Moonlit Night on the Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning on the lake.
6.9k words
4.7
14.7k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER TWO

Morning on the Lake

Asleep on the upper deck of the diving platform, Barbra's legs twitched as her feet were gently warmed. A few minutes later, her entire lithe, naked body writhed sensuously as the early morning sun crept slowly upward along her body, caressing her smooth, creamy skin with its warming rays. She smiled contentedly as she dozed, only half conscious, gratefully soaking up the sun's warmth, which was in such contrast to the cold, hard deck beneath her squirming butt.

The sun's rays finally fell across her closed eyelids and Barbra started, fully awake now. She cracked an eye and saw that the sun was just peeking through the trees on the other side of the lake. After a moment of disorientation, Barbra realized where she was. She smiled and gazed out across the glass-smooth surface of the lake, watching the sun creep upward through the trees.

She rolled her head to the other side and saw Mark lying beside her, still asleep. She slowly sat up and looked him over, seeing him in daylight now, for the first time. She smiled in satisfaction, assured that she hadn't been fooled by the weaker, more romantic, light of the full moon the night before. She scanned his lean, naked body with interest, her eyes coming to rest on his flaccid penis, which lay upturned across his belly, exposing its curved underside, rising and falling slightly as he breathed. She sighed softly as she gazed at his organ, thinking about the delightful pleasure it had given her a few hours before.

Barbra rose to her knees beside him and reached out, touching her fingertip to the young man's penis. She lightly stroked it back and forth along the curved underside of his flaccid organ. After a moment, she carefully slipped the fingers of her other hand under his cock and tenderly fondled it atop her palm as she continued caressing its underside with the tip of her finger.

Sitting there in the warm, early morning sun, a smile on her pretty face, Barbra lovingly fondled and caressed the young man's flaccid penis while he continued to sleep. After a little while, she gently wrapped her hand around the base of his soft cock and held it upright. She wiggled her hand, smiling as she watched the several inches of his penis that protruded from her lightly clenched fist wave limply back and forth. As she looked at it, she thought about how stiff and hard it had been the night before.

Leaning down, Barbra took the portion of Mark's flaccid penis above her hand between her lips and gently sucked on it as she rolled it around on her tongue, fascinated by the difference between sucking on his cock when it was soft and spongy and when it was stiff and hard. She only had a few moments to savor the difference, however, for as she rolled his flaccid penis about inside her mouth with her tongue, Mark murmured a few sounds and his body squirmed. She felt his cock begin to swell. She stopped sucking and just held it quietly, feeling his still spongy organ gently throbbing inside her mouth. With each little pulse, his soft prick grew thicker and more solid between her lips and its smooth, rubbery head crept upward along her tongue.

After only a few moments, Mark's penis had become fully erect, its shaft now thick and solid between her encircling lips and its swollen head lodged deep in her throat. She thrilled to the feeling of his rigid organ filling her mouth, the heat of its hot, solid flesh seeming to sear her lips and tongue and its big, engorged glans forming a lump in her throat.

Barbra slowly raised her head, withdrawing Mark's penis from her mouth. She felt his big, smooth glans slide up and out of her throat as his thick, hard shaft emerged from between her lips. When her encircling lips caught on the flared edge of his glans, she stopped for a moment to gently suck on the big, rubbery knob while gently caressing its smooth surface with her tongue. Pulling Mark's engorged cock-head out of her mouth, she sat up straight and gazed down adoringly at her handiwork. His erection now stood stiff and straight before her, the low, early morning sunlight glinting off its shiny, saliva-coated head and casting a long, dark shadow up across his belly.

For a time, Barbra just sat there, staring at the young man's erect penis, one side lit by the golden rays of the sun and the other shrouded in darkness. She looked like a beautiful, naked savage, at dawn, kneeling before and worshiping her sacred tribal totem. She seemed to sense a force emanating from that starkly illuminated, quivering shaft of turgid flesh, a force that speared into her belly and radiated throughout her loins, filling her with desire.

Finally, merely worshiping that sacred pole with her eyes wasn't enough, she needed to touch it again, to feel its hot, solid flesh. She raised her hand and touched the tip of her finger against the side of that rigid shaft. His prick jerked and Mark moaned softly. His body stirred slightly again, but he didn't awaken.

"Ahhhhhhh..." Barbra sighed softly as she ever so lightly ran her fingertip up and down the side of his upthrust organ, caressing its smooth, taut-stretched skin. She tenderly stroked his cock with just the tip of her finger for a few moments, then she carefully wrapped her hand around his shaft and slid it back and forth through her encircling fingers.

Still entranced by the sight of Mark's erect penis, Barbra stared at its swollen head as she stroked her fist along its hot, solid shaft. She licked her lips hungrily as she saw a little dew-drop of pre-come ooze from the tiny slit at the tip of its engorged, purple head. It hung there, glittering in the golden sunlight. Barbra leaned down and flicked her tongue across the tip of Mark's organ.

"Ummmm..." she purred, rolling her tongue around inside her mouth, savoring the mild flavor of his love juice. Then she touched her lips to his smooth, engorged glans in a tender, gentle kiss before pushing downward, sliding that swollen knob up into her warm, wet mouth.

Mark moaned softly and his butt squirmed against the deck as Barbra gently worked the head of his cock with her lips and caressed its smooth surface with the tip of her tongue while continuing to lightly stroke the fingertips of both hands up and down either side of his rigid shaft. Purring contentedly, like a baby kitten at its mother's teat, Barbra gently chewed on Mark's rubbery cock-head with her lips, delighting to the taste of the lubricating pre-cum which she was sucking from the tiny orifice at its tip.

While sucking on the head of his cock, Barbra turned her eyes up to look at Mark's face. His eyes were still closed, but he was mumbling and groaning incoherently. His body slowly writhed against the cool, hard deck and occasionally his butt jerked, driving an inch or so of his straining hard-on up into her mouth. Barbra wondered what he was dreaming about, whether it was in any way related to the tender, loving blow-job she giving him at that moment.

Barbra slid her hand down between Mark's legs and slipped her fingers under his balls. She gently fondled his testicles atop her palm with her fingers while she sucked on the head of his cock and stroked his rigid shaft with her other hand. His scrotum, warmed by the sun, was now soft and supple, and his balls felt warm and heavy with cum.

Suddenly, Barbra felt Mark's penis jerk within the light grasp of her fingers and a hot, viscous wad of come splashed against the back of her throat. Caught by surprise at his sudden ejaculation, she pulled her head back and straightened up.

"Oooooooh, yes..." she moaned, a thrill of excitement shooting through her loins as she felt Mark's prick jerk again and she saw a thick stream of jiz erupt from the tip of his organ and spurt high in the air before her. "Ooooooh...ahhhh...ooooooh..." she gasped, grinding her shapely little ass against the back of her heels as she watched spurt after spurt of semen erupt from the bloated head of the young man's throbbing penis.

With eager excitement, Barbra watched those first few, powerful spurts of come spew from the tip of Mark's pulsating hard-on, then she leaned down again and thrust his distended cock-head between her lips, taking the remaining, weaker spurts of his ejaculation into her mouth.

"Ummmmm..." she murmured as his thick, hot sperm splashed across her tongue and flooded her mouth with its pungent flavor.

She watched Mark's face as she sucked on his bulbous cock-head and stroked her fist up and down his thick, throbbing hard-on, her hand sliding smoothly along its now cum-slickened shaft. His eyes were still closed and his head rolled back and forth from side to side. His mouth was open and he was emitting little gasps and groans while his body squirmed against the hard surface of the platform.

Mark quieted down after a few moments and Barbra pulled the head of his prick out of her mouth. Gripping the base of his penis in her hand, she ran her flattened tongue up and down his hard-on, lapping up the thick, sticky cum drooling down the sides of his shaft. As she licked his cock like a dripping popsicle, Barbra watched his face.

Finally, Mark's eyes opened and he glanced about, looking confused. Barbra smiled as he stared at her questioningly, then she laid her flattened tongue against the side of his prick near the base and slowly drew it up to the tip. She slipped his glans between her lips and gently sucked on it for a moment as she swirled her tongue around and around, caressing its satiny-smooth surface.

"What's the matter, Mark?" she asked, letting his cock-head slip from her mouth. She smiled and twirled her tongue around the head of his prick a few times.

"Well...uhhhh..." Mark croaked, "this is the first time I've ever had two wet dreams in a row without even waking up between them..."

"Now, I thought we cleared up all that 'wet dream' nonsense last night!" Barbra said with a frown. Then she smiled again and swiped her tongue across the head of his softening prick. "I assure you that I'm just as real now as I was last night, and I've just finished drinking a delicious breakfast beverage of fresh, warm cream, served up by this lovely dispenser!" She smiled and waved Mark's softening penis back and forth suggestively.

Mark thought for a moment about the events of the night before. "You mean all that really happened, last night?" he asked, disbelievingly.

"You bet, honey," she replied. "The only wet dream you've had was just a few moments ago while I was sucking you off. "I'll bet that was really something!" She popped his now flaccid penis back into her mouth and sucked, rolling her eyes around in mock ecstasy.

"I'm sure it was..." Mark said, "but seeing you here for real, and still sucking my cock, instantly banished whatever it was from my memory!"

Barbra let Mark's prick slip out of her mouth. "Well, that's a real shame!" she said, straightening up and laughing. She stood, raising her hands above her head and languorously stretching her lithe young body. "Ahhhhhhhh..." she sighed with a sensuous groan, her lovely body writhing sinuously.

Barbra gracefully walked about the small, upper deck of the diving platform, pausing here and there to look out across the placid lake from her perch high above the water.

"It sure is beautiful out here in the early morning!" she murmured softly.

Mark lay there, propped up on his elbows, his eyes following every graceful move of the girl's exquisite young body. He still couldn't believe that he was out here in the middle of a lake, naked in the early morning sunlight, accompanied by the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, just as naked as he was.

"Yeah..." he growled huskily, his eyes never leaving the girl's lovely, naked figure, "it sure is!"

As Mark lay there, entranced by the breath-taking sight of Barbra's nude young body surrounded by the natural beauty of the tree-lined lake, he felt a stirring deep in his loins. His flaccid penis twitched as it lay upturned across his belly, then picked itself up, slowly rising higher and higher until it stood stiffly erect once again, pointing straight up at the clear, blue sky above.

Barbra, slowly scanning the quiet lake, came back around to find Mark gazing up at her. Her face lit up with delight as her eyes alighted upon his erect penis.

"Ooooooh..." she purred, grinding her hips sexily, "look at that! Another lovely hard-on already. That sure didn't take long!"

She stepped over to him and reached down to take his hand. Pulling him to his feet, Barbra threw her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his. As they kissed, their tongues danced passionately together. Barbra pressed against him, bending his stiff prick upward between their bellies. Her lithe young body writhed sensuously as they kissed, the young man's hot, solid shaft searing the tender flesh of her abdomen as she ground his organ between them. Barbra dropped one arm from around Mark's neck and, pulling her ass away a bit, wrapped her hand around his rigid hard-on. She pushed it downward, dragging its swollen head through the soft, curly muff of her love nest, then down along the moist crevice of her closed vulva. Thrusting his stiff prick between her thighs, she slipped her arm back around his neck and crushed her firm little titties against his chest. Continuing their deep, passionate kiss, Barbra now felt a thrill of excitement shoot through her loins as Mark's hot, hard prick was squeezed between her slender thighs and along the lips of her vagina.

When they finally broke their long, passionate kiss, both were gasping, their hearts pounding against one another's chest. Still clinging to him, Barbra laid her head on Mark's shoulder and he buried his face in her soft, blond hair. His hands slid up and down the smooth curves of her back, then down to grip the firm globes of her buttocks. Digging his fingers into the soft flesh and spread them apart, relieving some of the pressure around his cock. He moved his hips, sliding his stiff, hard cock back and forth between her tender thighs and along the moist slit of her pussy.

"My god...." he murmured in her ear, "I've never been kissed like that before!"

She smiled angelically and nuzzled his neck. "Ummmmm...me, too!" she purred, wriggling her body against his, enjoying the feel of his hot, solid organ caressing the tender lips of her cunt.

After a few moments, Barbra released her arms from around Mark's neck and slowly slid her body downward along his. His prick pulled out from between her thighs, its head rubbing along the crevice between her labia. Still bent downward between them, Mark's penis slid up through her love nest, across her flat tummy, and between the firm little mounds of her breasts as she slowly dropped to her knees. His stiff prick sprang upward as it cleared her chest and Barbra trapped it between her neck and her shoulder, nuzzling it against her cheek. Barbra turned her head and slid her lips back and forth along the side of Mark's rigid organ and flicked at it with the tip of her tongue. Then she took its swollen head between her lips and slid it deep into her mouth.

Mark groaned as he felt his cock enter Barbra's warm, wet mouth. Lovingly stroking her long, blond hair, he slowly thrust his hips forward and back, sliding his stiff prick in and out of her mouth.

Barbra spent several long minutes, gently sucking on Mark's erect penis as he slowly pumped it in and out between her luscious young lips. Finally, she pulled back and looked up at him, smiling sweetly. She laid back on the deck and drew her heels up to her butt, then let her bent knees splay outward, opening up her lovely vulva to the young man's view.

Barbra gazed up at him, a naughty grin on her pretty face, while her fingers lightly stroked back and forth along the smooth tender flesh of her wide-spread, inner thighs.

"How about a repeat performance of that wonderful tongue-job you gave me last night?" Barbra said as she slid her hands up in toward her crotch and caressed her soft, outer labia with her fingertips before pulling them apart further to reveal the moistly glistening, inner folds of her pussy.

Mark stood there, transfixed, staring down at Barbra's now open vulva, getting his first good look at it in the daylight. As he feasted his eyes on her lovely cunt, Barbra watched his face, thrilled by thought of his eyes gazing upon that most intimate portion of her anatomy.

As she held her outer labia apart with her fingertips, she extended her middle finger and gently caressed the moist, inner folds of her vulva. She drew her fingertip up through her furrow to where her tiny clitoris hid beneath its shroud. Barbra circled her fingertip around and around it a few times, then pressed down just above her love button. The bright pink head of her tiny clit emerged from its hood, glistening in the sunlight with her sweet nectar..

"Ahhhh..." Mark murmured softly, licking his lips hungrily. "Barbra, you've got the most beautiful little pussy I've ever seen and I would love to get another taste of it!" he said.

"Oooooooh, yes..." Barbra purred, smiling. She extended her middle finger again and touched it to the lower end of her vulva. She slowly drew it upward through her moist labia, then raised her hand to her lips and licked the juices from her finger. "Ummmm...I do taste pretty good!" she said, smiling suggestively.

Mark laughed, getting her hint. "Yeah..." he said, "I know what you want! I just wanted to enjoy the long-range view for a moment, before I went in for the close-up!"

Mark knelt down and leaned forward over her crotch. He sucked in a deep breath, inhaling the sweet fragrance of the young girl's aroused vagina, offered up to him so temptingly.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." he murmured as he slowly exhaled. He lowered his face and touched the tip of his extended tongue to the lower end of that luscious gash and slowly drew it up to the top. Her butt squirmed and she moaned appreciatively.

Mark placed his hands on either one of Barbra's wide-spread, jack-knifed legs and pushed downward, levering her ass upward. The girl's crotch thrust upward a bit and opened up wider still. He slowly nodded his head, dragging his tongue up and down through her juicy slit, exploring every crevice and fold of her tender inner labia. Pausing near the top of her pussy, he gently teased her sensitive little clit from its hood with the pointed tip of his tongue. Barbra moaned and wriggled her ass with pleasure as he gently caressed the now exposed head of her tiny love button.

Barbra laid her head back on the wooden deck and gazed up at the clear, blue sky while she enjoyed the caresses of Mark's tongue on her erect clitoris. After a little while, she felt his tongue slide downward through the moist folds of her wide-spread vulva, to plunge into her dripping joy-hole. She let out a little squeal of delight and released her finger-hold on her outer cunt-lips. She put her hands on the back of Mark's head and pressed his face tightly against her crotch as she wriggled her ass, grinding her hot little pussy against his mouth while his extended tongue stirred around within her vaginal passageway.

Barbra felt her passions rising as Mark's tongue probed her hot little cunt and the tip of his nose tickled her clitoris. After a few blissful moments, she couldn't take any more of that exquisitely delightful pleasure and she pulled his head away from her crotch. She sat up and pressed her lips to his, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. As their tongues passionately danced, Barbra tasted the sweetness of her own love nectar on Mark's lips.

Breaking their kiss, Barbra smiled with delight as she looked into his eyes. "Ummmmm...I love kissing you," she said, "especially when your lips are covered with my pussy-juice!"

12