Moonlit Wanderlust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he spoke. "I'd like to talk to you when you have time."

She felt a single tear drip down her right cheek and onto her black tank dress.

"Okay." She said.

"I booked a room at the hotel across the street. I'm in room 618 if you'd like to stop by after this." He turned and started to disappear into the crowd.

Her heart lurched. "Alex?" She said. He stopped and looked at her.

There was so much she wanted to say. She was sorry that she didn't take him more seriously. She was scared of getting her heart broken again. And she missed him. She missed him so much. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

He could see the mixed emotions on her face. He smiled at her. "You missed me a lot, huh." It was a statement.

Another tear rolled down her face. "Yes."

He glanced down at her drink. "How fast can you drink that?"

He raised his glass to her and she clinked glasses with him, and they both downed their drinks fast. Then he grabbed their empty glasses and put them on the bar table. He took her hand and they started weaving through crowds of people, heading towards the door.

They burst out of the hall and onto the sidewalk. It was dark outside and street lamps and the moonlight lit up their path. Dana had black pumps on but she didn't let them slow her pace as they checked for cars, then raced across the road when it was safe. She felt giddy and high on love for this man.

As they rushed into the hotel and headed for the elevators, Dana asked breathlessly, "How did you know I would be here tonight?"

He pressed the button for the elevator. "It's one of the biggest conferences in the state. And I figured you would go." He paused. "Also you never changed my access to your inbox so I saw when you sent your RSVP back."

She laughed as the elevator door opened next to them and they got on. "How did you get in? I thought you needed an invite."

He smiled at her. "I RSVP'd too. Even though I didn't get invited, the company was okay with it."

The door started to close and no one else had gotten on. Alex pressed the button for the 6th floor. Then, without another word, he lifted Dana up slightly, pressing her against the back wall, and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her legs around him and felt his erection press hotly against her center and she groaned suddenly.

He was grinding against her, rubbing himself on her aching pussy when he broke their kiss and leaned over, licking and putting pressure on an earlobe with his soft lips.

"Why didn't you call me?" He wanted to know. His voice was soft and low. It sent a chill through her.

Despite her ignited passion, tears formed at the corner of her eyes again. "I'm too old for you. And I'm scared you will one day feel like I'm not what you need anymore."

He pushed against her harder and Dana was sorry she wore panties that evening because she wanted him to take her right there in the elevator. Her pussy was covered in a thick wetness, needing his hard cock.

"I'm going to prove to you that this is going to work out. You're my woman. Let me be your man, Dana. Okay?" He bit her earlobe.

She gasped for breath. Her body was so sensitive. Every place he touched her, she felt an electric current travel through her body.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I'm scared. I was scared." Tears spilled down her cheeks. "I'm in love with you, Alex."

He kissed her hard, his hands on her face. The elevator stopped moving and they heard a chime as the door opened. They stepped out and he led her down the empty hallway to the room. Her heart pounded hard in her chest. He fueled her fiery desire for him. And she was overwhelmed from the love she felt for this man. That last drink exacerbated the emotions she was feeling. She felt like she was losing control. And it felt so good to follow desire. It felt so good to follow her heart.

He unlocked the door and they went inside the dark room. The only light was from the soft glow through the window which illuminated them in pale shadows. Dana felt his lips press against hers, his hands groping her body. She stopped to pull her dress over her head while he undid his tie, then the buttons on his shirt. She helped him take his shirt off, and he pulled her close again, letting a finger trail along the cups of her bra. Her skin was warm and smooth and smelled faintly of soap.

A sob escaped her lips as she struggled with emotion.

"What is it?" Alex asked, preoccupied with tracing the outline of the tops of her breasts.

She was fighting to keep her voice even. "The last month was awful without you. Fridays were the worst. You would always text me in the afternoons to set up plans. And then you left and I just felt so empty inside."

"I really thought you would have contacted me." He admitted, looking at her with a serious expression on his face. "But you didn't. And that hurt."

She wiped a tear away. "Why did you come here tonight?"

He took his time answering. "I guess I wanted to see if you were just fine carrying on without me. But you looked lost and miserable. So I wanted to reach out and talk to you one more time."

"Why did you always text me at the same time every Friday?"

He laughed. "You're a woman of routine, Dana."

She laughed with him. He put a hand on her cheek and wiped a tear away, staring into her dark eyes. His gaze was magnetic. She felt like he was looking into her soul. Her love was overflowing for this man and felt her fears lessen as she stared into his dark eyes. She needed him. She needed his love. She needed him in her life.

"I love you." She said softly.

"I love you, too." He said earnestly.

She moaned as he started kissing her neck, and reached behind to unclasp her bra. He pulled it off and she laid down on the bed while he roamed and explored her body with his mouth and hands. Then he pulled off her panties and started licking the slightly salty folds. She moaned as he inserted a finger, then two, feeling her slippery, tight cavity, and at the same time teasing her small clit with his tongue.

"Mmm you are so ready for me." He said, pleased at her fervent reaction.

"I need your cock." She whispered. He kept teasing her with his tongue until she was arching her back and moaning loudly. He was sucking on her swollen clit and knew she was close.

"Please let me cum." She begged. "I need your cock. Ohhh I need it...I need you...please..."

He got up, pulled off the rest of his clothes and looked down at her beautiful body, aching for release. He leaned over her, and his pulsating member quickly found her tight flower. He pushed inside and she grabbed onto him, holding him close as he started thrusting. She was crying out as he went faster, and then he felt the contractions against his cock. Her tight well pressed against him, stronger than usual, which fueled his need for release. Soon he was groaning, feeling the unmistakable tightness in his loins, then a final thrust and he began pumping his semen deep inside her.

Dana felt him pushing his cum out and moaned softly. It felt so good to be filled up by him. Slowly, he calmed down. His member finally slipped out and he laid his head on her chest between her soft breasts. He fell asleep on top of her. She didn't mind. Actually the weight of him felt comforting. As she held onto him, Dana realized that this was officially the first day of their relationship. Alex was her boyfriend. They were committed. She ran her nails gently through his short hair along his scalp and listened to his steady breathing.

A single tear crept down her cheek as she held him tight.