Mooreville Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have hit the bonanza here," Tabitha thought. Stella came into the small bathroom to view the results.

"That looks much better, Niles; you are very sexy hairless, and exposed," Stella remarked. The three women once again looked at one another, smiling cheekily.

"Take a shower to rinse off," Stella ordered. Niles entered the green and white subway tile-surrounded claw foot tub and quickly showered. When he stepped out of the shower, Stella held a towel open and wrapped up Niles. She rubbed him dry with the towel. She used the towel to squeeze him everywhere. Niles' breath quickened as he became intensely aroused by her attention. Niles felt lightheaded and almost fell back into the tub. Agatha reached out to steady Niles, placing her hand against his bottom. Stella hung the towel, leaving Niles exposed once more.

"That is the nicest-looking cock I have ever seen. It would be best if you never covered it around us ever," Stella complimented Niles.

"It is perfect, especially now without the nasty hair," Tabitha said.

Niles' mind was reeling, "They like my cock and want me to be naked all the time." Niles was confused yet highly excited by the compliment and felt proud of his member for the first time.

They went to dinner and sat around the kitchen table. The meal was fried chicken and all the right sides, corn pudding, mashed potatoes, and collard greens. Of course, the newly fermented peach wine was the beverage. Niles had never had collard greens before and found them quite bitter. Niles politely ate everything on his plate.

"Have some more collard greens, the herbs in them will keep you virile," Stella said as she served the remaining secret herb medicinal filled helping on his plate. Niles dutifully ate the greens and chased the nasty out of his mouth with more peach wine.

"Sure is nice having a naked stud over for dinner," Tabby said with a coy smile.

"I'll say," Agatha chimed in, giggling happily.

Niles was embarrassed again, having his nude state the subject of conversation.

"Girls, be polite. He is a very sexy specimen, though," Stella said, smiling knowingly.

Everyone had just finished eating when Niles suddenly needed to use the restroom. Niles said, "Please excuse me as he rushed to the hall bathroom, the "medicinal" herbs having taken effect, and sat at once on the toilet. A stream of liquid filth erupted from his bowels. To his mortification, the three women joined him in the bathroom as a disgusting discharge filled the toilet bowl. He never used the bathroom with an audience since his mother had potty trained him.

"Tummy upset?" Stella asked, smiling evilly, knowing full well what was happening.

"He needs an enema, Mother," Agatha said, excitement evident in her tone.

"Yes, that will fix him up," Tabby said.

Niles' humiliation continued as they quickly found an enema bottle in the sink cabinet. Niles' penis was still rock hard, and he could not understand it. His stomach dilemma should have killed his arousal, yet his dick was still painfully erect. Stella pulled Niles off the toilet and flushed it as Agatha washed his anus with a washcloth. Tabitha filled the enema bottle with Castile soap and water and handed it to Stella.

"Get in the tub and lie on your back. Place your feet each on the side of the tub," Stella ordered.

"With everyone in here?" Niles asked unsurely.

Stella smacked his bottom harshly. The pain seared through his nervous system.

"Do as your told," Stella said forcefully.

Niles did as asked and got into the deep white porcelain tub with his legs spread obscenely wide as Stella wished. Stella lubricated the elongated, spherical tip of the red rubber enema bottle. She placed it against his tight pink hole as the other two sensual women watched his forced spectacle expectantly; Niles felt arousal, humiliation, and pain in his stomach and reddening bottom. Stella humiliatingly inserted the bulbous red tip of the enema hose into Niles. Niles held his breath as it intruded his bowels. His anus clenched tightly against the violation. Stella slapped his ass painfully once more.

"Relax, let it in, now," she said.

Niles eased his muscles, and the tip entered his tight hole.

"Hold still, Niles," Stella said as she teasingly spun the tip back and forth inside his sensitive flesh. Niles squirmed, and Stella intentionally pulled it out, wanting to torment him further.

"See what you've done; now I have to put it in again," Stella said.

"Hold still if you know what's good for you," Agatha added, exponentially adding to Niles' degradation.

Stella, an almost stranger to Niles, slowly inserted it once more. Niles was awash with conflicting lust-fueled emotions. Niles could feel it enter through every nerve of his overly sensitive opening. Seeing he was enjoying it, Stella slowly began to work the tip in and out. Niles let out a quiet, almost inaudible moan. "No, the humiliation, No, the decadent pleasure." His mind reeled, questioning everything. How could he like this, Niles thought. "I am not a pervert." Finally, after she sensed Niles was amply humiliated, she stopped and opened the valve, and squeezed the liquid inside his bowels. Niles felt full of the warm water, obscenely filling his insides. He had never felt so bloated. He had never felt so humiliated or obscenely exposed as he did this instant, suffering this in front of an audience of three gorgeous women.

"I am going to remove the hose; hold the water for ten minutes," Stella sternly ordered.

Niles grimaced while he nodded as the tip popped out of his arse. Agatha set a timer on her phone and propped it up so Niles could watch it count down. Niles' face became intense as he concentrated on holding his water. Niles watched the clock as his discomfort rose.

"I hope I can hold out," Niles thought to himself.

The three women watched with anticipation. Seconds felt like minutes, and ten minutes seemed an hour as Niles lay in agonized suspense. At last, the timer ran out, and Stella and Agatha helped Niles to the toilet. As soon as he sat, he released the water with much relief. The liquid smelled terrible, but his stomach felt much better. The three women had shamelessly watched him on the toilet once more. He felt an ultimate lack of privacy, and he felt so degraded.

"Get back in the tub. You are not clean inside yet," Stella said.

Niles got back into the tub and the now familiar indecent position.

"Good boy," Stella said as she lubed the tip again. He relaxed as the end slid in much easier this time. Once again, she toyed with his opening as Niles endured her sadistic enjoyment. Stella savored his plight as he submitted to her evil scheme.

"Fifteen minutes this time, Agatha," Stella said as she opened the valve again.

As Stella pulled the hose out, Agatha set the timer again and turned it so Niles could watch the seconds slowly pass. Niles grunted as he clinched his muscles to hold in the liquid. Stella went to the kitchen, leaving the girls in charge of Niles. Tabitha and Agatha helped him onto the toilet when the timer ran out. Once again, sweet release as his bowels evacuated into the bowl. It smelled a little bit better this time.

"If he is still not cleaned out, do it again for twenty minutes," Stella called out from the kitchen.

"You heard Mother," Agatha said gleefully.

Niles assumed the nastily exposed position in the tub once more. Agatha lubed the freshly filled enema bottle and pressed the hose against his rectum. Agatha pushed it in and slowly worked it in and out repeatedly as Niles whimpered out a quiet moan of pleasure. Next, she opened the valve and again filled Niles' insides with soap water. "Twenty minutes," Stella repeated from the kitchen. Agatha pulled the tip of the hose out, forcing Niles to clinch his sphincter to keep the liquid from escaping. Tabitha set the phone timer this time and placed it where Niles could watch its agonizingly slow progress. Niles felt tremendously bloated as the timer slowly counted down. Niles did not understand why he was enjoying this, "what is wrong with me?" he thought. Niles felt guilt for going along with all this. It did not align with his conservative nature, but wicked as it was, he loved the attention of the beautiful neighbors and would do whatever they asked. The twenty minutes passed slowly, but in due course, the two sexy twins helped Niles onto the toilet. The liquid draining out of Niles was now the soap's color and only smelled like the soap; he was clean inside. His stomach felt terrific, and Niles realized that his hard-on had never relented through this ordeal.

"Rinse Niles off in the shower and bring him back to the kitchen," Stella instructed.

Niles rinsed off, and the twins dried him off as he got out. The women dragged naked Niles back into the kitchen. Stella had cleared the table and tidied up the kitchen. Stella is now wearing her white doctor smock unbuttoned over her halter top.

"Did the girls tell you I am a General Practitioner? The only local Doctor?" Stella asked.

"No," Niles replied.

"Well, I am Doctor Taft, and I think it is time for your physical. I am concerned about your stomach. Show Niles into the exam room, girls," Stella said.

"Can we wear our nurse's uniforms, Mother?" Tabitha asked.

"Yes, after Niles is in the exam room, go and quickly change," Stella said.

They led Niles down a set of steep straight, flight wooden stairs to the basement. At the foot of the stairs was a closed door. Agatha opened the door, and they entered the central room of the understory of the house utilized as a waiting room/reception area for the medical practice. The flooring was grey commercial plastic tile, and the smooth, clean walls were off-white. They took Niles behind the reception counter and opened a door revealing a fully equipped exam room.

"Wait here; the Doctor will be with you in a moment. Do not bother with the formality of the exam gown," the twins said in otherworldly unison, sounding very professional.

Niles anxiously sat on the paper cover black leather exam table. The room had the standard medical equipment: a scale, stainless sink, eye chart, and stainless steel cupboards. Niles waited nervously for the women to return. Minutes passed as Niles covered one eye to see how low on the eye chart he could read. His vision had always been excellent. Only then did he remember the Doctor's office placard in front of the house that had somehow escaped his consciousness? The three women returned. The twins now attired in very campy nurse's uniforms. The two dress outfits featured short skirts and fishnet stockings. The twins wore nurse's blouses unbuttoned to reveal their ample cleavage, and two cute nurse's caps, finished the look. Niles had often fantasized about sexy nurses, and his still-hard cock throbbed with anticipation. Not to be outdone, Doctor Stella had removed her halter top and recovered her torso with her unbuttoned smock, which only covered the outer part of her amazing breasts. The white cloth just covered her nipples. Her shiny stethoscope dangled over her enticingly exposed chest. Tabitha held an exam form tablet and a pen to record his exam results as her mother discussed the proceedings.

"Stand here," Doctor Taft said.

Niles stood in front of Doctor Stella. She placed the stethoscope on his chest and listened to his heart. When Dr. Stella moved her arms, her smock almost revealed her large hard nipple. Niles yearned for a better view, but it did not happen. Then he went through the usual checks, feeling up and down his legs, prodding his abdomen, and having him cough while she cupped his squeezed testicles. The Doctor's fingers gently rolled his balls around in their grasp as she felt for lumps.

"No abnormalities found yet, Tabitha." Tabitha checked a series of boxes on the form.

Niles found her touch erotic, and Stella could feel him trembling in arousal. Niles had never considered an examination by his Doctor sexual before, but sexy Stella in her attire affected Niles differently. The stethoscope tangled on her medical smock, and straightening it out pulled the opening apart, exposing her right breast fully. Niles gasped, and his mouth fell open. Stella did not fix her apparel, enjoying how much it was teasing Niles.

"Now up on the exam table," the Doctor ordered.

Niles climbed onto the table and stared at her large pink exposed nipple again. His mouth fell open, and the Doctor loved that she was affecting him this way. Niles sat on the table's edge as Stella used her hammer to check his reflexes while Niles gazed transfixed by her lovely revealed nipple as her breast jiggled in sync with each triangular hammer blow.

"Reflexes normal," Stella said to Tabitha.

Tabitha dropped the pen and bent low to pick it up, causing her skirt to rise. Tabitha deliberately spread her legs slightly apart as she leaned unnecessarily over to give Niles a good view. The racy short dress rode up. Niles could see her where her transparent panties bunched together over her shaved sex. Tabitha took her time retrieving the pen. Stella waited patiently, not wanting to spoil Niles' enjoyment. Tabitha loved to be a tease, and Stella shared in her enjoyment. Niles' lust-filled head was spinning; he could not think straight. After hours of teasing, his balls felt so full he feared they would burst. Tabitha picked up the pen and stood back. When Niles looked back at Stella, while Niles was distracted by Tabitha, the Doctor adjusted the white smock wide open to reveal her ample breasts. Niles stared at the dark pink symmetrical circles at the tip of her perfect breasts. Niles licked his lips without even realizing he had done so. Niles did not know how he could endure much more of this.

"Now lie at the end of the table, Niles," Stella ordered.

Stella adjusted the stirrups and tied Niles spread eagle with two black belt-like straps on the exam table as the twins secured each of his arms. Niles had never felt so vulnerable. Stella checked the arm restraints dangling her breasts over Niles' face, inches from his mouth. Niles longed to suckle her big nipples, and the Doctor knew it. She lowered her hard nipple towards his open mouth, and just before he could nurse it, she pulled it away teasingly to continue the exam.

"Let's just check your prostate, Niles," Stella said as she wore blue latex gloves.

Niles grimaced and strained fruitlessly against the restraints. The leather bindings held fast. Niles was apprehensive as he had never experienced an examination this way before, but he did not voice his objections. Conservative Niles had never considered backdoor sex normal, but this was just an exam. Niles thought.

"Be a good sport and endure the exam," the Doctor coaxed.

Niles braced himself for the unpleasantness. She placed a small round stool between the stirrups of the exam table. She dipped her glove's index finger in petroleum-based medical lube, sat on the round black seat, and gently rubbed around Niles' dark pink opening. Niles tried to relax as her finger slowly worked into him. Niles felt each knuckle as it opened his tight rosebud. His brain flooded with the now familiar mix of intense lust and severe humiliation. Stella began massaging his prostate, and Niles could not stop the primal moan he unwillingly let escape his mouth.

"The prostate seems fine," Stella said.

Stella could tell her manipulations were about to cause Niles to ejaculate, so she removed her finger.

"Maybe I should give Niles a second opinion," Agatha said.

"That is a great idea," Stella said.

Niles looked over at Agatha, and she had the nurse's uniform top pulled off her shoulders where the barely buttoned V barely covered her nipples. She wore a blue latex glove lubed and ready to violate his tight opening. When she bent over, Niles lifted his head in a failed attempt to see down her blouse. He could not see enough, though. Her finger worked slowly into his rectum, and he whimpered once more. She, too, massaged his prostate with the tip of her index finger.

"Maybe you should use two fingers," Tabitha said.

"Yes, that is a splendid idea," Stella said.

"Of course, second opinion, second finger," Agatha quipped.

Niles waited helplessly; as Tabitha pulled her index finger out, she combined it with her middle one and slithered them into the widened opening. Again, Niles' sensitive nerves could feel each knuckle scrape the sides of his hole as her fingers wiggled slowly through. Once they were totally in, she thrust them in and out slowly as Niles' head fell to one side, and shameful drool dripped from the corner of his mouth. Niles felt disgraced for enjoying the sensations, but he liked how the two fingers felt as Tabatha reamed his most private place with the fingers, as each prostrate bump sent more fluid into his engorged sack.

"I think we might need a third opinion," Stella said.

"Oh yes, with three fingers," Tabitha interjected.

Tabitha put on gloves and replaced her sister between Niles' wide-spread legs. She wiggled three fingers into him as pre-seminal fluid dripped from his now painful erection; again, his head slumped over, and he whimpered quietly. She began fucking his anus with her fingers, bumping his prostate with every stroke. Niles' huge balls were about to squirt semen. The pleasure of the immoral humiliation of pliable Niles transfixed the trio.

"Do not make him climax," Stella ordered.

Despite pouting, Tabitha removed her fingers. Niles felt incredibly stimulated, humiliated, and cruelly denied. His over-engorged balls ached; he so needed to ejaculate.

"Maybe, the final check would require your whole fist, Mother," Agatha said.

"I think you are right," Stella said.

"It will never fit," Niles said, his face reflecting his worry.

"Sure, it will; surprisingly, human anuses are very elastic," Stella said.

"Yes, Mother, I truly want to see this," Tabitha pleaded.

"I am not gay. Please don't," Niles complained.

"We know you aren't Stud, but tied up as you are, you can't stop the three of us from having fun," Doctor Taft said.

"Besides, it is not gay to get a prostate exam," Agatha said.

"We can tell you are enjoying it anyway," Tabitha said.

With that settled, Stella returned to her stool between vulnerable Niles' legs. She slowly and teasingly inserted her first finger and enjoyed fingering his prostate as he moaned wantonly. Stella removed her finger to add one more and repeated the process. Niles could not hold still as the intensity of her sensual assault continued. She pulled her fingers to add a third one when he unwittingly moaned again. Niles could not help himself; the primitive noises affirming he found her perverse violation of him as pleasurable escaped his mouth. The Doctor slowly pushed the digits past his flesh's slight resistance. Now she began to twist the fingers around in his opening pink orifice. Niles groaned loudly in shameful pleasure. Then Dr. Stella knew he was ready for her whole fist. She forced all her fingers up inside him. She filled his rectum with her entire hand, causing Niles to exhale several rapid breaths. Niles' ass had never experienced such elasticity, and he was not ready for the amount of stretch his tight hole experienced or the incredible sensations this caused. The young man wickedly loved it. Prim Niles did not wish to enjoy the perverse activities of the trio, but undeniably he did. The new male neighbor's testicles were full due to all the teasing and looked huge. Niles was about to climax from the intense pressure on his prostate.

"Do not climax, Niles," Stella said.

"I cannot help it. I am going to explode," Niles said.

Stella pinched the base of his erection, and his orgasm stopped before it started.

"Oh," Niles said dejectedly. The newly retired man's testicles were still painfully full.