Moonlit Wanderlust

Story Info
Temp gets job for cougar boss.
2.5k words
4.53
6.7k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I get you anything else?" Alex asked, expertly putting her coffee down next to her. She glanced down. Two creams and no sugar. Just the way she liked it.

Dana looked over at him before turning her computer on. "Um, no, thank you Alex."

"Ok. Oh, I have to call Brian at the Westwoods Agency to let him know we got the quote in last night."

"Yes, of course. Thank you." She said, pulling up her inbox.

Alex was her intern. She hired him as a temp during the summer months to help with the midyear rush. And he was awesome.

Dana felt a small flush as she caught herself watching him walk out of her office. There was something arresting about his demeanor. His voice. The way he looked at her. She hated admitting how nervous she felt around him lately.

Dana was divorced. She had a ten year old son. She was in her mid-forties - easily a good 20 years older than her protege. Also she was a self-proclaimed man-hater. But as hard as her outer shell was, she couldn't completely shake the longing she felt whenever she was near her intern. Part of her almost wished summer would hurry up. When he went back to college, she would be able to focus completely on work again.

Alex went back to his desk to make some phone calls. He really enjoyed working for the brokerage firm. It was challenging and fast paced. But he had a good boss. He had learned a lot from Dana in the few short months. He felt comfortable and confident.

And, while she was probably totally out of his league, he felt an attraction towards her. She had obviously been through a lot. Every day he brought his best game to work. She motivated him to be the best he could be.

He was supposed to help her with the backlog, but over time, he slowly learned her habits. How she liked to have lunch quietly at her desk while studying the market. How she avoided the office gossip. How she commanded respect and led the team in a positive and upbeat way. How she preferred her coffee. He liked to think of himself as her personal assistant.

Today was Friday. Every Friday, he knew she usually met up with her sister at a local restaurant across town. Alex knew this because he was given the privilege of checking up on her inbox when she took a week off in June. And forgot to disallow his access.

The morning carried on. The mood of the office was upbeat. Everyone was glad it was Friday.

Alex saw an email come in from Karen, Dana's sister.

"Hey I can't meet up with you tonight. But go have dinner without me. Go get that cute bartender's number. Love ya!"

He could hear Dana sigh loudly in her office and he chuckled quietly.

A few minutes later he checked the sent items. "Ha Ha I don't think so. But I will probably go anyway. Cheers."

Alex waited awhile before checking to see how she was doing. She looked tired. Her hair was down, halfway covering her face.

"Dana. Did you get the bind order for that golf course yet?"

She looked up, her brown eyes studying him. He was a good looking kid. "Uh, no, they didn't call back yet."

"Let me know if you want me to reach out."

"Thanks Alex."

The day carried on. Finally they started packing up. Alex waited for her to pack up and they walked out together. Every night they walked out like this. Sometimes they talked. Sometimes they enjoyed the silence. They got to their cars and said goodbye.

Dana saw the slight grin on his face as he waved. God he was a cutie. She could imagine doing all sorts of things to this young man. It was so wrong. She was probably close to his mother's age. She never asked him but she assumed he probably had some hot young girlfriend. Oh, to be young, she thought as she turned down the road to The River's Edge.

She got a small table overlooking the large expanse of water. It was her favorite restaurant. She ordered a glass and her favorite dish - chicken parm. She sat, sipping and watching the casual boat drift by.

In the meantime, Alex stopped by his apartment to freshen up. He showered and put on a clean shirt and stopped and looked at himself in the mirror. His five o'clock shadow showed but he thought it made him look older than 22 which is what he wanted. He dabbed some fresh cologne and jumped into his car. He was nervous. But he was more nervous about missing out on destiny.

Dana finished up and requested one more glass, and the check. Time seemed to melt before her as she focused on watching the waves sparkle in the dying sun.

"It's so beautiful." She said softly.

"Dana."

She nearly jumped out of her skin. "Jesus Christ. Alex. What are you doing here?"

"Sorry I startled you." Why was he always so concerned? Why was he so nice?

And why was he here talking to her?

Before she could really think about what to say, he sat across from her. His features were soft in the glow of the candlelight. She had to resist the urge to reach out and touch his handsome face.

"I need to talk to you." He said urgently.

Just then the waiter came for the check, interrupting the reverie.

She cleared her throat. "Um, Alex, look, I have to go."

He reached out and grabbed her hand and she felt electricity where he touched her.

"I'm so sensitive to you." She blurted out. She realized how inappropriate her comment was but was having a hard time controlling her emotions. He was so damn sexy. She didn't know why her heart was racing so.

Because you want to sleep with him, her brain said.

"Oh God." She said.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked, squeezing her hand. Why was his hand so soft?

"Um, yes." The waiter brought the check back. She finished her glass. When she drank she felt more receptive to emotions. And with Alex sitting across from her, she was sitting directly next to the source. She felt like her thoughts were swimming. Everything slowed down a little bit. She knew why he was here. And she wanted it too.

You are going to get fired!, she vaguely thought.

But they walked out of the restaurant together, holding hands. She couldn't drive, not like this. He was going to bring her home. What a doll.

They got to his car and she could feel her emotions rising. She was so close to his beautiful body.

He started to open the passenger side. She was staring at him, watching him. He had an irresistible urge to grab her hard and kiss her. But he was worried he wouldn't be able to stop once he got started. He had spent too much time watching her. Fantasizing. Needing.

They got in his car and she was eerily quiet.

"Do you want me to drop you off at your house?" He asked.

"Yes." She said. Her son spent every other weekend with his father. We can be alone, she thought, understanding how foolish this was and also not quite caring about the consequences as the situation unfolded.

They got back and he walked her back to her door. A true gentleman.

He watched as she tried turning the key. She had it upside down.

"Oh my." She said.

He grabbed her hand gently, and twisted the key around. The door snapped open but Dana was glad that he didn't let go of her. She leaned close.

"Alex. You're my intern."

He felt this coming. He had been wanting, waiting to express his validation towards her.

"Dana." God. The way he said her name. She felt herself get wet and felt a sudden ache deep inside.

"Dana." He said it low. It was a whisper. "I know these aren't idea circumstances and you have an image to protect. But you inspire me to be the best that I can be and..." He trailed off, looking down. "I just need you to know that you are an amazing person and I measure every other person against you..." He didn't really know what else to say. The moment caught him off guard. He wanted to hold her and kiss her and invade her body. His chest was heaving.

She had his hands on his chest. Why did she do that? Before she could try to talk herself out of being irrational, he grabbed both her hands. He cupped her face. He leaned in and kissed her. He tasted her. She willingly opened herself up to him. She had her hands all over him, pulling his body to her. They weren't even in the house and his hands where fumbling at the front of her shirt, tugging on the tiny buttons.

"Um. We should go inside." She said finally. He had succeeded in nearly opening the whole blouse and she had undone the top part of his pants.

The door closed and Dana knew it was the door slamming shut on innocence. She was going to have this boy no matter what.

She led him to her bedroom upstairs. There were a few nightlights, and a full moon outside. Bright moonlight poured in through the window.

"Alex?" She asked quietly as he helped her pull off her skirt. He started kissing her navel. She had on a garter belt with thigh high stockings. He felt himself flex, getting full. Her hands were on the front of his crotch. She could feel his need. She knew he worked out every morning and when he pulled off his shirt she was rewarded with hard abs and strong muscles.

"Wow." She muttered. Even when she was younger she didn't think she had been with such a fine young man.

Alex felt a flush from her approval. He pushed her down on the bed and hovered over her. She was right, it was obvious she had had a baby. He suckled on her large areolas as he slid a finger past her panties. Her breasts were large and hung down slightly, albeit still slightly perky in the soft moonlight. Now her nipples hardened under his touch as he bit them gently. Her stomach was rounded and smooth as his hands explored.

It had been too long since she had felt a man's touch. She spent so much energy hating men that she forgot how good they felt. They pulled off their undergarments and while they kissed, she could feel his member, hard and probing, looking for her entrance. The head rested against her opening and she felt a flush of warmth.

"You are so big." She murmured.

He felt himself flex. "I need you so bad. It's so hard to control myself at the office." He felt intoxicated by her scent. Her hands were all over him. She pushed him up and leaned over as she gently cupped him, and enveloped his swollen head with her mouth. He groaned involuntarily. She could taste his nutrient. He was so ready. He wanted it to last but he couldn't wait to bed her.

"Every time I smell you. And every time you look at me...every time you say my name..." He trailed off, putting his tip against her mouth, feeling her beautiful soft lips opening for him as he entered.

She started going up and down slowly as he held her hair back. She was swirling around him, working him faster, then slowing down. Then she went all the way to the base and he closed his eyes and tilted his face up.

"Ohhh wow." He said. He had never been deep-throated before. She did a few strokes before coming up for air and he pushed her back towards the bed, leaning over her, letting his penis rest against her swollen folds. He started working her with his thumb while letting the tip in, then sliding out.

She was arching her back. "Please go in. I need to feel it. I need to feel you. I need to feel your fullness."

His boss was begging him. Alex was filled with wanton lust. He swore he had never been harder. His balls were aching with need. He wanted to make it last but he knew he couldn't last long. He was sucking hard on her breasts and his cock was throbbing impatiently as she writhed under him.

He couldn't control himself anymore. Wetness was coming out of her, smearing her thighs and the bedsheets as his head rubbed against her lips enticingly. He pushed the head in slowly. He could feel her well slowly part for him and it was all he could do not to take her fast. He knew he was bigger - thicker than average, but wanted her to be ready to receive him. She cried out. She felt like he was splitting her in half. It almost hurt but in a really good way. He pulled the head out and then entered again. This time more entered. He could feel himself pulsating, desperate for release. He pulled back and then slowly forced himself all the way in. She barely fit him as he pulled out and tried to go all the way in again. His head especially was so swollen and as he pulled back she could feel it raking against her insides.

"I...I can't last long. You're too tight." He said, breathing slowly, trying to slow down. Why was she so tight? He backed out and plunged deep again and she tried not to scream. She grabbed his hips and kept him inside her. He moved up and down a bit and she could feel his head, pulsating, rubbing her cervix, dying for release.

"I need to cum." He said, panting. He couldn't take it. She was so wet. He needed to fill her with his seed. "I need to..." He started to go faster and she matched his pace, squeezing him as he entered.

Sweat glistened on his chest and fell onto her as he struggled with need. She could feel his heat, feel the pressure grow and knew he couldn't hold on. His need was so great. She squeezed harder as he cried out. His member rubbed her inside hard, harder, and he could feel his balls tighten.

He cried out as he started cumming. He had never been so hard in his life. He reached the edge of orgasm. It slowly washed over him as he finally released, panting heavily as he moved against her, desperate to fill her. She felt his tip rub against her, convulsing.

"Harder...rub it harder..." She cried out as he forced himself in again and again, as seed spewed out. With a guttural cry she started waves of release, in unison with his.

Finally it slowed and he laid on top of her, both catching their breaths.

"Are things going to be really awkward on Monday?" She asked, as the realization dawned on her that she slept with her subordinate.

"Oh yeah. Super awkward." He said seriously. She laughed. Then they started kissing. He was young. She knew he would be ready again before long...