Mooreville Welcome 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, I do not want anyone to see me. I will get arrested," Reggie pleaded.

"The police cannot you for being naked in front of a window, Reggie," Valerie said.

"But masturbating in front of one is another story," Edith said.

"Do you think he should masturbate in front of the window, Edith," Valerie asked.

"I do. How about you face the window, Reggie," Edith said.

"Give it ten slow strokes, and we will close the curtains," Valerie said.

Reggie complied, knowing this act was illegal. He pulled his circumcised seven-inch cock slowly, its head glistening with excitement. A car pulled past on the street, but no reaction, so Reggie assumed he was safe. After five agonizingly slow pulls, another car drove slowly past, yet the vehicle did not stop or change speed while passing the window. Five more slow strokes later, Valerie closed the curtains. Sadly no one other than Edith and Valerie seemed to watch his exhibition.

"Did that thrill you, Reggie?" Edith asked.

"Yes, but it was perilous," Reggie said.

Edith put the leftovers in her oven, set the timer, and sat on her couch. She spread her legs, exposing her pussy. Valerie sat on the recliner across the room, watching, wanting to rub her pussy, but not sure if she should.

"Be an obedient neighbor Reggie. Lick my pussy," Edith said.

Reggie licked her as requested.

"Did I ever tell you about my Charles, Valerie?" Edith asked.

"You have mentioned him before," Valerie said.

"Did I tell you he was a panty boy like Reggie here," Edith asked.

"Yes, you mentioned that, but only briefly," Valerie said.

"Well, he was, and that made him my perfect husband. I would reward his good behavior with a new pair," Edith explained.

Reggie's tongue found Edith's magic button, and she climaxed. The timer went off.

"Reggie set the table for Valerie and you; plates are in the right-hand cupboard next to the sink," Edith said.

Reggie set the table, and Valerie sat down. Edith sat with them as the two ate their roast chicken dinner. Reggie did not lose his arousal. He craved to hear more about Edith's marriage but did not press for details.

"Charles was a good husband and satisfied me, other than children. We could never have any. He never wore clothes at home, except panties occasionally, but mostly he liked me to keep him nude. Even when I had my female friends over, he stayed naked," Edith said.

"That sounds like a fun marriage. Why couldn't you have kids?" Valerie asked.

"I had a miscarriage that left me sterile," Edith said.

"How long has it been since Charles passed?" Valerie asked. Valerie had only lived in the apartment for two years and had never seen Charles.

"He passed four years ago of Cancer," Edith said.

"My Mother died of Cancer six years ago," Valerie said.

"How about your father?" Edith asked.

"He still lives in Shetland. I will drive to see him tomorrow. It is my day off," Valerie said. Shetland was the neighboring township. It was even smaller than Mooreville.

"Can I come with you," Edith asked.

"Why not. Dad might be more pleasant. He hates when I check on him. But I worry he was not the same after my mother died." Valerie said.

"How about Reggie? What is he doing tomorrow?" Edith asked.

"He has to go to work If he can find Clothes," Valerie said, giggling.

"I forgot Reggie locked himself out of his apartment. I am watching Gladys's cat. I have her key. I can find the passkey and let you in, but it will cost you," Edith said.

"What will it cost?" Reggie asked

"You must give all your clothes to Valerie. She will act as your clothes librarian. You can check what she allows out when you leave for work, but once home, she will take them back. Then she will keep you naked," Edith said.

"My clothes are in boxes anyway," Reggie admitted.

"Good, I will find the key. Gladys lives next door. I will be right back," Edith said.

Edith left and minutes later came back with the key. The three went upstairs and opened his front door. They walked in, and most of his things were still in boxes. Reggie did not have any furniture yet, except a twin bed. Reggie owned nothing for the kitchen and a computer and game console.

"Is this all you have?" Valerie asked.

"Yes, this is my first time living alone," Reggie said.

"How old are you?" Edith asked.

"I am over thirty, and I lived in the dorm in college, but after that, I stayed home. My mother did not want me to leave," Reggie explained.

"I see. Did you sign a lease?" Valerie asked.

"No, I am month to month," Reggie said.

"Give me your key. We will keep your clothes here, but you will stay with me. I will get what you need tomorrow. You work the mid-shift. I take it?" Valerie asked.

"I have to start at 10 am," Reggie said.

Valerie opened her apartment door and beckoned everyone in. Edith and Valerie sat down in the living room.

"Thank Edith for helping you, Reggie," Valerie said as she looked at Edith slyly.

Edith spread her legs and pointed to her vagina. Reggie crawled between her legs and licked her again. This time Valerie masturbated as she watched, unable to control herself. It took longer for him to satisfy her this time, but she shuddered, fulfilled in the end.

"How was your day at work?" Edith asked Valerie.

Valerie told her about her day and everything with Niles, Tammy, and Jonathon. Edith became horny again.

"You have not thanked me for dinner properly, Valerie," Edith said, spreading her legs once more.

Valerie happily took Reggie's place between her legs, kneeling on her hands and knees. She licked Edith's pussy. Edith motioned for Reggie to fuck Valerie from behind. Reggie pushed his erection into Valerie's wet vagina. Valerie loved how Reggie felt; his size was perfect for her. His dick was big enough to be fulfilling but not large enough to be uncomfortable.

"Fill her pussy with cum, Reggie," Edith said.

Reggie ejaculated after only a few thrusts, and Valerie did not climax and was disappointed. Edith climaxed again.

"Do you want to come, Valerie?"

"Yes, I do," Valerie said.

Edith lay on the couch and looked at Valerie.

"Let me clean your pussy, and use your mouth to if you see if you can get Reggie hard again," Edith said

Valerie straddled Edith's face, and the older woman licked her sperm-loaded box. Reggie stood at the end of the couch, and Valerie lovingly took his cock into her mouth. Reggie began to moan as the blood returned to his member.

"His sperm tastes so good," Edith said.

"I know I love his cum, And Reggie likes to eat me clean, also," Valerie said.

"I do not," Reggie lied.

Valerie shook with nervous system fireworks. Reggie was now fully erect once more. Edith noticed it. Valerie left the couch, and Edith sat upright with her legs open again.

"Return the favor, Valerie. Fill Valerie up again, Reggie," Edith said.

Valerie went on her knees to go down on Edith once more, and Reggie thrust his cock into Valerie's vagina doggy style. Edith came quickly, and Reggie shot his load right after. Valerie left hanging just on the verge of another orgasm, felt slightly deflated as she could feel Reggie shrinking inside her pussy.

"Do not be sad, Valerie," Edith said as she took a coin from the lamp table and flipped it, catching it; she covered it with the palm of her other hand.

"Heads or Tails, Reggie?" Edith said.

"Tails," Reggie answered.

Edith revealed the coin, and it was tail side up.

"Looks like you win. You get to lick Valerie clean this time," Edith said.

"I do not want to," Reggie fake protested.

"Nonsense, the coin has decided," Edith said.

Valerie sat on the couch and spread her legs. Reggie hesitated, and Edith smacked his bare bottom. Reggie crawled to Valerie and began cleaning Valerie's vagina with his tongue and enjoyed doing so. He only pretended not to love it, but the two women could see right through him. Edith continued to spank Reggie, sure that he would enjoy the pain. Reggie increased in arousal.

"I think we found your new husband, Valerie," Edith said.

"Yes, I think he is perfect," Valerie said.

"I don't know. I just met you," Reggie said.

"You will see. You will learn to love me," Valerie said as she took Reggie's semi-soft cock into her mouth. Reggie moaned as he stiffened between her soft lips. Valerie sucked Reggie, fucking him with her mouth. It felt good, and Reggie shot semen into Valerie's mouth. Valerie kissed Reggie, forcing her cum loaded tongue into his mouth. Reggie did not resist; it reactivated his libido. Reggie could not believe he was ready for sex so soon; it had been years since he had such a sex drive.