Moonlight Over Lordaeron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Nick empowered by the moonlight and Sylvanas' undead stamina, he deep dicked the Dark Lady for an hour more, making sure the night was a loud one for any poor souls within earshot. His hulking muscular form hammered away at her like a machine; never stopping, never even allowing a breather for the comparatively small elf. Her long legs, spread wide so he had better access to her depths, buckled but boldly held firm. The Banshee Queen was determined to withstand his assault, everlasting as it was.

With her eyes half lidded and her body feeling like it had been gangbanged by tauren for hours and hours, she mustered enough strength to shove herself back against the worgen. The collision made her lose her footing, stumbling forward with one leg before quickly catching herself. Shaken but undaunted, she continued on, slamming her ass back against the worgen in time with his savage thrusts. Her toned muscles, developed over a lifetime of working as a ranger, flexed and rippled under her blue skin as her body struggled to keep up.

Nick's thrusts felt even harder now, if such a thing was possible. They shook her to the core, fucking all coherent thought from her mind. Yet she continued to pound back, grunting and groaning while her pussy squelched in protest. She focused on the delicious sounds of her body being broken in; of the worgen's knot and balls slapping against her abused hole and the cries of her own pathetic voice lost within the cacophony of lewd noises. Sylvanas wanted that knot inside her, and she soldiered on with renewed enthusiasm, singing her praises all the while.

Nick grunted and growled-his way of showing appreciation for the Banshee Queen's efforts. Her meaty ass crashed over and over again against his hips and the swollen lips of her pussy dragged reluctantly over his shaft, struggling desperately to milk him. His frustration returned and he resigned himself to taking his anger out on Sylvanas' scratched up booty, piling on a number of angry smacks. She was too tight and her body resisted him... and yet he could feel it giving way. Her thrusts against him were working.

The two hammered against each other, fucking like they were fighting until at last, finally, Nick's knot abruptly embedded itself within her. They both stopped, surprised and overcome with a rapturous pleasure never before felt by either. He howled in blissful triumph, his primal mind-not understanding that his bitch was infertile-thrilled with his conquest over Sylvanas' womb.

Though she had hoped for it, Sylvanas had not been expecting the sudden intrusion of the man's knot and when it came she did too-hard. Eyes wide like dinner plates, she screamed out her orgasm as it hit her. She screamed so hard her body shook and her voice echoed with the faintest hint of what her terrible banshee wail could muster. A duskbat dropped from the sky and the metal railing creaked a metallic groan in response. The worgen's seed flooded the Dark Lady's plundered hole, filling her with what felt like an immeasurable deluge of pent up jizz. It leaked out and streamed down her thighs, incapable of being held in by even her lover's knot.

Eventually both of their orgasms came to an end and Sylvanas sighed weakly, her overstimulated body still trembling against the railing. Nick on the other hand panted like an excited dog, clearly happy with himself and his work.

"Elf mine," he rumbled, pushing against her and kneading her ass with his massive hands. Apparently cumming wasn't enough to snap him out of this primal state.

Sylvanas winced from the sudden movement and glanced over her shoulder at him, noticing how he practically glowed with the light of the moon. She also noticed once again how enormous he had grown.

"Yes, I am yours." she assured him. She did not feel like engaging in a pointless argument with someone who was more beast than human.

Nick huffed air from his nostrils, happy with her response. Above them the moon shined, dimmer than before, but still bright and with a couple more hours to spare. He planned to use this time just as soon as he was capable of unhilting his manhood from his elf's creamy pussy. And when that time came she didn't protest but instead met his thrusts with enthusiasm like before, taking his knot again and again until the sun rose and replaced the moon's light with its own.

12