Moonlight

Story Info
A walk through the woods at night ends badly.
5.2k words
4.61
9.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylar was in a pickle. She was on the way home from a girl's day out she had planned with her friends when her car started spewing smoke. The region she was in could have been better. Thick forests and mountains made for long, dark, empty roads like this one very common. To make matters worse, she had no signal on her phone. Thanks to construction, she was taking an unfamiliar route. The young Adult cursed out loudly, not worried about who she would piss off. She did what she could with her car and waited. Ten Minutes, twenty, a half hour, and soon enough, an Hour passed, and no other vehicles had passed her way.

Kaylar stood at 5'3", something her friends loved to tease her about, with brown eyes framed with glasses and straight brown hair that flowed loosely over her breasts. Usually, she kept it tied and out of the way, but she wanted to show off, so she let her hair down. She wasn't chubby but not exactly skinny either. Guy friends joked she has "squish" in all the right places. Which confuses everyone with how much junk food she eats. Everyone agrees that all the fat goes to her 38 DD boobs and decently-sized ass. Some joke that her butt grew the extra cushion due to her love of playing video games. All agree it is a spanking magnet. Girls and guy friends alike slapped her ass when they got the chance. She blamed the girls' day for the outfit she was wearing. The short shorts showed off her somewhat toned legs. A remnant of her more petite era when she played Soccer, but now it was much too cold.

The brunette grumbled as she fiddled with the glove compartment. Finally, she found an old map of the area, though not the most accurate at this point, but it was the best she had. She spent another twenty minutes trying to find her location, needing a better sense of direction. Kaylar couldn't help but cheer with a slight bounce when she located her position. She instantly started to look for valuable information.

Scratching the side of her head, she sees one option. The map told her that if she cut through the forest, she would hit another road, and it would have a rest stop, which meant a phone. Even if she went the wrong way on the road, there would surely be more cars, which meant a ride to a mechanic or even home. After an hour in the cold, she looked forward to her warm bed. However, her current pace and terrain might be another forty minutes.

Kaylar didn't like the idea of going into the woods in the dark alone. However, the way she came till now has been a two-and-a-half-hour trip, and with the construction at the end of the pass, the likelihood of another car passing by is exceptionally slim. Not just that, with the time of day, when she did get to the end, the workers would have all gone home. Plus, all the business she could see would be long closed when she arrived. She initially looked for the direction she was going, an hour and a half at best. By the look of it, the terrain winding and many rolling hills, this place would be great for a roller coaster, she thought.

She groaned in frustration before deciding to cut through the woods. Kaylar dug around her car, Looking for valuable resources. Finding a pen, she wrote her name, what she was planning, and the date on some napkins. She found a tire thumper flashlight a friend from Texas forced on her. She now mentally thanked him, but nothing happened as she hit the button, "Dead, great." Another sigh, but at least it still works as a decent wacky stick.

Moving to the trunk, it was mostly junk. Bags of clothes and souvenirs Kaylar bought that day. Plus, there were some other things they had that day. Moving the trash around, she dug out the emergency flashlight. A quick "fuck" escaped her as she looked it over. It was one of the cheap plastic ones, and it looked like the tire iron had crushed it. She felt like the world was fucking with her now. She had the Thumper Light with no batteries and batteries with no flashlight. Worse yet, the damn Flash Light Batteries don't fit in the Thumper Light! She hit the empty flashlight with the thumper to get her frustration out.

She gathered the necessities, double checking she had everything: Jacket, Phone, Thumper, Keys, Wallet, Snacks, and the Map. She put most of them into a backpack and pulled it on. Kaylar locked her car and stretched a bit. She tested the thumper in her hands for a bit, wanting to ensure she wouldn't let it slip through in a swing. Once satisfied, she took off into the woods.

The night was odd; no stars had been out, but the full moon had been lighting up the dark. Kaylar felt like the moon followed her when she could see it through the canopy. The short girl, around five foot three inches, was doing her best to navigate the shrubs. Now and then, she would hear something moving overhead, owls hooting overhead, other creatures snoozing in the night, and the nocturnal ones peeking out at the short girl. The noise meshes with the crunching of leaves underfoot. However, she swore she could hear a wolf howling further in the distance.

After about twenty minutes, the short woman came across something strange: a reflection in one of the trees nearby. She couldn't quite tell if it was eyes or not. Pulling out her only light source, she shined her phone's light toward the strange mirage. In a moment, the part of the forest was bathed in a brilliant light. The reflection was a couple of empty beer bottles that seemed carelessly left there many hunting seasons past. With a sigh, Kaylar put away her phone, trying to preserve the limited battery life. Besides, the moon gave just enough light.

Another twenty minutes passed, and Kaylar thought she would soon be out of the woods. Things were finally looking up. Leaning against a tree, Kaylar stopped for a second to rest. It was cold under the endless shade, and she wanted a minute to try and warm up. As she was about to continue, she noticed the sounds of the wood had changed. All the sounds, the Owls, and other critters she had been hearing were gone. The forest was soundless, except for her.

Kaylar looked around, hoping she was just in a spot with nothing living around it. However, Her ears picked up a sound. Something, or lots of somethings, made only the faintest sound as they walked in the dry leaves. She started to get paranoid, but the brunette wasn't ready to worry. It could be foxes or possums. Many smaller rodents and other critters could ignore her existence, if not try to avoid her.

She cursed as a louder noise broke over the leaves--a howl, clear and much closer than the one earlier. The big problem for Kaylar was that the uproar was between her and where she needed to go. She started to panic until more noises appeared, First One, then two, then four, then more. She had somehow found herself in the middle of a pack. She couldn't stay there with no tree limbs low to the ground. Her thumper wouldn't be enough for all of them.

Kaylar started to walk again. There was no proof they knew she was there, and there was a slight chance that they had already eaten. She would have to stay calm, one step before the other. She went from tree to tree, trying not to be out from some cover for too long. Making these movements would take her longer to reach the other side, but it was worth not becoming a snack. The short woman tried to control her breathing as she walked.

Finally, after going from one tree to another, Kaylar noticed something strange. The tree she was at had a few bottles that looked very familiar. Her eyes went wide as her mind registered what had happened. Trying to avoid the Wolves, she backtracked. She could still hear them faintly; did they do it on purpose? Were they leading her away from the edge of the forest? That was not a thought she enjoyed.

Before she could contemplate more, the Wolves started to run in her direction. She could hear them trampling the leaves in her path. Instinct took over, and the short girl was on the run. The howls around her confirmed what happened; they were herding her away from where she was going, and now they would finish the hunt.

Wolves appeared to be keeping up with her as she ran, just beyond reach. Every time one tried to leap at her, Kaylar would only narrowly move out of the way. Swinging the thumper when she could to knock them back. She tried changing directions to evade the Pack on her heels. The wolves nipped at her, tearing the backpack enough for her things to start falling out.

More and more Wolves seemed to appear, and she started to worry. Kaylar was running out of energy. Adrenaline was a hell of a thing, but the Pack seemed endless. To make things worse, she had made so many turns she started to feel lost in the forest, even if she escaped. She began to panic even more. Kaylar was scared she would be stuck in the forest for the rest of the night with the hungry wolves.

Finally, as she made another dodge, she felt something important fall: her phone. Kaylar instinctively turned back and was met with the sight of an even larger, monstrous wolf. Fear pushed her to keep running, but the slick leaves underfoot did not help. The tired girl pushed her body forward, but her luck ran out. Kaylar hit the ground with a loud grunt, slipping on the leaves as the air was knocked out of her momentarily.

Kaylar groaned a moment. The thin layer of leaves on the hard ground made for a rather harsh landing. She started to pick herself up but froze when she heard growling. Looking around, she found herself surrounded. The Pack was circling her lust of hunger beamed in their eyes. The chance at escape had vanished, but what were they waiting on? They seemed content to stare her down, feasting their eyes on her body.

Behind her, the largest Wolf, the Alpha, approached her. She only had enough time to turn around at a strange noise as it struck. She fell backward as it leaped, nipping, biting. The rest of the Pack just watched as it happened. Kaylar was scared and didn't notice the feeling of fangs grazing over her, slightly bumping her skin but not causing pain. There were a few nips here or there, but it seemed focused on her clothes instead of her. She found herself naked with her clothes shredded on the forest floor.

Rolling on all fours, she attempted to escape the giant Beast, if only for a moment more. Before she could get too far, a massive paw pushed down on her back. She grunted from the impact. Kaylar's arms went out from under her, and she found herself in a strange position. Her ass is in the air with her tits pressed against the ground. She tried to look behind her, but the paw held her.

Suddenly, it got quiet, the Monster behind her, the Pack around her, even the forest. It seemed to go silent. Unable to see anything, when something touched her, she squeaked in surprise. Kaylar felt the wetness of a large tongue as it flicked against her lower region. Most of her fear started to subside as a concerning feeling that the giant wolf behind her wanted something different.

The wolf dragged its tongue up against her. It was making long strokes, repeating itself over and over. Now and then, Kaylar could feel the edge of a cold nose as it moved to start another lap. She felt less like she would die with each lick, but she grew angry with herself at the reactions it was pulling from her, blaming her dirty mind on the extra wetness between her legs. She was red with embarrassment.

Kaylar attempted to calm herself to no avail, Especially when the wolf's tongue started pushing inside her. Kaylar let out a slow, low moan that didn't end until the Beast's tongue had reached her deepest parts. Her body shuddered against her wishes as she felt its tongue thrust in and out of her. All of her focus had drained.

Her hands dug around the ground, searching for anything to help her. Giving involuntary moans as the Beast lapped at her deepest parts. Now and then, as the tongue would come out, it would accidentally flick against her clit. She knew the Alpha wasn't doing it on purpose. But the world seemed adamant about her cumming to this. She could already feel the deep tensions building up.

Eventually, her hands found something cold and metal. She grabbed it, bringing it closer to see. Kaylar felt relieved to have found the thumper and thought the world might be on her side for once. Her brain was a bit foggy. She needed to plan this well to get away. She assumed once the hairy Beast was done with the first part, it would try to do more. She couldn't do anything with the paw on her back. So when it moved the paw, she would swing and run. She just hoped her brain wouldn't be mush by that point.

The Alpha seemed to speed up its actions. Kaylar felt like it was licking much faster than earlier. However, her brain was a bit fried at that point. She had to keep focused on the thing in her hand. The giant wolf's tongue dragged along her depths. She could feel sharp teeth against her skin but no puncture, allowing it to reach deeper, dragging moan after moan from Kaylar's mouth.

Finally, her body reached the breaking point. Everything tenses up, her eyes forced to shut as Kaylar's body thoroughly betrayed her. She let out a long deep moan as her cunt pulsed and clenched around it's tongue. The brunette's body forced itself to squirt. All the while, the Alpha was lapping it up. It seemed to enjoy the surprise. Pulling a few more lingering moans from the girl.

She played dead while the Alpha finished up. It decided it was ready for the next part. But as soon as it removed its paw from her back, Kaylar struck. With a firm grip, she slammed the metal thumper back, catching the monster wolf off guard and knocking it back on its ass a foot away. The rest of the Pack was caught by surprise, and she could pick herself up and run off again, glad her shoes were still intact.

The shock didn't last long, but it was enough to get her a head start. Granted, running naked in the woods was not good. If she did get away, she might freeze. But, she would think of that after getting away. She might be lucky and find her phone. She was already grateful her glasses hadn't fallen off.

As she sped further into the woods, the flora seemed different. More bushes were big enough for her to hide in, but she was sure they would smell her. On the other hand, some trees had sturdy-looking lower branches. She might have a chance out of this hellhole. She ducked behind a tree, keeping quiet, letting the wolves run past her. Once sure it was safe, she climbed into the tree.

By the time she was a few branches up, the wolves had gotten back. Luckily enough, they couldn't climb up to reach her. She was finally able to sit and catch her breath. She was breathing heavily in the cold air, wrapping an arm around the trunk for good measure. The wolves were howling loudly in annoyance, but it was easy to ignore, considering what had just conspired. For the moment, anyway.

Once she caught her breath, she started to worry that the giant wolf could climb up or, at the very least, jump into the tree. With the Pack at the base of the tree, she was out of harm's way for the moment. She wasn't exactly out of danger, but she could begin to look around for some options. One was to sit there and hope for the best. Another was to try and hang down and hit the wolves with the thumper. Try to make them run off or knock them out. But she could drop the thumper or fall out of the tree herself.

Another idea was that some of the trees were close enough that the branches were growing around to other trees. And they looked sturdy enough to cross safely. With a last double-check showing no more options, Kaylar decided to take her chances moving to other trees. If she were lucky, the leaves would be dense enough to hide her escape, choosing to try and keep as quiet as possible.

Standing up in the tree, she did her best to climb quietly from branch to branch with the thumper in her hand. And to be fair, she made it a couple of trees away before she broke a stick under her. The wolves caught on and were growling at the new trunk. She sighed as she plotted her path, trying to think ahead for this attempt, hoping she wouldn't break any more sticks.

Kaylar started again. She picked a few branches that didn't have any sticks that she could break and knock off. She was happy to see her plan working, having made a decent amount of progress. A good few trees were put between her and the Pack. Their howls and barking started to get quieter and quieter.

Granted, she stepped wrong at one point and started to slip off the branch. Instincts took over, and she grabbed onto another branch to steady herself. But she dropped the thumper. She could only watch as the metal lifesaver hit and rolled around the ground. She waited a few moments, but the Pack didn't notice. She continued without her protection.

Kaylar had crossed at least fifteen or twenty trees, losing count at some point. But she was getting to the end of her luck, it seemed. The forest reached a spot where the trees were no longer close enough with sturdy branches. She would have to continue on foot. She had put enough distance between herself and the Pack to be okay. But she wanted to look around first.

After looking around in the darkness, she wished she hadn't dropped the thumper. Kaylar couldn't tell if it was safe but was out of options. Kaylar climbed down carefully, walking off slowly into the woods. Hoping that she was at least going in the right direction, though any direction away from the Pack was a good one.

As she walked, she started to get a familiar feeling. Looking around, she saw something interesting: a tree that had something reflecting from it. As she got closer, she was relieved to see it was the tree from before. Now, she had to figure out the way back to the road. She was naked and lost most of her belongings, which was better than her previous position.

She sat down at the tree's base, taking a break while deciding which direction to go. Making a note of which way the Pack was, a cold chill hit her, and she tried to warm herself up the best she could with no layers, breathing on her hands and rubbing at her arms and sides. Then, she worked on warming up her legs.

As she warmed up, she heard a noise that made her heart drop: footsteps, loud and heavy, headed in her direction. Instincts had her jump into a bush before she could think, listening to the owner of the footsteps getting closer and closer. She peeked through to watch. She was trying to be as quiet as possible.

She was expecting some larger-than-normal wolf. But what stepped into the moonlight caught her off guard. It looked like a 7-foot-tall wolf thing. That seemed perfectly capable of walking like a person or all fours. It had gray, shaggy fur, and its eyes seemed yellow in the moonlight. The massive member dangling between its legs made her more relieved that she had escaped. If she had to make a guess, it looked 18 inches long. And proportionately thick. Kaylar was annoyed that a part of her mind thought it was impressive.

She waited, watching as what she could only describe as a Werewolf made its way around the trees--sniffing them. She started to panic when she realized what was going on. It had tracked her, catching up using her scent. It would sniff her out even if she stayed mute. She had to escape, And the longer she waited, the closer it got.

Stealing her nerves, Kaylar took a deep breath. As soon as she saw the Werewolf look the other way, she hauled ass. Hoping that she'd had enough time to figure out the direction the road was in. She wished even more that she could outrun the Beast in the trees. And that she would have enough of a head start.

She was glad that she had kept her glasses and shoes. It lets her keep moving without worrying about running into something. She could hear the Werewolf behind her. Kaylar could practically feel its breath on her back. The thuds of its heavy and rapid footsteps told her the Beast was close, and she barely kept out of reach by weaving around trees, trying to slow the Beast down as best as she could.

12