Moonlight Over Lordaeron

Story Info
Sylvanas and a worgen under the pale moonlight.
4.3k words
4.6
4.3k
8
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
319 Followers

A request and continuation of this series with Nick & Sylvanas

Nick leaned against the sturdy balcony of his home, gazing out over the city towards Lordamere Lake. Lordaeron was covered in a perpetual fog that hindered his view, and though the region was dead, dark and gloomy, it was a picturesque sight none-the-less. Spindly trees framed the lake, towering over it with branches like an old witch's fingers. It's waters were still save for when a cold breeze blew over it as if trying to breathe life into the silent lake. Depressing to some, but to him it held a uniquely sorrowful yet ethereal beauty.

Much like his benefactor... Or was she his associate?

Whatever, it mattered not.

Along with a generous stipend, Sylvanas had gifted him an abandoned mansion amongst the ruins of Capital City where few Forsaken chose to live. It was a large building with a ground story arcade, vaulted ceiling above it and a lavishly decorated facade accompanied by more pointed-arch windows than he bothered to count. With a steep, blue dormered roof and flowers lining a parapet, the building was utterly magnificent-or it would have been if not for the worn paint, dead flowers, missing roof tiles, cracked stone and thick vines crawling up windows. More similar to that of a haunted house from children's tales, it still maintained a semblance of it's former beauty, even scrubbed of it's resplendence as it was.

Outside of an initial prior inspection however, Nick hadn't bothered to set foot within the mansion proper. Instead, he lived in the tall tower house connected to it. The view was worth it and he felt that the smaller dwelling suited him better anyways. Hell, without Anya's guidance as a tour guide he would probably just end up getting lost within the dark mansion's winding halls and spacious rooms. He spared one last look at the gloomy lake and turned around to see Sylvanas standing in the middle of his room, arms crossed under her plated bosom.

Nick started, earning a sly smile from the stealthy elf.

"Hearing not so good outside of that beastly form of yours?" Her tone was playful but quickly changed to something more serious. "You really should be more careful, if I were an assassin you'd be dead already." Sylvanas stood like a general before a recruit, tall as ever as she chastised him.

"Why would anyone want to kill me?" he asked, looking her over. Never did he tire of seeing her sinful body or the way her thighs could barely be contained within her leggings.

She drew her lips into a line, grey eyes hidden behind smoldering red flames. "Anyone close to me is at risk." She was clearly angry at something, though not him specifically. "And besides," she continued, the anger receding from her voice. "I know who lives at that estate you were staying at in Eversong and I think their husbands would be quite displeased. Possibly even displeased enough to send assassins." Sylvanas shot him a knowing smile and fiddled with her gauntlets a bit before tossing them onto a table where her sword was already situated.

"If you say so," he said, shrugging as he watched her strip out of her armor. She seemed more comfortable around him lately. He didn't mind, but it was strange for her to be off-guard-or as off-guard as she could be at least. He wasn't sure if it was possible for her to relax completely.

Nick climbed onto the bed and eyed Sylvanas as she stepped out of her pants, enjoying the way her booty jiggled as she did so. A black thong hugged her thick cheeks but it was quickly discarded onto the floor. "Say, what if I'm not in the mood for sex?"

"You're always in the mood for sex." She shot him an annoyed glance and pulled off her breastplate, freeing her spectacular tits.

She was right of course.

"You know me too well, Dark Lady!" He grinned at her, though his eyes didn't leave her breasts.

"Please, half of the living women in this city know that much." Sylvanas rolled her eyes and climbed onto the bed, settling inbetween the man's legs like she had done it a million times before. She was still working on that number.

Nick had already shed his trousers and his manhood stood at full mast, impressive even in his human form. Sylvanas treated it like it belonged to her, eyeing it hungrily and wrapping a steady hand around it. The warmth of his cock against her skin caused her to hum in appreciation and she twisted it in her grasp, pumping it up and down as she did so. She jerked him off for just a few strokes before giving in to temptation and leaning in, darting her tongue out and reverently lapping at his cock. Nick placed his hand upon the back of her head but Sylvanas just ignored him, twirling her tongue around his silky tip and catching a dollop of precum as it dribbled from his urethra. For now, she would enjoy him at her own pace and at the moment that meant savoring every inch of him.

His taste enthralled her and soon she was worshipping his cock with her mouth as well, planting wet kisses upon it and tilting her head so as to trail her open mouth up and down over the side his shaft, tongue lolling out and coating him in saliva as she did so. She pressed her spongy tongue forcefully against it, wiggling it and moaning as the taste of cock excited her taste buds. Sylvanas pulled away after this, a string of saliva trailing from her mouth to Nick's cock and spittle already dirtying her beautiful elven face. In her vanity the Banshee Queen was normally neat and well-kept, but not so during sex. During sex she was passionate and disorderly and by the end of it all she liked to be a disheveled mess, thoroughly used by her lover.

Sylvanas ran a gentle finger up the underside of Nick's shaft and smirked when his cock twitched. Again she leaned in, plush lips pursed around his manhood, shimmering up his length once more before suddenly taking his head into her mouth. The man moaned from above her and she smiled again, humming around the dick in her mouth as she took him even further. Sylvanas put on a show of it, staring up at him with fierce red eyes and moaning muffled praise for the cock sliding farther and farther into her mouth. She took every inch slowly-almost torturously slow for her lover-until eventually there were no more inches for her to feast upon. Her purple lips hugged firmly the base of his cock, still humming as she stared up at him, her unseen tongue slithering around him like a snake.

The Dark Lady didn't move for quite some time, content as she was to simply bask in the glory of having taken the entirety of Nick's length down her throat. She loved the way it pressed down against her tongue and swept her tonsils aside so it could fill her throat and lewdly bulge it outwards. Her tongue poked itself out of her mouth, licking at the human's balls even as she skillfully deepthroated his cock until finally she pulled away, leaving only the tip within her maw. With her lips locked tight around his mushroom-like head, Sylvanas slurped on it loudly, cheeks turning concave as she swallowed every drop of precum that streamed forth with a satisfied purr.

When the well dried up, the horny elven queen dipped her head low and then back up again. Over and over she bobbed her head along his cock, head twisting and tongue rolling while a slender hand at the base of Nick's shaft did likewise. She blew him with gusto, improper squelching noises rising from her throat as the man's cock repeatedly invaded her gullet.

The Dark Lady's free hand disappeared underneath her, though it was clear from a moan and a shiver what it was doing. She rubbed her clit frantically, trying to get herself off even as she sucked on her lover's cock like professional Silvermoon whore. No, Nick had experience with whores. They did it not just out of passion, but out of a desire for money. Sylvanas did not need money, she simply loved dick and she had had thousands of years to practice this love. Some might call her a cock addict, but to her it was more. If others worshipped the light or the elements, Sylvanas worshipped cock and she did so with a profound zeal.

She pulled herself from him, slowly, languidly, humming praise all the while until again only the head remained. It escaped her lips with a loud pop as if she was reluctant to let go. Once it did, however, she kissed it and, finding herself unable to resist, gave it a lingering lick. The hand that had been fingering herself came to greet it's twin, wrapping itself around Nick's cock right above the other hand and twisting. She jerked him off this way, using both hands to massage his shaft and entice it to erupt all over her face.

After a minute or so of her talented ministrations Nick did just that, shooting his hot load across her face with a multitude of relieved grunts. Sylvanas met his fire with an eager grin, catching numerous globs of cum without so much as a flinch. She opened her mouth to catch one and another splattered across the bridge of her nose before she could even swallow. Her tall elven ears wiggled, betraying her excitement as Nick pelted her with jizz until ropes of the sticky stuff hung from even her long eyebrows.

Sylvanas opened her mouth once more, catching the last eruption on her tongue. She swallowed and leaned in to catch the stragglers, sucking his cock clean of any cum that clung to it. Once satisfied, she sat up and gazed proudly at her lover, a curve of the lip creating the slightest of smiles under her cum drenched face.

"Why is the Ranger-General so good at giving head?" he asked, half teasingly, half curious.

"Why?" Her voice rang through the chamber with a hint of playfulness. "Looking for advice?" Sylvanas straddled him as she spoke, guiding his cock to her entrance and gingerly spearing herself upon it with a delighted coo.

"Ranger-General, Banshee Queen and comedian. Quite the impressive resume." Nick grinned up at her and gave her blueberry booty a quick slap.

Sylvanas moaned softly and leaned forward, hands seeking Nick's chest for stability as she began to bounce. She rode him steadily in a more reserved manner than usual, heavy breasts swaying in time with every undulation of her wide hips. He reached up and grabbed her wiggling ass, squeezing it between his fingers and trying in vain to encourage her to pick up the pace. She didn't of course. Sylvanas simply gave him a roguish smile. She could play games, too.

So slow. She was teasing him, rubbing his chest with her fingers while grinding her pussy against him. This tempo was a far cry away from their usual love-making. It was clear that she had an ulterior motive, with short downward thrusts of her hips that left him-and her-wanting more. Nick understood what she wanted and decided to finally oblige her.

In an instant his body transformed, practically doubling in size as fur sprouted from his body and his face warped into that of a canine. Nails extended into vicious claws, ears grew in size and acuity, and from atop his lap Sylvanas grunted, her tight pussy suddenly full of enlarged worgen dick. A look of surprise flashed across her features for a moment but surprise was quickly replaced by a wicked grin.

Nick took hold of her and stood up, bringing her over to the table with her armor and sword on it. One of his long arms swept it clean, sending her things clattering to the ground before laying her upon it. He pried her legs apart, gripping tight around her ankles as he positioned himself and, in one fell swoop, buried his gargantuan member within her tight elven pussy.

"Fuck!" she groaned, muscles flexing as her body tensed up. The worgen's powerful thrust distended her feminine abs with the shape of his cockhead and sent her fat blue tits bouncing wildly across her chest. Another table-rocking, titty bouncing thrust followed by another, and another; Nick railed into the mewling Dark Lady, stretching her quivering pussy until her brain was mush and she could barely think straight. With this manner of hard fucking it didn't take long for her to orgasm and her cum plastered face twisted in vivid pleasure as she did so. Nectar streamed down from her hole, coating her ass and the balls slapping over and over against it.

Nick gave her all he had, drilling into the Banshee Queen without mercy. It was what she craved; her toned yet voluptuous body gleamed under a layer of sweat, melon-like breasts jiggling while she moaned and uttered her usual unintelligible elven curses. Her body thrashed erotically upon the table as he ravaged her and she reached above, burying her slim fingers within her silvery-blonde locks and grabbing at the back of her head in ecstasy.

He panted and grunted, an unstoppable force lost in the thrill of fucking Sylvanas' brains out. Her pussy put up a valiant resistance, constricting around his girth so tightly that it struggled to let go. Yet she came over and over again until she was a sopping mess, yielding to his cock and the pleasure it provided with long husky moans. No one would have guessed that this was how the fearsome Banshee Queen was in the bedroom, rocked and brought low of by this worgen and his splendid cock.

When the moon rose high in the sky she had already came countless times, and so she was grossly out of sorts when they were bathed in it's pale light. Nick's body seemed to quake as it struck him and though it seemed impossible he grew larger, taller, better. The moon enhanced him, buffing his physique at the temporary cost of his humanity. He wouldn't need that to fuck Sylvanas silly. His already monstrous cock was bigger than before and he wasted no time splitting her in half, howling even as the Banshee Queen shrieked happily.

She gazed up at him, regal features marred by dried cum as she studied him. He was colossal now, and his black fur remarkably shiny under the moonlight.

"The-" A thrust against her cervix caused her eyes to bulge and she bit her lip, barely stifling a yelp. "The moon?"

More thrusts. The yelp escaped.

"The curse," he grunted, laying into her with six more thrusts as he said this.

"Some curse," she hissed, grabbing the edge of the table with one hand and sweeping her disordered blonde hair back with the other.

Nick growled in reply, feeling himself being drawn to the moonlight. It was harder to think like this, with the light of the moon enfolding him. He felt more in touch with the primal nature of his worgen form, but he wasn't completely a beast. He held onto a shred of humanity well enough-or at least that's what he told himself.

Without warning he scooped her up and carried her over to the balcony, maneuvering her into position so that she was bent over with her arms resting against the railing. The moon was full and bright and they both admired it for a moment, basking in it's light before continuing their romp. His cock slammed back home, rocking the Dark Lady forward with an indignant "Ooph!" Her ears, flat against her head as they were, wiggled from the impact and her ample breasts jiggled on the other side of the railing, visible to all beneath if not for the city being a ghost town.

He was impossibly large now and he filled her utterly, leaving not a single inch of her pussy unclaimed by his cock. Abuse; that was the only word for it. Despite his increase in size he showed no restraint and, if anything, carried on more brutally than before. And so he abused her pussy, holding her in place by the hips as he ravaged her. His own furry hips slammed into her blueberry behind, causing the flesh of her thick ass to quake and ripple furiously. His thrusts were ruthless... Dominant! Barbarous!

Exquisite!

"That's it! Ruin me you wonderful beast!" she cried.

"Breed!" he rumbled, grip tightening around her.

This made her laugh, a rare feat. "I welcome you to try!"

Sylvanas tossed her head back-blonde locks cascading across her toned back-and wailed at the moon, releasing her pent up pleasure for all who would hear. The moon just smiled back, illuminating the indecent couple as if to put a spotlight on their vulgar romp. Nick, however, interrupted her wail by gathering her fine tresses and roughly pulling on them. Sylvanas grunted as she was yanked towards him, back arching forcefully in an almost painful manner. She was met with a searing slap on the ass and a mind shattering thrust that sent her eyes bouncing like marbles within her skull. From above her Nick huffed and puffed, unrelenting even as the Banshee Queen spasmed and came around his dick with a jubilant moan. She babbled something but in her delirium he couldn't even tell what language it was, and so he fucked her even faster with short, speedy thrusts that threatened to send her over the balcony if not for his hold on her.

The worgen's heavy nuts slapped against Sylvanas' pussy as he pummelled her, teasing her clit and sending bolts of lightning up her spine. She ground her teeth and sheltered her cries for the time being. Pain radiated from her scalp and Nick's punishing hand fell like rain upon her behind, adding to the pain and leaving a hand print too large to fit even on her fat ass. The Dark Lady was not averse to this pain; perhaps she was a glutton for punishment but she welcomed it-savored it even. In her mind, pain was the spice of the bedroom and the slaps on her ass and tugging on her scalp were just the perfect amount of seasoning.

Nick fucked her well and truly silly, leaving accidental claw marks all over her body as he spanked and pulled at her. It wasn't on purpose, but he also didn't care much. He knew she liked the pain and the lacerations would heal-whether naturally or supernaturally. Releasing his hold on her hair, he grabbed her instead by the hips. Her head fell weakly, unkempt tresses hiding her face. Sylvanas had quieted down, though whether her brain was fried from pleasure or she was just holding it in he didn't know. It mattered not to him.

He turned his head up towards the moon and yelled elatedly, though in his worgen form it was more of a howl. The moonlight empowered him and gave him what felt like endless stamina. Maybe it affected his mood as well, because he felt superb. But why shouldn't he? He was probably over a hundred feet over Lordaeron and had Sylvanas Windrunner bent over a railing with her ass clapping against him as he pumped her full of dick. It didn't get much better than this.

Innumerable inches of worgen cock speared over and over again into the Dark Lady, the beast of a man's knot knocking on her door each time. It made her shiver in anticipation, and her drooling pussy leaked like a busted pipe. Sylvanas wasn't sure how many orgasms she had experienced, it was difficult to keep track with this man. Afterall, it was hard to think with her cervix being pounded like a drum and the meaty sounds of Nick clapping her ass thundering in her wiggling ears. She grasped the railing and braced herself, gritting her teeth and struggling against the inevitability of her own orgasm.

The frenzied worgen hadn't slowed down in the slightest since they began. He struggled to fit his knot into her, emboldened by the light of the moon to carry out the impossible task of breeding her. In his current state he didn't properly understand and acted only on instinct, hips a blur as he destroyed her overstuffed elven cunt. Growls and snarls interrupted Sylvanas' mewling as well as the naughty sounds of flesh on flesh. Nick grew steadily annoyed, upset that she resisted his knot. His anger grew and grew until it peaked then suddenly fell. His humanity, more rational and perceptive than the beast within him, peeked through.

What was the hurry? They had all night.

And so they continued well into the night, neither willing to call it quits even after Sylvanas' legs began to shake from her dozens of orgasms. She pleaded for more, drenched in sweat and body swaying back and forth from the worgen's powerful thrusts. Nick gladly obliged her, pulling out completely and leaving her feeling empty for a split second before plunging back into her sweltering cunt. A joyful moan pierced the night, followed by another and another. He fucked her with long, hard strokes now, battering her purple pussy with more dick than it was ever intended to take. Only the head remained each time he pulled out, ensuring that she got the full colossal package each time. Whereas this would slow down most men, his speed suffered naught for it and the constant waves rippling across her big blue booty was a testament to that.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
319 Followers
12