Moon's Shadow Ch. 03

Story Info
The Black Dream.
8.7k words
4.55
4.7k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Certeis
Certeis
279 Followers

A sliver of sunlight crept across Beryl's eyelid, and she stirred. A few moments later, she heard someone moving around in the room. "Sorry to disturb you, Miss. Are you going to be waking up anytime soon? I need to change the sheets."

Beryl clutched the blanket to her chest and sat up, concealing her various physical irregularities from the servant. He was puttering around, gathering up the laundry and doing a bit of dusting and tidying. "I'll get out of your way but I'd like to get changed," she murmured softly.

The servant looked over at her, confused for a moment. "No need for modesty around me, Miss, but if you insist then I'll be just outside. Knock on the door when you're done?" Beryl nodded, and he left her alone. With the threat of detection passed, Beryl got up and walked over to her own room to get dressed. She'd slept in Mistress' bed but she was gone already, she usually left early in the morning before Beryl was up. She went into her closet to search for an outfit for the day, looking for something feminine but not overly elaborate and burdensome; she wanted to go for a walk today. She ended up picking one of her favorite pale blue dresses. She got halfway to her makeup table when she remembered the servant who was probably still waiting outside the door to Analisse's room. She let him back in, nodded politely to him, and then retreated to her own room. She sat at her makeup station, staring at the elaborate instruments ahead of her, and let out a determined breath. Mistress and the occasional household servant had been assisting her with her makeup most days. Lessons about makeup, manners, and presentation had been swamping her far worse than her most difficult subjects at the academy. Today, she had no classes or assignments to work on. She was alone at home, and had no excuse to not practice. Besides, Mistress wanted her to practice, and that was very important. The thought of disappointing Mistress... well, it didn't fill her with dread and anxiety, not anymore. It was simply... unthinkable.

She spent over an hour applying, removing, reapplying, removing, changing palettes, and reapplying before she sat back with a small huff of accomplishment and frustration. She hated it. It didn't look anything like how Mistress did hers, and she was certain that everybody would know that she'd just been learning for a few weeks. Her hand twitched, reaching for the damp cloth on the makeup table, but she stopped herself. No, this would have to do. Nobody would even look too closely, she was going for a walk, not to a party.

She put her things away and rose up to her feet, a tiny bit eager to be out of the stuffy manor and away from the mirror that she'd been toiling at. She crept her way through the opulent halls of the Trecorya estate almost like she was trying to steal something. Being around serving staff made her feel awkward, and Lady Yavimay scared the daylights out of her. Mistress also supposedly had both a younger sister and older brother, though Beryl didn't see them much. The soldiers at the front door politely ignored her, stepping aside and letting her pass. All four shifts knew her now, and they'd all had their chances to chuckle and snicker at her relationship with Mistress. Now, the girl wearing Analisse's collar was just routine for them. They all knew they could get her to say embarrassing things by asking the right questions, but it had been a few days since they'd done so.

Beryl escaped out into the city without much accostation and picked a direction that she knew wouldn't run near the academy or somewhere one of the members of the household would be. She stayed within the confines of the city, walking up and down the various pathways, through small little parks and common areas. She dared not try to wander outside the city limits, people watched most of the ways outside the city, she'd only slipped in undetected in the first place by virtue of being invisible.

She felt the moon wandering across the sky, and shivered with a feeling of dissonance that always came as it moved next to the sun sometime around noon. She stopped to get lunch at the first place she saw, which ended up being a place serving sandwiches and soup. By the time she found her way back to the Trecorya manor, it was already late afternoon. The guards had changed shift, but the ones there now didn't tease her either and she went inside without any more than a polite nod. She headed towards her room without paying much attention to her surroundings.

"Beryl, was it?" She froze mid-step as Yavimay's voice came from the side.

"Lady Yavimay," Beryl reacted as quickly as she could, correcting her posture and then dipping down into a curtsy. "A pleasure to see you."

"I see Analisse has been hard at work on you," she said, her voice tinged with amusement and derision. She watched Beryl's curtsy closely, but she'd practiced enough that it was flawless.

"I'm grateful for Mistress' guidance," she intoned demurely. She held her position, poised precariously in her curtsy, eyes downcast, and before long became very aware of how Yavimay was stalling silently.

"The family is going to a party next week. You should come as Analisse's guest" Yavimay finally said.

"I'd be delighted, Lady Yavimay," Beryl replied instinctively but as soon as she said it, her stomach twisted itself into a knot. She couldn't just refuse Yavimay's invitation, but she also wasn't sure what it meant. Did Mistress know this would happen? Did she expect it? Was it a total disaster? The thoughts whirled around in her mind for a moment then they slipped away, unable to spiral her into a panic. Mistress would handle it. Mistress handled these things.

"Good. We'll see you then," Yavimay replied, and then Beryl heard the soft rattling noise of her chair wheeling away into the depths of the manor. Overwhelmed with a need to see Mistress, Beryl straightened up and raced back to her room. She sat there at her desk waiting for Mistress, hands on her lap. She didn't feel upset, but the rest of her thoughts were gone. The only thing she wanted, or had any drive to do, was wait for Mistress. Eventually, she heard the door to Mistress' room open, and she bolted up onto her feet. When she reached their adjoining door, she blinked in confusion before she even opened it. It wasn't Mistress' voice coming from her room.

"Fuck. Shit. Her... fucking Shadow..." Beryl heard Kirlin muttering to herself, and heard frenzied pacing from within Analisse's room. "Where, where, where... ugh!"

"Miss Kirlin?" Beryl asked, stepping inside the room. Kirlin's normally simplistic yet perfectly neat hair was disheveled. Her head snapped towards Beryl and she had a sort of a wild frenzy in her eyes. Her hands were forming fists and fidgeting nonstop at her sides, and she had... a huge bulge in her dress.

"Beryllll," Kirlin whined softly, her head looking around the room over and over as though another look would reveal something new. "Where's Ana? I really... I fucked up I need... fuck." Kirlin bit her lip and reached down, adjusting the bulge her in dress. Whatever it was was straining against the fabric and it looked extremely uncomfortable.

"I'm not sure where Mistress is. Can I help?" Beryl asked, walking over to Kirlin. She gently put a hand on her shoulder and Kirlin jumped in surprise like Beryl had slapped her.

"You're... fuck..." Kirlin whispered, and Beryl blinked in confusion as Kirlin stared back at her intensely. Kirlin moved forward, pushing Beryl backwards. The two fell to the floor together in a chaotic tumble, and Kirlin immediately scrambled on top of Beryl, sitting on her chest and pinning her arms down. A painfully hard bright red cock streaked with veins came out from under Kirlin's dress, her panties completely unable to contain it. It was at least ten inches long and thicker than most of the toys that Mistress had been using on Beryl's ass. Kirlin ignored her surprise and thrust her hips forward, her cock rubbing and grinding against Beryl's face.

"It's... tried to cure but..." Kirlin tried to explain but she was too overwhelmed to form proper sentences. Her breathing was hard and periodically interrupted by soft moans, and she was trembling continuously. "Opennnn...!" she whined as she rubbed her cock against Beryl's face.

"Obey Kirlin as you would me, unless her commands contradict mine." Mistress voice echoed in Beryl's head, and in spite of the strangeness of the moment and Kirlin's distress, she followed the older girl's commands. She opened her mouth for her cock and Kirlin jammed it in impatiently. The engorged flesh rubbed against Beryl's teeth but Kirlin seemed not to notice or care. Kirlin moaned immediately, her hips slowly driving her meat forward and her weight pressing another inch into Beryl's mouth. Having a real cock in her mouth was a little strange. Mistress had often mused about letting the house soldiers use her mouth for relief but she'd not yet done it. Kirlin's cock was impossibly warm on her tongue and Kirlin shivered and moaned as she frenetically humped Beryl's mouth. Beryl gently licked and sucked on the tip, using her best guess as to what would feel good, but Kirlin's reactions were so intense and sporadic that she couldn't gague a proper reaction. Kirlin's hands soon abandoned holding Beryl's arms down and she instead moved them to Beryl's skull, squeezing firmly but not painfully. She moaned in something that sounded halfway between pain and ecstacy as she twitched and humped and shuddered. Beryl alternated between trying to suck Kirlin's cock properly and holding on for dear life. She desperately tried not to choke as Kirlin spontaneously changed her tempo and force.

"Fuuuck... ugh this is— E-eeek!" Kirlin squeaked in surprise as her cock twitched, spasmed and started to leak cum. Her cum didn't spurt or spray with any real force it just kind of... flowed out, filling Beryl's mouth. When it became obvious that Kirlin wasn't going to pull out or stop cumming any time soon, Beryl started to swallow the thick, salty ejaculate. The semen slid down her throat in several big gulps but it kept on coming. Mistress had made Beryl swallow her own cum often, so the concept wasn't too strange, but Kirlin's cum was much thicker and had a strange flavour to it. It had an intense sort of muskiness to it that was so... masculine, in a weird way. Kirlin continued to cum for several minutes, her posture and energy slowly ebbing. She slowly collapsed on top of Beryl, panting and moaning deliriously.

"Such... a relief..." Kirlin whispered as the final droplets of cum leaked out of her cock. The flow stopped only for an instant, before it started up again. Beryl let some trickle down her throat before she realized what was happening. The salty, bitter liquid leaking into her mouth from Kirlin's cock was not cum anymore. She struggled to pull away from Kirlin, she didn't want Kirlin to pee in her mouth. She struggled... not just against Kirlin's hands, but against Mistress' words. She'd been told not to disobey Kirlin, and those words held a sort of a grip on Beryl that she struggled against. The words held her just as securely as ropes or chains.

"Oh! Shit!" Kirlin cursed as she realized what was happening. "Wait, why can't it... it won't stop... Oh, Fuck, the carpet...! Just, swallow it, okay?" Kirlin babbled and muttered before she gripped Beryl's head tightly. "Ana will kill me if I ruin it... C'mon, just..." Her hands were still on Beryl's head and as she trailed off, something else hit Beryl. A shock of powerful Sorcery invaded her mind, overwhelming her thoughts, drowning out everything.

Good girls swallow piss

Good girls swallow piss

Good girls swallow piss

Beryl started to drink as Kirlin continued her agitated murmuring. Kirlin's command was everything. She drank, she did what she was told. She was a good girl. Beryl's stomach rumbled a little as she swallowed down the copious volume of urine along with the cum that she'd already been fed. The discomfort was nothing though. Why would she care about stuff like that? She was a good girl. When the flow finally wound itself down, Beryl continued to suckle and lick greedily, hungry for more, desperate to be the best girl she could be.

"Oh, shit, wow," Kirlin sighed, finally letting Beryl go and leaning back. Beryl didn't give her a chance, she whined needily and crawled forward with Kirlin, continuing to suck, feeling some anxiety rising in her chest. If there was no more piss to swallow, how could she be a good girl?

"H-Hey! It's sensitive... cut it out," Kirlin complained, pushing Beryl away and off her cock finally. It came free of Beryl's mouth with a soft pop and Kirlin scuttled backwards a little bit, watching Beryl suspiciously.

"B-But," Beryl moaned softly, her eyes glued to the head of Kirlin's cock. "I want to be a good girl..."

"What? No you're... Oh... did I use too much power?" Kirlin bit her bottom lip anxiously and stared intently at Beryl. Beryl frowned at that. Kirlin... Kirlin wasn't Mistress. Mistress didn't say weird things like that. Beryl groaned and put a hand to her temple, suddenly confused and a little worried.

"Where's... Mistress..." she murmured.

"Right here." Mistress' voice answered. She was right behind them.

"Mistress!"

"A-Ana!"

Beryl cried out in excitement and Kirlin yelped in fright. Beryl forgot all about Kirlin and crawled over to Analisse. She rested her head on Mistress' leg and crooned happily.

"I'm a good girl, Mistress!" Beryl proclaimed enthusiastically.

"Uh-huh. Kirlin, what are you doing. Why is your penis... gigantic." Analisse put a hand on Beryl's head but otherwise ignored her.

"I... I tried to reverse the growth using Beryl's blood, but instead it... did the opposite and went out of control."

"You said you were going to wait to try that," Mistress replied sternly, frowning at her cousin.

"I thought I had the answer!" Kirlin replied defiantly, rising up to her feet and dusting her dress off.

"Mistress, can I drink your piss? I want to be a good girl." Beryl asked, pawing at Mistress' leg a little to get her attention. She was feeling a rising need blooming in her chest and it was starting to cause her some stress.

"Of cour—" Mistress paused mid-sentence, frowned, and looked down at Beryl. "What did you just ask me, Precious?"

"I want to be a good girl, Mistress!" Beryl whined, suddenly afraid that Mistress would say no to her.

Analisse looked over at Kirlin and scowled. "What did you do to her?"

"I... Well... my dick is... I don't know how to control it and I started to urinate and—"

"My carpet???" Analisse raised her voice. She wasn't yelling, she never yelled, but Kirlin's eyes went wide with fright all the same.

"No! I mean... no. I, uhh... I couldn't stop and I tried to make Beryl just drink it so it didn't make a mess. I just... she just needed a nudge." Kirlin laughed nervously as Analisse's scowl grew.

"A nudge, huh? Stand up, precious." Analisse snapped her fingers.

Beryl shot to her feet but fidgeted, her anxiety growing. "Mistress! I need... good girl?" she whined incomprehensibly.

"Later, Precious. Just hold still," Analisse said with a sigh, placing her hands on Beryl's head. She felt something as her Mistress frowned in concentration. It wasn't the normal feeling she got when Mistress put her hands on her head and made her feel all nice and safe. It was... A sort of probing feeling. Like she was being dissected.

"You can just undo it, right?" Kirlin asked, taking a nervous half-step closer.

"No. You pounded that suggestion into her with a sledgehammer, Kirlin." Mistress replied with an exasperated sigh. Beryl wasn't entirely sure what the two of them were talking about, but she wasn't drinking Mistress' pee like she was supposed to and it was starting to worry her. "I'll just scramble her brains if I try to dig it out. We'll have to wait for it to come out on it's own but that could take months. Until then she's probably going to be begging to drink random people's piss," Mistress sighed, and shook her head. "Well, I guess it could be worse. Precious?"

"Yes Mistress?"

"If you want to be a good girl, you have to ask the soldiers, okay? But they can only use your mouth, no other sex." Mistress' words sunk into Beryl's mind the way they normally did, and she nodded, her anxiety ebbing away.

"And... you, Mistress?" Beryl asked.

"Hmm? Oh, now? I suppose that's fine." Mistress gave her a dismissive pat on the cheek and then lifted up her skirts. Beryl squealed excitedly and fell down to her knees and crawled into position. "Alright Kirlin lets get your problem under control, people will definitely ask questions if they see that grotesque thing between your legs." Beryl removed Mistress' panties hurriedly, and her Mistress casually stepped out of them as Beryl got them to the floor. She pressed her mouth to Mistress' pussy eagerly and started to lick and suck, overjoyed to be pleasuring her and to be a good girl for her.

"D-Don't call it grotesque! It's just..." Kirlin whined.

"Grotesque is the only word for it, Kirlin. Seriously, look at this thing," A loud slapping sound rang out through the room and Kirlin yelped and cried out.

"Y-You slapped my—"

"Don't you back away from me, get over here," Mistress commanded sternly, and Kirlin's protests were cut short.

"C'mon Ana you don't ha—AAAHH!" Kirlin shrieked and cried out, and Mistress barked her name again sternly. "It's so cold!" Kirlin wailed.

"I need to get it totally soft before I can bind it," Mistress explained impatiently. "Stop being a baby, you did this to yourself."

"Do you have to—Ngghhh" Kirlin's complaint was cut off by a series of incomprehensible noises. Beryl's tongue flickered across Mistress' pussy and she tasted a little bit of her urine. She formed a tight seal around her urethra and sucked gently as Mistress relaxed her bladder, letting a modest amount dribble into her mouth as she continued to assist Kirlin.

"Yes, I have to. Look, it's already working."

"But it's so cold,"

"It's going to be cold and sore, soon. I'm going to have to bind it up tightly." there was the tiniest bit of amusement in Mistress' voice.

"You don't... I mean... I wear dresses, a little bit of bul—guhh" Kirlin wheezed a little as Mistress wove some Sorcery to restrict her cock.

"No, someone might see it. Stop squirming while I tighten this." Kirlin continued to gasp and groan as Analisse worked. Beryl finished drinking the dribbles from Mistress' urethra and started to gently lick and suckle on her clit. "Ah... Precious, not not, I'm working," Mistress chided her gently and nudged Beryl with her knee. She crawled out from between Mistress legs and looked over at Kirlin. Her penis was glowing softly, covered with Glyphs and it was compressed tightly between her legs. Analisse was just finishing up, and gave Beryl a tiny pat on the head as she did so.

"S-Sorry, Ana," Kirlin murmured sorrowfully.

"I don't recall giving you permission to stick your cock in precious' mouth in the first place," Mistress replied dourly. "You better have progress on the teleportation positioning if you're spending time on your little side project."

"It's not little, that's the problem," Kirlin complained. "But yeah I think I have the position we'll need. I'm just drawing up the Glyph designs now. I'll have it ready by next week."

"Finally, some good news. Now I just need to figure out how to get Beryl into that party."

"The party next week, Mistress?" Beryl asked.

"Uh-huh. I might have to ask Mother at dinner tonight but I'm not sure if I have anything to bribe her with. Maybe I'll have to promise the prince that he can fuck her or something," Mistress mused to herself.

"Lady Yavimay invited me, Mistress." Beryl spoke up, feeling a little bit of her head clear. Both Kirlin and Mistress looked down at her suddenly, as though she hadn't even been there prior to her saying that.

Certeis
Certeis
279 Followers