Moonlight Hymn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica's fingers worked at his cargo pants. She fumbled with his buttons while going up to her tiptoes to kiss him again. She smiled at him when she finally got him undone and her canines rested against her plump lips.

"I need you inside of me, Chris," she moaned, pulling his pants and underwear down to expose his hard cock. She gripped his manhood without hesitation, pumping it with one hand while trying to unbutton her tight jeans with the other. She pulled him backward towards the table set against the wall. "I've been so fucking hot for you. You should feel how wet I am. Can't stop thinking of your cock inside my pussy. God, yesssss. Pounding into me. It's been too long. Way too long."

"Just, damn, just let me clean up first," Chris reasoned as they bumped into the table. He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen her this worked up. It had to have been before their second child was born at least. He vaguely remembered a drunken night where they'd torn each other's clothes off and broken the nightstand by their bed.

"No, I don't care," she told him, her voice low and sultry as the heat consumed her. She released him to shove her pants down. The crotch of her panties was dark with her excitement as she peeled them away from her body. She knelt and kissed the tip of his cock in greeting but groaned and, unable to stop herself, she shoved forward until his balls touched her lips. Static roared in her ears and she bobbed back and forth until pulling off with a quiet snarl. The aching emptiness demanded to be filled.

Kissing him once more, she turned and swept the table clear. Cans and clipboards and random odds and ends clattered to the ground as she pushed herself up to sit on the table. She anchored herself with her hands and pressed her heels against a shelf beneath the table as her pants and panties dangled against her ankles.

Sweat poured down Veronica's body. Alien thoughts whispered at the back of her mind as new urges and desires flooded her body. She gasped and snarled and gripped the collar of her shirt. With a short, sharp tug, she ripped the shirt down the front. Her dazed, unfocused eyes begged her husband to fuck her while she panted.

Chris leaned forward, roughly kissing his wife while his hands gripped her wide hips. His cock lay against her belly and he could feel the heat radiating from her sex. She grabbed his dick and pressed down, biting his tongue again when his thick head rubbed her swollen, sensitive clit. Veronica cried out as he slipped into her. He felt her pussy clench against him and her fingers gripped his shoulders almost painfully. She pulled him close, hands against his bald head and against his back.

"Fuck me," she panted, trapping him against her body. She licked his jaw and neck before nipping at his earlobes.

His fingers fumbled against her bra strap. He pinched it as he worked his hips and the hooks came free. Leaning back, he pulled her bra and she raised her arms to slip them free from the straps. He flung the bra somewhere behind him and then leaned in to suck at her painfully erect nipples.

"Yes!" Veronica screamed. She squirmed as his tongue swirled against her nipple. The pleasurable tickling itch arced down to her clit and she gasped as he slammed against her. "Fuck me, yes!"

The table rattled and creaked as the husband and wife fucked. Chris' rough hands explored his wife's back, sliding and grasping and grabbing at her skin and the loose hairs surrounding her spine. She whined when his breathing grew ragged and her ears twitched, the tips pulling to short tips as brown hairs grew around them in a feathery peak.

Her husband gasped, crushing her against his shirt. His fingers dug into her ample ass as his cock swelled into her trembling wetness.

"Don't stop," she begged with a throaty whisper, pushing her hips against him. With a low groan, he held her tight and slammed into her, his pace quickening. "Almost, almost there. Almost, yes, don't stop don't stop right there, yes right-"

Veronica snarled, sinking her short fangs into her husband's shoulder as she bucked from an intense orgasm. Her eyes fluttered as she tasted blood and she instinctively lapped at it, cleaning her husband's wound while her thighs shook against him. The sharp scent of his cum filled the air while her convulsing pussy milked his aching cock. She could feel it leaking from her as he stepped back.

Smiling up at her husband with subtly sharp teeth, she slipped a hand between her soaked thighs. She raised her chest with a moan and rubbed his cum against the soft fur covering her mound. Trapping his scent against her body.

"Fuck me, baby," Chris gasped. He leaned against the table with one hand while catching his breath. It'd already been a long, tiring day and now the weariness settled into his bones. His heart pounded inside his chest as his cock softened.

"Mmm," his wife moaned, jerking from a small orgasm as her fingers played over her clit. "I did."

She stood with a heavy, happy sigh, cleaning her fingers off in her mouth before pulling her panties back up over her thick, white thighs. He watched her rock her hips slowly back and forth as she slid her pants up. She winked at him with a sly smile and then went to retrieve his food. He followed her bare upper body, watching her large breasts sway as she turned and bent.

"I think you bra might be under the lift," he told her.

"I don't care," she replied as she handed him the container of spaghetti. "Keep it or bring it home. And trash my shirt."

"What will-" he said, stopping as she kissed him passionately.

"Hurry home," she said. She kissed him again and then left.

His wife opened the door and then paused to look up to the sky. She stood there for a moment, the generous curves of her body outlined in the soft glow of the moon before the old motion-activated outdoor light finally noticed her. It clicked on and she shook herself, vanishing as the door closed behind her.

--

Hot water cascaded off of Veronica's raised leg in tiny waterfalls. She lay in the tub, surrounded by the silence of children on electronics and a house far away from the city. Laying back with a sigh, she stared down her body at the sight of her nipples barely exposed above the water and her toes laying against the edge beneath the faucet.

She still felt the pleasant ache of sex deep inside amidst the rising urge for more. Her hand slid beneath the water water. She toyed with her thick pubic hair before biting her lip to touch her clit. She was still swollen and her mouth opened in a silent 'oh!' as she touched herself. WIth her eyes closed and head leaned back, she rubbed herself slowly while musing over her sudden horniness. The upcoming trip and amount of time since they'd had more than quick, tired sex had her on edge.

Tiny drops of water clung to the fur lining her pointed ears. She moaned and her canines bit into her lower lip as her finger slipped between her wet folds. Just as she begin to work her fingers back and forth, the distant rushing sound of tires on concrete made her ears twitch. Her eyes opened as she heard the rumble of her husband's old diesel truck pull into the driveway. She leaned forward, pulling the plug for the drain. Water ran down her body when she stood. Loose fur and hair swarmed around her legs before being pulled into the drain.

The truck's door squeaked open outside the house. Veronica shook herself lightly, flinging drops of water onto the wall and floor. She stepped onto the mat and grabbed her towel, wrapping it just above her ample breasts. Tying a knot in the towel to hold it in place, she grabbed another to carefully wrap her head.

Soft beige-colored hairs arrayed along the tops of her shoulders stood at attention in the warm, moist air. The young woman opened the bathroom door and padded out to greet her husband.

"Hey, love," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck. She licked his lips and then kissed him deeply with a content sigh.

"Hey, babe," her husband replied. He kissed her back and then stepped away to take his work boots off.

"Bedtime, kiddos," Veronica said loudly, half-turned in their direction. They groaned and fussed and she raised her voice. "Now. Go. You know the drill."

Once they were out of eyesight, she slid her hand over her husband's bulge while staring up at him. She dropped her voice lower and went to the balls of her feet, her breasts sliding torturously against his body. "I want to fuck you so bad right now."

Her husband laughed as he kicked off his boot.

"I'm dead, babe," he told her. He shrugged out of his heavy jacket and hung it by the door. "I've been up since five this morning and somebody decided to pay me a visit after a thirteen hour shift."

"But," Veronica whined, squeezing his cock through his pants.

"Hey," he told her, pressing a finger against her lips. Her nostrils flared and she licked at it, causing him to pull it away. "Look, the kids are still up and I saw your mom's car in the driveway. We'll have plenty of time at the cabin, okay?"

"Please," she begged, stroking him faster. "You- you don't know how horny I am right now. I really need your cock inside of me again. It hurts. Please."

"Come on, babe," he said, kissing her again. The kids called out from the bathroom and he nodded towards them. "You finish drying off. I'll get them to sleep and then shower and meet you in bed. You have all the time in the world starting tomorrow."

Veronica clenched her teeth but she forced her hand away from her husband's dick. When he looked down, she smiled back up at him. "Don't take too long, love."

--

Chris lay in bed with the blanket around his knees. Lines of moonlight, filtered through their blinds, covered the floor next to him. His mind wandered aimlessly from topic to topic and he turned to his side as his wife breathed heavily next to him. Her scent filled his nose. The familiar smell of the shampoo she loved but, beneath that, he could smell the sharp scent of her arousal mixed with the musky hint of his cum.

He turned to his other side, facing his wife. She had kicked off the blanket like he had but she was still wrapped in the sheet. He reached for her and then sighed, turning again to his other side.

"Goddammit," he whispered, sitting up with his feet over the bed. His felt feverish and he stretched, rotating his head to the side until his neck cracked. He stood and paced in their bedroom, walking in a wobbly oval around boxes of things they'd packed for their trip. Sweat rolled down his back and he shivered. He stared at his left arm, twisting it back and forth to stare at his tattoo of Skoll chasing moon. Further up on his left shoulder, his Vegvisir tattoo seemed to nearly glow in the light.

Moonlight drew his eyes. He frowned at the window and then stepped over to it. His wife shifted behind him with a groan when he pulled the shades up. He leaned forward to find the moon half-hidden behind thick clouds. It sang to him and he lost himself in the complex whorls of the landscape.

A golden line fractured the brown of his eyes and a second followed until both eyes were shot through with veins of gold.

The moon's song continued and he felt his blood respond. His heart trembled and then began to beat loudly in his ears, a chorus to the crescendo filling his ears. He gripped the edge of the windowsill and corded muscle flared on his forearms. Higher and higher She sang and his cock strained against his underwear, hot and hard as it slid free over the band. He gripped it and his teeth pulled back to reveal lengthening fangs. Chris' nostrils flared and his throat rumbled.

Turning, he found his wife's curves outlined brightly in his powerful eyesight. His lips trembled and he pushed his underwear down as he stalked to her. He stepped out of the underclothes and then slid into the bed behind his wife.

The silky sheet glided against his wife's lightly furred back as he pulled the sheet down. She squirmed and murmured something in her sleep. Chris leaned forward, one hand firmly around his manhood as he kissed her shoulder. His lips brushed the hairs there and goosebumps rose along her pale skin. Lower he kissed, down her spine until he stood above her on all fours. He licked her back, his tongue widening, dragging roughly against the scattered brown hairs. She gasped and twisted but he growled, pressing his chest against her back while his canines sunk lightly into her shoulder. She groaned beneath him and thrust her round ass up into his cock, rubbing against him.

Chris pushed his hips and his cock slipped between her thighs. He felt the growing dampness on her panties against the head of his dick as he slowly thrust between her legs. His wife gripped his hands with her own and began bouncing her hips. The friction of their movements rubbed the crotch of her panties and they slipped aside to reveal her swollen lips.

Growling, he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up on her hands and knees. His wife came eagerly and then cried out as he tore the band of her bra, snapping the hooks to free her breasts. He reached back, clawing her ass to pull her panties completely to the side. He entered her and she shoved her face into her pillow to contain the loud moan she couldn't hold back.

The moon caressed the couple with silver light as they rutted but Chris found himself shifting to find the right position. Finally, he raised himself again to his hands and feet above his wife. She turned her head to stare up at him with her golden eyes and sharp teeth and he bathed her cheek with his tongue. Slowly, he worked his hips to find the right rhythm for the position. She flexed her hips and raised her ass and then screamed into her pillow as he pushed even deeper within.

Strands of hair circled her belly button, marching up from the peak covering her crotch. Further they spread until they reached between her breasts. They fanned out, the dark brown fading to nearly white, above her breasts until the last, tiny hair reached her collarbone.

Her husband lay his cheek against her neck and he growled in her lightly furred ears. She shivered and moaned and slammed back against him. Her orgasm built within and she reached up to hook an arm around his neck.

"Bite me," she gasped, rocking back against him before releasing him from her grasp. "Bite me! Fuck me! Bite-"

His teeth sunk into her shoulder near her neck. His wife buried her face in the bed, screaming as she came. She rocked violently forward and his cock popped out of her pussy. Chris growled, grabbing the back of her neck as she twitched and trembled beneath him. He guided himself back into her and lay down, pounding against her ass in short, powerful movements until he snarled and tensed and came. His wife shuddered with her own second orgasm. She gasped for air as her husband's cock swelled inside her pulsing pussy.

Chris rolled off of his wife and his dick slapped wetly against his belly. He lay there, away from his wife as he tried to cool off.

The skin beneath the head of his cock swelled. It bunched beneath the flared tip and then surged down, gathering the tight skin of his manhood into a thick sheath of skin that grew down to cover his testicles. He pawed at it while his wife turned to nuzzle against him. As his cock softened, it pulled into the thick skin.

Veronica bent her left leg to let it lay against her husband. Already tired from the late night and now from the bout of rough sex, she felt her eyes grow heavy. Her husband reached down to grab her ass.

The animalistic heat flooding her body pooled between her legs. She groaned quietly, clutching at her husband as her swollen labia bulged. Skin flowed over her clit, dragging it down to touch against her labia. Muscles tightened within and white cum leaked through her opening as the lips folded in to touch each other. Her wet, slick pink lips darkened as if tanned and bones shifted within, raising her newly changed sex into a position more proper for being mounted on all fours.

Moonlight crooned to them from the window and they slept in its embrace.

--

Chris snorted in his sleep and his eyes popped open. He stretched and yawned as the smell of cooking bacon floated to his nose. His wife rolled and then mumbled something sleepily before cracking an eye slightly to look up at him. He brushed a loose hair away from from her face and kissed her forehead.

"Morning, sunshine," he told her. She grumbled, pulling her pillow over her head while turning to her side. In return, he traced a finger down her chest and the curve of her hip. Her hand slithered out from under the pillow to grab his cock but he batted her away. "Food first!"

He stood and stretched and then hunted for his clothes while his wife stirred behind him.

"You broke my bra, ass," Veronica told her husband without anger.

"Did I?" he said, searching his memories of last night. He remembered... sex. Vaguely. His cock stirred at the memory of it. He glanced over at his wife to see her bending over, already wearing a shirt. He leered at the shape of her bulging cameltoe through her tight panties and then grabbed his own shirt. "I'll meet you out there."

"I thought you'd both sleep through your vacation," Veronica's mother told him when he walked into the kitchen. She had plates set out and was covering them with pancakes and bacon. "Do you want any eggs?"

"No, thank you," Chris answered. He grabbed a plate, covered it with syrup and then snatched a fork from the clean dishes before sitting at the table. His kids ran in, giggling as his son chased his daughter.

"Slow down!" their grandmother said. She handed them both their plates and they took them. "Keep the plates even. No, you're tilting it. I swear, if you drop food, you'll eat it off the ground."

Shortly after the children sat with their food, Veronica walked walked in. He stared and lifted his chin to take in her scent. She still smelled of her shower but also sex. Heavily of sex and wet hair. He grabbed his hard cock with his left hand, eye-fucking her as she took her own plate of food.

Another scent wafted up to him as she sat and she stole a quick glance in his direction. It was a fresh hint of arousal, sharp and hot. He rubbed himself, pulling the thick skin up and down over the head of his cock. Veronica dropped her fork and bit her lip, glancing up and over at him. She wasn't wearing a bra and he could see her nipples pressing against her shirt. He kissed her and squeezed her thigh while trying to calm his raging hard-on.

"You'll want to be leaving as soon as you're done eating," Veronica's mother said. She stood at the counter, picking at her food. "At least if you want to get there before sunset."

"Can we be excused?" the kids chirped.

Chris glanced at their clean plates and nodded. "Rinse them and put them straight in the dishwasher."

They dashed up to the sink, shoving lightly to be first. Their grandmother squawked at them and turned to help but Chris felt his wife tapping his leg. He looked over to see her pulling her t-shirt down to expose her breast. He growled, showing his teeth while leaning in to kiss her but she smiled, released her top and leaned back against her chair with a smirk.

Breakfast passed quickly as they chatted with Veronica's mother until their food was finished. Chris took their plates to put away while Veronica went into the room to finish packing. He glanced at the kids and his mother-in-law and then walked into the bedroom after his wife, closing the door behind him.

Veronica looked up over her shoulder just as Chris pressed her against the wall. His breath was hot in her ears and his cock rubbed against her ass. She moaned in approval and rubbed back against him. His hand slid over her chest and down to her pants. She felt him trying to undo her button but she pushed his hand away.