Moonlit Wanderlust Ch. 02

Story Info
Can Dana and Alex get on the same page?
8.7k words
4.63
3.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana's phone lit up with a new text notification. She already knew who it was. Every Friday at precisely 4 in the afternoon, Alex would text her to set up weekend plans. She picked up her phone and looked at it.

"Want to hang out tomorrow?" the text read.

"Yeah, Ted is picking up Jason tonight so I'm free all weekend." She texted back. Ted was her crappy ex-husband. Jason was her gamer son. She was hoping her ex would get their son away from the TV a little and hopefully spend some quality time outside together.

"I'll pick you up at 10am. Bring your bathing suit."

A smile touched her lips as she read, then re-read the text.

"Something amusing?" Alex asked, stepping into her office with a playful smile.

She put the phone down. "No. Did you need me to sign your timecard?" She was very careful to play down any idle chatter between them. He gave her the paper he was holding, and she signed the bottom and gave it back so he could forward it to HR. He stared at her a little too long before stepping out of her office.

She hated being all hot and bothered at work. But she secretly loved the way he looked at her. She sighed and went back to her inbox.

He picked her up just before ten the next morning. As they got on the highway, she said, "So what are we doing today?"

He looked over at her. He had his dark sunglasses on. "Today we are going on my family's boat. I thought we would go exploring along the waterway and maybe off the coast."

That sounded good to Dana. She sat back, and reached her left arm over and started massaging his neck.

"Ohhh I love when you do that." He said. They drove on in silence, driving fast down the coast.

A little while later, they got off the highway and pulled onto a residential street.

"Is the marina at the end of the road?" Dana wondered.

"Um, no. We are going to my parent's house." He looked at her with a funny expression on his face.

She sat up suddenly in her seat. "Are you serious?"

"Is that a problem for you?"

"Yes it is a problem for me!" She nearly shouted. "Alex I can't meet your parents!"

They pulled up to a cute single-story house with a neat row of trees out front, offering privacy from the road. There were about a dozen tacky plastic flamingos next to the front of the house, and some hedges along each side that demarcated the property line.

"Relax. It's not a big deal. I told them who you are." He said, putting the car in park and taking off his seat belt.

Dana had to take a deep breath and remind herself that it wasn't a big deal to meet parents of friends. Or boyfriends. Or whatever their relationship was classified as. And if they questioned her age or moral ethics, well then she would find her own way home.

"I can see you're having a conniption." He said calmly, getting her bag out of the backseat.

She got out of the car, looked anxiously at the house, then back at him. "This is an incredibly awkward situation. What am I going to say to your mom? 'Yeah I liked your son so much I couldn't resist sleeping with him'?"

They were walking up to the door. "She probably already assumes that. But you don't need to go into details."

Another horrible thought crossed her mind. "How old is your mom?"

"She's like 47 or something. My mom is cool. Why are you freaking out?" Alex stopped at the door and looked at her.

"Is she from Michigan? Maybe we went to the same school." Dana gave a hollow laugh. She suddenly felt sick.

"My mom is from Florida." Alex said just as the door swung open and a middle aged woman with big blonde hair stepped out.

"Alex! There you are!" The woman hugged him, then she turned to Dana. "And you must be Dana!" She gave her a hug next, much to Dana's surprise. Dana hugged her and looked at Alex at the same time. He mouthed, 'she likes you' at Dana, who glowered at him in return.

They went inside and the woman, who introduced herself as Martha, walked them towards the back of the house into the kitchen. "I understand you're a broker."

Dana shot a glace at Alex who was remarkably unperturbed by the situation. "Ah, yes ma'am."

"Has my son been a big help to you?"

"Um, yes. Yes he has." Dana felt her face flush slightly when she thought of what a big help Alex was to her outside of the office. Like, for example, being able to satisfy her sex drive.

"Mom I'm going to show her my room." Alex said, grabbing her arm and leading her down a small hallway.

"I can't believe this!" Dana hissed as Alex closed the door to his room.

In response he pushed her against his bedroom door and pressed his lips against her hard, forcing her mouth open as his tongue invaded her. Then, almost as abruptly, he pulled away. leaving her breathless and wanting more.

"You need to relax." He said, looking at her earnestly.

She wiped her mouth, trying to calm down. He went over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of trunks, and slid his shorts and boxers off.

Dana never tired of looking at his body. For a full grown man, he had very little body hair. There were faint lines on his pelvis outlining his thin torso that she found overwhelmingly sexy. His manhood rested on a soft bed of brown pubic hair. He caught her staring at him as he put his bathing suit on.

"You like what you see?" He asked her, smiling.

She met his gaze. "Why did you bring me here?"

"So you can get to know my family."

"I don't need to get to know your family." She said quietly as he threw on a button down shirt.

He stopped and looked at her. "Why not?"

She didn't want to come out and say it, but as much as she loved spending time with him, she really didn't want to be in a serious relationship. She hesitated, trying to figure out what to say.

He got close to her and put his hands on her shoulders. "Look. Let's get on the boat and get out of here for a bit. We'll both feel better after we get some sun."

"Okay." She acquiesced softly.

They went back into the kitchen where Alex's mom was adding snacks into a nice big wicker basket.

"Alex I packed up a little bit of everything for you two." She said, attempting to close the lid. The basket was overflowing and would not shut properly.

"Thanks Mom. We are going to go out for a few hours. We'll be back later."

"Okay honey. Your father and brother left to go to the hardware store but they'll be back shortly. They can't wait to meet you." Martha said, looking at Dana.

"Ohhh," was all Dana could manage. Alex grabbed the basket, took her hand and led her out into the backyard and onto a small dock where a boat was moored. Soon they were moving steadily down the intercoastal waterway, the sun sparkling on the water and the sea breeze wafting through their hair as they jetted south. Dana admired Alex as he drove, clearly very comfortable at the wheel. She loved a man that took charge. Even though he had sunglasses on, she could tell when he looked over at her on deck with a smile on his face as she sunbathed. They drove for awhile, looking at the scenery as homes passed by them, as well as the occasional boater.

After awhile, Alex said loudly over the roar of the twin engines, "We're getting close to the end of the intercoastal. It's going to open up soon."

Soon the coastline gradually fell away as they headed out into the open ocean. Alex cut the engines and they started drifting suddenly, flowing with the current.

Alex grabbed a fishing pole that was hidden away, and a tackle box and started stringing a lure. Then he threw the line over, and put the pole on a hook so he could sit back and relax next to Dana.

They sat in silence for awhile, listening to the sound of the waves they gently rocked the boat.

Finally Dana spoke. "Is this what you call fishing?"

He laughed. "What do you mean by that?"

"It's lazy man fishing. You aren't even holding the pole!"

He laughed again, and grabbed the picnic basket. "Fishing is supposed to be relaxing. At least, for me it is." He dug out a carefully wrapped sandwich. "Here, try this."

She opened it and took a bite. "Oh my God what is this?" She asked after a moment. The sandwich was delicious!

Alex grinned. "It's a family recipe. It's basically a pulled pork sandwich with onions and caper-infused mayonnaise. Now, I know you have a thing against onions, but here in Florida we have a special recipe that caramelizes our small, sweet onions into delectable tasty treats."

It was true - Dana hated onions. But she couldn't get over this sandwich. It was amazing. "Wow. You guys could sell this and make a fortune."

He laughed. "That's exactly what my uncle did. He owns a smokehouse downtown. He is thinking of expanding. They get so much business it's almost overwhelming."

Dana didn't know that. She was thoughtful as she finished her food. Alex gave her a bag of chips and a glass of sangria his mom mixed for them. Soon she was feeling fantastic.

"My Mom packed a veggie tray with dip if you're still hungry. " He said as he finished up his food.

For some reason Dana found his comment hilarious.

"Are you feeling good?" He asked her, realizing she was probably fairly tipsy.

"Hey, you know what we should do?" She said suddenly.

"Um, no, what?"

Without warning. she came close, leaned down and pulled open his trunks, exposing himself.

"Dana!" He said, shocked. Then she opened her mouth and pulled his faccid member past her warm, cushiony lips and started sucking him hard.

Alex looked around to make sure no one was within viewing distance as he felt himself grow while her tongue was exploring and encouraging his manhood. He tentatively reached down and put his hand on the back of her head as she started bobbing him furiously in and out. Then, to his surprise, she stopped, and grabbed the picnic basket.

She pulled out the tub of dip.

Alex knew immediately where this was going. "I don't know if-"

She pulled off the lid of the container, grabbed his hard member and put it directly into the dip. Dana didn't usually get a reaction from Alex -he was very easygoing- but she smiled as he gasped when the cool creaminess coated his manhood. She swirled him around, getting gobs of dip on himself, then set the dip down and rubbed it on him, coating his organ. It was a hot, sunny day and the dip created a difference in temperature which Alex found strangely arousing.

"What a mess." She cooed softly. "What a delicious mess."

She put him back in her mouth and proceeded to suck him hard, tasting the creamy goodness slide down her throat as she licked his skin hard, trying to absorb all of the flavor. Alex groaned as the slightly rough skin of her tongue pressed against the head, swirling around, trying to lick his member clean. He felt like she was trying to suck the cum out of him.

"That's it...that's it...ohhh I'm cumming!" He cried out, exploding in her mouth. She tasted the salty goodness as it traveled to the back of her mouth and down her throat. He panted as she let him out of her mouth, patted his manhood gently, then started putting him back into his trunks.

He kissed her quick as she stood up. "I'm never going to look at dip the same."

She laughed. Then he jumped in the water for a quick swim while she put on more sunscreen and laid back down on her towel.

They spent a few hours on the water, talking, relaxing, and "lazy-man" fishing as Dana liked to call it. Eventually they headed back to his parents house.

As they pulled up to the dock, Dana noticed a bunch of people in their yard, along with some scattered tables, chairs, and a small buffet table next to the house. They all seemed to be looking at her.

"Um - what is this?" She asked as Alex grabbed some rope.

"Oh, like every Saturday we have a family party with friends and neighbors."

"You never mentioned that!" Dana was suddenly nervous.

A young man, a little older than Alex, walked onto the dock to greet them. "You must be Dana." He said, offering his hand to help her out of the boat. "I'm Caleb, Alex's brother."

"Hi Caleb...thanks." She said, steadying herself on the dock. She had her black bikini on. There was not much material to it. She hastily threw on her beach cover up but not before Caleb, and probably most of the crowd in front of her, raked their eyes over her.

Caleb was five years older than Alex. He slightly resembled his mother, with light brown hair, and blue eyes that inquisitively looked at her. Alex was about 5'10" - a few inches taller than Dana, but Caleb had to be at least six feet tall. Dana could tell that good looks ran in their family.

"Shall we?" Alex said, smiling at Dana.

Martha came over to them as they got off the dock. "Alex, your cousins are here and your father is in the house. Go introduce Dana to everyone." She grabbed the picnic basket.

"Alex, wow look at you, buddy!" Some random guy hi-fived Alex.

"Dana, this is Chad, my neighbor and best friend since middle school."

"Hello." She said, shaking his hand.

"So do you have any openings at your office?" Chad asked hopefully. "Or, maybe I could take this guys place when he goes back to school." He gestured to Alex.

"Not a chance." Alex said, laughing.

"I can see why he wanted to bang her so bad!" Dana overheard some young guy tell his friends nearby.

Alex looked over. "I can't confirm or deny that statement, Jack."

The guy held up his beer and toasted to him.

"I think I need a water." Dana said, spotting a cooler. She was still feeling tipsy from the sangria. And these people were too much. She went over to the side of the buffet table, grabbed a water and started drinking it.

"Ohhh, they loved the dip, look!" Martha was holding up the container of dip to her friends, which had a huge swath carved through the middle.

Dana inhaled her water and started coughing uncontrollably. Alex looked over at her with confusion, then over at his mom. He realized what was happening and ran over and started to grab the container from her.

"Yeah, it was awesome. I'm going to put it in the fridge now. We want to have it later."

"Oh honey there is enough to share." His mom started.

"That's okay." Alex took it from her and walked into the house before she could argue her point.

Dana went into the kitchen as Alex was rinsing out the container.

"I'm sorry. Look, can you bring me home?" She asked.

"Aren't you having fun?" He asked, feigning surprise.

She looked over at the container. "Sorry."

He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Don't be. It was great."

"Alexander. Is this the new lass you're been talking about?"

Dana turned and looked at an older gentleman with a British accent. She could see that Alex was a younger version of his dad. The man was tall, with short, graying hair at the sides, and soft dark eyes.

"Hello, I'm Dana." Dana extended her hand. She liked him immediately. She knew where Alex got his easygoing demeanor from.

He shook her hand for minute, holding onto it for a minute before letting go. "I'm George, Alex's father. Alex says he has learned a lot from you. He can't wait to graduate college. He really likes the company you work for."

"Dad, I'm right here." Alex kidded as he dried the container he just washed.

"He has been a great employee. He helped me with so many accounts this summer. I'll put in a good word for you when you are ready to come back." She said, looking at Alex.

"Can't you just hire me back?" He asked.

"I don't know if you should necessarily be working under me. Besides, you are really confident and good with people. You could probably easily start brokering your own accounts."

"What if I like working under you?" Alex said with a hint of a smile.

"Alex is such a good helper." His dad offered.

"You might benefit from being with someone else." She started.

"I don't want to be with anyone else." Alex said the words with conviction, staring at her and she knew he wasn't talking about work.

"Okay, you know what, let's not talk about this right now." She said. The conversation was starting to get weird- in front of his father no less.

"Yes, let me introduce you to some of the family." His dad said, turning for the sliding door. She started to follow him and felt a whip on her ass as Alex rolled up the dish cloth and snapped it at her fast.

"Stop." She mouthed.

He blew her a kiss.

Dana picked up a wine cooler, then started to talk with some of the folks that had gathered. Everyone was really curious about her. Dana found out that their family had been doing summer gatherings on the weekends for years now. She admired how close and stable their home life was. Her own family was a mess. Her parents had a terrible relationship and then went through a shitty divorce. And as fate would have it, the same thing happened to her and her ex-husband. It felt a little weird to be talking to such nice, normal people. They seemed so caring. Dana was touched by the hospitality.

The afternoon wore on. People came and went, ate food, drank, and enjoyed each other's company. At one point, Alex and Dana walked onto the dock and sat down, looking out at the water.

"Are you having fun?" Alex asked.

"Um, yeah. This is great. Your family is really nice." She said.

He put his arm around her. "You should come over once in awhile. Bring your son. They would love to meet him." Alex met Jason on several occasions. Dana's son was reserved, like herself, but Alex was able to get him to open up a little by talking about video games. It was a good start.

"Um, yeah." She trailed off.

"Dana, what is it?" Alex asked. "You need to talk to me more."

She heard the laughter in the background. It was such a happy, warm place here. At once she felt like such an outsider. "Can we go?"

"Yeah." He studied her. "Is it okay if I stay with you tonight?"

"Yeah." She said quietly.

"Okay. Come on." They stood and went back into the house so he could pack up an overnight bag.

"Do you want to say goodbye to everyone?" He asked.

"I'd rather not." She said.

He got his things together, and they headed for the door. Caleb was in the living room, talking quietly to a young blonde chick. He looked over as he saw them head to the door.

"Are you guys heading out?" Caleb asked.

"Yeah. I'll see you later." Alex said.

"Nice to meet you Dana."

"Thanks, Caleb, you as well." Dana said.

They got in the car and drove back to Dana's house. Dana lived along a huge river in a quiet neighborhood. Slightly upstream, across the river was a Port Authority. One of her favorite activities was to sit and watch the huge container ships slowly meander by. She loved the location of her home specifically for that reason.

They drove in silence, Alex holding her hand and keeping the wheel steady with his other. Finally they pulled up to her house and went inside as darkness fell. They went inside and put their stuff down upstairs in her room.

"What do you want to do?" Alex asked her, coming close to her and rubbing her shoulders.

"Can you just hold me?" She asked.

He pulled her close and she inhaled his cologne. It felt so good to feel safe and warm.

They were quiet for awhile. Finally she spoke.

"My husband left me for another woman."

"Dana, my God, I'm so sorry." Alex had never asked the circumstances of her divorce.

She took a breath. "I married an attorney and we had a kid and I worked and I cleaned the house and I did everything for this man and he thanked me by sleeping with his secretary." She let out a muffled sob. "I wasn't enough for him. He wouldn't leave her. So we had to divorce. And he turned the divorce into a two year circus in front of his colleagues. And it kind of messed me up." She looked up at him earnestly. "Alex, I like you. I really do. But I can't be your woman."