Moot Point - Carol

Story Info
Drunk wife at party, body remembers but mind, not so much.
6.9k words
2.85
48.3k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/18/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

If you're new to "Moot Point" series:

In this series, some facts remain a mystery or untold. There exists people who are left in the dark, without managing to learn what happened.

If you're not:

There is a misbehaving wife (*a slut), a wimp (aware or unaware) and so on. Oh, there's psychobabble, don't worry.

Sexy parts? For me, yes. For you, I don't know.

*****************************

"Carol! Wake up!"

I hear Alice's voice but I can hardly open my eyes.

"I'll throw up!"

She helps me up and drags me to the bathroom of the room I don't recognize.

Half an hour later I'm sitting on the bed she woke me up, drinking water.

"How much did you drink? How did you get wasted like that?"

I drank too much. Different stuff. Vodka, gin, beer. I wasn't feeling that sick but I don't remember much after that gin.

"Where's Hank?"

"He's still downstairs. Let's fix you up, you don't want him to see you like that. He's drunk too but you look awful." There's another girl in the room, I know her but don't know her name.

When she goes out, Alice sits near me and says "What were you thinking?"

"What do you mean?"

Then Hank comes in "Wow, Carol. You look messed up! Are you Ok?"

"No, she's not Hank. Give us a few minutes, I'll bring her downstairs. Tell Jeremy to call a cab for you, you can't drive like that." and she pushes him out. Jeremy is the host of that party.

"I'm waiting here!" We hear Hank's loud voice behind the door.

A few minutes later Alice opens the door and tells him to take me home. My head is still dizzy, my body is aching, I'm having trouble walking.

When I open my eyes, we're home. I'm in my bed and I close my eyes.

I wake up with my phone ringing. It's Alice. Hank is not home.

"Hi Alice. My head still hurts. My body hurts. Damn!"

"What were you thinking? How could you let that happen?"

"Everyone was drinking, I didn't notice how much I drank. What's the big deal?"

"Are you home?"

"Yes?"

"I'll be there soon."

I must have fallen asleep again. I wake up with the doorbell.

When I stand up, I can hardly walk. I open the door and move to the sofa to throw myself on it.

Alice almost looks like she's condemning me.

"How are you now?"

"Not good. I have a headache. All my muscles are sore. My groin hurts. Even my pussy hurts." It did hurt. Did Hank do something after bringing me back? Nah, he wouldn't do such a thing.

Alice isn't talking. She looks at me, as if she's waiting for me to continue talking.

"What?"

"Fuck! You don't remember?"

"Remember what? What did I do?"

"That's even worse!"

?

"So, you don't remember why you were in that room?"

Oh, fuck indeed! My pussy hurts. Was I raped?

"Oh, Alice. Please don't tell me someone raped me!"

"No, Carol, you weren't raped."

That's a relief but what happened? Wait, I remember things. Shit! I remember fragments of that room. In the dark. Wait. I remember biting the pillow. There's almost no memory of pain or pleasure in my mind but...

"And?"

"You were begging him to cum in you."

"Who? Hank?"

"No."

"Who? Why don't you tell me before I ask?"

"I can't. I don't know who that was. The door was ajar when I was walking back from the bathroom and I heard voices. I looked in and saw someone having sex. To be precise, I couldn't see the faces clearly. Mostly shadows. I knew it was you because I heard you. I closed the door and went down. You weren't still around after two hours. I found you there and woke you up."

"Shit! Shit! Fuck! I kind of remember a few things but nothing is clear. How can't I remember such a thing? What if he gave me drugs?"

"You didn't look like you needed drugs to be like that. You were too horny all night. You told me that. Also, an hour before that, you tried to French kiss me. You whispered me you wanted to French kiss me. I guess you don't remember that too."

"What? Did we do it?"

"I just let you kiss my tongue for a sec. I'm thinking now, it was kind of hot, we can do it if you still want" but she stops smiling, seeing my face. It's not time for sarcasm.

"Are you sure that wasn't Hank?"

"No, he was downstairs, telling his old dirty jokes to people."

"So?"

"I know Billy was downstairs with his black friend. Also, it can't be Martin, because I dated him in college and he can't make a chicken feel sore down there."

"Oh, Alice, what have I done? Why didn't you stop me?"

"You were grunting and begging for more. You both were making sounds like animals. There was no point in interfering at that point. I drank a lot too. I didn't think you were that drunk."

"I remember glimpses of making out with someone and a few other things but not the rest. I don't remember the guy too. Are you sure it was me?"

"Yes, sorry."

"My insides hurt, what kind of a cock was it?"

We got married with Hank about a year ago. We were dating for more than two years in college and we're still having the best time of our relationship.

"I have to tell Hank. He'll forgive me. I still don't remember anything."

"Are you crazy? He will start beating up any guy in that party until he finds out who that was. Don't do anything stupid until we find that out first."

"How? How will we find him?"

"I will try to remember who was downstairs and ask people who left early. Also, since you mentioned so, we know he has a big cock."

The last hour was surreal. We tried to make a list of guys in that party. Alice made some calls and eliminated the ones who left early and the ones Alice witnessed to be downstairs at that time. We crossed the ones who she knew that didn't have a big cock. Girls talk, you know.

Now, I have a list of the possible guys who could have roughed me up last night and I have no idea who he was.

"Shit Alice. He may be telling about me to his friends right now!"

She giggled "If I was that guy, I would be telling that." She looked at me and said "Sorry, I didn't mean that. And, thinking again, I guess he wouldn't want this to be learned. Since you're married and Hank is known for his temper in boys' circle."

"I guess we're looking at those 3 guys. Paul, Jeremy and his friend whom we didn't know until last night. We only know that Paul is hung, because you said that his wife was bragging about it."

"Yes, but let's keep this between us. Jen only told me."

"So? We have a shortlist. We're stuck at that."

"I guess you have to approach them. Without making them suspicious. To see if any of them acts strange. Maybe you'll remember something or get a feeling that they had sex with you."

"Are you crazy? What if they think that I'm flirting with them?"

"Yeah, I want to remind you that one of them KNOWS that he fucked you last night." This time she isn't being funny. She's a bit angry.

Since we all live in the same neighborhood, we see each other a lot. At least two or three times a week, we meet with friends in our favorite pub and spend time together. I always see most of that party guests at that pub.

I just have to act normal and go there. If I see any one of them, I will talk casually as always, just to see if they are behaving normal.

That's all I have to do.

It's already late afternoon and I'm sitting in my car, parked across the pub, repeating how simple my task is to myself. But something is keeping me agitated. I know what it is. It is what Alice said. There's someone out there who knows. But I have to learn what happened. I have to go there.

I enter the pub. Everyone is acting as usual, no heads turning to look at me. But it feels odd. I feel like someone is looking at me. I worry that someone is showing me to his friends and telling them how he fucked me. I know what Alice heard. He could be saying "Hank's wife Carol was begging me to fuck her more last night". I hate myself at the moment. But I'm not a person who chokes on thoughts. I live with what happened. I will live with that too.

Even so, for a short second, I consider going back out.

It's too late. Tina and other girls have nested in the most crowded spot and they call me. Here we go. I don't see Alice.

It's been two hours and none of the suspects came to the pub. My phone rings, it's Hank.

"Hi."

"Hey, are you at the pub? I'll be there in half an hour."

"Yes, Ok."

Then I see Paul and Jen. They approach us, Jen starts to talk to the girls, telling them something exciting in her standards. Paul is standing near me.

"So, Paul."

"Carol..."

"How's it going?"

"Not bad." Then his face suddenly gets serious, he leans towards me and whispers in my ear "Are you Ok? I mean after the party?"

It isn't easy to act cool at that moment. Because when he started to talk to me like that, I almost had no doubt that he was the one. Not because he gave me some hints about it. It just occurred to me that he was at the top of that very short list. With the highest probability, due to our information about his cock. And he was whispering from a close distance, making me feel the warmth of his breath. Deep down, maybe, for a second, I wished he was the one. Maybe I always admired him. Alice and I had talked about Jen, about how she managed to hit the jackpot.

I have to stop thinking those, before I blush more and start flirting with him. I don't want to say that I desire him but I can't deny that at the moment. I hope I didn't show my short inner episode.

"Why wouldn't I be?" It would be better if I didn't talk like that, giggling in a flirtatious way.

He looks at me, a bit confused.

"You know how drunk you were and you were hardly walking when leaving the party." Did he smile when saying 'hardly walking'? If he did, was it because he knew he was the reason for that? Was he? How big is he? Cheeks turning red again. He kept whispering, putting his hand on my shoulder "I wanted to ask you if you were Ok then but Hank was helping you out. So..."

So? He preferred to stay away because Hank was there? Did he feel sorry for making me walk like that? I think I'm overthinking.

"No, I'm Ok. I mean, I drank a lot but I wasn't that drunk." If he was the one, he has to think that I remember everything.

I feel his large hand on the small of my back, he pulls me just a little bit, just enough to make me feel like being pulled and whispers "Nice to hear that."

Ok, this time I am confused. He clearly did that on purpose. He is trying something, as if he wants to flirt with me. Right near his wife. I'm not sure if he's acting like that, due to some past experience between us or if he's that stupid.

And, again, for a second, this aroused me very much. Is one of the hottest guys in our circles, with his married big cock, targeting me? Does he want to put that thing in me? Again? Or, for the first time? How big is it?

At the party, I was drunk, that was my excuse. Now? How can I explain feeling wet, thinking those?

Finally, Jen stops talking and turns to us. Paul lowers his hand and puts it in his pocket, without letting Jen notice where it was.

I caught Paul staring at me a few times, clearly in a different way, even after Hank arrived.

Later that night, Hank shouted "That's enough, I have spent enough time with all you losers!" before bottoming up his drink, holding my hand and dragging me towards the door, while laughing like a barbarian. They were all laughing when we were leaving.

Except Paul. When I was following Hank, he held my hand for a moment, slowly letting it go as I walked away. Nobody in that crowd seemed to notice that but I turned my eyes towards him to see him looking at me with lust in his eyes. What's going on? Does he want me? Or does he want more of me?

Hank is telling me how he owned his friend at squash that morning while I'm smiling and acting as if I care.

I'm trying to resolve my confusion. There are two possible reasons of what happened tonight.

The first reason is the obvious one. He was the one who fucked me last night. He wants to fuck me again. I feel the tingling in my pussy which is still sore. I don't know if I can say no if he asked me, if that's the case.

The other reason is not easy to comprehend.

Yes, he wants to bed me. But why?

Did it just occur to him that he desired me? Did I give him a message unconsciously, that I was in a flirty mood? Both can be right and it's only natural for me to feel flattered because of that. I even don't blame myself for getting aroused by that idea.

Don't get me wrong. I feel guilty for what happened and I love Hank. I never want to hurt him and I feel really bad about my idiotic mistake. I still think of telling him but it's not possible to tell him if I don't know who that guy was.

Wait. There is another option. What if the guy I had sex last night told others? What if Paul heard or witnessed what happened? What if he just wanted to have a taste of me, thinking I'm on the market? I feel horrible now. I hope this is not the case. I hope Paul was the one who fucked me.

We had lunch with Alice the next day. I told her what happened and she couldn't put a finger on it as well. She just told me to be careful how I act. I guess she was worried that I would find myself in bed with Paul while investigating. Thinking like that gets me horny, so she was right to be worried.

Two days later, I am with my friends from work, having lunch. This afternoon, I will be at the pub with Alice. For our mission.

Right after we asked for the check, I see Jeremy, having lunch alone, sitting at the bar. I excuse myself after dropping some money on the table and walk to him.

"Hey, Jeremy!"

"Oh, Carol, hi!" he closes his mouth until he finishes chewing what he has in it.

"What are you doing here?" His work place is not in this area.

"I'm going to meet a client in an hour, so I'm spending time here." Smiling as he always does. He doesn't act even a bit weird. I want to make sure. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I can't believe how crazy it was. I mean your party. I guess I drank a bit too much." Giggling again.

"Yeah, the party was heated. I think you weren't the only one who drank like that. A few idiots have puked in the house."

I guess Jeremy has no idea what happened that night.

"I'm sure I haven't done that. Even if they had to carry me home that night." I probably was standing a bit too close to him. I step back when he looks at me silently. Should I ask him about his friend?

But he's still looking at me in a weird way. I guess standing there without talking was odd. "So, did anything else happen that night? Naughty stuff?" I can't believe I asked that. If he knows about me, he will think that I'm a complete slut.

"Naughty? What do you mean?"

"Alice told me that I tried to kiss her, that kind of stuff." I have to stop talking.

"Oh, I saw that. That was hot. You were surrounded by a crowd. Good thing Hank missed it because I guess a few attempts to grope your bottom took place in that chaos."

"What? Fuck! I get out of control when I drink too much. You know what I mean." And I wink at him. I'm trying to act cool about being naughty and crazy that night; he may have heard things and he may spill them out. He just smiles.

"So, are you saying you didn't get lucky that night?"

"Oh, that."

What?

"That, what?"

"You know we don't kiss and tell."

"Real gentleman. Do you think she feels lucky, then?" I know I'm pushing too hard but there's still a possibility of me being that unlucky girl. Jeremy is not someone I would want to spend my affair opportunity for.

"What do you think?" He smirks. Oh, my; he smirks.

Wait. He's not asking me how I feel, he's asking my guess, apparently.

"Confidence! That's what a girl wants to see, nice." I realize that I don't want to learn even if he was the one. I prefer the "anonymous fucker" instead of him. Plus, he is far from seeing me as a woman.

"Anyway, girls are waiting for me, bye." I say and walk out.

It's not possible for him to be that one. And, he doesn't have a single bone which could make me desire him. I'll ask Alice to find his friend.

I kept Hank away from me for a few days, just in case he would feel something odd. I was worried. I've heard stories about loosened up vaginas but not about real people I know. Either way, he could think that my pussy felt different than what he was used to; I know there's such a thing. Also, it was still sore two days after the party. He asked me if there was something wrong, probably because of my occupied moments. But after a couple of days, I managed to hide my concerns.

Since I have no memories of that sex, I didn't compare it with what we have with Hank. We started having sex as usual which was Ok. By Ok, I'm not making it mediocre. I said Ok because there were no problems or missing feelings.

I just wondered how I felt that night and this had a tiny effect on my enthusiasm during sex. Not much, just as if something was missing. Something I didn't even know. Ok, only once, I thought about Paul when having sex with Hank. It was a hot moment besides being wrong.

I did something wrong, dirty and naughty. Aren't those ingredients of hot sex? It's only normal for me to find them arousing and probably missing in our sex. Hank is a good lover but none of the above apply to the sex we have.

Other than my tiny curiosity, life seemed to be normal.

I was waiting for Alice to call me these days, since she told me that she was going to try and learn about Jeremy's friend.

Finally, I see her name on my phone. She quickly starts telling me what happened. She has seen Jeremy and asked him "You had a funny friend, what was his name?"

Jeremy's answer was interesting. "Lucas? He's nowhere near funny. Unless you're mentioning how he remains unresponsive during his bawdy conversations. He'll be with us at the pub tonight."

I'm still silent because I'm trying to analyze that short description of the guy.

Alice says "We're in a pickle."

"Why? If he's making indecent conversations, that might be the reason he drew my attention, right?"

"Yes, maybe. But even so, he said that he is an unresponsive guy. How will you understand if he's acting weird or as himself?"

"You're right. We'll see."

"Carol?"

"Yes?"

"Isn't it bothering you to be there? With Hank by your side?"

"It is but what can I do? Hank will be there even if I don't go. If someone wants to gossip, they will talk about me looking at him."

"I know."

"I screwed everything up, I'm aware of that. Don't let my nerveless appearance confuse you. You know I'm like that. I don't dwell on stuff I can't change and I don't show my mood. I just want to tell Hank what happened before he hears it from someone else."

"I still don't think that this is a good idea. If it was Paul, he's married and he wouldn't tell it around. If he's not stupid. If we eliminated Jeremy, there's this Lucas guy. We'll see about him tonight, hopefully. And, there's the Hank factor. I guess no one would want to be his target. Whoever it was, he has to be feeling lucky for the freebie."

"Freebie?"

"I mean lottery."

I'm not feeling good about being someone's lucky prize that night, especially bearing all the risks without having any of the perks of that. But there's nothing I can do.

"You may be right. Let's see that guy and we'll talk later."

We're at the pub, standing close to Jeremy and his friends. I keep an eye on them, especially to that guy, named Lucas. He looks at me time to time. One or two times he smiled at me. I first thought that this was a clue but I guess that's what any guy would do if he found me staring at him. He may be thinking that I admire him and can't take my eyes off of him.

I feel Alice's hand holding mine and I'm dragged towards them. Time to find out.

We start talking to Jeremy and Lucas looks at me all the time. When he starts to smile wickedly, Alice and I share a look, we both think that he could be the one. It looks like it. You don't do that to someone you just met.

12