Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, though, it seemed her luck had run out. The Werewolf had been gaining on her, and finally, it was able to get close enough. She felt her body fly as the Beast tackled her to the ground. She did her best swatting at the Alpha, but it didn't affect it. She was kicking away from it as much as she could. But she was now at a disadvantage. The tackle had knocked her glasses off. Depth perception was gone, and things became blurry on her left side.

The Werewolf grabbed her, throwing her back and forth between his hands, before slamming her on her front to the ground. Kalyar let out a groan as her world started to spin. She tried to pick herself up, breathing heavily and shaking her head. Then she felt it; large hands grabbed her hips. She was dragged back to the Werewolf and forced back into the position from earlier. Kaylar's ass was in the air; her breasts were shoved against the ground.

She didn't have the energy to escape anymore. But she was still worried. Then she felt something large, heavy, and hot resting against her ass. Since its hands were now on her hips, she could peek behind, confirming her fears. The Werewolf's massive member was pressed against her ass, between her cheeks, with no more options. She didn't have any choice but to give in. She was hoping it wasn't going to hurt.

Kaylar let out an unexpected gasp as she felt the large dick thrusting between her cheeks. It seemed like the Werewolf was enjoying just using her ass for now. She had a dark thought cross her mind. If she could get it to cum now, it might not be up to fucking her. With that as her only option so far, she decided to do it.

She started to push her ass against the Werewolf's dick. She was clenching her muscles around the member thrust between her ass. She could hear some new noises from it and guessed at least something was working. It would be embarrassing thinking of this later, though. She had to fight her moans as she thrust back against the Beast.

A moan erupted when the Werewolf gave an extra hard thrust between her cheeks. Hearing her reaction, the Alpha continued its thrusting. Trying to get her to make more noise, it seemed. Kaylar was disappointed with how wet she was getting. She hated having sensitive tits and ass. If this kept up, she would be thoroughly soaked and dripping on the ground. She bit her lip, trying to keep her moans from slipping out.

She was excited to feel the Werewolf thrusting faster. Feeling his body tense up and growling more erratically. She could tell it was close. She slammed back against the Beast, trying to make it cum. Trying to get it satisfied so it wouldn't want inside of her. She had to put her full strength to push her body against it harder and faster. Continuing until she felt it's dick pulsing. Her back was covered in thick hot cum as the Werewolf howled loudly.

Kaylar sighed in relief as she felt the Werewolf finish on her back. She just had to hope it only had one load. That and that it wouldn't hurt or kill her after. It seemed to enjoy rubbing its dick between her ass. Her body de-tensed as she waited to see what the Werewolf would do next--preparing to run if it gave her a chance.

Finally, it moved, and her heart sank. It's dick had not shrunk at all. And now the Werewolf was aiming its dick down for the main course. She tried to crawl away, but the Beast had her hips in a grip she couldn't break. Kaylar was going through her head for something she could do, looking for anything that she could use to remove herself from the situation.

Kaylar let out a small moan as she felt the large dick positioned at her slick hole. Part of her wanted to let the fat cock fuck the shit out of her. But other parts of her wanted to fight and get away. As she felt it try to push in, she clenched up. She was trying to make herself too tight for it to push in. And while it worked, it took a lot of focus and had a few side effects. Every time the Werewolf pushed forward, its dick would slide down, rubbing against her clit. Forcing a moan out of the girl. It would do this three or four more times. Kaylar focused hard to keep tight.

Kalyar squealed as something new happened. She clenched up when the Werewolf tried to push her cunt again. But instead of sliding down, it went up. The Beast's dick, slick with her juices, buried a few inches into her ass. Her body tensed and twitched as the invader stretched her ass wider than ever. She groaned loudly, trying to pull away. But it only made the Alpha pull her ass down deeper on it's dick.

She grunted as the Beast thrust hard and deep into her ass. It was able to get half of its giant cock inside of her. Kaylar's brain was frying already. She groaned every time the Beast thrust into her ass. She wasn't even trying to be quiet or hold back. She couldn't if she wanted. Her body was twitching as she tried to pull away from the Werewolf. She flailed as wildly as she could until she could finally pull off its cock.

The brunette lay on the ground, breathing heavily; her body was still twitching. My brain is barely working. So when she felt the Werewolf pick her back up by the hips. Then when she could feel it's dick rubbing against her cunt she could not fight back. Kaylar was only able to watch as the thick cock pushed its way inside of her soaked cunt. Embarrassed that her body let it in so quickly.

Inch after inch reached inside of her. Getting deeper and deeper with each thrust it made. Making Kaylar's body bounce with each impact. She was somewhat glad her upper body was pressed against the ground. She didn't have to worry about her tits bouncing everywhere. It was weird for her not to be feeling traumatized. She blamed it on shock or something.

At this point, she was moaning loudly with each thrust. She had given in and just accepted the situation she was in. The one part of her brain having been fucked to the surface. She was stuck in the position and might as well enjoy what she could. Kaylar started to slam her hips back into the wolf's thrusts. The Werewolf's reaction was to thrust harder and deeper into her needy cunt.

Kaylar started to scream as the Beast began to slam against her cervix. The Werewolf was hitting it repeatedly. Her brain was reduced to the sexual goop, and her hands snuck under her body, pinching her nipples. The Beast continued its assault on her deepest and most sensitive places. He was dragging her closer and closer to the edge. Her body tensed up. The Alpha's hips slammed very hard against her own.

Finally, there was a pop. Fireworks in her brain as all the tension is released. Kaylar cumming hard. No, squirting hard on the Werewolf's cock. Her cunt clenching hard on it's dick. She was screaming as she released herself. Her eyes closed tightly. Once her orgasm was over, when she opened her eyes, all she saw were spots. And the Werewolf was still thrusting away.

The Werewolf continued its assault on the poor, weary girl. Kaylar felt her lower body numb as the Beast seemed to keep going. Finally, she felt the Beast's body start to tense up. It would be over soon enough, for better or for worse. Its thrust became more wild as it neared its climax. It was causing the girl to scream out more. Which just egged on the Alpha.

She could feel its grip on her hips tighten as the Beast peaked. Wild growls led out to a loud howl. Kaylar felt it push its cock as deep as possible into her cunt. She didn't know how, but it almost felt like the cock got even more prominent. Then it started to fill her insides with thick hot cum. She could feel and see her stomach getting more pronounced as she was filled to the brim with cum.

Once the Beast was finished, it stretched out over her lazily. It seemed tired and sluggish--a very content and satisfied Werewolf. Kaylar tried to take this chance to escape, pulling away. But as she did, she discovered something that worried her. The Beast had knotted her. There was no way she was getting out any time soon. All she could do was lay there, twisted and filled with cum. And that was her last thought as she passed out.

12