All Comments on 'Moonkiss'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4935 months ago

Super hot, in both the anticipation of and the execution of the climactic anal loving.

DevinterDevinter5 months agoAuthor

@Rainyday493 - Thank you for another lovely comment. I am glad that you enjoyed the story! It was a ton of fun to write this one.

Phoenickz_03Phoenickz_035 months ago

I've loved pretty much every single one of your anal only stories! and this is no exception! it's so well written i love the build up and dialogue, i love the focus and direct mention of not using pussy it's fantastic! and i love softer and or more light hearted smut so this was beyond fantastic!!! I hope you dont feel constrained by the requests for anal only ofc but i absolutely love that aspect alot and would love to see another free-use story all about anal only if you ever feel like that's something you'd like to do

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So imaginative and well written. Beautifully paced. I hope that you can continue this story it is well worth expanding. Very well done!

Fly_AgaricFly_Agaric5 months ago

Finally waiting for a new story from you on a favorite topic. I refresh your page every day waiting for your works. There are very few stories on the site with the theme "anal only", but yours are also very talented! You have to think of a whole nation that consciously chose the ass as the main source of pleasure! That's very hot! I'd like to ask you, if possible, to add more dialog to your new stories in which the characters discuss why they shouldn't fuck a pussy and use an ass instead! Often, discussing this aspect is more arousing than the anal sex itself. I look forward to reading your new stories!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Long build up for a disappointing finish

DevinterDevinter5 months agoAuthor

@Phoenickz_03 and Fly_Agaric - Thank you for your comments and suggestions. It means a lot to me that my work is appreciated. You both mention liking the dialogue and discussion about the anal-only aspect within the story. That's an interesting point. I'm going to write a story that really hammers this in to the extreme, I think - but it'll have to wait until I complete a few other projects. I assume you both have read my 'Anal Princess of the Autumn stor'y? And 'The Crestfallen'? I think the women in those two stories open up a bit more about WHY they prefer things a certain way! Anyways, I'll keep on writing! Thank you for reading.

Fly_AgaricFly_Agaric5 months ago

@Devinter - Of course, I've read The Crestfallen. And gave it a well-deserved five points. I've read all of your stories, and some I'm even rereading again - especially those moments where the characters discuss never having vaginal sex. Those are my very, very favorite passages of your stories. As soon as your new story appears on the site, the first thing I do is check the tags, hoping to see "anal only" and "no vaginal penetration in this story" in the preface! Thanks for taking your fans' wishes into consideration, you are my favorite author!

DevinterDevinter5 months agoAuthor

@Fly_Agaric - My sincerest thanks. Being someone's favourite author is truly an honour. I really appreciate you saying that, and I am deeply humbled.

KlouthKlouth5 months ago

I usually comment as Anonymous, but you seem to not answer those... =/

So this time I'm using an actual account, I'd say this was your best story so far. Sisterly Seduction is amazing because it's a series, all the others are good, for sure, but this one has a nice setting that gets people curious.

My only recommendation would be for stories this long, usually two scenes fit better in my opinion. This also helps you cover a bigger time span in world.

If you ever decides to continue this for one more chapter, or creating a series, I'd like for him to get involved with Myrja also, that seems like a nice angle, something that Vera would be cool with. Also, seeing him adapt to his new life, how we'd be going about this new culture etc.

Again awesome job. Very cool and hope to see more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good history. Very well written. Thanks.

DevinterDevinter5 months agoAuthor

@Klouth - I do prefer when people post with an actual account, because it's much easier for me to keep track of people that way! But I do respond to some of the anonymous comments too, from time to time. Glad you enjoyed this one. I did have that short "voyeurism" sex scene in the middle for the reason you mentioned, between Nila and the unnamed male, but perhaps it was kept too short. Glad you enjoyed it regardless! I'm working on more stories every day. I did write a scene between Myrja and Rhycard in an earlier draft but it got cut. Maybe in part 2, if that ever comes to light!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved it. I am sad there is not the next day here yet. Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Nice mixture of the erotic and historical culture. Could be a movie. Best writing I've experienced in a while. I am looking forward to your next story.

DevinterDevinter13 days agoAuthor

@Anonymous - Thank you kindly. I really enjoyed writing this one. Lately I haven't had as much time to write as before the New Year, but I've got a few stories that are almost finished of considerable length. Hoping to upload two of them within the next 7-10 days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
518 Followers
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...