Moonlight Hymn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't," she panted.

"I can," he snarled, grabbing her breast. She leaned her head back, shivering at the intense need between her thighs. His roughness drove her wild but she struggled to keep her calm.

"I can't be quiet," she moaned, her hips dropping as she raised her ass to him. She clawed the wall, forcing herself to stand properly. Struggling against her traitorous body. "They'll all hear."

"I just- I just want to fucking mount you," he told her, nipping and licking her neck.

"Oh, oh god," Veronica moaned. She reached back to grip his thigh with one hand while pressing her other against her belly. Dull pain pricked her along her stomach, deep beneath the skin. "Oh fuck, don't- don't tell me that. I can't-"

Chris nuzzled his head against her cheek and hair, pressing hard against his wife. He groaned as his cock throbbed with pain. His jeans constrained him painfully when the skin at the base of his cock flared into two small, red bumps.

Veronica shoved back with her ass and twisted. They stared at each other, their tongues hanging from between their lengthened canines. Both gasping with building need. She went to her knees slowly, her eyes locked to his. He could see the struggle in the beautiful gold and green behind her thick black lashes. Her eyes fluttered and she lowered herself, turning to present to him with her ass raised. He took a step and then they both held their breath when their ears swiveled to catch feet stomping in the hallway beyond their door.

"Mom?" their son called out. "Can I play on my tablet?"

Tension flowed out of both of them. Veronica hung her head and then stood, leaning against the wall. Chris exhaled and walked away quickly, searching for his backpack in the mess of their room.

"Yeah, baby," she told her son. "That's fine. Just for an hour. And only if your grandmother says it's okay."

"Sorry," Chris rasped.

"God, no," Veronica said. "I wanted it so bad. It's hard to think through it. Let's just- let's just finish packing. We'll have so much time to fuck without worrying about small ears."

The pair quickly finished packing, eager to be out of the on the road. They said their goodbyes, made sure contact numbers were in easy to reach places and then loaded all of their gear into their old truck.

As they pulled onto the highway, Veronica lay her head against the window.

"Going to sleep?" Chris asked, his eyes flicking over to his wife.

"Yeah," she answered, closing her eyes. "Somebody kept me awake last night. Just wake me up when we're about there or if you need me to take a turn."

"It'll be fine," he told her, resting his hand on her thigh. "Get some rest."

--

The sun lay low on the horizon, fat and red. Chris shifted in his seat. He felt uncomfortable in his own skin and, despite the long, boring ride, he was restless and full of energy.

The full moon on Veronica's tattoo glowed silver. It pulsed once, twice and then reverted to solid black. Her scent shifted subtly and Chris breathed deeply of it while she stirred. She yawned and raised her arms as high as she could in their cab. Sweat beaded on her brow.

The young woman rolled down her window and lay against the frame to let the cold air flow around her. She ground her teeth while watching the scenery pass. Her jaw ached and she felt cramps within her stomach. The pain was small but throbbing and she rubbed her tender belly lightly. As she did, she felt it gurgle, reminding her that she was growing hungry.

"We're almost there," Chris told her. His sharp ears twitched as her belly rumbled again. "I'll start dinner as soon as we get everything inside."

"Yeah, that's good," Veronica said, only partially paying attention. Her eyes roamed the sky, searching for the moon until she saw it peek over the top of the dense trees surrounding them. Her lips bulged as her canines lengthened further, scraping against nearby teeth. She let her mouth hang open while running her tongue along her teeth and gums, barely paying attention to how her lips bulged away from her deadly fangs.

Golden flecks swarmed her eyes, eating away at the green until they were as bright as burnished copper. She closed her eyes slowly and moaned while her blood stirred within.

The truck slowed and swerved and Veronica's eyes snapped open to catch deer standing at the side of the road. She turned to follow them as they faded into the distance but she knew she had their scent now if she needed to hunt.

A dirt road appeared in the distance and Chris braked slowly while flipping the turn signal. The sweat soaked strands of hair along her back shifted as more joined them, sliding through her skin to drag at the ones next to them. More and more emerged until the hairs could be called nothing less than a strip of fur along her back. She rubbed herself against the back of the seat while Chris turned down short roads.

The fading sunlight was nothing more than a dome of cobalt behind their truck when they pulled to a stop in front of a dark cabin.

Veronica opened her door and stepped out, sniffing the air with her back hunched and her hands at her sides.

"I need to stretch my legs," she told her husband. "I just- I need to walk. Are you okay bringing everything in?"

"Yeah," he told her, moving around to drop the tailgate. He stared at her. "You okay?"

"Yeah," she said. Her head twitched, turning left, right and then further right as she caught movement in the distance. "Just need to move. Walk around. Look around a little. Get a sense of the area."

"Alright, yeah," Chris said. He rolled his shoulders. The shirt he wore felt stiff on him and the fabric itched. He scratched his arms and shoulders and began unloading boxes into the cabin while his wife strode into the forest.

Boxes joined two backpacks and a couple duffle bags as Chris worked. He sniffed at the last item - a cooler - and drool formed at the corner of his mouth. He pulled it in and opened it. His stomach gurgled at the sight of the steaks packed into thick freezer bags. His eyes flicked to the stove but he knelt before the chest. His tore into one of the bags to grab the bloody steak. It was cold in his hands as he tore into it.

Chunks of meat came away in his mouth. His canines extended with each bite and his jaw cracked, pushing forward. His teeth shifted with the change, pulling back along his gums while more fangs pierced the front of his longer jaw. He swallowed cold meat, barely chewing as the hunger drove him to open another pack.

Black hair sprouted along the man's lengthening jaw, racing up the side of his bald head and down again to his neck. He snarled, snapping at the steak until it was gone. Partially sated, he lapped at his bloody fingers and tongue rasped against his skin. With each stroke, it pulled further out of his mouth until it matched his short muzzle.

Fur spread down from his neck to his back. He arched his back while rolling his shoulders until, finally, he grabbed at his shirt. He stood and pulled, throwing the shirt against the wall. His upper body was thick with fur as his chest heaved. Blood from the steaks soaked his jaw while he scented the air for his wife. He stomped through the cabin and past the door, sniffing again and again until he smelled the trail she left.

A loud rip filled the air. Chris looked down with yellow eyes to see a hole in the crotch of his jeans. He growled and pulled at the tear, widening it until the ragged jeans lay at his feet. His underwear strained against his bulging cock. Muscles bulged in his arm and biceps as he gripped the thin material. It snapped when he tugged and his dick bobbed before him.

A translucent line of skin connected the base of his thick manhood. He watched it slide up his belly, dragging his cock with it. The thick skin pulled back as it moved, revealing his still-human dick and the red bulge of his knot at the base. Further the line of skin grew until his hairless sheath lay tucked loosely next to his body.

Chris dropped to his hands and feet and then stood again, slowly.

"Verrrr-onica?" he called out. His ears twitched, swiveling as they flowed to two pointed tips. He heard something in the trees. In the direction his wife had walked. In the direction her scent floated. He took a step and then snarled at this feet. "Wrong, all wrong. Wrrrrong!"

Clawing at his laces, he growled and pulled until his feet were freed. He stood, naked in the near-darkness. The thick fur covering his back and neck swayed in the breeze and he welcomed the touch of the cold air against his sweating body. Fur was spreading amongst his chest hair and down to his unkempt pubes.

He ran and his thighs swelled to show powerful, cut muscles beneath taut skin. His eyes pulled in pale moonlight and it mixed with the smells swarming through the air to paint a clear picture of the surrounding terrain. He dug fingers into the trees he passed and the bark cracked beneath his grip. A lump formed at his back and the fur bulged around it.

Scents clashed around the changing man. He stopped and dropped to all fours, sniffing a the ground with a nose that was slowly being pulled back against his muzzle. He huffed and dirt puffed around him.

Found her. Found her! He loped along the ground on hands and feet and then pushed off with his feet in a wide leap. Chris caught himself against a nearby tree as he landed and black talons pierced the tips of his fingers.

Veronica lay back against a tree, staring down her naked body in a mixture of confusion and fascination. Her nose was black and pebbled and it glistened in the dim light. Her jaw was slightly distended but she could still see dark points forming along her belly. She groaned, shoving her back against the tree as the ducts formed and connected beneath her new teats. Her fingers clenched and her claws slid forth to impale the tree behind her.

She panted in the moonlight and moaned slightly as the heat began to burn away rational thoughts. When she looked up, her golden eyes flashed. Tattered clothes lay strewn about the area.

"Chrrrrrisss," she groaned, dropping to her knees. She screamed and flexed and her ass raised in the air with her heavy breasts dangling beneath her. A small stubby tail waved over the sparse fur covering her back but Chris' eyes darted to the plump lips between her thighs.

He walked to his mate as she shook before him, growling and snarling with her hips raised. Fur erupted from the backs of her hands and began to race up her arms. She rocked back, lowering her chest until her breasts flattened on the ground. Her eyes followed her husband as she panted against the ground with her tongue hanging free of her muzzle.

High above, the moon crested the trees before being swallowed by a massive cloud.

As he neared, she raised her hips further with her toes dug into the ground. Dark patches of skin formed on the soles of her feet, along the balls, heels and beneath her toes. Bones cracked and creaked while her toes stretched. He stood behind her and then dropped, landing on all fours over her.

Hair tangled with fur as he licked his mate's cheeks and ears. She whimpered and growled and shifted, trying to position herself so he could enter her He grabbed for her neck but she twisted, reaching for his arm. He snapped at her in return and slammed her to the ground where she clawed and kicked the dirt. His muscle strained to hold her writhing form but she stopped when he pressed his cock between her thighs.

Silver light surrounded them when the cloud covering the moon drifted past. Chris pushed, piercing his wife's wet pussy. She moaned and raised herself, pushing her husband up. Holding himself with one hand, he reached under her body. His claws teased her hips, the tips scoring her hardened body. He could feel her fur spreading from her belly, thick and curly. He grabbed a handful of her silky coat, twisting it around thickly padded fingers before releasing it. Further his hand traveled until the leathery padding along his palm brushed the soft skin of her breasts. He clenched his hand to knead her and his wife hissed when his claws dug into her flesh.

He took pleasure in her body. In restraining her. Holding her back while his cock impaled her inch-by-inch until her reformed labia bulged around his flared knot. As slowly as he entered her, he pulled back.

Veronica groaned as she felt him swell within her. Her tight pussy bulged around his cock and she flexed within to squeeze him as tightly as possible. When he withdrew, his mahood began to turn bright red. He barely felt the loss of sensitivity when his head retreated against shaft, leaving him with a crimson, pointed cock.

Chris pulled all the way out of his wife and shifted, kneeling behind her. She looked back at him with a sharp glance but he clawed at her hips while sitting with his legs spread. The she-wolf knelt, turned and straddled her husband's lap. His cock lay between them, soaking the black and brown fur on their bellies with her juices. He held her wide hips in his claws and licked her lips before reaching to grab her ass with one hand and her breast with another. She groaned and clawed at the tree behind him, showering them both with bark.

The forest was utterly silent as Veronica began to grind against her mate. She anchored her claws against the tree and her paws in the soil to glide against her husband's slick, fat cock. He held her down against his shaft while his rough tongue lashed against her nipple and the fur surrounding it. They both froze when his tip pressed against her opening.

With a deep sigh, she lowered herself on him. He grabbed her ass with both hands while her tail brushed his knuckles in a slow, lazy curve. She opened for him, taking him as deep as she could and then further when she felt his knot against her soaked pussy. He dug his claws into her powerful, muscular ass and pushed, forcing her down over the bump surrounding his base. She growled quietly, willing herself to take all of him.

In a quick, sudden movement, she relaxed and he slipped completely inside of her. She pulled herself up and his hips lifted with the movement until he shoved her back down with a snarl. Her pussy clamped him beneath his knot, forcing them together until he had his release.

Clouds obscured the moon as she pressed her knees into the ground. She lay against her husband, her huge breasts heavy on his collarbones. Whimpering, she gave an experimental bounce, groaning as his tip hit her cervix. He reached up to hold her waist and pushed up when she sat back again. She licked the top of his head and he gripped the base of her tail with one hand. Using her tail as a leash, he forced her down and she exhaled harshly while following his lead.

The pair found themselves constantly adjusting their grips and their feet under their short, powerful thrusts. Veronica licked her husband's muzzle and then hung her head, panting as their speed increased. Her ears flicked back at an angle and a whining note entered her breathing. She hated herself for it but couldn't stop it escaping her lips. He was so incredibly deep inside of her and his knot pressed against her hidden clit as if he were rubbing it while fucking her.

Her orgasm shocked her. She kicked, trying to get away from her husband's cock as it exploded within her belly to send shards of intense pleasure throughout her body. He growled and held her close, pounding into her until they fell forward. Veronica crashed to her back and twisted, rocking her hips back and forth, desperately trying to escape the overpowering feeling of him filling every inch of her. His clawed hands gripped hers and he strained, grinding and thrusting as his tail shook behind him.

Finally, release. His howl echoed through the forest and he reared back, muzzle pointing to the sky. His seed filled his wife, trapped by his knot. Her belly bulged to contain all of it and yet he contained to swell inside of her. He howled again and she weakly tried to join him but found herself trembling and kneading the cold soil beneath her instead.

As sparks of light filled her eyes, her husband leaned forward to lick her muzzle, cheeks and ears. She licked him tiredly in return and then pulled him down until he lay against her side with his heavily muscled arm against her stomach. She groaned as his fur tickled her teats but rolled to face him to relieve the pain of his knot twisting her sex.

They lay together, spent and basking in each other's presence while waiting for him to grow soft. Far in the distance, a wolf howled and they turned in the direction of the call as more joined the first to welcome the new pack and mark their territorial boundaries.

Beyond them, animals began to cautiously call each. They grew more bold when neither werewolf made a sound until the forest came alive with nocturnal animals.

The pair met each other's eyes as Veronica's stomach rumbled. When he finally came free, they rolled and vanished silently into the forest to hunt together.

--

"Oh, shit," Chris groaned, rolling on damp grass. His eyes felt welded shut but he opened them and then closed them again as sunlight pierced his skull. Fragments of last night came to him and he suddenly sat up. "Veronica?"

He smelled her and turned to find her a few feet away and curled up into a small ball. A soft line of brown fur covered her back and the bottom of her feet were discolored. He looked down at himself to see thick fur over his soft, human cock. The fur spread up to his chest hair, mixing in until he couldn't see where one ended and other began. He stood and walked to his wife but she rolled and stretched with a loud yawn when he approached.

"Whatimeizzit?" Veronica asked sleepily. Her pointed ears twitched and her sharp canines stood out when she yawned again. She blinked golden eyes up at her husband. "Chris?"

"Hey babe," he said, kneeling beside her. "You, uhh, you remember any of last night?"

"I- We-" her eyes widened. "Your ears! Ohhhhh fuck! And your eyes. We- we changed and- oh fuck."

"Yeah," he told her, rubbing her shoulders. He felt skin moving and took his hand back to find slightly loose skin covering his palm. The soft skin was darker than the rest. My fuckin' paw pads.

"Oh god, the book," Veronica said as she sat up. "Oh shit, I'm so-"

"If you're about to say 'sorry' then hold the fuck up," Chris said, raising his hand to stop her. "This is- I've wanted this for so long. This fantasy. All the years we fucked around with magic to find something that actually worked and now? Now it works? Aw, shit. But, I didn't mean to drag you into any of this, babe. This was just my thing. I don't even know how or why it happened."

"A book in a magic shop," Veronica exhaled. She pressed a thumb against the slightly distended rose-colored skin just beneath her fingers. "Apparently it was real. It had a marked section that talked about werewolves and a bunch of crap next to it. The tooth! It was an actual fucking werewolf tooth. It had to be. Fuck. Wow. I hope the owner isn't pissed if it can't be used again."

"Babe, are you okay?" her husband asked. He knelt beside her, massaging her back in slow circles. "We can- maybe there's a way to fix this?"

She turned to look at him and her eyebrow arched up to her bangs.

"Do you want to fix it?" she asked.

"No," he answered immediately. "No. Not for me, no. But, you don't have to do this. We could figure something out. Figure out how it works and when I need to go away. You don't-"

"Together," she told him, kissing his hand. She traced the large moon tattooed on his left arm and then kissed the image of Skoll. "Until death do us part. And a little beyond that. It's not what I expected but-"