Moonlit Night on the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbra glanced downward and saw Mark's erect penis pointing stiffly at her. She slipped her hands down from around his neck and lightly wrapped the fingers of one hand around the shaft of his rigid organ while she tenderly cupped the palm of her other hand beneath his dangling scrotum. As she tenderly caressed his erect penis with one hand and gently fondled his balls with the other. She lifted her face for another long, passionate kiss.

When their kiss broke, Barbra looked down again, then raised Mark's cock and laid its head on her extended tongue. She closed her lips around that engorged knob. Grasping his butt cheeks with both hands, she pulled him closer, sliding his swollen glans deep into her mouth.

"Ummmm...ummmm..." she hummed as she pushed and pulled on Mark's butt, sliding his penis in and out of her mouth.

Barbra tilted her head back and looked up at Mark as she slowly withdrew his cock from her mouth. She smiled up at him, then kissed the head of his prick and swirled her tongue all around the swollen, purple knob. She tugged downward on his hard-on as she rolled down onto her back before him, pulling Mark with her

Spreading her legs, Barbra directed Mark's prick toward her crotch. She rubbed its big, engorged head up and down through her moist furrow, then inserted it into her vaginal opening. They both groaned with pleasure as Mark slowly pushed his hard cock down into the young girl's tight little cunt, his rigid organ sliding smoothly through her already well-oiled passageway.

Barbra's fingers dug into Mark's buttocks and her head rolled from side to side as she moaned, "Oooooooh, yes...yes...give it to me baby...give it to me!"

Mark slid his prick in and out of Barbra's hot, wet cunt, the pace of his thrusts gradually increasing as his penis stoked the flames of passion in his own loins as well as the girl's aroused vagina.

Barbra let out a shriek and her fingers gripped Mark's ass, keeping his hot, throbbing prick buried deep in her cunt as her loins exploded with pleasure. Gasping for breath, her body taut and quivering, she held him there as the first wave of ecstasy washed over her.

Then she let out a huge gasp and released her grip on his ass, crying, "Fuck me, now...fuck me, Mark!"

Mark began pumping his cock in and out of Barbra's spasming vagina with increased vigor, his loosely dangling balls slapping against her butt with each thrust. Her exquisite young body twisted and writhed below him, her firm little tittles quivering and jiggling, as the force of her orgasm erupted within her. Thrilled by the young girl's passion, he watched as her beautiful face, now contorted with lust, displayed all the powerful emotions his thrusting penis had unleashed.

Mark gradually slowed his furious thrusting as Barbra's orgasm subsided. After a few moments, she expelled a ragged gasp and a shiver ran through her body. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, smiling with delight.

"Oooooh, Mark, honey...that was wonderful!" she murmured softly, lightly stroking her fingertips up and down his back and buttocks as he continued to slowly pump his erect penis in and out of her now very wet and slippery vagina.

After a few moments, Barbra pushed herself up and, without disconnecting their sexual organs, pushed Mark down onto his back so that she now sat astride his loins, his hard, throbbing prick still embedded in her warm, wet pussy. She raised her arms above her head and stretched her lithe, young body, shaking her head so that her long, blond hair fluttered about her naked shoulders and across her pert little tittles.

"Ahhhhhhh..." she sighed, opening her eyes and gazing down at Mark. She placed her hands on his chest and lightly raked her fingernails across his flesh as she slowly flexed her knees, sliding herself up and down on the stiff, slippery pole of his upthrust hard-on.

Mark lay there, a bemused smile on his face, watching the beautiful young girl ride his erect penis. He slid his hands up her smooth, slender thighs, stroked them up and down the hourglass curve of her flanks, then cupped his palms over the firm little mounds of her breasts. The taut, hard points of her erect nipples poked into his palms and he took them between his fingers to gently pinch and roll them. "My god..." he said, "your pussy feels so tight and wet!"

Barbra smiled down at him. "Ummm-huh..." she murmured, wiggling her ass, "and your cock feels so big and hard...and hot!...inside me!" She leaned forward so that her long, golden tresses dangled onto his face and chest. Then she lowered her head and touched her lips to his in a tender kiss. "Ooooooooh, baby..." she purred softly, "your prick feels so good inside my hot little cunt!"

After a few moments, Barbra sat up straight again. "Stand up, honey," she said, "and hold me like you did last night."

With Barbra urging him on and giggling at his awkward straining, Mark managed to get his feet under him and stand up without disconnecting themselves. Mark now stood upright in the center of the upper deck with the girl clinging to the front of his body, her legs and arms wrapped around him, impaled upon the rigid spike of his erection.

Holding each other tightly, their chins resting on one another's shoulders, Mark slowly turned, giving them both a panoramic view of the lake while Barbra slowly pumped herself up and down on the rigid prong of his stiff, hard prick. "Ooooh, this is so beautiful..." Barbra murmured dreamily, "fucking out here like this..."

"Yeah, it sure is..." Mark agreed.

They were silent for a time, enjoying the view from high above the surface of the lake while savoring the closeness of their naked bodies and the union of their sexual organs as the early morning sun warmed their bare skin.

Suddenly, Barbra's fingernails dug into Mark's back. "Stop!" she fiercely whispered in his ear. "Shhhhhh...I think I hear somebody coming!"

Mark stopped his slow rotation and listened. After a moment, he, too, heard the faint murmur of voices from down the road that passed by the beach. "Yeah, I hear it, too," he concurred.

"Quick! We've got to hide!" Barbra whispered urgently, dropping her feet to the deck and lifting herself off the stiff shaft of his erection.

They quickly scrambled down the ladder to the lower deck, then slipped over the side into the cool, calm water. Peering around the corner of the platform, they watched the beach while keeping themselves hidden from view. After a few moments, they saw two young boys emerge from the tree line and walk across the beach to the water's edge.

"Oh, no....what are we going to do!" Barbra whispered fiercely, looking worried. "What if they come out here?"

"Take it easy..." Mark tried to reassure her, although he didn't feel very confident himself. "I don't think they're going to swim."

One of the boys squatted down by the shore and began skipping pebbles across the smooth, glassy surface of the water, while the other boy wandered about the beach, kicking at the sand and occasionally dropping to his knees to dig with his hands.

"Damn!" Barbra muttered after a few minutes of watching the two boys from their hiding place on the far side of the raft. "I sure wish they'd hurry up and leave!"

"Yeah, me, too, " Mark said. "The longer they keep us stranded out here and the later it gets, it increases the chance that more               people may come to swim, making it tough for us to keep from getting caught out here like this!"

Barbra's body tensed when they saw the boy who was exploring the beach find Barbra's bicycle, She relaxed after a few moments when he turned away from it, apparently deterred by it's being securely chained to the fence.

Suddenly, they heard the boy a shout. "Oh, shit!" Barbra gasped as she saw him hold up her cutoffs in one hand and her halter-top in the other and wave them at his friend. "They found my clothes!" she whispered fiercely. "What if they take them? What will I do?" she moaned plaintively.

The boy who had found the clothes carried them back to his friend. They sat down in the sand and examined the cutoffs, appearing disappointed when they found the pockets empty. Throwing the shorts aside along with the halter-top, they began to idly skip pebbles across the water again. Mark and Barbra watched, growing more and more worried and impatient as the minutes dragged by.

Finally, the boys stood up, brushing off the seat of their pants. "They're up!" Barbra said. "I sure hope they leave now!"

The boys turned and headed up the beach. "Yes! I think they're going!" she exclaimed looking relieved. "And they left my clothes behind!"

However, before the boys reached the trees, they stopped, and one of them ran back down to the water and picked up Barbra's things. He returned to his friend and they disappeared through the trees.

"Oh, no...no...no..." Barbra sobbed, looking devastated, her momentary relief suddenly dashed. "What am I going to do?"

"Don't sweat it, Barbra!" Mark comforted her. "They never went over there to where my stuff is hidden in the bushes, so I'm sure my things are still there. You can have one of my shirts to wear."

Barbra's face brightened and she smiled, looking enormously relieved. "Oh, yeah! That's a great idea!"

Mark looked back toward shore and listened carefully. "Well, we'd better hurry up and get out of here before anyone else shows up!" he suggested.

Barbra nodded in agreement and they struck out for shore. They paused when they reached shallow water to listen for any sounds of approaching people, then they made a mad dash up the beach, laughing and giggling at each other as they ran naked through the sand.

Reaching the relative safety of the tree line, they located Mark's bag in the bushes. He rummaged around inside it and pulled out a T-shirt. He held on to it for a moment as he gazed at the young girl standing naked before him, her exquisite body dappled with sunlight shining through the trees, glinting on the water droplets trickling down across her smooth, flawless skin.

He took a deep breath and shook his head ruefully, "I sure hate to see you have to cover up that incredibly beautiful body..." he murmured softy. Barbra smiled and a pink flush tinged her cheek. "You know..." he mused, "I just realized that I've never even seen you, close-up, wearing clothes!"

Barbra giggled. "Yes, isn't it wonderful..." she said, twirling around. "If it weren't for the dictates of society, I'd be naked all the time!" She reached out and plucked the T-shirt from Mark's hands.

"Since I'm going to be wearing your shirt," she said, pulling it over her head, "I guess you'll have to come home with me if you want to get it back. Maybe you'll get another chance to see me when I take it off!" She giggled merrily as she dropped the shirt down over her slender figure. The thin material of the T-shirt immediately molded itself to her wet body, sticking to the curves of her pert little breasts and flaring hips. Her nipples, taut and erect after their swim in the cool water of the lake, poked through the damp cloth quite obviously.

"How's that? she asked, slowly pirouetting before Mark's appraising gaze.

Mark smiled and licked his lips hungrily as he eyed the young girl. The wet T-shirt did little to hide her exquisite body as it stuck to her luscious curves. The hem of the shirt hung just below her crotch leaving all of her creamy smooth legs exposed. As she turned around, he saw that the wet shirt stuck to her round buttocks, showing the dark crack between them. The hem of the shirt was pulled up a bit by the curve of her ass, and the rounded bottoms of her lovely buttocks were peeking out.

"Well I guess that if you have to cover up that beautiful body, that's the way to do it"! Mark said.

Barbra pointed at Mark's crotch and chuckled. "You'd better put that thing away quickly or you won't be able to get it into your pants!"

Mark looked down and saw that his prick was slowly rising, growing thicker and longer as it arched away from his body, its head swinging upward. "Yeah, I guess so..." he said, picking up his jeans and pulling them on. He stuffed his semi-hard cock down one leg of his pants and buttoned them up.

They retrieved Barbra's bike and Mark slung his bag over the handle-bars. They walked the bike through the trees to the road. Mark climbed on the seat while Barbra swung her leg over the rear wheel to sit on the carrier behind him. As Mark shakily wheeled the bike out onto the dirt road, Barbra slipped her arms around his body and pulled herself up tight against his back.

While Mark slowly peddled the bike down the dirt road, he was conscious of the girl's firm little titties, covered by the cool, damp material of his T-shirt, pressed against his bare back. The hard little points of her taut nipples seemed to bore into him. While he tried to concentrate on handling the bicycle, Barbra playfully nuzzled his neck, her lips and tongue caressing his skin and tickling his ear. Her fingertips lightly grazed across his chest and belly as she gently ran her hands all around the front of his body. His own tiny nipples hardened into sensitive little bumps as Barbra lightly rubbed her palms over them with a circular motion, then caressed them with her fingertips.

Mark groaned and his butt squirmed atop the hard bicycle seat as Barbra caressed his chest and nibbled at his ear. The bike wobbled and weaved erratically down the rutted dirt road despite his attempt to maintain a steady course. Barbra slid her hand down across his belly and pressed it over the long, hard bulge in his jeans that ran down the inside of his right thigh. At the same time, she thrust her stiffened tongue into his ear.

Barbra giggled merrily as Mark gasped and his foot slipped off the pedal. The front wheel of the bike swung wildly from side to side as Mark tried to maintain control while Barbra stroked his hard-on through his tight jeans and caressed his ear with her tongue.

"Fuck, Barbra...take it easy on me!" Mark gasped, when he managed to get his foot back on the pedal and regained control. "We're almost to the highway and if you keep this up, you're liable to get us killed by making me crack up in front of a truck or something!"

"Oh, okay..." Barbra said, a note of mock petulance in her voice.

Barbra eased up on her caresses as Mark wheeled the bike onto the edge of the highway and picked up speed. She left her hand on his thigh, though, and gently stroked her fingers back and forth along the hot, solid bulge in his pants.

As they rode down the highway, a big truck roared by them, tooting its horn. Barbra looked up as it passed and saw the driver smiling and pointing at them. Barbra looked down at herself and saw that as they had been riding along, her T-shirt had pulled up to her waist, flapping in the breeze. Now, not only were her long, shapely legs revealed, but her entire smooth, round ass was fully exposed, as well. She giggled and leaned back on the carrier, splaying her knees outward. Laughing and smiling with playful abandon, she reveled in the caress of the stream of air being funneled inward by her thighs, ruffling the golden curls of her still damp love nest and cooling the warm, moist lips of her pussy.

Barbra shook her head from side to side and her long, tawny mane streamed out behind her like the tail of a galloping palomino. She felt very free and naughty as they cruised down the highway, her long blond hair fluttering behind them and her T-shirt flapping in the breeze with her shapely little ass and lovely little cunt exposed for all the world to see. By the time they reached the foot of her driveway, Barbra was squirming and wriggling on the bike carrier, her pussy afire with the excitement of her exhibitionism.

Barbra directed Mark up the driveway and, because it was still quite early, she decided they should enter the same way she had left, through her bedroom window, so as not to disturb her still sleeping family. Mark grasped Barbra around the waist and hefted her up onto her windowsill. She hung there on her belly, half in and half out, her shirt hiked up around her waist and her beautiful, naked butt exposed right in front of his face.

Mark gazed at the young girl's lovely ass as she wriggled and kicked, her body jack-knifed across the windowsill. He placed his hands on the two luscious globes and tenderly kneaded her smooth, firm flesh. Then he gently spread her cheeks to reveal the golden treasures which lay between. The heady fragrance of her aroused sex wafted over him as he gazed into the loveliness of her slightly parted vulva, its moist, pink lips glinting with sweet nectar in the morning sunlight and accented by the neat little tuft of her golden love nest. He saw both her vaginal opening and, just above it, her puckered little anus, twitch as he gently massaged her squirming buttocks.

Mark inhaled deeply the exciting scent of the young girl's luscious little cunt. His now straining hard-on seemed to sear his thigh as it throbbed within the tight confines of his jeans. Irresistibly, the pheromones wafting from the young girl's steaming loins drew him closer and he buried his nose between the firm, round globes of her ass and his tongue began to lap at the moist, fragrant folds of her aroused vulva.

Barbra let out a long, low moan of pleasure as she felt his tongue course up and down through her hot little furrow, exploring every nook and crevice of her succulent folds. Slung across the windowsill as she was, Barbra was unable to do anything but wriggle and squirm in response to his tongue's intimate caresses.

Mark was in a daze of erotic stimulation as he lapped at Barbra's juicy cunt. The sight of her lovely, upthrust ass and open vagina, the fragrance of her arousal, and the taste of her sweet love nectar all contributed to his rising passions, but it was the feel of her soft, smooth, moist labia against his tongue that was driving him into sensory overload. Running his tongue up and down through those moist, tender folds was like licking a sweet, ripe peach

Sensing the proper moment from Barbra's moans and the writhing of her slender body, Mark slid his tongue around and around the edge of the girl's vaginal opening, then thrust it inside. His stiffened tongue slid deep into Barbra's well-oiled love tunnel and the tip of his nose probed against the puckered ring of her ass-hole. Barbra's slender body tensed for a moment, then she let out a squeal and she began to bounce and writhe atop the windowsill as her loins exploded with pleasure. Mark's fingers dug into the firm flesh of the girl's buttocks as he held his face between those luscious globes and furiously drove his stiffened tongue in and out of her spasming vagina.

After what seemed a blissful eternity, Barbra's climax passed and her body relaxed. With a long, grateful sigh of relief, she pulled herself the rest of the way through the window and disappeared inside.

Mark stood there for a moment, dazed, his rock-hard cock throbbing painfully against his thigh. He waited for Barbra to reappear at the window, but when she hadn't after a little while, he hefted himself up onto the windowsill and peered into the room. He saw Barbra lying on her bed below the window, fast asleep. He shook his head and smiled ruefully, rubbing the hot bulge in his pants.

Crawling through the window, he stood beside the bed, looking down at Barbra. He unfastened his jeans and dropped them to the floor, freeing his throbbing hard-on. Mark groaned with relief as his straining prick sprang stiffly erect. He wrapped his fist around his throbbing organ and gave it few gentle strokes and squeezes to just slightly appease its aching desire. Then he carefully climbed onto the bed beside the young girl without awaking her.

After their long night of love, he too, was soon sound asleep.

12