Moonkiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young knight swallowed audibly. If he could choose any woman in the world, would he have picked Vera? He had grown to care for her. She was beautiful. Stunning, even. And her charms were certainly hard to resist. But she was an enemy - part of an aggressive culture that cared little for whom they hurt. "You do not care that I'm.. Different?" he asked, though he wasn't quite sure how else to word it.

She didn't verbally respond, or even look at him - just shook her head.

"Vera, I'm-"

Her face turned into a deep scowl. "Don't call me that! You mustn't," she warned him, and placed the spoon in Vole's mouth so aggressively that the wounded man began to cough. His chest was moving with each breath he took. "Just.. give me a pet name," she added, trying to regain her composure.

He glanced at her, apologetic that he had committed a cultural miss-step that he had already been made aware of. After a moment's consideration, he nodded. "How about.. Beautiful, then?" He suggested with a sheepish smile.

The northerner woman closed her eyes for a moment, as if collecting herself, then shook her head slowly. "No, something unique. Something only for me," she said, a stern expression upon her face. Then she looked at him with those blue eyes, twinkling in the firelight. "Just for us."

He furrowed his brow. "Uh.. Princess?" Her disapproval only increased, so he tried again. "Creampuff? Peach? Snugglebutt?" Each name he offered made her more and more cross - but when he ran out of ideas she just stared at him. And he felt so ridiculous. So he tried some that would never work back at home. "Skypiercer? Pixieplum? Moonkiss?"

Finally, she burst out laughing, slapping him playfully on the chest. "Sir Knight.. I think yer brain is full of lunacy." She shook her head, and laughed harder, staring up at the cloth roof as if it were hilarious. When she finally managed to control herself, she reached over and cupped his cheek, and sighed contently. "And yet.. Ya make me feel so warm." There was more than a hint of tenderness in her voice. "Very well. I shall be your Moonkiss. It sounds ridiculous but it's fitting. It's a pet name no northerner would ever pick." She leaned towards him, kissing his lips softly - and he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer, kissing her again and again - until finally they ended up on the cot, laying down together. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked slightly out of breath.

He gently stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. "I have never met anyone quite like you before."

She smiled and placed a hand over his heart. "I knew when I saw ya. I could feel it," she spoke softly, stroking his chest with her fingers. "That you were to be mine. It was written in the stars, or by the Gods. I'm not certain which."

He felt the familiar heat in his body, and she had the warmth of a woman who was ready to be bedded. He wanted to call her his Moonkiss and make love to her. As he looked into her eyes, blessed by the morning frost, he finally knew. Yes, he would choose her. No matter what.

--- 10 ---

That night, Nila began riding her wounded barbarian husband-to-be on the cot on the opposite side of the large tent, long before Rhycard and Vera had fallen asleep. They had to listen to her moan, and utter phrases such as "Put that cock inside me!", and "Your meat belongs in my bottom", followed by high-pitched shrieks and squeals of delight. Vera kept looking at Rhycard with a face that suggested that what Nila was doing was nothing out of the ordinary, yet it clearly aroused her to listen to her sworn sister make those obscene noises.

"If you just promise to marry me, I could be squealing like that," she said suggestively, pushing herself closer to the knight, nuzzling his chest. "Or even louder."

He took hold of her hand and squeezed it gently. "I look forward to that," he whispered. "And I have fallen for you." It felt good to admit it, both to her and to himself. It wasn't only the lust which bound them, or the physical attraction - it was far more than that.

She looked up at him, then pressed her pillowy lips to his own - and for a moment he forgot about Nila and her man rutting each other like beasts, and thought only about Vera. Her kiss was different from how she normally kissed him - with more intensity, more passion - and she began to breathe irregularly, rubbing her wet pussy against his thigh. "I've loved ya since before we even met, and you only existed in my dreams," she murmured softly into his ear - a whisper that sounded like an invitation. And with every word she uttered, she moved her hips, rubbing her clit against him.

"I.. I want you. I want you to have me," she whimpered - there was desperation in her tone, and when she pulled back slightly to look him in the eyes, he saw it too - a kind of pleading, yearning need to be joined as one. He pushed himself up, lifting her by the waist so that he could position her on his lap - then moved to cup one of her breasts with his hand - but found himself interrupted.

"Stop." She let out a sigh. "You have to promise first." Her breath was shaky. There was lust and desire in her gaze, but there was also something else, as if she felt uncomfortable. "If ya truly love me.. Then you must do this. If ya can't, then you should stop."

Rhycard stared at her with wide eyes - she looked so beautiful and vulnerable in that moment. And yet, incredibly serious. Was he ready to marry this woman? He wasn't certain - but he knew that he would no longer be happy without her. And so he nodded, and swallowed hard - and said the words she wanted to hear. "I will take you as my wife."

Vera's hand came down to grip his cock, releasing it from the thin undergarments he wore. She licked her lips. "If yer true about that... then please, give me your seed. I want to be yers forever." Her breath became ragged, and he knew that her pussy must be wet and throbbing by now - so he lifted her up with ease, and placed the tip of his cock against her entrance. He could feel it was already slick. But once again she stopped him.

"N-No," she pleaded - blushing furiously. "I am too good a warrior to have a baby this young. Here.." She took hold of his cock and aligned it with her anus, guiding him towards her bottom. "Take me here instead," she whispered, though her voice shook slightly. "Please."

Sir Rhycard felt a pang of guilt as he placed the head against her forbidden hole - and her arse was warm and soft to the touch - but before he could proceed, she pushed herself down onto him by her own volition, all the way in, little by little. Her face contorted, as if in pain - though her eyes were filled with ecstasy - and her mouth fell agape in a silent gasp. Rhycard instinctively held her by the waist, feeling her warm insides squeezing around his shaft as if desperate to milk him for every last drop of his essence, and she kept pushing herself further onto him, taking in more than she should be able to handle. Finally, she took him to the hilt, burying him deep inside of her. "Gods above.. Yer so biiig.."

Nila laughed at her then, and they were both made aware that they had an audience. Their connection was hidden beneath the blankets and furs, but both Nila and Myrja were watching them with interest - Nila still riding her own man, and Myrja shamelessly masturbating in the corner, the wet sounds of her sopping pussy audible in the room. Vera had momentarily forgotten about all this, but it brought her back to reality, and she swallowed hard, her cheeks burning with embarrassment. "... Ignore them," she told Rhycard. "Focus on me." Her breath hitched. "You're inside of me. Ya feel good?" She moaned softly, and started to move - gently, at first, testing her boundaries. It didn't take long before she found her rhythm - bouncing slowly atop him, holding him by the shoulders - clinging on for dear life.

Sir Rhycard kept his hands on her midsection, holding her gently but firmly - feeling the flesh moving beneath his fingertips - and he was utterly enthralled with the sensation of being buried in such a beautiful woman, the sight of her glorious breasts jiggling, the expression on her face - lost in pleasure. He couldn't help but to cast one quick glance across the room when Myrja put herself into the doggy position and begin pleasuring both her holes at once in plain sight, clearly intending for him to see everything, but Vera gently pushed his head back so he'd look at her once more. And so Rhycard kept his gaze upon her beautiful face - on the flush that had spread across her cheeks, on her pink, pouting lips and on her pale blue eyes - and when he closed his own, all he could think about was the warmth, the closeness of his Moonkiss.

"You belong in my butt now," she whimpered. "In the north, this is how we pleasure each other. You do not disapprove, I hope?" She kept moving her body the entire time as she spoke, getting slightly quicker with each passing moment - thrusting her hips up and down like a wild beast in heat. The way she stared into his eyes.. Her eyes seemed to see through him. She was waiting for his answer, he knew - but at first, all he could do was stare at her face.

"It feels amazing," he admitted - and she looked incredibly relieved, as if she was searching for words from him to ensure that what they did would not be considered shameful by his culture.

"I am happy," she sighed with contentment, then leaned forward to embrace him even more tightly - leaving Rhycard to thrust himself upwards into her - burying himself deep within her depths. Occasionally, Vera scooped up her girl cum with her fingertips and rubbed it against Rhycard's shaft so that he'd move with less friction. She closed her eyes and just let him take her the way he wanted, meanwhile stroking his hair soothingly, clinging around his neck. "That's right.. Claim me as your own.. Good demon-boy.." she whispered in his ear, letting out a high-pitched giggle when he growled at the sound of her encouraging words. And soon enough he couldn't control himself anymore. He felt like a wolf that had been restraining itself in a cage for far too long, and he had finally gotten his freedom. He fucked Vera hard, holding her in place by the hips - feeling her round ass against his thighs, savouring the sensation of being inside of this beauty of a woman, pumping his cock deep into her bowels.

Nila kept riding her man, making animal noises which indicated she was getting closer to an orgasm of her own, and Myrja's breathing became irregular as she furiously fingered her pussy, with no less than three fingers deep within her ass at the same time. But Rhycard was too focused on the woman that had snared his heart to pay them any mind.

Vera was all around him - clutching him, moaning in ecstasy - and all he could think about was his Moonkiss. His future wife. She struggled speaking, the moment so intense, but she still moaned out words to him. "My flesh, my heart, my soul - all yours.." she murmured, "I love you Sir Rhycard.." And then, finally, her body tensed and shuddered around his cock - and she cried out; a scream which was cut off as her orgasm washed over her, making her body tremble and her insides clamp down hard upon him, milking him desperately.

It only took a few moments after that, as Vera came, for him to follow suit. His cock pulsated within her bowels, and he emptied his load deep into her depths - and the way her face lit up, how she held on to him, how her fingers grabbed his hair tightly - it all seemed so beautiful. His Moonkiss was happy. And so was he.

--- THE END ---

Thank you for reading. Depending on available time and public reception, I might continue this story one day as it was a ton of fun to write. But no promises! Hopefully it was a pleasant read as-is.