All Comments on 'Moral Climate Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
JACK K. EAT YOUR HEART OUT

now after the Dirty Dozen. Its off to corporate. TK U MLJ LV NV

DG HearDG Hearover 11 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Chapters are a bit short but they are all now submitted to Literotica. This is Ch. 2 of six. It would have been a really long read in one submission. If you prefer to read it all at once it will only be a few days before Lit posts all the chapters.

With Respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
After reading what he did witht he wives

I didn't like it and gave you a one for the story. There was nothing romantic about it at all.

DG HearDG Hearover 11 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

I put all chapters in the Romance category. I got complaints last time when I used different ones. Can't please everyone. I did mention in chapter one that some chapters could be put in different categories. Sorry if anyone gets offended but it is a sexual website. Most of the other chapters are more in tune with the romantic category.

DG

DunaDunaover 11 years ago

I wait for all chapters and I will read step by step............

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Not very exciting or interesting

But it is meat and potatoes... The Nony Mouse really surprised me with his negative comment. Then I got to thinking that this was due to the Romantic classification! Really doing a long line of wives without much characterization is not Romantic! Also the Paula bit was far from Romantic even though it seemed to have led to marriage.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Interesting question

I have read the last chapters, so will Tina do same to Jeff as these wives in this chapter or she belongs to those 45% minority of the wives whose are not extramarital sex in lifetime?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting supporting chapter but kind of flat.

4*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

“I almost always let the wife initiate the sex.”

BUT he knew that they were married, that makes him an asshole as far as I’m concerned.

When he finally settles down, I hope that his wife cheats on him.

This comment was written at the end of Chapter 02.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES