Mooooving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knocked on the huge blue doors and walked in, she heard Magnus further inside talking softly.

When she walked in and her eyes adjusted to the low warm yellow lighting she looked around, the main area was tidy, a few stalls at the side empty, one big one with a low trough for pigs perhaps. The others seemed taller gated for horses, llamas or cows. They were empty at first, about ten in all she counted. The two at the end were occupied by a man in the one and a woman in the other.

Magnus had told her that the level of dressing up when it came to pet play, was up to the human pet themselves, and/or their handler or master. These two he had said, were long acquainted with hucow life, and often spent entire months in a remote Swiss farm as hucows 24/7. He said she could see another hucow tomorrow, who had very little gear, and only dabbled, to see the differences in acting and enjoyment.

The man was about in his thirties, and wore a full body zentai style suit of black and white rel looking cow print. He had pads on his knees, and his feet in some kind of straps that made it only possible for him to shuffle on all fours, his hands in hoof mitts.

He had a leather mask on of a bull, complete with horns and ears that bounced, and a hoop through the nose. His eyes were green beneath it. He had a cow tail plug in his ass, and a heavy leather collar around his neck, fitted with a copper cow bell that tinkled as he munched on something in the corner trough. He glanced at her briefly and carried on eating, he had a full body harness over the suit. He was shut in the stall, knelt on padded floor and shavings.

She heard a sweet long Moooooooo, and looked over to see the woman, about the same age with red hair, in brown and white cow print bodysuit, her heavy breasts fell hanging beneath her, in a custom-made hole in the suit, her pussy and ass also bare through a crotch hole. She also wore a tail plug in her ass, held in by a thigh and waist harness, she had cute real looking furred cow ears either side of her head, and two small horns with flowers round them, she wore no mask, but had a heavy leather collar holding a small cute cowbell too.

She also had a gag off to the side, but not in yet. She did not seem at all self-conscious about her big tits hanging beneath her. Magnus had told her to always act as if the human pets were animals, so she commented on the new cows and asked about their milk.

Magnus checked them over, and pushed and pulled the stubborn bull over to a milking machine of the opposite side. He said this one was somewhat different, as they would also collect his sperm. He cuffed the bull to two posts for each leg, and his hand hooves were cuffed on a bar that he was forced to lean against, his chest just over it, Clover had never seen prominent breasts on a man and was curious, as he was otherwise muscular and hairy.

He mooed deeply when the milkers were attached to his nipples, and grunted when his legs were kicked open a little more and a cock milker was put on and strapped around his cock and a contraption that kept the milker still so he could not pull out of it.

When he was contained, and Magnus had put a bit gag in his mouth, he started the pumps and the whine was audible even through the gag as the man tried to move and couldn't. Magnus slapped his ass as he checked all the pumps, and invited

clover to look around him.

The milkers on his nipples were unusual and long, and he was panting as the suction did its job, clover was excited when she saw his milk start, in awe to watch him being milked. She also watched his big cock as it was sucked fully inside a tube and massaged, his hips trying to thrust. She gulped, turned on as Magnus said he would be milked until he was dry.

The woman was hooked up similarly next to him, with a moo of relief as the pumps were attached to her heavy tits and red needy nipples. She took the gag in her mouth and panted as a smaller pump on a stand was pressed into her pussy, Magnus adjusting it until her pussy was being pumped too. Her milk was plentiful and she mooed even around the gag, drooling on the bar and clearly having a hell of a time.

Clover was beyond horny as she watched, the man shifting his hips as he grunted his first orgasm, cum being suctioned into a small container, grunting even more as the suction on his cock did not relent and he tried to pull back bucking. Magnus flicked his hip with a crop and he stilled whining.

Clover felt shy that she had to step to the other side of the barn and rub her clit until she came, but it was just too hot, the man was being drained of all his cum, now coming dry and shaking all over. The woman was moaning nonstop as she came again and again, her milk contained full as her breasts had been emptied.

Clover stayed and watched, until Magnus unhooked them from the machines and led them over to the stalls, giving them water to drink and a blanket to lie on as they left them in their stalls. He checked in with her, smiling at how flushed she was, and she rushed off, looking forward to tomorrow.

The next day was both illuminating, and odd, the hucow was in her twenties, with smaller breasts, and whined about everything, from the 'drafty' real barn, to the troughs. She got into it more when she was milked, but seemed disappointed that Magnus had no interest in fucking her. When she left they both took a sigh of relief.

He said the next pet in was one she likely not want to see, round the back of the barn lay a muddy sty, and in it was a curvy woman, with a curly tail on a waist harness, pig ears and leather pig nose, she was for now, on the straw, shoving her face into a trough of cut fruit, a bowl of chocolate porridge beside it. Although Clover had no interest in being a piggy, she watched with fascination as the pig girl happily ate and slurped water. Then three men were watching her, and one went into the sty, he yanked on the leather handle on the back of her collar and palmed her ass, slapping it as they all cooed over how it jiggled.

Then he pushed her face into the food and slid inside her, he fucked her roughly as they degraded her verbally, she loved it, her eyes rolling back as the first came all over her back. She rolled, getting straw and mud on her as the second guy grabbed her waist harness and fucked her ass as she screeched, the third fucked her throat.

Clover was horrified, but she had to admit the pig girl seemed so happy, and when she was full of cum in her ass, and some dripping from her mouth, she rolled in the mud and giggled. A female Dom coming to pull her from the sty and hose her down nearby. Spanking her for being so horny all the time, The pig girl pushed her nose against the woman's crotch and she pushed her back and led her to a field nearby. Clover had no idea what to think, but didn't judge.

She went back to the cottage fuzzy headed and confusedly horny. She had no desire to be in the pig girls place, far too much of a germophobe for that, but she had liked watching. She got herself off three times that night.

The next day she was up early, the gear by her door clear, she struggled, pulling on a bandeau cow print shirt over her heavy tits. A set of cow print yoga leggings with no crotch, some knee pads, a full body harness it took ages for her to mostly get on, a set of cute blonde cow ears that she placed on her head, and a tail she carried to the barn.

Magnus was more in his Dominant persona with her today, and he fixed the harness, took her to a clean stall and made her get on all fours. He lubed the tail and with no warning, pushed it into her ass, strapping the harness around it as she moaned. He fixed a cowbell around her neck on a thick heavy collar. The hand hooves were odd, and made trying to stand on all fours awkward at first.

Lastly was a friend of the owners, she had agreed to him trying to hypnotize her, she thought it was nonsense, but decided to try. Especially as she struggled to 'think like a cow' and she felt a little ridiculous on all fours in a stall, trying to figure out how to drink from a trough.

The friend was a much older man, kind faced and said he had seen it all, and Magnus used him often with some of the other human pets. He made her sit on a chair, and she honestly couldn't remember past that. Other than the next she recalled, she was a cow in a stall, mooing as the farmer pulled her bandeau top down and let her breasts hang free.

She sloppily drank water as it dripped down her face and arms, munched apple pieces and shifted her weight as her pussy throbbed and her udders felt so heavy. She mooed long and low, enjoying the other sounds of mooing from a speaker nearby and the tinkling of her cowbell as she ate the apple pieces.

The farmer strapped a leash to her collar, her bell jingling as he led her to the milking stand and she felt such relief. She got into position, the comfort of the restraints around her wrists and ankles like bliss. The pump on her breasts was so intense as she drooled around a thick bit gag. She had no milk yet, and that made tears gather in the corner of her eyes, but the farmer patted her and assured her she would soon.

The pump was put on her pussy too, and she screamed and shuddered through several orgasms, huffing as she tried to shake the pump off. The farmer tapped her with the crop, and she stilled, body heavy as she moved slow to look up. He was rubbing his cock through his trousers and she was so needy. She had already agreed to sex, so it was a blessed relief when Magnus, or the farmer as he was in her current mindset, roughly fucked her, the pump still chugging away on her nipples.

It felt so good that she squirted all over him, her juices dripping down her legs and to the floor below. He fucked her rough until he came inside the condom, spanking her ass red as she drooled around the gag at the delicious suction on her tits.

She came to in the stall, mouth tasting of rubber gag and apples, her breasts sore and heavy, her pussy swollen and her thighs soaked with her own juices. She still felt a need to moo, and did so, slurping water and slumping against the stall wall, hot and exhausted.

Her mind came back to her as he removed her heavy collar and the cowbell, and she flushed red at all she had done. He laughed and told her not to be shy, she was an exceptional hucow.

They talked her round, and she was soon more herself, the hypnotist saying it may work again should she put the cow collar and bell on, that she would fall into a hucow headspace. But otherwise, she would be fine.

Clover took a few days to rest after that experience, but did agree to use the milking machine once daily to see if it helped. She felt it was, and a week later she woke to very heavy, very full feeling tits. Her first thought was telling Magnus. She dressed in just her cow leggings and top, smiling as her tits bounced heavily. Magnus had just dismounted and put his horse in the stable and when he saw her he grinned.

He placed her collar on, and the tinkle of her bell made her moo and crawl over to the milking machine. He cuffed her in, rubbing her heavy tits and kneeling down to suckle them as she mooed and shuffled, an urgent need and tingling in her breasts.

Then she felt an odd sensation that made her whimper, and she saw Magnus smile as he massaged hr nipples and a drop of milk appeared, clear at first then progressively turned whitish as he massaged more and she dripped milk.

He hooked up the machine and she panted as the feel of her milk being pumped felt so amazing, she was so happy, and the sensation at her breasts made her cum, her legs shaking.

When she had given all the milk she could, he unhooked her and took off her collar as he drank a cup of the milk, licking his lips and saying how delicious it was. And so it went, she went to the milking machine once a day, massaging at other times as her milk dripped into Haakaa bottle. She gave Magus any of her milk, some he froze and gifted to others, most he drank, in a glass, from her breasts quite often, in his coffee, and in his cooking.

Over a few weeks, the regular suckling he turned up for, and the milking machine had helped so she had a large supply of milk. His lactation cookies, and her herbal supplements helped too. She was so happy, sated, and fulfilled. She glowed people said, and she enjoyed her job, and being a voyeur to some very kinky situations.

She even planned to take part in the feral moon night next month, and was excited for a big celebration in their nearby valley, shrouded in trees, where the owner would be throwing a human pony show, and a human livestock show, she would be shown as a milk cow, in all her gear. It was so exciting. It was all very secretive and in a hidden private valley with well over fifty people she was told.

That day she agreed to let the hypnotist share her milk too, slowly opening up to exploring her new kink with others. Magnus would allow others to touch and stroke her above the waist mainly, a small few, including the hypnotist and a very handsome pony, were allowed to fuck her ass, but never her pussy.

That day the hypnotist was desperately horny, watching as Magnus suckled her tits as she was shackled in her hoof mitts to the milking bar. When Magnus pulled back, he stroked and massaged her tits, in just the right way, she had not been milked for over a day, and she was so engorged and sore. He slowly encouraged letdown, her bell jingling and making her dazed in her hucow headspace.

As she relaxed, he drank the first few squirts, then he told the hypnotist to come next to him, and he massaged her tits just right, so she sprayed milk like a fountain, it hit his shirt and his hand on his hard cock and he muttered fuck as he watched her spray as he thrust his hand under her nipples to gather milk and stroke his cock with it. She mooed at how good it felt to have her milk spraying out.

He gripped her hair, and tilted her head back, as her dazed eyes watched and she drooled around the bit gag. He smeared his cock through her drool and against her lips. And although she was not a fan of degradation verbally, she whined as he called her a messy, sloppy dairy cow, only good for milking and fucking. Deep down knowing he was wrong, but thoroughly enjoying the play scenario.

She drooled more, and he smeared his cock along her lips and cheek, leaning down to suckle the other spraying tit that Magnus was not latched on to, and he drank her deep, his swallows making her moan and shift her hips.

As the hypnotist drank her milk and fucked his hand Magnus walked around and fucked her ass, coming deep inside her and pushing her tail plug back in afterwards, some of his cum dripping down her leg. Magnus pulled her bit gag out, and she stayed still, mouth open and still drooling as the hypnotist fucked her mouth, moaning as she gagged on his cock. He came down her throat and stroked her hair, saying how well she went under when she wore her collar.

Clover was more well fucked than ever, and she looked forward to trying pony-play, and all the other things they had upcoming. As the sun went down one night, and Magnus drank her milk from her breast as she rode his thick cock, she smiled, the golden light bathing her in warmth and joy.

12