman on earth can be happy, in ecstasy forever...and will be as we continue with our plan..."

"But, as they say, I digress. Mina, her slacks please." The blonde throughout all of this had been running the vibrator along Laurie's thighs and occasionally her lower legs, but stood aside to allow the Asian girl access. The girl very carefully cut the wool slacks up her leg, starting at her ankles, and taking care to pull out areas of slack to avoid cutting the trembling blonde woman. She worked the sharp scissors up her thighs, cutting straight up to the waistband, then did the same with her other leg.

Part of the fabric bunched in Laurie's crotch, and the sides fell away from her body, showing her bare legs and a portion of her panties. "Ohh, lovely," Erin exclaimed. "Such pretty panties - and you are very attractive, Laurie. I find myself drawn to your beauty."

Erin went to her knees in front of the woman, and gently pulled the wool fabric out from under the woman's round bottom, like a magician pulling a tablecloth from under place settings. "There, that's better, hardly any of that messy clothing to keep your lovely, feminine beauty from us."

"Laurie, did you know that when we members of FIT get together, we often do so nude? All women in FIT are beautiful, all women are vibrant, sexual beings, and every FIT woman enjoys dozens of orgasms whenever she makes love to another woman. Doesn't that sound attractive to you? Seriously now, think about what your husband does for you, and then think of what millions of beautiful, sexy and loving women could do for you - it's all going to be yours."

Erin traced her index finger tip over Laurie's pink daisy panties, the cotton indenting where her finger pressed, randomly around her full bush, then increasingly closer to Laurie's labia and clitoris.

"Is your husband clumsy around your clit, Laurie - or does he ignore it entirely, thinking that his big - oops, we've seen it, fellow - tiny, soft little pecker jammed inside you is just what you need? Does he know how sensitive your labia are? Or how you adore having your breasts and nipples caressed long before you touch yourself down there? Or how you can orgasm from feeling a finger caress your bottom, with an occasional slap there?" Erin stared into Laurie's eyes.

"I see your answer, Laurie. And we will do as you request." Laurie had quieted down, whether from fatigue or from the smallest iota of interest in Erin's words wasn't clear.

"Scissors, please," Erin said quietly. She took the sharp blades, and slipped them under Laurie's panties on either side of her mons, pulling the flimsy cloth from her skin with one finger, then clipping the small amount of soft fabric at the front of the brunette's hips. She gently eased them from under Laurie as Laurie raised her hips to ease the removal, and Erin tenderly bunched them under her nose to smell them, inhaling the woman's most intimate fragrances. Erin smiled softly, and looked up into Laurie's eyes, seeing a softening there.

"You just want this to be over, don't you honey," Erin whispered, and was rewarded with a small nod from the woman. Erin was overcome with a tidal wave of affection for the woman.

"Oh, I love you, Laurie!" Erin exclaimed, and kissed the girl on her forehead, then her cheek. "It's going to be so wonderful!" Erin knelt again and began tracing her fingertips around Laurie's pubic bush, which was visible as she sat. Her clit was just barely peeking out from between her legs and little else, which was fine with Erin, as most of the work would be done by the vibrator, which didn't require direct contact.

"Your skin is so smooth, and soft and beautiful, Laurie. I love touching you, and I hope that you're enjoying being touched - I really, really want you to be happy, honey," Erin cooed to the woman, who was visibly relaxing.

"May I kiss you, Laurie?" Erin asked softly, her eyes locked on Laurie's. "Will you be good if we take away your gag?" The woman nodded slightly, uncertainly. Erin worked on removing the gag, and the woman inhaled sharply as it fell away.

"You poor thing, that was making it hard for you to breathe," Erin sympathized.

"Please...let me and my husband go," Laurie gasped softly.

"Why of course, Laurie," Erin replied sincerely. "I have every intention of letting you walk out of here, healthy and happy - I promise," she said. "But you have to let us try our little thing...then you can go, okay?"

Mina began using the vibrator on Laurie's legs again, her movements upward always, toward Laurie's crotch, the girl squirming as she felt tingles inexorably building in her thighs, towards her clitoris, which was uncooperatively and embarrassingly swelling and tingling pleasurably. The last thing that Laurie wanted was to cum here.

Erin sat next to Laurie, her head resting on Laurie's bare shoulder, her right hand idly caressing Laurie's breasts and nipples. "You're so beautiful, so lovely," she cooed, her fingertips caressing the tips of Laurie's stiff nipples, making the captive woman shiver, her hips squirming as the pleasurable - though unwelcome - sensations in her groin and at her breasts were slowly, inexorably exciting her, now that she knew neither she nor Sam were in danger.

Erin leaned up and softly kissed Laurie's cheek. "When was the last time that anyone told you that you're beautiful, Laurie? You are, you know." She leaned in, her lips closer on Laurie's cheek to her mouth. She whispered to the girl of the love she would receive from the other women of FIT, of how her husband had never shown her the affection that she'd expected when she got married, of how every night for her would be like the honeymoon night that she'd not experienced, what with Sam being drunk after the reception.

But Laurie most noticeably started when Erin whispered to her of the children - girl children - that FIT would enable her to have and to raise, the family love that she'd be bathed in forever and ever, while Sam had told her that he didn't think that they could afford children 'just yet.' "Selfish, selfish Sam," Erin whispered.

And when her lips finally met Laurie's, Laurie allowed her access and response, moaning slightly as Erin's tongue slipped between Laurie's lips. Meanwhile, Erin's hand was softly caressing Laurie's lovely, plump breasts, lightly pinching her small but hard nipples between thumb and forefinger, groaning as the exquisite pain there miraculously became exquisite pleasure in her pelvis, where the vibrator now was lingering along Laurie's labia, and circling her plumping clitoris.

Laurie's eyes fluttered open as Erin pulled away, a more trusting look there. Erin glanced at Sam, who had fallen silent, not struggling, watching his wife with a look of alarm, lust and a little sadness as he realized she was responding, if only a little, to another woman's sexual advances. But his erection gave away his overriding interest, and Erin imagined that he had more than once suggested a 'threesome' to his wife, excited over the thought that he might get to watch her kissing a woman. Here he was, getting his wish in a way, although probably not how he had ever pictured it.

"Beautiful lover," Erin whispered, and saw a slight smile on Laurie's lips, lips that Erin now found amazingly enticing, her own mouth descending again onto the woman's, their lips pressing together warmly, mouths sharing, tongues dancing, Laurie moaning louder now, her hips rising to meet the vibrator, tremors of real pleasure coursing through her as the first orgasm ripped through her, nearly biting Erin's tongue as the unexpected ecstasy took control of her.

Erin continued kissing Laurie, riding her orgasm down, then pulled away to see the girl wide-eyed in amazement. "That was your first real orgasm, wasn't it, baby," Erin cooed.

Laurie nodded dazedly.

"I'm going to have the restraints on your lower body taken off, okay? You promise you won't struggle or kick?" Erin looked closely at the perspiring young woman.

"I promise," Laurie whispered, her eyes more trustful in Erin. Erin had her girls remove the bonds holding Laurie's legs and hips to the chair, and she sighed with relief, slipping down a few inches, but still held by her bound arms, the last of the restraints. Erin leaned in and kissed her again, Laurie's body language clearly showing that she was losing her fear of Erin.

Erin's hand slipped between Laurie's thighs, her fingertips grazing over Laurie's labia and even slightly into her wet slit, then up and tapping around Laurie's hot, red clitoris, the young woman's hips jerking as she felt each touch at her clit shoot through her like a hot bullet.

"Don't...don't," she moaned, her protestations becoming weaker, her hips thrusting harder into Erin's hand.

"Baby, you're getting so wet," Erin observed. "You like it, don't you?" The girl didn't say anything, but her body was still responding to Erin's tantalizing, teasing touch.

"Please..." Laurie moaned, her body and mind at war with each other. Erin knew which would win, even without the FIT solution inside her.

"Your husband never brought you this pleasure, did he?" Erin growled into Laurie's ear, then kissing her hard as her fingers thrust inside the tortured woman.

"No...oh god!" yelped Laurie into Erin's mouth, then responding fully to Erin's lips and tongue, her own tongue dancing furiously with Erin's as the young teacher surrendered to the absolute pleasure of an encounter with another woman. "Oh god, fuck me...please!!"