Moot Point - Gentlemen's Club

Story Info
Was the husbands' bi-monthly secret event infiltrated?
4.5k words
3.03
18.1k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/18/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another story for the Moot Point series. For the ones who haven't read others before, all stories are unrelated and all stories have some parts left in the dark. This one gives enough hint about that part.

Possible cheating and troubled mood exist in story, as always.

--------------------------

"Can we have some butter too? If there's left some?"

Todd looked at Arnie, knowing what he was doing. He skipped the gym that week and the old 'fat' jokes were on the table after a few years.

They were roommates at university and Arnie always loved to mock Todd anyway he could think of. They were still kind of best friends but he never liked that stupid conversation. He lost his extra 4-5 pounds recently, which was the cause of that sort of sarcasm.

But the jokes never stopped; every time he ate too much, every time he skipped the gym, it was back.

He wasn't sure what was bothering Arnie. That he had to go to the gym alone or was it about some sort of undying grudge against him. Todd was smarter, taller and he always had a more balanced life than him. He had lots of friends but he never thought that Arnie had a problem with any of those.

"I'm married now, I don't need six packs, you superficial cunt!"

"Hey!" Hilda interrupted "There are ladies here."

Hilda was Todd's first girlfriend, whom he started dating in their senior year and they got married a year later. She was a hottie back then and she didn't change much in those 4 years. Her chestnut color hair, her green eyes, her soft beauty hit Todd at first sight.

Both Todd and Arnie found her attractive before they met her. When they had a chance to talk to her, they understood that she was hotter than she looked. Arnie was trying to get into her pants, without any further intents when Todd fell in love with her, just listening to her talk. Hilda liked Todd's sweet interest and they started dating.

This wasn't an issue for Arnie, he was already chasing another girl. So, this couldn't be the reason for all that sarcasm. It had to be about not growing up yet.

Arnie was changing girlfriends every month back then but he settled for Dana after he met her at a business meeting. They got married a year after Todd and Hilda did. She was an interesting woman. Her body looked perfect but Todd always thought that her face was a bit bony and her behaviors were a bit too cold. He never understood why Arnie married her. She didn't look like a lovable woman. With her dark hair and blue eyes, she was attractive, just not warm enough to love.

He hated how she called his name. It sounded like a broken accent but he knew she was doing it on purpose, calling him 'Toad'.

Since they both were married, it became a routine for them to have brunch every Sunday in the club near the lake. This was the place where most of their friends from college hung out.

It was good that Hilda and Dana got along well. They even had a girls' night out once a month.

The only annoyance was Arnie's sarcastic jokes about Todd. Especially in front of Hilda. But he didn't care much.

When Todd was passing the butter plate to Arnie, looking at his snob smirk, they heard Matt.

"There you are. Can I have the boys for a moment, ladies?"

Matt was eyeing the guys to follow him, he had news.

They had a secret. It started two years before.

Some guys from their year and a few others who were brought and vetted by those 'members' had a circle of 'confidants'.

It wasn't a club; it wasn't a group with a name or a leader. This was a group which had more than 40 people in it, all guys. They communicated face to face or called each other when necessary. Just to tell the others where the next event was going to happen.

Three or four initiators of this group arranged a club or a restaurant every two months, made sure that no customers or strangers were let in and organized this bi-monthly gathering. At first it wasn't that fancy but in time, it started to get colorful.

The main idea was to come together and invite escorts to that place, enjoy themselves till the morning.

Lately, it became more sophisticated. Lately, they had dressing codes for that particular event, they wore masks and the escorts were also asked to dress accordingly.

A few months ago, the code was 'medieval times'. That party was one of the best ones.

Arnie and Todd always went there together and the wives knew such gatherings as one of the "boys being cavemen" nights. Where they drank till the morning, swearing and cursing at each other freely.

They changed clothes on the way there and back home.

They had trouble finding clothes for that event and Todd ruined the costume he rented that night so he had to buy it before throwing it away. But it was worth it. He always liked those white stockings women wore in those times - of course as far as he knew from the movies - and that redhead girl who ruined his costume looked gorgeous in her costume. The worst part of those gatherings was that the girls were warned not to share their contact information with any of the guests. He would love to call her again.

Anyway, the boys excused themselves and followed Matt.

"Ok, this time we have a large place. It was a small theater once but it's sold and they will start renovating it next month into some sort of a club. So, we even got a permission to break down a few walls they put a cross on, meaning it's safe to knock down. It will be super fun."

"Is it good that it's a large place?" Arnie asked. He was thinking that it would be more efficient with the escorts in a packed place. Also, he liked to see what others were doing. Even more, he liked the others to see him on duty. He liked to show off.

But Todd preferred to be left alone with the girls. Large place was good for him.

"Don't worry, you're not the only perv. We have a better lit section, so you people can hump the girls while talking to each other there. We, the decent people can use the remaining building for ourselves when you're there. It will be nice for me to concentrate on the girl, knowing that no one is staring at my ass."

Todd was nodding seriously, while Arnie was smiling, thinking that this was a compliment for him.

"Dress code or context? Is it planned yet?" Todd was really into this. At first, he was hesitant but he was making up for his innocent years in university like that.

"70's. Go wild."

"Come on man! Guy's clothes were ridiculous back then!" Todd wanted to impress the escort girls. To him, this was sort of a date.

Matt said "Who cares? The girls were hot back then."

"They were hot, right." Todd was enthusiastic in a second.

"Oh, I already know how to wear!" Arnie was very happy.

Both looked at him, waiting for the details.

"Tony Manero!"

"Who?"

"Oh, come on! Saturday Night Fever, Travolta man!" posing like him.

They both smiled and nodded, they weren't sure they watched the movie. But they definitely knew the pose.

"Next Saturday. I will give you the exact address on Thursday."

They returned to their table talking about Matt's nonexistent basketball skills, mocking him.

"How can he still challenge us? Last time he couldn't let alone touch, see the ball."

"Thanks to me, you're welcome." Arnie was still pushing Todd's buttons.

They were good about this. They knew how to keep the girls in the dark.

Hilda was looking at them, a bit judgmentally. Then she looked at Dana, seeing her smile, she smiled too. The guys were still arguing about which one was better at basketball, they missed the brief blush on the girls' faces.

On Thursday Matt called Todd and gave him the address.

"Ok, I'll tell him. Will that redhead come again? The one from the medieval event?"

"What redhead? Dude, there were 50 girls that night. You're funny. But, no. We found a different guy, who asked for less. This could be our top event, we reached 52 gents and 60 girls will come."

"Ok. Anyway, I'll tell Arnie." He wished the redhead came.

Arnie picked him up at night and they stopped at a gas station to change their clothes. Todd had an orange-brown jacket, a white shirt with flowers on it and dark brown bell-bottom pants. Arnie kept his promise and he wore a white suit and a white vest, black shirt. Todd was surprised how he managed to make his hair like that in no time.

"Ready?" asked Arnie.

Todd put his large colormatic glasses on and said "When you are."

They got excited when they were walking to the building from parking lot. The boys did good, they dimmed the outer lights and made it like it was the entrance of a disco. They walked in and the music, the disco ball, anyone they saw inside; it felt like 70s.

"I already feel..." Todd noticed that Arnie had already left him. He was entertaining some escort girls with the long-time-cliche dance moves from the movie.

He walked around to see the setting. As Matt said, there were two lounge-like sections which had cushion, soft looking couches everywhere. The hall was dimly lit and there were many shady spots that had similar couches on the corners. Since he found his spot, it was time to find a girl. He got himself a drink and walked around. Most girls were wearing miniskirts, long boots. Most had strange hair styles or hats and of course hot masks. They all looked attractive. Since he didn't see any girl that he wouldn't want to jump, he didn't want to rush in. He chatted with some of them, got another drink and watched the guys picking up girls one by one.

He was checking an auburn girl out. Her body in those clothes was incredible. Just when he was thinking of approaching her, Arnie walked out of the lounge without his pants and underwear on. He was showing off to girls and everyone around, with his trunk swaying between his legs. He walked to the auburn hottie and held her hand to take her to the lounge. The girl hesitated for a second, probably feeling anxious about the size. But Arnie thought she was shy. Matt told them some of the girls were new in this.

He dragged her to one of the dark corners in the hall. Todd was disappointed because he was already set to go for that girl. Then he got startled with the loud noise and cheering sounds. The guys were knocking down one of the walls. He walked there, to watch them. When he remembered that he was wasting time, he turned around to see a long-legged hottie looking in his eyes. She had to be standing right behind him. She looked gorgeous in the colorful loosened blouse, brown velvet miniskirt and those mid-heeled shoes.

And, apparently, this escort girl saw him and found him attractive. She chose him. That was what he liked.

"Hi, I'm Todd" he said. Since she found him attractive, he was going to play some flirtation games so he wasn't going to feel that she was just fucking him for money. It was better this way. Without wondering if the this was a mundane duty for the escort girl or not. But he remembered that it wasn't a good idea giving his name in such a setting. Especially after that much effort to keep everything confidential.

But she didn't answer. She held his hand and started walking. He followed her to the dark corner, which was near the spot Arnie and the girl disappeared in. She pushed him on the couch, removed her panties, put them in his mouth. This was getting hotter every second.

He could barely see her when she unzipped his trousers and fished for his cock. 'That's what I call a party' he thought when she was sucking him.

She didn't linger much, she stood up, straddled him and positioned his cock before she slowly sat on it. He wanted to talk but he didn't want to take those delicious panties out of his mouth.

She started to moan in his ear. When he removed the panties to talk, she started to kiss him passionately. The grunts from the adjacent spot were getting more audible every second. Arnie was making an escort girl pant like that. He was right to be proud of that junk.

The girl on Todd's lap chuckled, she had to be hearing those sounds too. That girl's moans got louder when the girl took one of her breasts out of her blouse and gave it to Todd's mouth. It was delicious, this was nothing like paid sex. He felt like he was having an affair.

It was obvious that the girl was covering her mouth to stop herself from screaming, she wasn't that successful. There was some sort of carnage there. And the girl on Todd's lap got even more excited hearing those. She started to grind him roughly, still keeping his mouth on her breast. It was obvious that she was about to cum.

She pulled his hair back and down, making him look up and she covered his mouth with her lips. He was over the clouds; this sex was so good. Either she was salivating or she was doing it on purpose. Her saliva was flooding down to his mouth and this was so hot. When she started to convulse, she moved her mouth to his ear, slowly biting it. He was about to cum too.

It wasn't possible for him to hold it anymore as she started to hump him with full power. At her climax, she hissed "hmm, toad" just when he was about to cum, she stood up and gave him a handjob, pressing her breast on his mouth.

His eyes were open, trying to see her face but he was also cumming like crazy. It took only two seconds for him to recover himself, after seeing her wipe her hand on his shirt and disappear in the dark.

'Toad? Dana?' Was it possible? That had to be coincidence. He gave that girl his name and she could have pronounced it like that, especially at that moment. He could have heard it like that. If so, what did that mean? Did he have an unconscious desire for Dana? Or, did something on that girl remind him of her?

She was about the same height; her body could be similar to hers. She did have that bony structure on her face, as far as he could see.

He stood up to fix his clothes. He walked towards Arnie's spot, since she walked in that direction when leaving.

'Arnie...' he realized.

If what he thought at first had been true, if that was Dana, her husband was fucking some escort girl a few feet away, without knowing that his wife was being fucked by Todd.

He felt bad. Then he started to defend himself, thinking that he had no idea who she was and he didn't participate in the selection process of that match.

He timidly walked a few steps, thinking that Arnie was finished with that girl. Then he heard the muffled gagging sounds. He was probably deepthroating the poor girl. He thought of asking him if he saw the girl but he hesitated. It could mean that he asked him about his wife, right after he fucked her.

He walked past them, looking around. He had to see her to make sure he was mistaken.

When he was leaving that area he heard the girl's grunts again, followed by Arnie's voice "Can't get enough of it, huh?".

'Showoff bastard' Todd was thinking when Arnie said "You should have preferred the lounge, so you could see and admire what you've been worshipping like that."

'Idiot!' Todd thought, changing his direction after making sure that the dark-haired girl wasn't in that area. He spent more than half an hour, checked every girl - dressed or not - but she wasn't anywhere. This made him even more uncomfortable. No escort would have left that early.

His troublesome mood prevented him from getting another girl, he spent his time drinking. During this period, Arnie dragged two other girls into that lounge.

He acted tired on their way back home.

Arnie said "I guess this was the best of all. I fucked 4 girls tonight, what about you?"

"I was a bit tired after the first one, I guess I drank more than I should."

"Oh, you're such a momma's boy. I made those girls my bitches. They couldn't get enough."

"Yeah, that's the opposite of the attitude we expect from a girl we paid to do that."

"Fuck you, how many escort girls did you see who groan like that?"

"And groan means pleasure, right?"

"Oh, don't take it out of me. Next time drink less."

Arnie annoyed Todd talking like that. He wanted that girl to be Dana.

"I don't have a problem with tonight. The girl who picked me fucked me like a wild animal. She practically raped me. I'm satisfied both physically and mentally. She made me her man tonight."

"It's good that they aren't paid to make you feel like that."

They stopped talking.

They changed their clothes at the same gas station and Arnie dropped him off.

The next morning, Hilda woke Todd up "We're going to be late for brunch."

He had no idea what happened at night and even if he was almost sure that he was a moron thinking like that at night, there was guilt.

They were escort girls, brought by some person that even the Todd or Arnie didn't know. Their meeting was secret and all these facts aside, why would Dana pick him to fuck even if she managed to slip herself in with those escort girls? There was no logic in that.

There was a faint feeling, wishing it was her. Just because Todd annoyed him that much lately. And because it could feel nice, fucking that snob wife of his, showing her the 'Toad'. But he knew he didn't show her anything, she was the one who showed the other one. She practically used him, almost raped him on that couch. And even if he didn't want to admit, he witnessed how her husband made an escort girl orgasm a few times; so, this was all nonsense.

He decided to forget that and act normal as possible.

When they were sitting at the table as usual, Arnie said "We don't have much appetite today, I guess?" looking at Todd.

He indeed didn't eat much that day, he was still not in the mood.

"So, you decided to get in shape huh? I thought a few pounds didn't matter when you're married." He was taunting him, probably trying to annoy him reminding him the night before.

He didn't answer. He looked at Hilda, he saw that she looking around, not interested in this conversation.

When he looked at Dana, she was looking at her plate in a strange way, he thought she was smiling. Then she briefly looked at him and she blushed a bit. That wasn't normal. There was something going on. She touched Hilda's arm and said, "Accompany me to the restroom please."

When the girls left, Arnie was looking at his phone, while Todd was thinking. Could it be true? Was it possible if Dana came there to fuck him? He felt flattered about this thought, just for a second. Then he felt a bit guilty, looking at Arnie.

But his mood got worse when he thought of Hilda. He loved her very much; he was being naughty for the last two years but they were escorts. They didn't mean anything. And Dana? She was her friend. This was a big thing. Two people she trusted betrayed her, if it was true. There was no possible way for him to save his marriage if she learned that.

When the girls returned, he smiled and acted normal.

He couldn't help but look at Hilda and Dana time to time. He was checking if everything was under control. Hilda was acting a bit distant at that moment and he wondered what they talked when they were gone. Dana wouldn't have told her such a thing, even if that was her.

One of those times, he caught Dana looking at him and she glanced away when he did. She had that annoying, subtle smile on her face, even when she looked away. Then he looked at Hilda. She was looking at Arnie. Did she know something? Was she trying to figure things out? They didn't talk much that day.

They had a poker night that Monday and Todd lost a lot to Arnie. He couldn't stop teasing him "Is there anything more you can bet on, Toddy boy? Maybe your lucky hours are starting."

He hated him at that moment. He was lucky the whole night, that was nothing to brag about.

He decided to assume that he fucked Dana that night. He wanted this to be the truth.

"Nah, I still feel like a winner" he said confidently 'consider this money as the payment for Dana's cunt' he thought, to feel better.

That Sunday, Arnie picked them up. As usual, they were at the club again.

12