All Comments on 'Moonstruck'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I didn't think she'd do it

I thought the ending would have been she fooled him and was just making noises to show him how wrong he was. Now instead of her - he is fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If she would leave her husband for John,

Then it’s evident she DOESNT love him.

That’s fine, there are plenty of loveless marriages but don’t lie to us. Don’t have her say how much she loves her hubby if she would be willing to abandon him for John.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is a tough one...

above average presentation. I know a couple with this exact educational background. Both march to a different drum.. I understand how they are backed into a corner..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a delightful story!

So cleverly designed to titillate. Hopefully, a refreshing new author like you will contribute more stories.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
How enlightened they are at least in their minds

They should both be neutered before bringing children into their silly world.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 5 years ago
4 stars - Good characters in an interesting plot with

angst and emotions. This is why I read fiction.

I can see future episodes with these characters. I enjoy the emotional struggle that results from imperfect people’s actions. The brilliant professor caught in the painful reality in this story was very good.

I also prefer fairness and would like to see the husband realize that he opened the door to an open marriage and the wife walked through it. Next he can walk through that door and we watch the fireworks or waterworks from the wife.

Enjoyed the read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No Love

She doesn‘t loves Ted. Angela is a bitch.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Not that easy, trying to make obvious idiots sound smart...

So here we are, once again, with a couple that undoubtedly love each WAY LESS than they actually think they do, making a mockery of their marriage vows for... what exactly - a book? Seriously?

For Ted to even suggest such a thing really shows how much he really give a damn (or doesn't) about Angela; but for her, to take him up on his offer, and then keep on making a cuckold, when she's very aware how hurt this make him...

Really, this is what love is for some people? Well then, please give me indifference!

This is not even a decent fab story, let alone a good read. There's not one single character in it that's the least bit likable - it's actually quite difficult to take Ted and Angela seriously as real human beings...

Basically, just another cuck story where I'm left shaking my head, wondering... "Really?" So yeah - nothing to see here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed your first story. The beginning of the offer said "lover or lovers", I think the month of March should explore this. A publisher, an agent, a critic, maybe one of them a woman. One on one and or as a group, the possibilities are delicious.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
5*

Your writing is excellent and deserves 5 stars. My personal distate of the subject matter would give it a 1*. I cant stand swapping and such therefore i will nit be reading more of your stories but you are an excellent writer. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

her novel is much more import than her marriage, kick her to the curb, she will leave once she is published anyway

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Good story

But hate the premis. I never share my love and hope others would feel the same. Writing is good but hated the story. 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Slut / Slag

How on earth would a self respecting man allow his wife to becomes a slut just for a 'book' ? What is the wanker going to do ? Shove inspiration into her cervix ? Try pressing 'print' to download those wonderful words of wisdom !! Tosser !!

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
An interesting story and interestingly told

I liked the premise of a playful 'suggestion' trapping he who suggested it.

I found the early parts of the story to be all description where I thought it would have flowed more smoothly if there had been more dialogue leading the reader into their world and the situation they were creating.

Then later, I found his changes of attitude, from doubtful to resigned acceptance to then finally suggesting continuance with the additional blue moon, to be insufficiently developed and explained.

Despite those small negatives, I found it to be a very readable story and well written. A good one.

Lue

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Tried

You are a decent writer, but I also find your subject so distasteful that I can't score at all. I hope you have.Other subjects to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

A good old boy would NEVER suggest his wife have an affair. You clearly know nothing about Southerners. And the minute she confirms she's fucking another man, I think Ted hires a PI and gives him her schedule and visits his lawyer. By the time she's ready to publish, Ted is ready to file. He gets half of her book money and is rid of a cheating slut. "She'll keep them both" my ass. By the time Ted's lawyers get done with her, everyone will know what she did and while her reputation as a wife may be ruined, her reputation as a writer will be enhanced. Which was her goal in the first place. Ted deserves a wife with some smarts. This one is done. Ugly, unfinished story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NOT So Fast!!!

You wrote that she decided to have John join her, mentor her AND Fuck her while simultaneously deciding she lost respect for hubby and even disliked him....of course her rationale and excuse.

Your attempt to give them superior intellect and casual comfort with this tryst (cheating) was well done but...BUT - hubby really wasn't that foolish;however, with one exception - given the last minute op[opportunity to correct his suggestions or back out, he chose to stupidly think he was a solid, knowledgeable decision maker and didn't back down? He didn't want to look like a dam fool, which - he was!

She is down to earth, common sense, educated and knows damn well, she is going to have an affair while subconsciously burying the fact that her love and fidelity for hubby isn't really that strong.

My point, she is cheating, flaunting and loving it more than her marriage ever was.

Finally, he recognizes who and what she has become, needs to come out of his ridiculous state of so called intellect, sit her down and tell her that he really hoped their love was strong enough for her to resist offers of sexual interlude; however, he wishes her to accept who she is, separate on a friendly basis and each go their own way!

Her booking his room next to her so she could flaunt her dalliance, sick in that she supposedly loved him and this act was blatant FU conduct!

2ndThoughts

hapmarriedhapmarriedabout 5 years ago
Great writing style...

...but plot straight out of “what did you expect?” She didn’t just accept his offer; she tortured him with it. They both need someone else to let love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
extreeeemley good

thank you...uggghhnnghh...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

Does a pathetic accepting cuckold story have a revenge tag?

IndyOnIndyOnabout 5 years ago
Painful

This was the most painful story I have ever read! I hated it...*1*

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Well...

The grammer and body of the story was fine. However, this is a story where the husband should recognize he destroyed his marriage. Admit the mistake then hopefully after some time, meet someone less selfish as his wife. The low rating is a result of a couple of things:

(1) The husband gave her a pass and now she is nothing more than a whore for her new lover.

(2) I've read stories where the wife goes overboard for a bit, but because the character of the wife is likeable, there is some balance in the relationship. This wife was not a likeable character. Her behavior at the end was disappointing. She came across cruel, ugly and uncaring in her attitude towards her husband.

Still, a well written story.

Raleighman53Raleighman53about 5 years ago
Great story

S matches I feel the pain of the husband, I have to agree that the woman was hurt too. this makes for the beginnings of a great possible series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
you really don't rate men do you?

Why are your male characters such utter idiots?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Pretty sure

This author is actually female...or wants to be. Has to be one or the other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fun to read the comments

Many of the commenters are repeat offenders who profess to hate the wife sharing genre, and yet show up time after time with the the same negative comments! I don't think they're being honest with us about what they like and don't like. Perhaps there is an element of post-ejaculatory remorse? Hmmmm?

Good work, author! Those who won't admit the wife sharing urge are doomed to post ridiculous comments on stories they profess to hate and read anyway. Keep writing, Santee110x!

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago
Different ending.

I’d Rather remove the last seven lines.

Then add a second chapter,

Takes place a month later at the end of January and of Angela’s time away with John working on her book and getting royally fucked.

She arrives home to find her husband is not there

His belongings are all gone and a letter along with divorce papers and his wedding ring are on the kitchen counter.

Dear Angela,

I hope that your novel came out well and you are inspired to write another. This year there are two blue moons so I guess you will have that chance.

As for me I know that I gave my approval and agreed to you having sex with John but I have found that I was wrong and your being with him has destroyed my confidence, pride and self worth. I still love you but find now realize that us being in a loving relationship is no longer possible.

I’ve had been having nightmares of the two of you fucking and I had been unable to do any thing useful at work because of it. However, now that I have filed for divorce, moved to a new place the nightmares have stopped and I feel a weight have been lifted off my shoulders.

It would never work now that you have been intimate with John, I could never possibly think of being with you again just the thought of it makes my stomach turn.

I know it’s all my fault but the genie is out of the bottle and nothing either of us could ever do turn the clock back and make what you did with John not happen.

I have been more than fair in the divorce and hope if you love me you will sign it and give me a new start. Please don’t try and contact me it will hurt me to much.

You will now soon be a famous writer and have a whole new life in front of you please allow me the same. I am truly sorry for suggesting you do what you did and I will have to live it with for the rest of my life. But I assure you I will never make the same mistake again.

Ted

After reading the letter Angela collapsed in tears knowing he was right she would never be able unfuck John and wouldn’t want to anyway. But she truly loved Ted and hoped that her relationship with John would not seriously effect her marriage to Ted. But she now knew it had and it would never be the same and understood what he wanted. So she signed the papers.

Five years later

Angela is now a successful writer. She had moved in with John for a year or so but found that she didn’t love him or him her and the sex got old fast plus her was not very faithful. So she was now on her own traveling to book openings and signings. One day at a book signing she looked up and saw it was Ted asking her to sign his book. She jumped up and hugged him and kissed him. He congratulated her on her success. She asked him if they could get a drink after.

He told he couldn’t and he turned and pointed at a woman standing off to the side.

“Angela, I would like to introduce my wife Susan and our son David.”

Angela’s Eyes got big and her mouth opened but nothing came out as she looked at this pretty brunette who was obviously very pregnant.

Ted turned to Angela and thanked her for the autograph and he and his family left the bookstore.

Angela would never see him again.

She would become a very successful author marry three times but eventually end up alone as she found she could never give anyone her heart as it belonged to Ted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why /

No man would share a girl friend , so why would he feel so hard up to share his bride , barf / type mentality and morals actually dirty , he will have great memories of his life experience. The story should have been titled (ball-less).

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Cuck-shit.

Dump the cheating bitch. If he is afraid of loosing her if he doesn’t allow the cheating... well, I guess he’s just insecure that way (I know they exist, I was once one of them when I dated a 10/10 for several months - a girl way out of my league that I knew could have any guy, and was pursued by many guys. I was very insecure and scared in the relationship) and there is no help for him but prayer. Hope his eye catches someone who would be true and good for him, realizes he’s being used, and dumps the cunt.

Dislike RAAC in general (can you tell?), but reasonable well told. I have to give it a 4-stars.

3-stars

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
As they say

It takes a LOT of education to produce a true idiot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A+ for clever plot line, for writing skills, for suspense, and in the "be careful what you ask for department" My wife and I delighted in reading your story. It really merits a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Writing

It is truly rare to see such witting on this site. I hope you send us many more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
tragic hiking accident is in order

he was joking, she knew it, did it anyway

total, blatant, in your face disrespect

instant 1* for poor male ego trope

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Simply not believable

absurd plot and cliches

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sucks !!

It was just another ploy to cuckle another man *! She knew , with her husband's blessing ! A cold day in hell !!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Run Ted Run.

She's not all that. Dump her and move along Ted. Certainly you can do better than a 3rd rate writer who needs strange dick to produce the mediocre output. Next chapter while she's fucking her boyfriend, Ted locks her out and moves on to find a superior intellectual woman who is the real deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This situation is so unstable and one sided it can only lead to divorce. Trace out the path to future happiness for me- it just can't be done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No

Just, no.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
@Anon 2-10-19

LMAO... it's you that don't know Southerners! Roll Tide!

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
Ted...maaate

....you are an absolute knob, and RICHLY deserve to lose your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who are that author?

Reffering to your second story I read I got the impression that you into cuckold/wimp humiliation! I hope its not your lifestyle because then I can only be sorry for you !! What a pathetic life it would be!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Do your stories have conclusions?

2 for 2 now without tying them up.

Do we assume they live happily ever after?

Do we assume she gets swept away by the miracle author only to be dumped when the next young thing comes along?

Do we assume Ted arrived in Charleston and shot them both before being taken out by police?

Does she come home pregnant in February?

A couple of dipshits whose marriage is headed for the cliff

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Strange

Lue and two other people thought this was good. No wonder the scores are so high.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And with the revelation of the idea of the blue moon affairs, another crumbling stone fell from the wall of human dignity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

story fine, needs edits. confusion with apostrophes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

edit the apostrphes´ misuse.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 3 years ago

Short and sweet. I agree with the thought that you developed a pair of likeable characters only to 'dispose' them after only two pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just think, after she becomes a best-selling author he'll get more in the divorce settlement. He can document the adultery during her March "mentoring ". Crazy like a fox that Ted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another WACC story. What really happened was Ted turned away when Angela tried to kiss him. She discovered he became impotent - at least with her. The pain of that night never left him. Angela explained her anger and deliberate cuckolding plan to Ted. He was furious but kept it hidden. He was working with a firey red head and started an affair with her. He arranged one tryst so Angela would hear them. Later Ted and his red head scientist paramour won a Nobel prize. Angela knew Ted was no longer hers. The unintended consequence of her action was to loose the man she loved to a woman that loved him better.

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

You wonder why silly people read cuckold stories from a notorious cuckold story writer...maybe they are like internal homophobics, lusting after what they fear is the real self, but will forever deny.

naughty people are just everywhere

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Another

Another load of crap.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Rubbish story about stupid people.

CimenRunarCimenRunarabout 2 years ago

Story worked well till the final scene, when none of it made sense any more. She was going to have both men? Really? Ted for children, John as a writing mentor - no, sorry ‘to screw your wife silly’.. and they both laughed! Again, really? And pray tell, what was the ‘lovers triangle’ she was ‘adjusting to? She’s going to enjoy the passion with John, both for her writing and great sex, so what does Ted get, certainly not loving sex, so I doubt children (at least his) are really on the cards. She went from being a loving wife who was angry because she believed Ted was serious about his suggestion - without ever discussing it again to confirm his real intention, to a self centered bitch who just wanted success (and to have incredible sex). The fact she humiliated Ted in the process just shows his loyalty to her was totally misplaced. No; the shift in her character was too dramatic and ruined a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Total bullshit.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
Crap

No real man would allow this to happen and woman who loves her husband would do it and continue they should get divorced.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

What a jerk. He deserves to suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck shit. No real man would do this.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

So she purposefully arranged to have him where she could really rub it in his face. And considers that revenge? That's more than a bit over the top cruel.

And not to sound obvious, but isn't this something that needs a whole lot more discussion?

She's gotta know that fragile male ego she mocks won't recover and this is just the start of the end.

While well written, the realism is truly lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a load. This should be spread on someone's garden.

Pure male bovine excrement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dumbest crap ever writtern.what she got a diamond mine between her legs?writer get a life.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Wait! I know what this reminds me of.... that turd I dumped in the shitter a while ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hard to believe a complete idiot is an astronomy professor.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If I was Him I would have told Her where do I send your mail? And don't forget you will have papers to sign for Our Divorce! Then I would have got up went back to My room and Locked the door behind Me and would have not spoke to Her ever again. For Me She would be just a Dead Memory from that day on!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two pages of crap.

And that's being generous.

69gman69gman8 months ago

Lord you are persistent... One nice revenge story or perhaps a death in the family would be nice.

Anyway all five stars turned golden...

Why? Because you researched or knew there were two Blue Moons in 2018 and that will not happen again until 2037. Sometimes, I think you enjoy pissing off the masses and you do it so well.

De Pace

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Clever story but… At the next conference Ted rented the suits again, but this time …. Another astronomer, Stella, he had meet last year was going to share his suit with him. Stella was drop dead gorgeous, younger than Angela and way hotter than Angela. They fucked for a whole week and every chance they got after that, while Angela and John were in the next room. They made sure Angela could hear them fuck. Stella gave Ted some inspiration and ideas about a new star system they had discovered. Ted and Stella won a noble praise for their discovery. Ted divorced Angela so he could marry Stella. But as usual with this author Ted is a just clueless willing cuck.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Very enjoyable Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kolejna opowiesc o mieczaku bez kregoslupa

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
Divorce

For sure a stupid bitch story and wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

HE OPENED PANDORA'S BOX AND NOW SHE IS FILLING IT WITH ANOTHER MANS DICK.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Eh, it was at least a well delivered story. He opened the door and she met the challenge head on by stepping through it. I only have a few issues. One, sure she had a reason to be angry at first, but once she refused to let him get a word in edge wise, she gave that up. He could have explained why he was going through with it, and they could have discussed it further. Their conversation afterward didn't make sense. She essentially said she did it to punish him for his nonchalant attitude towards her while surmising that she would need to make it up to him, yet she decided to continue the affair? How does that help or solve anything? At that point, it just becomes a wimpy cuck story with him thinking he had no way but to accept her continuous infidelity. Then made another suggestion for her to continue it again at a later date, even though it had crushed him. (That part doesn't really make sense either). At least it didn't contain atrocious spelling in grammar. I'd have lit into the writer for that one given it's such a short story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My suggestion about what the husband should do. If the wife's novel is as successful as she thinks it will be,divorce the cunt and take half the profits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous