Moral Delights Bk. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We do have OJ but maybe a warm milk would be better?" Her smile was kind and understanding.

I felt my lips shift into a smile as I nodded.

"That would be nice. Thank you."

"We will be in the kitchen."

Left alone, I unpacked my nightwear and headed to the shower. It was the best I had ever had. The water temperature was easily adjusted to 'perfect for me'. The showerhead sprayed me at high pressure and the soap and body wash were both fragrant and silky on my skin. I felt cleaner and fresher and more relaxed than I had ever been. I was in heaven.

Once dressed and ready for bed, I covered myself in an oversize shirt that hung below my knees and then joined them in the kitchen.

A hot mug of milk was placed before me. I sipped it, looking at them.

"So, what do you normally do on a night like this?" I asked. Wow, more dumb words were floating from my mouth. I knew what they did on nights like this.

Cody grinned at me, her teeth white and perfect.

"Well ... watch you dance. We're not normally home until late." I was kind of happy they had not gotten a dance from someone else, most of my other customers would have.

Her eyes drifted over my covered body, she knew what was under it. Then she looked away, almost as if she was scolding herself. I felt my face turning red as I drank. I decided it was best if I just didn't talk and feeling somewhat like a child, quietly finished my milk.

I stood, rinsed my mug and placed it in the dishwasher. They just watched me moving around their kitchen.

"I'm gonna go to bed now," I said, my face feeling like it was glowing red. I felt stupid and out of place.

I almost ran to the room. I quickly finished off the rest of my nightly routine; brushing my hair and teeth, moisturising my skin, buffing my nails.

I was just pulling the cover back, ready to slide into the cool, clean sheets when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said, turning around as the door opened and my two 'saviours' entered the room. Two sets of eyes fixed on me. I hadn't really thought about how I was dressed but noticed they both took in my small lacy 'boy shorts' and tight thin singlet. My large shirt was at the end of the bed now. Normally I slept naked but it seemed weird to be nude in someone else's home.

"We came to say good night and make sure you were okay," said Lori. They both came closer.

"I'm okay ... tired, but I'll feel better once I get a good night's sleep."

She nodded, smiled and pulled me into a gentle but firm hug. She held it until I relaxed. Her body felt warm against mine. My own body was heating up just feeling another pressed too tightly to me.

"Good night and sweet dreams, Delight," she said into my ear. Her voice sent a shiver up my spine and a jolt directly to my nipples and pussy. I felt my nipples going hard. There was no hiding it, not with this thin top and with such close contact. They had seen my nipples hard before, and well they had seen more of me then what was showing.

Lori let go and Cody took her place, also pulling me into a semi embrace. I felt so safe in her arms. She patted my head softly.

"Yes, Good night, Delight."

Her voice was husky; I had heard it before and imagined her using it when in heated passion with her wife. Another tingle surged through me. Cody let me go. They both moved back to the doorway.

"Good night," I stammered, "and thank you both."

I laid down in bed, I watched them turn out the main light, step out and close the door.

I leaned back and picked up my phone. I messaged Kel, my best friend.

D~ I found a place, I will see how long I can stay here tomorrow.

I took a photo of the room and then a selfie. I was blowing her a kiss.

K~ Nice, I feel better now. Sweet dreams, Love you.

D~ Me too. I miss you. Sweet dreams, Love you.

I hesitated for a moment, I had not told everyone what had happened. though I really missed talking to Doctor Santos. Tomorrow, once I was awake, she was coming off day shift and moving into night shifts. Working in an emergency as a surgeon meant her time was precious and I knew I would pass out before she got to answer me.

No Rita could wait till tomorrow as far as she knew I was asleep at home safe and sound.

I settled into bed, still slightly aroused but thankfully was asleep within seconds.

12