Mooreville Welcome 04

Story Info
More males submit to the town witches.
8.2k words
4.15
5k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction; any correlation to actual people, the living or the dead, is luck. The place is a fictitious generic portrayal of a small town, "Mooresville," in the midwestern area that touches the appellations on the state's east side. The tale continues in the fourth part of this work, 'Mooreville Welcome.' This struggle for power and submission in a small town, written for enjoyment and, factually, may not hold up to objective scrutiny, so please be kind. I hope you will read the first three parts before this one, but it is hardly necessary. In hopes of avoiding confusion, the main characters are Niles, forceful Doctor Stella Taft, her twins Abigail and Tabitha, Vivian and her Mother Nancy, and dominant Matilda. Valerie, Tammy, two grocery store employees; Gloria, the dairy owner; Malcolm, a dairy employee; Jonathon, Tammy's boyfriend, And Reggie, a new neighbor, are added characters of varying significance.

Tammy's shift had ended at the store, but Valerie was still in the deli. Tammy went to the deli counter.

"Can I help you?" Valerie asked from behind the counter professionally, thinking Tammy wished to buy something.

"When is your shift over?" Tammy asked.

"Bethany did not come in again. I have to stay until the deli closes. At least it is slow now; the after-church rush is over," Valerie said.

"Are you the only one working the deli?" Tammy asked, making conversation.

"Yes, there should have been two people today, but we are short-staffed. Mallory had to cover for my breaks," Valerie said. Mallory was the lead cashier.

"I only had a five-hour shift; I could clock in and stay and help you."

"One condition, at work, I am your boss. Away from work, you and Jonathon can have your fun with me."

"Okay, agreed. I will clock back in," Tammy said.

Tammy hurried to the time clock and passed her badge by the reader. She returned to Valerie.

"We should hurry and clean everything we can, so we can leave at 5:30," Valerie said, handing Tammy a red apron.

"Okay, I can't wait to have you lick me while Jonathon takes you from behind," Tammy said.

They quickly wiped all the prep surfaces and swept the floor. All they needed to do was mop as they were leaving.

Valerie went to her office, checked her computer, and grabbed a short black skirt a former deli worker had abandoned. It was far too small for Valerie but looked perfect for Tammy.

"You are out of Uniform for the deli," Valerie said, referring to the Khaki pants.

"In the Deli, we wear black pants or skirts. We wear white shirts like the rest of the store, but everything below the waist should be black, including shoes." Valerie said.

"Should I change?" Tammy asked.

"Yes, you can use my office," Valerie said.

Tammy quickly removed her pants and replaced them with the tight black skirt. Valerie watched her change through the window. Tammy came back into the central area of the deli.

"Is everything below the waist black now?" Valerie asked sternly.

"No, my panties are pink. Do they count? No one can see them?" Tammy inquired.

"You did not follow my instructions," Valerie said, pulling her back into the little office.

Valerie sat in her chair and pulled Tammy over her lap. Valerie pulled Tammy's skirt up and began spanking her. Tammy did not resist. After a few blows on her pink panties, Valerie said, "Take those panties off."

Tammy removed the panties, but not before Valerie noticed they looked soaked with excitement.

"You like being spanked?" Valerie asked.

"Yes," Tammy responded.

"Sit on the desk and spread your legs," Valerie ordered.

Tammy sat, exposing her tingling sex. Valerie gave Tammy's gash a light spank. Tammy's legs involuntarily opened farther.

"You remind me of Blanch, who left me this skirt. Work is going to be fun again. How many days do you want to work deli?" Valerie asked. Valerie lightly spanked her clean-shaven labia once more. Tammy wiggled excitedly.

"I want five days, but Carl only schedules me three," Tammy replied. Carl was the associate manager that was leaving soon. The chain promoted him to manage another store.

"I can schedule you for five days if you switch departments, but you will have to do everything I say," Valerie said.

"Okay," Tammy said.

Valerie bent over and began licking Tammy's hairless pussy. Tammy, already significantly stimulated, came quickly after only a few licks on her clit. A wonderful little squeak leaked from her lips as she shuddered blissfully. Tammy recovered, and Valerie ordered, "Go get a cucumber out of the walk-in."

Tammy brought back a large cucumber.

"Now you will make a video for me. First, remove your apron and shirt," Valerie ordered.

Tammy did as asked. She revealed the matching pink bra.

"Take off the bra. In the future, your uniform does not include bras," Valerie said as she reached out to pull Tammy's hard nipples roughly.

"I want to have quick access to these lovely buds. You don't need a bra; your breasts are perfect," Valerie said. The two B-cup mounds stood proudly off Tammy's chest.

"Now put your shirt back on but don't button it," Valerie instructed.

Tammy put her shirt on. Valerie grabbed the cucumber and pulled her to the back corner of the deli, an area obscured from the rest of the store.

"Now fuck yourself with the cucumber. Open your shirt so the camera can see your nipples." Valerie ordered

Tammy inserted the still-cold vegetable into herself. Valerie recorded the act on her phone. Tammy liked making videos for Jonathon and enjoyed this immensely. Tammy climaxed all over the cucumber.

"Now I have a video that can get you fired as well. If you show anyone the one I am in, I will show this one. We are even now," Valerie said.

"Does this mean Jonathon and I can't come over tonight?" Tammy asked disappointment in her voice.

"Of course not. I am happy to play you two's sex slave; I don't want to be your real slave." Valerie said.

"You will still do whatever we want?" Tammy asked.

"Of course, within reason," Valerie said."

"Can you send that video of me to Jonathon? He will like it." Tammy asked.

Tammy pulled Jonathon's contact on her phone so Valerie could get his number.

Valerie said, "Sure can." She hit send.

Five minutes later, Valerie's phone buzzed. She opened the text app, and Jonathon had sent a dick picture. She showed it to Tammy.

"He has a big one. Niles has nothing on him," Valerie said. Jonathon's cock was almost identical to Niles' penis in length but just thinner in diameter.

Another text from Jonathon, "Make another video with the cucumber starring you, Valerie, Please."

"I will, but you must make one for me also," Valerie said.

Valeria went to the same back corner and took off all her clothes. She then fucked her pussy with the long green vegetable. The thrill of being naked where someone might discover her and the sensations of the green shaft excited Valerie. What excited her even more was Jonathon using her video to jack off later. Valerie climaxed violently. Tammy sent the footage to Jonathon.

Jonathon responded with a picture of him holding another cucumber beside his hard cock for comparison. They were the same size.

"Are you going to take it up your ass?" Tammy asked with a group text to the three phones.

"I was not planning to," Jonathon said.

"Just put the tip in your hole a little. Just for the video," Valerie suggested.

"That would be so hot, Babe," Tammy texted.

"Okay, but let us switch to Facetime so I can see Valerie's naked body for inspiration," Jonathon replied.

Valerie and Tammy moved into the office, and Tammy removed all her clothes as well.

The Facetime started, Valerie set her phone to record the session as it happened, and Jonathon lay back on his bed and stroked his cock. Then he pressed the tip of the lubed vegetable into his tight anus and stroked more, but his muscles expelled the green shaft.

"You will have to put a little more of it in if you want it to stay on its own," Valerie suggested.

Jonathon put it back in, pressing the cucumber further into his tight hole. He began masturbating and rereleased the green shaft. The vegetable popped out once more.

"Put it in even further this time," Tammy suggested.

Jonathon pressed even more up his butt this turn. Jonathon liked the feeling of the shaft of the vegetable sliding against his asshole's inner walls.

"That looks so hot. Shove in and out a bit," Valerie suggested playing her clit so Jonathon could see through the camera lens. Jonathon complied. He found he enjoyed the sensations. Jonathon rammed his ass with the cucumber, recklessly twisting it to increase the feeling until it broke in half. Jonathon's hand still held one half, but the other lodged inside his rectal canal. The two women looked at each other and giggled, finding it funny. After trying to retrieve it for several minutes with his fingers and realizing his efforts were making it worse, Jonathon looked pathetically at the camera.

"Oh crap, it is stuck," Jonathon said.

"Looks like he will have to see Doctor Taft. Punch out and take him to her office, Tammy," Valerie said.

"Get dressed; I will be right there," Tammy said.

At Niles' house, the two Ryle women were still there, and they began helping Niles finish unpacking. The twins had left to do laundry but had since gone to help their mother. Another emergency had come up. Niles gave Nancy and Vivian a tour of his home; most rooms were unfurnished. No one had bothered to redress.

"You have a lot of room here for one person," Nancy said.

"I know, but I bought it thinking my girlfriend would come too, but instead, she dumped me," Niles explained.

"Poor baby," Vivian said, hugging Niles.

"It is alright; the relationship had run its course anyway," Niles admitted.

"You know we would not withhold any sexual favor from you, Niles?" Vivian said, referring to her mother and her.

"I know, but Matilda sent me a video, and it seems a shame not to use it as leverage," Niles replied.

"What would you make us do that we would not willingly do?" Nancy asked.

"I would make you go to work at the library without any underwear under your dress," Niles said.

"I would look like a slut with my nipples sticking out," Nancy said.

"Yes, wouldn't that would be so exciting?" Niles asked.

"It would be, but I need the job. Vivian and I are barely making ends meet," Nancy said.

"You wouldn't ask me to skate around without panties? My skirt often flies up." Vivian asked.

"No, I don't want you to work there anymore," Niles said possessively.

"We need the money. We are probably going to have to sell the house. We have been going backward since Dad died," Vivian admitted.

"Sell it and move in with me," Niles re-suggested.

"Are you sure? You want a Mother and Daughter to be your live-in lovers?" Nancy asked, not thinking he was serious when he said it before.

"Yes, I want to keep both of you," Niles admitted.

"Really? You can have every woman in Mooreville," Vivian asked.

"Yes, but I would be happy with just the two of you," Niles said.

"I am not on birth control, and you finished in me unprotected. I could be pregnant," Vivian said.

"That would be perfect," Niles said.

"What if I get pregnant too?" Nancy asked.

"That would be even better," Niles said.

"How would we explain it to the town's people?" Nancy asked.

"We will tell them we are Mormon and to mind their own business," Niles said, laughing.

"Easy for you to say; we grew up here," Nancy said.

"You said you would do anything," Niles reminded her.

"I meant any sex act, not get pregnant," Nancy said.

"Okay, I have Vivian until you straighten out your birth control," Niles said.

"Wait, I don't want that," Nancy said.

"Let's go to bed," Niles said.

The three went to the Main bedroom and tried the king-size adjustable bed. Niles had purchased a new mattress just before leaving California. Stephanie kept his old bed.

Niles climbed on the bed between the two women, and he began to kiss them, first Nancy, then Vivian. His hands would harshly pinch the nipples of each woman as he kissed her. The two women did not resist; they moved their breasts subconsciously toward his dominant manipulations. Soon he arranged the women on their backs with their legs open. He did his favorite first, entering Vivian and thrusting several times. Vivian climaxed quickly. Niles then penetrated her mother, and several gyrations later, Nancy came also. Niles sprayed his seed into Nancy, hoping to impregnate her. He looked at Vivian and excited once more did her again. Niles soon emptied his testicles into her. His second favorite fantasy was to impregnate them and suck milk out of their breasts.

Malcolm rang Gloria's doorbell, and Gloria answered the door. Malcolm looked frazzled; his slightly grey hair was messy. He was usually a fastidious dresser and looked very handsome. Forty-seven-year-old Malcolm stood six feet tall. He walked in and took a double take when he saw Gwyneth in a see-through nighty and Jeffrey in panties.

"Hello Malcolm, I just found out Mother and Jeffrey have been sneaking around behind my back. What does the boiler need?"

"We need a new boiler on the number seven pasteurizer; the burner has outlived its life span. It is running again. It will fail soon enough, though," Malcolm warned.

"Order another one tomorrow," Gloria said.

"Okay, I just wanted to ask first," Malcolm said.

"I think you wanted to see Jeffrey. You find him attractive, right?" Gloria said.

"No, I find you attractive, Gloria," Malcolm said.

"Why do you look at Jeffrey all the time?" Gloria asked.

"Jealousy, I guess," Malcolm admitted.

"How about Mother? Is she attractive?" Gloria asked.

"Yes, but you are sexier," Malcolm replied.

The wheels in Gloria's head began to spin.

"I just found out Jeff likes to clean out other men's sperm from inside me. What do you think about that?" Gloria asked Malcolm.

"That sounds very exciting," Malcolm said.

"Kiss me, Malcolm," Gloria said.

Gloria motioned for Gwyneth to make out with Jeffrey. Jeffrey and Gwyneth kissed on the loveseat, while Malcolm and Gloria did the same on the couch.

"Take off everything, Malcolm," Gloria said. As Malcolm undressed, Gloria noticed he was wearing French-styled non-Y-front briefs.

"Stop, keep the panties on," Gloria said.

"These are male briefs; Carrie liked me to wear them," Malcolm protested. Carrie was Malcolm's wife, now deceased.

"Alright, keep the 'male' panties on then," Gloria said.

Gloria pulled Malcolm to her and kissed him deeply. Malcolm responded and kissed her back submissively.

"Did she make you clean your cum out of her pussy, also," Gloria asked on a hunch.

"Yes," Malcolm admitted.

"Let me get this straight. Carrie kept you in panties and forced you to lick your disgusting mess out of her when you had sex?" Gloria asked.

"Yes, she did that. But these are male briefs," Malcolm protested, his cock fully erect in his French-cut briefs.

"Where is the Y-front then?" Gloria asked.

"Okay, they are male panties," Malcolm admitted feeling emasculated.

"Did she paddle you in your male panties?" Gloria asked, remembering how Malcolm would sit awkwardly on his office chair some days.

"Yes," Malcolm said.

"Jeffrey, go retrieve two ping pong paddles from the den," Gloria ordered.

Jeffrey hurried off and soon returned with the paddles.

"You spank Jeffrey, Mother. I will paddle Malcolm. The first one to cry will get their ass fucked with a strap-on," Gloria said.

Jeffrey lay across Gwyneth's lap, and Gloria pulled Malcolm over hers. The two panty-clad men waited for the first blow. Gwyneth and Gloria timed their first swing, and both paddles hit instantly. Jeffrey cried out. Gloria secretly was not hitting as hard as Gwyneth; she wanted to see Jeffrey take Gwyneth's dildo up his ass. She was still mad at him for cheating and being so worthless. The next blows landed in quick succession. Jeffrey began to cry. Jeffrey, although in tears, still showed arousal; his cock stood proud inside the borrowed panties, or at least as proud as its five inches could. Malcolm's dick was a larger model, and it poked out above the waistband of the French briefs.

"I will do Jonathon's ass later; now I want to have Malcolm," Gloria said.

"I want Jeffrey to cum in my pussy first," Gwyneth said.

Gloria pulled Malcom's briefs off and lay back on the sofa.

"You better make it worthwhile if you know what is good for you," Gloria said.

Malcolm entered Gloria quickly. Gwyneth stripped off Jeffrey's panties and pushed him onto his back on the carpet. Gwyneth straddled Jeffry's cock and lowered herself. The two couples went until the men squirted into their vaginas. Gwyneth did not have time to orgasm. Jeffrey finished so fast, but Gloria climaxed loudly. She wanted Jeffrey to suffer, knowing Malcolm had satisfied her.

"Alright, time for you boys to clean each other's mess," Gloria said.

The two lay on the couch, their legs open, and Malcolm licked Jeffry's semen out of Gwyneth. Jeffrey licked his wife clean. Once they finished, the men were hard again. Gloria then remembered her threat to the one who cried first, but she had a problem. The only strap-ons she had access to were in the Jeep and belonged to the Fold.

"You can test Jeffrey and Malcolm with the ceremonial dildos," Oni said.

"What about Mother?" Gloria asked. Gwyneth had never joined the Fold, mainly as an act of rebellion. Gwyneth's Mother, Rebecca, was in the Coven, but Gwyneth and her did not get on. Gloria and Rebecca had been quite close before her passing. The seer gift had passed from Rebecca to Gloria and bypassed Gwyneth.

"Make her test, do not ask her," Oni said, having lost patience with Gwyneth before this.

Gloria went to retrieve the regalia from the vehicle. When she came back into the parlor, she placed the stand-alone clear dildo upright on the sturdy oak coffee table.

"Give us a show, Mother," Gloria said, knowing her mother's perverse nature could not pass up this opportunity.

Gwyneth climbed on the table and impaled her pussy onto the clear quartz phallus. Oni discharged the electric energy that countless tests had stored in the crystal. Gwyneth began convulsing in agonized pleasure as the dildo glowed green. Her body frozen in soul-consuming orgasm, Gwyneth's mind journeyed off in a vision. Oni showed Gwyneth her past and what a shit she had been to Rebecca. Gwyneth realized the bad blood between her mother, and she was her making. Gwyneth silently asked Oni to forgive her.

While this occurred, Gloria wondered how to test the men with only one witch present. The doorbell rang, and Gloria answered the door naked. Matilda and Charlotte stood on the porch. Charlotte, another witch, stood five foot seven and looked very attractive, as did all the descendants of Oni. Charlotte was Stella's cousin and four years Stella's senior.

"Oni summoned us," Matilda said. Of course she did, Gloria thought.

***

Tammy pulled her late 90's Volkswagen Jetta to Jonathon's parent's house to find him waiting in the driveway. Jonathon got in, sitting gingerly, the half cucumber still lodged up his bottom. "I called Doctor Taft, and she said to meet her at her house office," Tammy said. Tammy had not put any underwear on under her clothes in her rush. She still wore the skirt and white button-up blouse. Jonathon wore sweatpants and a tee shirt.

"I should never have listened to you two; now look what trouble I am in," Jonathon said.

"You were enjoying it before it broke," Tammy said.

Jonathon's parent's house was a mile from Doctor Stella's. Tammy parked in the closest space to the house on the driveway. Tammy led Jonathon down the five steps to the basement medical office. Doctor Taft waited for them, and Nari was still with her. Tammy had already informed her of the reason for his visit.