Moonlight Yoga

Story Info
Yoga under the full moon a ruse for group play.
1k words
4.13
6.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trixxxie44
Trixxxie44
32 Followers

It's a full moon and a lunar eclipse. A perfect reason to practice yoga, al fresco. We go together; you, new to the practice, I am happy to prove your veteran-guide.

We arrive at the small farm and make our way to the garden. The green lawn is circled by hanging lanterns that cast an amber glow on the space. There are embroidered cushions and folded blankets in neat piles next to each of the mats. 1, 2, 3, 4 ...

"There are only four mats?"

You lean in and kiss me, "Yes, babe, this is for you."

"For me?"

Another couple enters the garden. They are, gorgeous. And completely naked. My eyes wide, I turned to you and point to them, "for me?"

You chuckle, "for you." I squeal a little and you smile at my delight. The couple approaches, introduce themselves and give me a hug and kiss. She is gorgeous, her caramel skin, flawless, her body breath-taking. He is...young, and equally gorgeous, his septum piercing glinting in the moonlight.

You are behind me, your arms wrapping around me, kissing my neck, I lean back into you and realize you're naked too. Did I miss something?

You motion to our new friends to approach. She kisses me deeply, damn this is hot. While he is sliding my yoga pants down my legs. I now feel your budding excitement against my ass and I smile in her mouth. She breaks away as he pulls my sports bra over my head.

"Are we still gonna do yoga," I ask hoping tue answer is no.

"No, but we are likely to experience some sacred geometry." I turn and wrap my arms around you kissing you slow and deep in gratitude. There are another set of hands on my body, tracing my spine and arms with light finger tips.

"We're ready," she says.

I turn and find the yoga mats have been cleared and the blankets and pillows piled into an inviting play space. You take one hand, she takes the other and you both lead me over to join him. He is kneeling and reaches up to take my hands and guide me down the join him.

His hands are on the sides of my face, his kind eyes smiling, he too leans in and kisses me softly, his tongue exploring my mouth, his hands exploring my body. Now you are behind me, warm, familiar - I reach back touch you, stroke you, feel you close to me. Waves of warmth rising inside me, washing over me.

She is next to him and replaces his lips with her own. Her hands tracing my breasts and pinching my nipples. Your hands caressing my back body and resting on my thighs. Your finger nails dragging along my skin, making my nipples harden and pussy dampen. Your lips, your teeth, nibbling my neck from behind.

Someone's hands snaking between my legs. Exploring my folds and wetness. Teasing. I moan. My hands on her breasts, running down her body. Who smells amazing? Fuck.

My mind is swirling and racing. I turn my head back to you, "thank you."

"You're welcome. Now, lie down, my love."

Don't have to tell me twice.

I lie down, my head on a pillow. He is next to me, "lift your ass," he slides another pillow under me and descends down between my legs. Licking, sucking, kissing...this feels amazing.

I smile at her and she comes close. We begin to make out. My hands exploring her body. He is still exploring me, his tongue replaced by his fingers, sliding in and out of me. My breath deepens, to shift from kissing her to kissing you. Her hands on my skin, playing with my nipples and tracing my belly and curves of my hips. My back arching. I moan into your mouth. You place you hand gently around my neck and squeeze, whispering close to my ear, "cum, baby...cum on his fingers." He increases his speed and intensity, covering my clit with his mouth. You urge again, squeezing slightly harder, as I am clearly close to climax, "cum, cum in his mouth." I let go and cum hard, my body shaking.

You release your hand I kiss you hard, turning my body towards you, wrapping my leg around you. Her hands on my back playing with my hair. "I'm gonna need a minute with her, don't go anywhere." You chuckle at my giddiness, "please do."

I turn my attention to her, this goddess, kissing and caressing her body. My hand sliding between her legs, teasing and playing with her labia. My fingers dancing between her wet folds. I push her gently back on the pillows and kiss my way down her body, spreading her long legs apart and descending into her depths.

He, you, someone is rubbing my ass, a hand sliding between my cheeks fingering my pussy. I moan into her pussy, she moans into his mouth. It's you behind me. I smile, and push back gently, opening myself to you. I feel you behind me, you tongue licking and exploring. Ensuring my pleasure. Touching me in a way only a familiar lover can. You feel so good, worshiping my ass, she tastes so good her juices flowing freely over my fingers and into my mouth.

You mouth is replaced by your cock - teasing my opening, your fingers massaging my asshole. You push into me, filling me, fucking me. I shower my appreciation on her cunt, sucking her clit, licking her labia with a flat, wide tongue, then back to her clit; my fingers deep inside her, tapping and teasing her g-spot matching the rhythm of you thrusts. We increase speed, a trio rising in matched crescendo - she cums, her pussy pulsing around my drenched fingers. I cum, my pussy pulsing on your cock.

I roll over on my back. You on top of me, licking and sucking her juices from my lips. You are inside me again, making love to me, slow deep, sweet. They are fucking next to us. You look over at them and smile. Returning your attention to me, "are you enjoying your gift?" "Very much, now will you please cum so we can thank our friends and go home and do it all over again...but just us two?" You willingly oblige.

We indeed thank our new friends, gather our things and make it about a mile before I have you pull over...just a quick fuck on the side of the road under a glorious full moon. Can I ever thank you enough?

Trixxxie44
Trixxxie44
32 Followers