All Comments on 'Moon's Shadow Ch. 03'

by Certeis

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SeenoSeenoover 4 years ago
A little confusing

So a story involving secret plans, magic and mysticism, and from the perspective of a character who is getting there minds messed with is always going to be a little confusing. But this got a bit hard to follow for that.

Introducing a name for the goddess under the moon, (who might be the moon?), who is the source of magic, who's name is Sorce, and is different from the Source, makes it hard to keep things straight. They're so visually similar.

This is after Kirin as a cock, was this a thing before? is this unnatural, why was she trying to use magic on it?

Then there is we get to the connection between Sorce and the Crest, whatever Bound means. I know there is supposed to be mystery, but I'm just confused.

I'm liking the series overall, but this chapter seems like it went a bit out of control.

interdictrinterdictrabout 4 years ago

Please don't end it here! We need more!

CerteisCerteisabout 4 years agoAuthor
Reply

@Interdictr

I'm afraid there is no more! Ch.3 is the definitive end of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCerteis@Certeis
Affectionate kitty. Gamer. Trans Femme. Glutton for punishment. Giant Queer. And now also writer of smut! Mrowr :3 Pretty much any story i write for funzies will feature a girly boy or a transgirl cuz thats kinda my thing. I'm open to the idea of commissions but I'm not reall...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES