Moral Delights Bk. 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
Delight is kicked out of the closet and her home.
4.7k words
4.52
4.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

All characters are 18+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

I pushed open the diner's doors. This was one of the few places I knew that would be open all night. It was clean and safe, I really wanted to sleep in a bed but life had made that option hard. I could always go home. My stomach tightened at the thought. My anger flared. No I had money, I had a job that paid well. I should not be homeless. I hadn't thought when I walked out the door I would struggle to find a place to stay.

My bag was heavy, most of my life was inside it and my back hurt from dragging it around. Maybe I should have gone to work. I could afford a room at a cheap inn, but they seemed to be gross so far. Better accommodations had turned me away, being nineteen seemed to make life harder. I still had the rest of the year to finish my final year of high school. This made things harder. Answering questions about work and school had people turning me away.

I walked to the booths. I found an empty one not far from the door. I slid my bag down and sat across from it.

I could have stayed with Kel and her mother. But her dad was my father's best friend and Kel's mother, my mother's best friend, so I could see what would happen. Her father would take my father's side, and our mothers would be doing damage control. I didn't want Kel getting kicked out of her home for me: it would not only ruin her home life, but her chances to go to JCU as well. We also shared a fence. I would hear the fighting from her room. Not to mention I could hear her family fighting before I left.

A waitress came to take my order, I smiled and asked for a steak, salad, a glass of water and a glass of coke. I sat looking at my phone, trying to find a place to stay, either temporary or permanent. While I searched, I heard the door open and didn't bother looking up. I could feel tears welling up.

"Delight?"

The voice was one I knew. It was Lori and her wife, Cody. Lori was 5'8", with long black hair and hazel eyes. Her body was fit but curvy. Cody, on the other hand, was muscular, her broad shoulders hinting at her being a swimmer; blonde hair and blue eyes standing at a good 6'1". They were both a bit taller than my 5'1".

Don't get me wrong, I'm stunning. Working as a stripper and competing in gymnastics for most of my life had me fit. Long, dark brown hair and dark eyes that looked almost black. I had the caramel skin that people wanted, and my body was plumper than the two ladies standing at the end of the booth.

I looked up at them. Their smiles faded when they saw my unleashed tears. I wiped my eyes and put on the best smile I could. Shit, they were my best clients. I couldn't afford to let them see me like this.

"Lori. Cody. I didn't know you came here." The tremor in my voice was soft but there.

I stood up to greet them. I was in a hoodie and baggy pants, not my regular work clothes. I should have been working tonight, meaning they had come out to Sophie's and I hadn't been there. Maybe that's why they're here and earlier than when they usually left the club.

I moved forward shaking their hands before pulling my large bag off the seat, moving it to the floor. They both looked down at the heavy burden. I had a no-touching rule however the two women wore two I really would not mind touching me. The handshake left me with a slight tingle in my hand.

"Please, join me."

It was the least I could do. The diner was full, they were good people and maybe I could take my mind off my life for a while. I sat down again, sliding across the seat to the window.

"Sorry, I wasn't at work tonight. I had things I needed to deal with."

I felt my tears well up again and dabbed my eyes with a napkin, taking a breath and trying to not break down once more.

Lori slid in beside me, and Cody sat across from me.

"Umm ... Delight?" Lori was softer this time. When I looked up, there was worry on both their faces.

"Sam," I flinched at my name. My name sounded like an insult now. The way my father had said it made me flinch when people used it. How can your own name be like a swear word? "But please, feel free to still call me Delight. I think I like that name more anyway." They both noticed my reaction to my name.

The waitress returned with my two drinks and looked over at Lori and Cody, nodding as if she knew Lori and Cody too.

"Jen, good to see you. We'll have our usual," said Lori and then ordered for them both.

Great ... they were regulars here. I pulled my two drinks closer, I didn't normally drink caffeine at all but I was planning to stay awake all night so it was going to be needed.

Jen smiled and moved away while I took a drink of water. Now what am I meant to do? I'm a stripper and they were my clients. I see them every week -- Friday, Saturday and Sunday but this was not our usual meet up.

"What happened?" said Cody, unfazed at seeing someone upset. Afterall, Cody was a doctor who helped many of my coworkers and the other girls out. She even had a downtown clinic specialising in women's health.

I took a deep breath to calm myself.

I hung my head, not wanting to break down again or even think about crying.

"I got kicked out of home."

Lori put her hand on mine, and Cody mirrored her on the other one.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Mind telling us why?" Lori asked, her voice smooth and soothing.

I took a deep breath, it was the only thing helping me keep my shit together.

"I came home three days ago and found a bunch of flowers on the front doorstep, no note or anything, so I just picked them up and went in. I told Mum I had found them and my father, he just blew up. He started shouting about how I was a sinner and was going to hell. He said he would not have me under his roof to drag his family to hell with me. He told me I was no longer welcome in his home, and he was done funding me. I was unsure what had happened. I just packed a bag and left. I called a friend and slept on her sofa." I stopped then. A tear fell, I took another drink and after a few moments of calming down I kept going. Both women waited without rushing me. I continued. "I heard from my brother that Jonna had turned up and asked my father if she could date me."

Truth was him kicking me out didn't hurt, it was my mum. She started fighting with him. by the sound of her voice they had been fighting for a while before I got home. I didn't want to think about that. I was still so angry with her. She never once said don't leave, she just fought with him more, in the end I packed a bag and left. She had called and I had ignored her and her attempts to contact me. For the first time I felt betrayed by my mother. Truth was I could not take it anymore, living in the same home with him was destroying me.

I knew I was being stubborn but I had never felt this way before. Not when it came to my mother. She had always put me first, she had always had my back and right now deep down I knew she did. I was just so angry with her for putting up with this for so long.

A hand moved back and forth over mine. I didn't look up. I stared at the table where my tears had fallen.

"I found out later that Jonna had thought that I would go running to her if I had been kicked out ... which is stupid. I've declined her requests for a date more than once but she just doesn't accept 'No'."

I used the napkin to wipe my eyes. Their hands were comforting as each of them made short cycles across mine with their thumbs. The fact that I was letting them touch my hands was oddly comforting. I was missing human contact. I did notice they kept their hands on mine not moving up my arm. it would be nice to have their hands move up my arms. Cody snapped me out of my growing fantasy.

"So, where are you staying now?" asked Cody. I shrugged.

"At first I stayed with a friend, but she soon made it clear that she wanted sex in exchange, so that didn't work. Then another friend, but her partner was too worried I would sleep with her girlfriend and well ... that's why I was looking for a room when you came in." My voice sounded pathetic. I left out that every decent hotel had declined me. Apparently money meant nothing if you were nineteen.

My whole life was gone. College was everything a nineteen-year-old was meant to do and it was in jeopardy. Sure, I had some money and I worked (plus my mother had given me a credit card years ago, I never used it as I had my own money but even hotels had refused to take it). Shit I am a stripper but I was dressed normally when I had tried to get a hotel room. I even offered them to contact my mother but they had declined. I could afford rent and being able to afford to live was not the problem. I felt my life implode again as I had no real options. My head fell into my hands, landing on top of the hands holding onto mine.

A sound came from the side of me, mugs were being set down. I looked over. My food! I had forgotten how hungry I was. Being so food oriented, it was just what I needed.

I didn't look at them. I just let the silence surround me as I started to eat. It was Lori who spoke first;

"I know this will be strange and all, but we have a spare room you can use until you sort something else out."

My head turned so fast I thought I would have whiplash.

"I, um, I don't know..." My voice trailed off. I frowned, I had no better offer, and before they had come in, I was looking at a taxi across town to a flea-ridden room that may or may not lock. Truth was I trusted them not once had they pushed my boundaries or crossed the line in any way. I knew a fair bit about them; they liked to talk to me about more than my body. more Lori then Cody but I got the feeling Cody was flustered around me.

"I'll pay you."

Cody tapped my hand and I looked over to her.

"We'll talk about it in the morning. For now, you eat, and then we'll head out and you can get some rest." Could she tell how tired and worn out I was?

I just nodded but hadn't started eating again. My mind was racing. Was this a good idea? All I knew about them was their names and a fair bit of information I got from work or by dancing for them. Most of my coworkers knew them in some way. though none really talked about how they knew them other than Cody being a doctor I knew Lori was a lawyer. I was sure that my co-workers were telling the truth. but it was hard to lie for eight months, I did trust them more then anyone else at work, my boss included.

Lori spoke now, more forceful than Cody.

"Delight, please eat."

I nodded and started eating. The food was good. I had only stopped in here once or twice before and, even then, had not gotten food. I'm a fast eater and so the food just seemed to disappear before me. People wonder where it all goes but the truth is, I spend a minimum of six hours at work dancing, so I need the energy.

The plate was clean and both drinks were gone, a chuckle came from both women.

"Do you always eat like that?" Lori asked.

I blinked, confused.

"Yes, I always eat fast."

I cleaned my face and hands with a napkin.

"I think Lori was talking more about the look on your face."

I had no idea what she meant but answered anyway.

"I missed lunch."

I pulled my wallet out, went to pay and was promptly waved away by Jen. I frowned but noticed Jen's eyes landed on Lori, telling me Lori had paid already.

"Really, I can pay."

I looked at the waitress. Jen shrugged at me like it was not her problem. It was paid, that's all she cared about.

Lori and Cody stood up. Cody had my bag. I followed behind them, not sure what to do.

"You didn't have to pay," was all I said, catching up to them.

"I wanted to. So, stop complaining," Lori's voice was kind but firm.

I closed my mouth.

The two women led me to a car; a cherry-red BMW that appeared fully customised. I knew they'd have the money. After all, they paid for a good nine dances every week, for months now and I was not cheap.

My bag was placed in the boot and Cody drove while Lori spoke to me, turning slightly in her seat so as both Cody and I were in her sight.

"Relax, we don't expect anything from you," she said.

I nodded.

"I'm sorry for all this," I said, "I just can't believe she forced me to come out like that. I didn't even get a chance to defend myself or say it was all a lie or anything! He just took Jonna's word and kicked me out. I found out later that apparently she told them we had been dating for months. She even showed them a group photo where she just happened to be next to me."

"So, how do you know Jonna?" asked Lori. "Work?" Her face stared at me kindly and her hand snaked out and touched my knee. I didn't flinch from her, her hand was comforting me.

Strangely I didn't pull away like I normally did. My eyes drifted to her hand. They had never touched me before tonight. They knew I had rules about touching. When I looked up I could see the question on Lori's face. She was ready to pull away. It felt good to have them touch me. her hands were so soft, I placed a hand on her hand and took a breath. I didn't want her to pull away.

"Oh, no. School. We were friends. Close friends. After a while it became obvious she had a crush on me and had it for a while. I just don't like her like that, I Also wasn't ready to come out and openly date a woman. She was out. She seemed to think that I was going to be with her. but honestly I never saw her like that.," I paused and sighed before going on. "In fact, I don't think I ever actually told her I'm a lesbian. She just assumed I was and she kept pressing me, hoping I'd say yes. She'd drop all these hints and make suggestive comments. Then this rumour started saying we were dating. I found out she had started it. I was shocked more than anything. Her reason was, 'I'm going to be with her anyway.' So, she didn't see any problem with her behaviour. She probably still doesn't," I sighed again. "She's not a friend after all."

A bitter laugh escaped my throat as Lori nodded and Cody agreed.

"Delight, it sounds like she is in need of some help. She's maybe even dangerous. You should be careful of her," Cody said. I nodded, not wanting to think about it that deeply. "Almost there," she added, turning into the underground carpark of a tall building that looked like it was made up of several apartments.

I watched both nervous and excited as Cody expertly slid the car into a vacant space.

"Here we are." she said.

Her and Lori both swiftly exited the car. Closing the door behind me, I moved towards the boot but Cody grabbed my bag first and ignored me when I tried to take it or ask for it.

Lori linked her arm with mine and led me to the lift. Before long, the lift had stopped at the top floor. They had to use a key card thing to even get there. I was in awe. This was way nicer than I had thought.

"Come one, I'll show you around," said Lori, arm still linked in mine.

The floor was dark hardwood. The furnishings were wooden but modern and looked handmade, authentic as if they were meant to be.

Before I could say a word, I was directed outside to a garden area. On one side, a small patio section held a twelve seater garden table and a few deck chairs. The other side there was a few yards of grass and a smattering of pot plants: some looked to be roses, others simple bushes. A string of fairy lights weaved around the entire garden, making the space look almost fairy tale like in the soft glow of moonlight.

"This place is amazing. Is the whole floor yours?" I looked from one to the other. Lori patted my hand.

"Yes and we have a spare room. You can stay as long as you need."

She led me through to the kitchen. It was not very large but seemed to have the basic needs: gas cooker/ oven, fridge, the island held sink with some counter space on either side. The dishwasher was under it, and two doors to, I guessed, what would be a pantry and a storage area.

"Oh and help yourself to the food and drinks," Cody said. "Please don't be shy."

I just nodded and smiled, shocked by it all.

On the other side of a medium sized kitchen bench was a large dining room table and then past that, the living room. The entire space was open living and even standing in the kitchen, I could clearly see the large flat screen on the wall. There were two three seater sofas and they were the centerpiece of the room, deliberately arranged around a coffee table so that either watching TV or conversation was easy and comfortable. Against the glass wall that showed the garden was a two-seater. From its position, I could imagine it would get the sun at some point and it seemed a perfect spot for reading or journal writing.

Without a word, Cody walked off. I turned and looked at Lori with alarm.

"Don't fret, she'll be back."

"Oh, okay," was all I could say, starting to feel quietly overwhelmed.

Lori led me into a hallway. She pointed to the three doors on the right side: the lavatory, a bathroom with shower and all the basic bathroom needs, and a closed door.

"My office is locked when I'm not in it," she said with a smile.

I knew Lori was a lawyer, but I was starting to think this could cost even more than what a lawyer or a doctor made. No wonder both worked. It certainly cost more than what I could afford ... but I didn't want to be rude so maybe a night would work. I could have a good night's sleep and find something the next day. I mentally tallied my savings and realised, Yes, that could work. Afterall, I wasn't entirely poor, I made a fair bit off dancing, but now that my family wouldn't pay for my college fees, I needed all the money I could get.

At the end of the hall were two doors, one at the very end and one to the left. Cody stepped out of the left. She smiled.

"I put your bag in there." She tapped the door at the end of the hallway. "This is our room. If you need anything, you can knock. Oh, and we should swap contact information just in case of an emergency or something." Her voice was soft and caring, but heavily hinted at her doctor side.

I felt my stomach tighten, again. Was I fooling myself? How could I afford rent here? What if I couldn't find anything at all? I felt myself starting to panic. It must have shown on my face. I opened my mouth to speak and Lori silenced me.

"Now, not a word and don't you worry about anything for the rest of night either. So, how about you have a nice relaxing shower, go to bed and get some much needed sleep. We can talk in the morning and sort out everything then."

I nodded, suddenly bone tired. I turned and smiled at both women, nodding slightly, not trusting myself to speak clearly.

"Oh ... and for now," added Cody, "if you go down on the lift, you won't be able to get back up until we let you in. But we'll have a key for you tomorrow." I gave her my phone number and they both sent a text. My phone dinged in my pocket.

I walked into their guest bedroom and it didn't look like a guest room to me. To the left, half a wall held a TV almost as big as the one in the lounge and the other half was all built in wardrobes. On the right side of the room, a wooden framed queen-sized bed, with matching bedside tables. At the far end of the room, I noticed a curtain. I looked over my shoulder, and while the door was open, the women had left me alone. I stood there in a daze, but felt calm for the first time in the last few days.

I could hear sounds coming from what sounded like the kitchen, then footsteps coming closer. I was still staring at the doorway when Cody knocked.

"We are going to make some tea, would you like some before bed?"

I stood there blinking at her, not sure how to answer. I could feel the cola I had, I had ordered it thinking I would be up all night. I didn't need more caffeine.

"I only really drink water and juice," I blurted out in the end. Why did I have to sound like some dimwit right now?

12