Moonlight Sonata

Story Info
A reconciliation by moonlight.
912 words
3.55
927
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Friday night, I have returned from a very unsuccessful date. Not only was my date boring, but was of the "Not on the first date" frame of mind.

My phone rings. I recognise the number that usually heralds furious denunciations of the "absolute bastard" genre. I answer because. Because I am horny and this may offer a chance of a quicky. A slim chance no doubt but still a chance.

"Hello?"

"It is full moon, warm and still. Let's go skinny dipping."

A pause while I re calibrate.

"No sex. We are broken up remember,."

Visions of the hot, bubbly ex lover who dumped me for cheating on her rise up in my minds eye slightly slower than my erection. The absolute blow job queen of my experience. Skilled beyond belief.

"Sure, it is nearly midnight and the moon will be riding high. Pick you up in 20 minutes."

"NO SEX!"

"Yes, I heard. No sex."

My cock thinks otherwise but she cannot see that.

I pick her up and she stays well clear of my straying hands.

We get to the beach just around midnight and the moon is high in the sky, there is not a breath of wind and the air is warm.

She strips off fast and is heading for the water before I can even drop my towel. She has added some weight since we broke up but that only adds to her sexual attraction. I strip off fast, hiding my raging hardon as best I can and wade out towards her.

The sea temperature feels almost body heat and has absolutely no effect on on my hard on.

Looking down I realise that the water is so clear I can see small sea shells surrounding my toes. My erection is clearly visible.

I look at her and can see all those luscious curves I have run my hands and mouth over so often. I can hear her soft murmurs of lust and I regret our break up. "Heat of the moment!" I mutter to myself. There had been issues between us before my ill advised one night stand with one of her talkative friends but that was the breaking point.

One doesn't learn does one? Never dump on your own door step is the sage advise but I did didn't I and was caught out. The worst of it all was that the talkative friend was very lackluster in comparison with my lover. She told her every thing and for added revenge, remarked that she had no idea what anybody saw in me. "Terrible lover" was her opinion of me. I think that comment was the final nail in the coffin or our relationship.

But back to the skinny dipping: "Great idea!" I say "Glad you suggested it."

She turns to look at me and sees my body as clearly as I see hers. It does not take her too long to notice the state of my arousal, though let's face it, what did she expect? Skinny dipping alone on a moon lit beach? With me? A recently ex lover

"Shit! I said no sex. You bastard!"

She plows through the water toward me like a charging lioness and I am not too sure what she is going to do to me when she gets to me

"You fucking bastard!" She is right up close me to now and before I can step back she has my cock in hand, her mouth opening over mine. Her next maneuver was bound to fail and sure enough it did. She swings herself onto my hips and with practiced ease impales herself on my cock. Surprise and momentum get the better of me and I stagger backwards and the obvious happens, I collapse under water with her still impaled and pumping her hips up and down frantically on mine. We struggle to our feet and I drag her back to the shore where, as soon as we are in ankle deep water she collapses on her back, legs apart.

"Fuck me now!" she yells.

I slam my aching cock into her. Somehow I manage not to get any sand into the moving bits and we grind and thrust with wavelets lapping around us for a short while before I cum, hard and fast.

"Bastard! You came too fast. Now you are going to have to eat me till I come!"

This happening on an open beach with only the penguins for company whose loud raucous calls seem to mock my endevours. Fortunately except for the penguins, there were no late night strollers who might have taken exception to our activities.

Once she has cum in a loud and demonstrative fashion, we go back to my home and spend the rest of the night making my double bed rattle and squeak, keeping the neighbour awake. Fortunately he is a committed voyeur and tends to congratulate me on a rowdy night of passion after my lover has departed.

Her last words to me as I drop her off early next morning? "You sneaky bastard. I told you no sex and you seduced me."

I apologise of course.

My polite question as to whether we were once more "friends" is met with a disgusted grunt and. "I want a very dirty, very expensive weekend away as recompense for my pain and suffering."

And of course I agree. How could I not? She is after all the absolute blow job queen.