Mooooving On

Story Info
Clover learns the joys of becoming a Hucow.
6.7k words
4.57
11.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is Hucow based, not my thing, but a request, and the setting was inspired by a man (you may cal him Sir...) who I spoke to a whole two decades ago. At the time he had a farm and estate, empty but for the visits of human pets and kinky folk, pony players dragged carts on the grounds, puppy players chased tennis balls, and hucows were no doubt milked. I much later learned that after many hedonistic years it ceased to be, and I always really regretted not going there to visit! But it lives on in my imagination, hence the setting of this story. Scotland was just chosen as setting, as I adore the place.

There is mainly petplay here, farm based, hucows, a pig girl, ponyplayers etc. All of the kinky players are human, they just enjoy playing animals from time to time!

Everyone is of age-thirties or older, and consenting.

Mooooving On

Clover was moving on, from a relationship that was barely that, from the town that made her depressed, and from a job that only depressed her more.

She had, on a whim, taken on a spring/summer job, she saw the vague advert about care taking a farm cottage, and watching over the nearby land in an extremely rural area, and decided why not.

She had never been a caretaker before, but had been to Scotland pet sitting in a remote area, so she felt that at least was a plus. The interview was with a bored agency woman who said she fit the requirements, and again reminded her there was no WIFI, internet or anything up there, just a landline. She agreed and so here she was packing.

Two weeks ago, she had broken up with a boyfriend that hadn't felt like one for ages, she couldn't even recall the last time they spoke two words to each other. The following week she had left her job with an anxious churning in her stomach. This new job would pay well, included accommodation that she didn't have to share, and was in a stunning landscape. She had even been told there were two horses on the farm she could go riding on, and of course she had her car to get around.

The train to Edinburgh was a journey she loved, and had taken often, she never quite stopped loving the beauty that was Scotland. She found her seat, snug by the luggage racks, and popped her headphones on.

About an hour in she bit her lip, her breasts full and heaving beneath her jumper, she had been inducing milk herself for about two months now, and felt she was near to it, or hoped at least. She was used to pumping a few times daily and using her tens when she didn't, her ex had thought it was weird and was not a fan.

She looked around, and seeing just people wrapped up in their own business, so she reached into her pocket and switched on the tens, sighing as the pads around her nipples hidden inside her bra tingled to life. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and relaxed, leaving it on for a good twenty minutes. It was silent and no one could see it under her bra. It was another reason she looked forward to the care taking, privacy to pump as much as she liked.

She hummed in satisfaction, her breasts used to the regular stimulation now, granted she missed being suckled. But she had tired of trying to convince her ex to suckle more than the two minutes he would bother with before wanting sex.

The journey went well, and she met her friend who was going to holiday in Edinburgh, she had driven Clover's car here as she got travel sick on long car journeys.

Clover filled her car with groceries and snacks, and started the two hours plus journey, hoping she wouldn't get sick. The drive went from city, to towns, to open countryside with only the occasional house, farm, or ruin. It was heading into evening when she reached the rural little oasis. It was a good hour or so to the nearest neighbors and small store.

The farm was big and sprawling, but seemingly not used as much, as only a few sheep grazed, a couple of llamas, two horses and a handful of highland cows. Not a big farm, but a huge sprawling one. The owner had said a farm hand lived in the main house and would be taking care of the animals, but he wouldn't bother her.

The farmhouse was big and beautiful, and she passed t by a wide road, which led further into the hills and a tiny valley with a river, the cottage was there. It had a small barn near it, and a paddock behind. It looked like no one had been there in a while. She was to clean it, and get it looking good, as the owner planned to use it as a potential holiday let next year.

The farm was only about a ten-minute drive, but she had been told one of the horses could be used to ride up and back there, and could be grazed in the paddock, to save her using her car all the time.

She pulled up to the cottage and opened the door, it was fair sized and had three bedrooms, new bed and still covered mattresses had been placed in each room. A mountain of cleaning products sat in the kitchen; it would need it. The bathrooms had been newly installed. It would be very pretty when it had a deep clean to be rid of the dust, and when it was better organized.

Thankfully the master bedroom had been cleaned to enough of an extent she could sleep there until tomorrow. She put clean sheets on the new bed and cracked the windows open overlooking the valley as the sound of the babbling river soothed her.

It was a good two hours later when she was satisfied with the room, and she had a quick wash before going to hunt for her sandwiches she bought, knowing she would be too tired from the journey to cook tonight. Then the door knocked, she despaired of her messy hair and likely dusty clothes.

A man stood at the door in a wax jacket, he was dressed like a high-class farmer, and a gorgeous huge chestnut shire horse stood nearby. The mans age was hard to gauge, but she guessed maybe late thirties, perhaps older, he had a handsome face with a sharp jaw and cat like eyes that tilted at the inner corners attractively, he was mixed race she guessed, the rest of him all Scottish highlander looking, but those eyes gave him a sexy edge.

He was big, likely about 6ft, and stocky with muscles. His thick dark silky hair pulled back into a small messy tail.

His voice had a deep Scottish highland brogue that took her a moment to understand.

"Afternoon, I'm Magnus, I'm the farmhand up at the main house, you're welcome up anytime, sometimes I have other workers about, but its mainly just me, if I'm not about just wait on the porch as I'm likely out checking the livestock"

They shook hands and chatted some more, he offered to take her out for a ride locally on the horses soon, so she could get a lay of the land. With a jaunty smile and a tip of his leather hat he handed her some oat cookies he said he made that morning and told her he would leave Phoenix, the huge mare, in her paddock, the saddle and tack on a stand on the covered cottage porch. He dashed off to carry on with his work, telling her to let him know if she needed anything.

She led the mare to the paddock, but she was a sweet enough horse to mostly follow, seeming happy when she saw the fresh grass and shelter in the far corner. With that it was dark, and Clover wandered in, eating her meager dinner and following it with the oaty cookies and a tea, she was impressed, they were soft and fresh, with a sweet herbal oaty taste that was comforting somehow.

She had switched the tens on and off through the day, so she had a shower, and settled down with a hot chocolate and the TV on, as she hooked up her pump. She pushed open the side slots on her top and clicked open her nursing bra. Just in case she had Magnus visiting and had to get dressed fast.

She sighed, enjoying the gentle letdown suction and vibration mode as she watched a show. It was always such a pleasure to have a pump on. Much more so to be suckled, but she would take what she could get. She relaxed and power pumped for an hour on and off. Her breasts heavy and tingling afterwards as she popped them back inside her bra. She ate the last of the cookies and relaxed.

The next few days were nonstop, as she cleaned, organized, and learned her way around. She had been told her main role would be just living in the cottage, and fixing or reporting any issues, but it was mostly in good condition, so she felt lazy. The owner laughed when she called, saying she was fine, and just her being there was a big help as it kept the cottage in good working condition. Her pay was generous, and she saved a lot, not rarely having to go into the nearest town and stores.

She felt it was idyllic, lots of peace and quiet, Magnus would visit occasionally and they chatted, he had taken her on a hack around the lands, and she learned how huge it was. Phoenix was a sweet-tempered mare and she enjoyed taking care of her. Magnus often bought her cookies as he liked to bake.

One night he knocked and she opened the door and thanked him, completely not realizing the pump lay on the coffee table in full view. He glanced at it, but she wasn't sure if he realized what it was, but he had a secretive smile when he left.

All seemed well, then one night she heard some odd noises from up at the farm, sound carried here as it was so open. She had a tiny torch and she quietly made her way nearer the indoor menage, she had ridden in there the other day when the rain was bad. It was lit pretty well, but only the side lights were on, so it was more subdued.

She flicked off her torch and looked through the gap in the wooden slats. She heard a low moan and flinched, inside she saw Magnus in jodhpurs and shirt, not rare, but the big interested bulge in his tight jodhpurs made her mouth dry.

A woman and a man stood in front of him, dressed in gear she had only seen in porn, they both wore painful looking boots that made their feet look like hooves, their hands were encased in hoof like leather gloves. They both had long horse hair tails hanging from thigh and waist leather harnesses, clearly holding the tail plugs in their ass. They wore chest harnesses, bit gags and reins, and a head harness that held leather horse ears and kept the bit gag in place.

They were otherwise naked, the man clearly half hard. They shifted as Magnus gave them orders and they started a vague trot around the menage as he watched with a critical eye. He cracked the long wipe at the mans heels as he faltered in his pace. The woman looked more graceful and used to moving in the gear.

When he stopped them they had a sheen of sweat on their skin, he wiped down the man and put on a small odd looking saddle, making him grunt as he tightened the girth strap. He ordered him down and smiled as he crawled as he flicked him with the whip. The woman stood at attention watching.

The he grabbed the mans reins and yanked, stopping him. He pulled out two sets of what looked like soft topped stands, and ordered the man up, he put his hands on one side, his knees on the other, his back and midriff hanging in the middle open space. The saddle was adjusted and stirrups let down and Clover took a deep breath. Magnus was a good four or so inches shorter than the man, and the horse man was clearly bulkier and more stacked with thick muscle.

But it must still have been a strain when Magnus sidled over and put a foot in the stirrup, lifting himself atop the man and sitting in the saddle. The man grunted and gasped, shifting to adjust his weight and Magnus on his back. Magnus flicked him with a crop, gathering the reins in his hands and pulling at the bit now and then as he lifted himself in a bouncing trot like movement. It clearly turned on both, as the horse mans cock hung an angry hard red, dripping, and as Magnus moaned lowly.

The strength that must take was immense, and Clover sympathized with the woman in her gear who was shifting and rubbing her thighs together.

After a lot of crop marks were on the mans ass, and he panted with exertion he was allowed down, and slumped for a short time resting as Magnus walked around the woman, crop harsh on her ass as his fingers delved between her legs to gauge her wetness.

He told her down, and on all fours she went, widening her knees and stance in preparation. Magnus yanked on her reins as he fucked her roughly, tugging at her tail. She cried out and he pulled out, still huge and hard, cock glistening under the lights as he pulled on a new condom and ordered the man over. He gave the man little prep before pulling out his tail plug and fucking inside his ass with a groan.

The man was clearly new to it, as he sobbed and widened his legs, leaning forward to lick at the woman's wet pussy as he was fucked roughly. The woman kept looking back, turned on by watching the man being fucked. Magnus looked in his element, verbally degrading the man as he yanked his head back so far by the reins he choked and sobbed. He used the crop on the man's back and fucked him till his head was on the ground, his cheek ground into the soft flooring.

When the man came it was with a scream, and Magnus fucked him through it, ignoring his begging to slow down. Magnus looked spectacular, a sheen of sweat on his brow, pleasure and dominance on his face as he enjoyed using the man's ass as he sobbed.

He pulled his head so far back by the reins that Clover was shocked the man's spine could curve that far. He flicked the crop on his cock, and soon after the man came again with a choke.

Magnus pulled out, pushing the man over with his boot and grunting at him as he fell, panting. He strode over to the woman and led her above the man, telling her to sit on his face, she did, and her hips moved in rhythm as she fucked her pussy on his face, the sounds were so lewd and Clover was so wet listening to them. When she came Magnus led her to the side and patted her, praising her as she walked to the nearby stalls.

He went over to the man, unclipping his bit gag, and grasped the back of his head, fucking into his mouth as he choked and gagged. Magnus fucked him through it, finally coming in his throat and slapping his cheeks as he pulled out. He cropped the man's ass as he led him to the stalls and Clover weak legged walked back to the cottage, more turned on than ever.

When she got back she pumped, and then scrambled into the shower with her favorite vibrator until she came hard with her head against the wall. She wasn't naïve, some years ago she had briefly explored the fetish scene, going to a few events just to take a look around. She had seen a pony there, he had been huge and fully dressed in a pony mask and head to toe suit and harness, it had perked her interest.

But she had neither the time nor care to invest in the sheer expense such costumes must be. So she had watched a few Pony play porn, and it had been relegated to her memories.

But seeing it in front of her had bought it to the fore. Though another part of her worried that Magnus had no permission to do this, and she worried she may get in trouble by association. She wanted to ask the owner via text, in a vague way, if Magnus was permitted to have parties at the farm, but she didn't want to get either of them in trouble or make them lose their jobs. So she kept quiet, and avoided the farm for a few days.

When she flinched and turned away at seeing Magnus one day when he passed her some cookies his eyebrows raised in question. He had obviously said something to the owner, as she had a phone call a few hours later.

It was mortifying, as she said nothing, but he questioned what she was worried about. With a sigh he obviously came to the conclusion she would never say, and he said.

"Is this about Magnus having guests? Because if you saw something I apologize, my farm is on a small scale a working farm. But the old small barn, and the menage and stalls are sometimes used for special guests, it's a......interest that I share with Magnus. I trust him to take care of the guests while I am overseas. If it offends I will understand if you wish to leave"

Clover hesitated but said

"No, I um, I don't want to leave, I love this job, I was just a little worried in case I saw something I shouldn't have. I have...interests of my own, so I am not one to judge."

He chuckled

"Thank goodness, I was worried, yes Magnus is allowed to use the grounds, though I did advise him to stay away from your cottage with any of the guests"

They talked and caught up, and she was so relieved, but then bright red when he bought it up.

"Miss Clover, please feel free to ask Magnus more if you would like to explore some of the farms other interests, there is a great deal of equipment there for various pursuits. We mainly have ponies, but we also have other human pets such as puppies, pigs, and on occasion hucows...we have all the gear and milking facilities up there."

Clover went quiet, now certain that Magnus had mentioned seeing her breast pump, she was so humiliated, it was something she rarely spoke to others about. She knew some found it odd, but she loved it, and loved her pursuit into trying to get milk.

He calmed her, saying there was nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about, and she opened up about how she had always been curious as she grew up for awhile at a dairy farm and had a real fascination with the idea of getting milk one day of her own.

He said that he had two specially adapted milkers, for hucows, they had been developed alongside a lactation specialist and were more powerful than a regular pump, but not so much that they would do harm.

He said he himself had trained Magnus in how to take care of both human ponies, and hucows and other human pets.

She said she mostly just wanted milk, but she would be curious to try the hucow thing, to an extent, with limits in place. He said he would have a word with Magnus, and would tell him to come speak with her and perhaps even show her firsthand how they care for hucows, as one was due to visit next weekend.

Clover was over the moon, and thanked the owner for his kindness and understanding, he laughed and thanked her for being so open minded and non-judgemental.

Late the next morning Magnus knocked on her door and asked to come in, she made tea as they sat in the sunny kitchen, nervous to look him in the eye. He put more cookies down and she pondered what was in them, he smiled widely, saying mostly oats, but a few choice herbs too which helped in inducing lactation.

Her head shot up and her mouth dropped as he laughed at her shocked expression. He said he had seen her pump the first day, as it had been out on her bags, and as he was experienced in both hucow care, and helping women lactate. He thought he would help indirectly.

She widened her eyes and munched a couple of cookies as he talked her through some of the things that happened at the farm. He said most took place in the menage, or the old barn, for privacy and protection from the elements. But he also forewarned her that she may see some of the human ponies pulling a cart down the road occasionally.

He also said they very rarely had a feral night, during summer full moons, and that meant lots of naked, or mostly naked folk running around outside and indulging in all sorts of hedonism. He did say he could forewarn her if she didn't want to be part of that, as there would likely be around 10-20 people there.

He went through her inducing plan, and interestingly listened to her progress. She said she would like to try being a hucow, and he said he would give her a day as one, to see how she liked it. But not until she had observed one and how they were looked after. He said he had two due next week, a man and woman, smirking at how shocked about the man she was. He said men too could lactate, though it was difficult and rare. They had an enlightening morning, and she even filled n a limits list and agreement for when she would have her day.

The next week came around very soon, and Clover was nervously stood outside the old barn, in jeans and a big sweater, her breasts bare and heavy beneath it, as they were growing rapidly and bras could be uncomfortable.

12