Mooreville Welcome

Story Info
Niles moves to a new town and is soon kept naked by women.
9.4k words
4.54
12.5k
15
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My apologies, disclaimer time; I regret capitulating to the legal convention. This story is fictional; any correlation to actual people, alive or deceased, is luck. No animals experienced pain in the writing of this work. Point of fact, there are no animals included in the text. All characters are at least eighteen years old. Places and people are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything in real life. Also, this story is the first installment of a fantasy series and may not hold up to factual scrutiny. Could a professional in a small town risk her reputation, as told in this story? No, not in real life, so please be kind to that fact. Other facts are fantastic, so allow me to suspend reality for your enjoyment. The narrator is neutral, and the moral evaluation adjectives belong to the characters. Please take no offense; it would be less fun if they did not have a moral reticence to some of their behavior. Niles, the protagonist, learns his value and his true nature. Unfortunately, it often takes life changes to spur growth. Niles' upside-down Harem tale happened like this.

After the complimentary continental breakfast, Niles left the hotel early that Saturday morning, thankful his days-long journey was ending. He had spent days driving and was sick of being in his expensive German sedan; going through the flat plain states bored him, but he looked forward to exploring his new home. As usual, he was on time as he turned up his new home's long ice-cracked driveway. A national carrier moving van backed up to Niles Haffcock's newly purchased Georgian-style home that humid spring morning. Niles's new home nestled into the mountains in the Appalachian-edged midwestern state where Niles procured the house. The state was a dichotomy; on one side were vast open plains, and on the other were rugged wooded mountains. Niles loved the country and was happy to finally leave the hectic, fast-paced city where he had lived for his job. As the movers placed the chock blocks behind the wheels and deployed the loading ramp, he opened the black import car door. Birds chirped from the adjacent wooded property, and the warm spring sun shone brightly. Niles could smell the fresh scent of the southern pines as he walked to the trailer carrying a potted aloe vera house plant from the car he self-shipped across the country. Mike, the slightly chubby line driver/lead man, said, "Just tell us where you want things placed, and we'll take care of it."

Niles replied, "Sure, I'll do that." Then he walked up the porch, unlocking the large antique front door and blocking the door open with the plant pot.

Niles was a newly retired Big Tech executive. A victim of forced retirement necessitated by the recent financial fiasco due to the Covid response's unanticipated consequences. Downsizing was inevitable, and Niles was not surprised; luckily, he received a very lucrative severance package, plus Niles retained some corporation stock. He was set for life at thirty-nine if he managed his money correctly. He could hardly live as to his standards in Silicon Valley, but his old house sale and severance would do nicely in this inexpensive real estate market. Niles looked very young for his age, luckily having a baby face. The blue realtor sign still stood with its sold plaque under it at the head of the 150-foot faded grey heat-wave emitting asphalt driveway. The new house was large, and the property was 8 acres. Niles had grown up in the Central Valley of California under the proper tutelage of his English-born mother and was quite conservative. His parents had met in a church in England where his father had served in the Air Force. After fulfilling his national service, his father returned to California to help Niles' grandfather at the large, lucrative almond orchard. Young Niles hated the slow pace of the orchard and dreamed of bigger things, leaving to attend the University of the Pacific. He had majored in computer science with a minor in business. An older and wiser Niles now longed for a slower-paced life. Niles did not indulge in many vices, including drugs and porn. Niles did, however, have alcohol occasionally, but never to excess. He was stunningly boring, having grown up in libertine California.

Three hours later, at 11:30 am. the part of the truck filled with his belongings was empty, and the crew set up all the furniture and the beds. Niles signed the invoice pages and tipped the sweaty four-person team.

"Here is another twenty for beer. You all did an excellent job," Niles feeling happy, handed the added twenty to Mike.

Every room of the five-bedroom home had a pile of boxes, and Niles wished Stephanie had come with him instead of breaking up with him to remain in Sunnyvale. He had only bought such a large home because he thought Stephanie would enjoy decorating it. "Long distance relationships don't work," she had stated. Stephanie, his "Coder" girlfriend for several years, was nerdy yet cute. He did not know quite how to feel about things ending with her. He grew accustomed to being with her yet truly did not feel as infatuated as he once was. Niles knew Stephanie was right about the split but could not help but feel cast away like a worn shoe. Making things worse, Stephanie had been the one to initiate their relationship, and Niles was uncertain he would find another, as he was ever so shy when not at work. Niles was tall and in great shape for a tech geek, as he was also an avid tennis player and golfer. Many people considered him handsome. His thin face had only the slightest crow's feet at the corners of his eyes.

Niles closed the front door and sat on the couch. He sighed, looking at the massive work left to set up his new place. Niles could not believe the twenty thousand pounds of stuff on the moving invoice. How had he gathered so much stuff?

Just then, the doorbell rang. Niles opened the front door. Two lovely late twenties or early thirties female identical twins dressed in jean shorts and halter tops; stood on the porch, each holding a gift. One held a plate of chocolate drop cookies, and the other had a bottle of peach wine. The twins were athletic, with two pairs of lengthy, tan legs and a generous bust. Each wore their silky brown hair in a ponytail held by matching royal blue scrunchies.

"Hello, how do you do," Niles said, at once subconscious about how daft his words must sound. Niles was far from confident around beautiful women.

"We came to welcome you to the neighborhood," the twins said in unison.

The twins were attractive, and Niles found their sexy, lithe bodies, dark brown hair, and soul-snaring green eyes transfixing. The twin's otherworldly eyes drew him in, and Niles stood silently like a deer in headlights for what seemed far too long. Maybe it was just seconds, but it seemed longer. "Surely they must find me daft," Niles thought.

"Thank you," Niles said, his mind snapping out of the mesmerization, his voice reflecting his uncertainty.

"My name is Agatha Taft, but folks call me Aggie, and this is Tabitha," Aggie said.

"Most folks call me Tabby," Tabitha said.

"My name is Niles," Niles stated.

"Nice to meet you," the twins said in sync again.

Agatha looked by Niles, noticing the massive number of boxes in the living room.

"Looks like you could use our help; this place is a wreck; so many boxes," Agatha said

"I sure could, I wish I would have sold more of these things, but there was no time," Niles said.

"We will help you sort things out," Tabitha said as she playfully yet firmly swatted Niles behind through his straight-legged black Levi's.

Niles was not expecting the touch, and it was as if he had been shocked. He was suddenly lightheaded and quite flustered by her unexpected intimacy. Not to be outdone, Aggie squeezed his butt from the other side. Niles sighed as he felt his male appendage begin to stir.

"Oh no," Niles thought, "please don't embarrass me, my faithful friend." Niles was embarrassed about his member, as it was pretty huge. Ever since he had discovered his unusual endowment in middle school gym class, he was reluctant to reveal it to others. If it gets hard, he fears ridicule. It may be an imagined response, but it was debilitating and confirmed to him. Niles's face blushed, and the twins looked at each other knowingly. His fear about his size and hybrid UK/American vocabulary caused Niles to be awkward and introverted.

"You are the bashful one, aren't you," Tabby said.

"Nice Butt, though," Aggie said as she rubbed his bottom again. Tabitha grasped his other Butt cheek.

"Sure, is taught," Tabby said. Happy Niles was single as the region had a definite man shortage. Women vastly outnumbered men in this area of the state.

Niles became even more embarrassed, and his stiffening cock added to his anxiety.

"We better start unpacking. If you are willing to help," Niles said.

"Of course, we will, sweet cheeks," Tabby said teasingly.

"Let's start in the kitchen," Aggie said.

"Okay," Niles said.

The two twins took over, unpacking dish boxes and putting them next to the sink. Aggie washed, Tabby dried, and Niles put the dishes away where the twins suggested. Every once in a while, the girls would grope Niles behind; this kept Niles' cock painfully erect. One hour later, they stored the small appliances and cookware and put the little canned and dry food Niles owned into the large pantry. They finished the kitchen.

"Nice sized bulge you got going there," Tabitha said, lightly rubbing the front of Niles' tight jeans. Niles' face turned color once more.

"It looks nice and big," Aggie said, licking her lips.

Stephanie had never liked how big it was and never could take the whole thing. She had claimed it was too painful, which fueled Niles' fear of his being freakishly large. The relationship with Stephanie had been Niles' only sexual relationship due to his career focus and conservative nature. However, Niles was still extremely independent and unwilling to live in the tax-laden California area to please her. Stephanie also was not ready to compromise her career as she was only 32 and an up-and-comer in her field. Stephanie, like most feminist women, chose her career over her relationship. Niles, ever the romantic, realized their selfishness towards each other and concluded she must not be the one.

"We should do your bedroom next," Aggie said.

"Okay," Niles said.

They went to the bedroom and started. Niles' Stephanie chosen distressed style rugged wood furniture, including his king-sized bed, was in the room. They set to the task quickly, opening boxes and hanging clothing. They placed other items into the two dressers as Niles wished. Until Agatha opened a box holding Niles' underwear, containing mainly boxer-style briefs, except one conspicuous pastel blue lycra male thong. "Jackpot," Agatha thought as she held it up before Niles.

"What do we have here?" Agatha asked.

"My ex bought it for me. It was a Josh gift," Niles said, about to die from embarrassment, trying to grab the intimate garment to hide it from view.

"Not so fast, sweet cheeks," Agatha said, pulling them out of Niles' reach.

The two twins locked eyes and giggled.

"Please give it to me," Niles said, turning beet red.

"Okay, if you model this spicy number for us," Tabitha said.

"I couldn't do that," Niles stammered.

"Sure, you could; you would look so sexy in it, Cutie," Aggie said soothingly.

"No, way," Niles said.

"Why don't we take a break and have some cookies and wine? We will discuss this more later," Tabby said.

"Great idea," Agatha said, leaving the thong on the unmade bed.

They all returned to the kitchen. Aggie poured three glasses of wine, and Tabby pressed a decadent chocolate cookie to Niles' lips. Niles let her feed him, and she exploited the situation by rubbing Niles' bottom. Niles' muscles tightened as he moaned with his mouth full of cookies. Aggie held a glass of wine to Niles' lips, and as he drank the wine, she too took liberties, squeezing his bottom. Niles did not know how to think about the twin's attention. He had never been treated this way by such delightful females. Niles was beyond aroused now, and the cookie and wine were delicious. They took turns feeding him, never relenting on playing with his jean-clad tail. The homemade wine was intense, and he was feeling it. Niles could feel the wetness dripping from his circumcised member. After feeding him several cookies and two glasses of wine, Niles felt outstanding.

"You will model those thong-style briefs for us, right?" Tabby said, pouting and batting her eyelashes like a southern bell.

"Please," Aggie said, pouting as well.

"I don't know, I am too shy," Niles claimed, his breathing sounding uneven as he spoke.

"You will, or we won't help anymore," Tabby said.

"Okay, I will do it," Niles said hesitantly being more liberated by the intense wine.

"Go change; only wear the thong, Niles. Then come out and have some more wine and cookies," Aggie said.

Niles returned to the bedroom, removed his clothes, and put the thong on. He looked in the dresser mirror. His cock strained against the thin fabric. He thought he looked like a Chip and Dale dancer; maybe he looked hot. That must be the wine. He embarrassedly walked back to the kitchen, hands covering his junk.

"Take your hands away, or we leave," Aggie said.

Niles took his hands away, still quite uncomfortable.

"Wow, so sexy," Tabby said.

"Turn around, let us see," Aggie said.

Niles slowly turned for them. When Niles looked at the twins, he noticed their pointy nipples poking out against the thin blue halter tops. The sight of Niles was affecting the twins as well. Niles' hard nine-inch cock was straining the light fabric of the thong.

"What a sexy ass you have, Niles," Tabitha said.

"Have some wine," Aggie said, pressing the glass to his lips again. She groped his cock through the thong this time. Tabitha tweaked his nude nipple. Niles was too aroused to resist anymore. Niles began moaning as Tabby grabbed his balls with her other hand and softly squeezed.

Tabitha's cell phone rang. "Hello, Mom," she said, releasing Niles' full testicles.

"Yes, we met the neighbor. He is single and hot, and we are helping him unpack. No, he has no groceries other than dry goods," Tabitha said into her iPhone.

Niles could hear an undiscernible female voice from the iPhone.

"I will ask," Tabitha said.

"Mom wants you to come to dinner. Will you come?" she asked.

"Sure, I would love to come," Niles said.

Aggie fished Niles' cock from the thong and bent down to lick the head. Niles moaned. His cock throbbed as she teasingly licked the urethra of his prick.

"I need to go, Mom; Niles is modeling his thong for us." After a slight pause, "Yes, he will wear it to dinner if you want him to," she said, not even asking Niles' opinion. "See you soon."

"Do not make him come. We need him pliable. Mom wants to see him in his thong," Tabitha said.

Niles sighed defeatedly; Niles longed to have an orgasm. The teasing was driving him crazy.

"We should unpack more boxes," Aggie said, pulling the front of Niles' thong back over his now enraged penis.

"You will wear the thong as your new work uniform," Tabitha giggled.

"I would rather put shorts over it," Niles said.

"That would spoil your exhibitionist fun," Agatha said.

"I am not an exhibitionist," Niles claimed.

"We think you are. It seems that way anyway," Tabitha said.

"Am I an exhibitionist?" Niles wondered. Further musing ", I enjoy being naked alone but consider myself a private nudist. I am too embarrassed to be an exhibitionist around others."

They unpacked two more rooms before dinner time. The girls kept teasing him to ensure he was motivated to do as they wished and wear the skimpy thong.

"Our house is just up the road. We can walk there," Aggie said.

"Can I put shorts on for the walk," Niles pleaded.

"No, your attire is fine," Tabby said, caressing his thinly-clad erection.

"We should just pull him there with his dick," Aggie said, joyfully laughing.

"It sure would make a nice handle," Tabitha giggled.

"No! I will come willingly," Niles said, mortified by that prospect.

They were soon outside each of the twins was holding one of his arms. They pinned his arms and prevented him from covering himself or walking fast. The trio slowly walked down his asphalt drive and turned left up the winding two-lane road. The girls were enjoying exposing him. Niles was more aroused than he had ever been, he loved the teasing, and he loved the forced exposure. Niles had never felt so alive. Four minutes later, Niles and the twins walked up a worn concrete driveway just as Niles heard a car traveling on the road behind him. His naked white bottom was glowing in the bright evening sun. Niles expectantly waited for the vehicle to stop; it did not, yet it was a close call, but the unknown driver had not seen his stark white exposure. Secretly, Niles was disappointed. The drive was long and wide and had white T markings painted where cars parked parallel along the length.

They walked to the back of a white two-story farmhouse with a full basement and climbed the worn wooden back stairs to enter the kitchen. The kitchen was a conventional style for the period of the house and contained cream-colored ceramic tile counters, a white farm-style sink, a large vintage four-burner gas stove, and a six place wooden table in the center of the room on the brick look vinyl flooring. Six lathe-turned-leg chairs were tucked neatly along both sides of the table. An attractive 50-year-old young-looking woman waited for them. The older woman was taller than her daughters. Stella, like her daughters, wore a halter top, shorts, and a frilly lace apron around her waist. Her lovely brown hair had only a handful of grey hairs scattered among the locks. Stella wore her hair pulled back like her daughters, but her scrunchy was black.

"This is our mother, Stella," Tabitha said.

Stella shared the twin's mesmerizing green eyes. She had a fit body with shapely legs and full breasts that looked like they did not sag. She looked young for her age and could easily be mistaken for the twin's older sister. Niles sheepishly walked into the kitchen, now both loving and regretting his rigid member, barely concealed by the tiny thong.

"How do you do? I am Niles Haffcock," Niles said.

"Hello, that thong looks ridiculous on you. Remove it now," Stella said.

Still drunk from the wine, Niles removed it immediately, his hard-on springing up as the elastic waistband released it. Niles silently dreaded the women's reaction to his freakish size but somehow could not disobey the forceful Stella. The three Taft women gasped at his glorious reveal. Niles mistook this as a negative response and tried to cover himself with his hands. Stella smacked his bottom harshly.

"Take your hands away, now," Stella said. Niles complied, humiliated to be so on display, yet he felt exhilaratingly naked. His penis told another story to the women, proving that he loved his nude predicament. The Taft women made lust-filled eye contact, each affirming how wonderful they found his rigid member's perfect size.

"Good boy, now wash up for dinner; it is almost ready," Stella said.

Tabitha led him to the hall bath to wash his hands. Then she said, "Maybe this would look even better shaved." Referring to Niles' pubic hair. Stella had followed them down the hall.

"Yes, shave his face, underarms, and balls too. All his body hair must go. Dinner will wait. I want him presentable for our meal," Stella said with authority.

"What an oxymoronic idea; how could naked be presentable?" Niles mused. Niles had never thought of shaving his body hair. The idea of a razor around his junk scared him.

"Don't worry, I am very good with a razor," Tabby said. Aggie came in with scissors and cut most of his offensive hair off. Aggie applied shaving cream, and Tabitha shaved him expertly. After he was hairless, Niles felt even more wickedly exposed. Tabitha then expertly shaved his handsome face.