Moonlight Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then to prove my point, I took hold of her by the ankles and spread her legs, rolling my eyes at the sight of her tight little pussy just begging for me to have a taste.

Kissing my way up her legs, making her giggle as I licked behind her knees, the moment I slid my tongue over the heat of her folds she sighed and I moaned, happy to discover she was just as sweet as I remembered. I slid a finger inside her, hungrily licking all around her clit. Then I pushed in a second finger and gave her a little finger fuck, just to hear her moan. Soon she was shivering, and I could feel her coming on my tongue, and she was so fucking honey-sweet I could have lapped at her for days. Once I'd licked up everything she gave me I slid her legs over my shoulders and held her gaze as I took hold of my cock and pressed at her opening.

So wet, so tight and such a perfect fit, I already knew that two weeks with her would never be enough.

"God, you feel so good," she murmured as I nudged my way inside her, pushing in deeper with every thrust.

"So do you," I told her as I kissed her lips, cupping her ass in my hands and squeezing as I sunk into her balls deep.

What a way to wake up, finding Luna in my bed, just itching for another hot little hook-up.

"Can I come inside you?" I asked her as I felt a tingle begin to run up my spine, letting me know that was close.

She nodded, looking all glassy-eyed. "Yes. I'm on the pill and I'm clean."

"I'm clean, too," I told her as I picked up my pace and really began to ride her.

The moment she tossed her head back and let out a plaintiff little mewl, letting me know that she'd come again, I let go and filled her with my seed, till I could feel it dripping down to my balls.

Once I pulled out, I kept her legs over my shoulders, so I could gaze down at the erotic sight of her pussy dripping with my cum. I slid two fingers inside her, and she happily whimpered as I slid through the wetness we'd created together, giving her an even rougher little finger fuck, that she really seemed to enjoy.

I knew in my entire life I'd never seen anything hotter than gorgeous Luna freshly fucked and still eager for more.

I claimed her mouth, and nearly kissed her senseless as I worked her into a third orgasm, with two fingers working in and out of her pussy and my thumb on her clit. Thrilled to have found her again, I was starting to think when the time came that I wouldn't be able to let her go.

But at least we had two weeks to enjoy each other before we had to decide what we'd do about our about future.

Unfortunately for us, the two weeks just flew by. We rarely got dressed, spending all our time naked, working at making each other come.

Sexy Luna loved to wake me in the morning with my cock buried in her mouth, which I decided had to be the perfect way to wake up, at least a million times better than any alarm clock.

This morning, when she'd gone down on me, I got her down on all fours before she made me come. And just watching my cock slide in and out of her as she desperately thrust her ass back for more was enough to make me come so hard that she had my juice sliding all the way down her legs.

After we'd showered together, which I always enjoyed, since I got to run my hands over her body and wash her long blonde, silky hair, we sat at the kitchen table and had some breakfast together knowing that our time together was about to run out.

I had already told her that I was from New York, but what she didn't know was that my cousin Shane had suggested we look into working together since he had a successful marketing firm in Toronto that was looking to hire.

She was looking a little sad as she stared out the window at the raft out on the water where we'd first met under the full moon, and I had feeling she was thinking we might never see each other again.

"So, I guess you'll be heading home soon," she murmured, keeping her gaze fixed on the water.

I pulled her into my lap, ran my hand over her back and said, "Maybe not."

She looked at me confused, twisting her fingers into my short dark hair, the way she always liked to do. "But I thought you were only here for two weeks."

When I told her about my cousin Shane's offer, the way her eyes lit up, so full of hope, I knew I had to accept and leave my job and New York behind.

And Canada seemed like a nice enough place to live, especially if I'd have Luna in my life. Though I knew now that her name was Helena, she'd always be Luna to me. And with any luck, before too long she'd be my wife and we'd be living together, hopefully as happily as we were now.

The way she kissed me when I told her that I'd be willing to move here to be with her, deep and hungry and laced with a mixture of relief and desire, I knew I'd found my match.

So, I carried her back to bed, and we made love for hours, whispering that we loved each other as we held each other close.

Funny, how a midnight skinny dip could turn into a dream come true for both of us. All I knew was I had to be the luckiest guy in the world when I'd met the woman of my dreams that night in the moonlight.

12