All Comments on 'More'

by joshuadara2002

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whew

Loved it! Brought back memories of the first time I had two men.....except they both fucked me.....and felt their hot, full loads of cum spray deep inside of me.....bareback is best!

I felt like such a slut...which I am....like most men

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

Nice build up. Loved the fact they were older, real men with hairy chests.

Redbird1376Redbird1376over 15 years ago
Hot furry fun!

Oh my god, man...this was only your first submission?

This was seriously one of the hottest, hairiest, cum-inducing stories I have ever read. I am not usually one for stories involving 3 or more people, but yours has done the trick! I was simply looking to kill some time at work by reading something hot and erotic...I got that, but that's not all I got!!! I sit here now, behind my desk at work, with cum all over the inside of my thighs, matting my fuzz onto my skin, dripping off of my cock, and with a VERY obvious stain/wet spot on the front of my khakis. And all of that without even touching my throbbing cock!!

You sir have some serious skills! To be able to elicit such a response from me (again, without me so much as even touching my own cock)...WOW. PLEASE keep it up!

PLEASE write more! I so badly want to read about what happens next with that hot, hairy, slutty Brian! I have never been into hairy guys, but the way you write about them makes me want to find some furry stranger on my ride home and let him fuck me dirty and rotten, hard and deep until we've both come so much that neither of us can walk.

FUCK, I'm so turned on right now by your story...well done, indeed. Fell free to email me if you'd like, and maybe I could float some ideas by you.

~Redbird

a1renosuckera1renosuckerover 13 years ago
hot

hot story, I remember my first time with two men, one in my ass, the other guy and I doing 69, that had to be the strongest load of cum I ever shot, I still get hard thinking about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot and steamy! I really enjoyed the feeling of freedom and the pleasuring release the guys experienced. I'm almost 85 and some of the feelings awakened in my memories and dreams have been missing for a long time. Thank you for stirring them up so vividly! No regrets!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous