More about Marianne's First Weekend

Story Info
Marianne hooks up Violet and she shares her with me.
3.7k words
4.4
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More about Marianne's First Weekend

Sunday. I felt a cold body entering my bed. A look at the phone clock - 8 a.m. I heard Marianne's voice: "I came earlier. I thought half an hour was a short time to cuddle. Besides, I felt alone in that big room."

I turned aside and pulled my knees up. Marianne sat her cold ass on my lap and sighed. I caressed her. First the head, then the neck and shoulders, finally her back for a long time.

I had been delaying as much as possible going to the bathroom, but now I had to. As quickly as possible. I took the opportunity to turn on the heating. I got back in bed and got stuck in Marianne's back. Her now hot ass after the relief and the cold air caused me a monumental erection. It wasn't morning wood, it was morning steel.

I took a condom that was on the bedside table and put it on. I pulled Marianne's pajamas's pants and panties down until her ass showed up, stuffed my phallus to her crevice and rubbed her until she was completely wet.

I pulled my hip back until my penis was in her vagina's entrance and pushed. She squealed and said: "Oh, Michael! Fuck! It's bigger... Oh! I'm sorry for the "f" word."

Despite what she was saying, Marianne pushed her ass back until my penis was completely buried in her vagina.

When I was able to speak again, I told her in an unconvincing tone: "Young lady, I'll have to punish you. Later. The rules are clear. No scurrilities or invocations of sacred names."

I don't even know if she heard, so busy she was pushing back sticking and pulling my penis. MMM, UUM, were the only sounds she produced.

I put my hand under her pajama shirt, placed my palms on her breasts and rubbed her nipples in rotating motion. Without changing the pace she became increasingly wet as she entered an intense but serene orgasm, as a great wave without crest.

Marianne unplugged us and I noticed we were both sweaty because I had turned the heater on too hot. She moved to keep her face next to my penis and started licking her own fluids from my testicles. Then she ran her tongue along it and tried to put my glans into her mouth.

"Oh Michael! Fuck! It's so big that I can't get it in my mouth. Yes, I know I'll be punished," she said laughing.

I needed the relief, but I looked to the watch and suddenly got up saying, "Let's go. We must have breakfast. Go get dressed. I'll wait for you downstairs."

I entered the breakfast room, which was empty with the exception of a girl with an apron over a pleated short skirt, short hair and a very beautiful smile, next to the support table. I realized that she stared to the area of my groin because of the erection that I couldn't hide.

I sat down and she approached.

"Coffee, milk, chocolate?"

"Yes" I answered.

She looked at me for a few seconds and replied laughing: "Oh, yeah. You were supposed to choose, but it's all right, I'll bring everything.

Nor is it worth asking if you want brioche or croissant, butter or cheese, and so on."

She hesitated two seconds and added, "If you need anything else just ask, please. I'm on duty until noon."

Marianne, who had arrived in the meantime said with a smile: "What if we need anything after noon, what can we do?" And after a moment she added, "For me the same as for him, please."

The girl stepped back surprised and confused, and blushed intensely. She looked at Marianne, who kept smiling at her, and I realized that an immediate attraction had happened between the two young women.

I thought, *How does Marianne do that?*

"Yes, of course, ma'am. I'll be right back."

She went to pick up (literally) everything for our breakfast and disappeared into the kitchen. Marianne immediately devoured two brioches with cheese.

After five minutes the waitress appeared again, came to our table and asked, "Is everything good? If you want anything else, just say it."

She dropped a business card on the table, and before she left again she said in a low voice: "As you see there's not much to do here this time of the year, so I'm available most of the time."

Marianne took the card and read it out loud.

"Violet _____

Physiotherapist, graduate

Therapeutic and recovery massages

By appointment

Phone: xxx xxx xxx"

Ten o'clock in the morning. The day was sunny. Marianne and I ran to the north beach in our surfing suits (wetties). The waves were not too high, about five feet, but the sets looked good. I found a quiet entrance zone and signalled Marianne to come with me.

We rowed to the line and entered (lined up). We sat on our boards waiting for our turn. The sets were excellent (off the hook) and shortly after we were at the starting place. I signalled Marianne to get up (pop-up), but she remained with her belly on the board. Another wave, another sign and she didn't get up.

I bypassed her board to the opposite side and got up very close to the crest (peak) of the fourth wave of the set. I leaned forward from the power zone (pocket) to the low (shoulder). The wave was good and took me almost to the beach.

I turned back immediately concerned to see where Marianne was. She was still at the same place and was being overtaken by the other surfers with no problems.

I heard a female voice behind me, asking, "What's wrong with her?"

It was the voice of one of two girls coming near.

"I don't know. I think she's blocked. She hasn't surfed in a while."

"Leave it with us. Send her back on the line."

I franticly waved to Marianne pointing to the left until she began to paddle behind other surfers to the beginning of the line. She got there more or less at the same time as the other two girls. They stood one on each side of Marianne, sat on the boards and talked. When they arrived at the start point there was also coming a good set of waves.

The front girl pointed back, said something to Marianne and got up on the first wave of the set. Marianne also looked back, let the second wave of the set pass, the girl who was behind her on the line shouted something, and Marianne got up on the third wave. She made a clean surf with two directional changes (cutbacks) to gain more momentum. I approached the place where she was going to get out, close to where the first girl was already.

"She's a good surfer, she was only a little afraid. You want us to stay with her longer?"

"Yes, please. Thank you very much for your help," I replied.

Marianne got of the board and gave me a hug, happy as a puppy.

"Stay with them," I told her, and I went running to get into the water again.

It was noon when, tired, I decided it was enough surfing.

I waved to Marianne and pointed to the beach bar. She was almost on the starting position, popped-up and made an impeccable run to the place where I was. She came to me with the excited and happy look that surfers designate as being 'stoked'.

She jumped off the board already on the 'white water' and asked me to wait. Right behind her came the two girls who had been with her. They hugged, laughed, and one of the girls screamed at me, "You have to bring her more often."

Marianne and I went to Paul's bar and sat in the sun, drying out. Paul came out and asked, "What do you want to drink?"

Marianne had her eyes still closed and I ordered two Piña Colada.

Paul picked them up and said while he served: "You have to come more often. You don't surf too bad for a guy at the end of the expiration date. I just don't understand how you can balance with that counterweight."

I had come a little behind Marianne and her little wavy ass had grown my penis.

Marianne had returned to earth meanwhile and answered Paul, "He's used to it."

"Oh! And the girl has a sense of humor," Paul said laughing. "You have to tell me where you found her."

"I didn't, she found me," I answered.

It was Marianne's turn to laugh.

Marianne and I went back to the inn, washed the boards in the inner courtyard, went up to my room and got under the shower.

We stripped the surf suits and washed each other. This caused me again a monumental boner. Marianne tried fellatio again, but she couldn't get my penis in her mouth. Angry, she started rubbing my penis hard, but I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

We dried each other and went to the room. I lay on my back on the bed and didn't took long for Marianne to ride me. With such eagerness that three or four minutes were enough for her to have an orgasm.

Which was good, because we had to go out for lunch at a colleague's house who had a weekend home in a holiday village nearby. When he knew (I don't know how) that I was going to be around at that time he invited me to a Sunday barbecue at his house.

Of course, I knew that the invitation was intended essentially to feed the tittle-tattle, but if I had refused it would be even worse. Officially, I was acting as a surf instructor and Marianne was a promising young surfer. (In fact Paul had told me that on Saturday someone had been at his bar trying to get information about me and Marianne.)

Marianne took some time to dress herself - which wouldn't hurt because everyone was gonna be at least half an hour late. I had previously warned her about the issue and described the kind of women she would find.

When she appeared I admired the tact and the good taste of her choices. She was apparently dressed informally, but the 'rags' were all of expensive and exclusive brands, from the sneakers to the vest - which seemed to be part of the wardrobe of a movie.

Lunch went well. With the men Marianne played the role of a rich silly girl, which completely disarms them. With the women she led the conversation to the clothes and fashion props, which was working.

There was only one moment when Marianne pulled her hair around her ear several times, which was the sign of asking for help we had settled. The house owner's wife had managed to catch her alone. I immediately went to help my lady.

I was behind the beast who had taken her hostage, and when I was very close Marianne said: "Oh! But here he is. In the right place, at the right time. There is nothing like the person in question to answer your questions."

My friend's wife, caught by surprise, exclaimed: "Oh, sure. Excuse me for a minute, I have to go inside. I just noticed there's not a single side dish available."

Lunch ended and no one was eating anymore. I commented with a grin: "I was actually asking myself why there was no one eating after lunch, not having occurred me that the reason could be the lack of side dishes."

The woman disappeared instantly.

"Shall we go? I'm tired," Marianne asked.

"A surf champion needs to have a lot of stamina" I replied blinking an eye.

On the way back to the youth hostel, Marianne was very busy with her phone. *She misses her friends*, I thought.

It was five in the afternoon when we arrived. I told her I needed a little nap. She nodded. She had a nasty look I didn't get at the time.

At about 7:00 p.m. Marianne came to my room and laid next to me over the covers. After a moment she said: "I took the liberty of booking dinner at 8:00, at the Hotel Antique's restaurant. For three. I'll pay. I hope you're not upset. Violets's coming to meet us at seven and a half."

When I was able to close my mouth, I grabbed Marianne with a bear hug, pulled her under me and, holding her by her wrists, I said: "I need to be more careful with you. You're a dangerous girl when it comes to sex and I'm a poor old helpless man at your mercy."

Marianne started laughing and she only stopped when I kissed her long.

The restaurant of the Antique has a very nice room with large windows facing a bay with a beach. I noticed that Violet was uncomfortable in that environment, but Marianne was taking care of the situation.

The restaurant has the particularity of having live seafood aquariums where the customer can choose what he will eat. We all agreed on lobster rice and Marianne went to pick a big specimen. Meanwhile I chose and ordered a bottle of 'Oeil de Pedrix'.

After dinner we went for a walk and Marianne placed Violet between me and her. The girl, who was a little intoxicated, put more than once her hand on the bulge of my pants.

We went back to the youth hostel around 10:00. In the middle of the access ramp Violet asked me to stop the car, she went out and said, "I cannot be seen entering with you. I'm going to use the service door. I took one of the keys this afternoon, and I'm going to meet you at Michael's room."

Once everyone inside the room all the conventions felt. Violet grabbed me, kissed me and shamelessly put her hand on my crotch. Then she turned to Marianne, who was laughing, and kissed her, putting her hand between her friend's legs.

Marianne looked at me intentionally and we both began to undress Violet at the same time. I put myself behind her, stripped her blouse, took her bra, cupped her breasts and kissed her neck. Meanwhile, Marianne pulled her shoes, stripped her pants and panties, caressed her inner thighs and pussy.

Violet moaned and wriggled.

Marianne looked again in my eyes and made a sign with her chin towards the bed. I took Violet and put her in the bed on her back.

Marianne approached me, pulled me a little and started undressing me in the sight of the other girl. I did the same to her. While Marianne and I stripped each other, and we kissed and caressed, the girl in the bed started to masturbate.

Another sign of Marianne and I went to lie in the middle of the bed with my erect phallus exposed. Marianne jumped on her knees to the bed, opened my black box (which she had thrown over the bed when she stripped me) and put a condom on my penis. Then she made the gesture of riding for Violet to see.

Violet straddled my legs right over my penis, and trembling told Marianne: "I'm gonna need lubrication. I am at the same time very excited and afraid to take a penis as big as his in my butt."

I looked astonished and said immediately, "I don't do that."

Violet looked surprised. "I made an enema this afternoon, everything is clean."

I crawled in the bed from under her legs and repeated, "I don't do that."

Marianne's gray eyes looked at the other girl, hard and cold as steel. I didn't remember seeing this creepy look before.

"Why don't you take it in your pussy?" asked Marianne to the other girl in a cold voice.

"I want to remain a virgin to my future husband. I'm getting married next Spring," answered Violet.

"Virgin, of course... And oral, you do?" - asked Marianne with the same cold voice.

"Yes, no problem."

Marianne straddled me in me in the position of the inverted cowgirl, introduced my penis into her vagina down to the testicles, leaned back on my chest, and gave Violet an order: "Come lick me until you make me come."

The girl obeyed with a smile.

Marianne's hip rocked down and up for several minutes, until she grabbed Violet by her hair, pulled her face strongly against her clitoris and shouted, "Suck it now! Hard, bitch." And she had an orgasm.

Without pausing Marianne pulled out of me, she got up and told Violet: "Now lick and suck Michael's balls."

And she pulled the other girl by her hair to my testicles. Violet was now surely very horny, because she did not resist and with a little squeak did what she was commanded.

After a few moments Marianne asked again, "Do you swallow?"

"Hum?" - muttered Violet with one of my testicles in her mouth.

"I want to know if you swallow the sperm," Marianne explained.

"Oh, no! Of course not," returned Violet after taking my ball out of her mouth.

"Of course not," Marianne repeated ironically.

She grabbed my black box, opened it and took a flavored condom that I always have there.

"I hope you like strawberry, because that's all there is," Marianne noted.

My girl put the strawberry flavoured condom on me and ordered the other girl to kneel between my legs.

"Put it in your mouth and suck, and keep your ass up. I'll be right back," Marianne said. Violet obeyed.

Marianne took her purse and went to the bathroom. After a couple of minutes she came back with a disposable latex glove on the right hand and a lube tube on the left hand.

She put herself behind Violet and poured some lube into the girl's butt crack. Then she began to rub and pulling the lub into the middle, until she finally introduced a finger in the anus of the other girl. AAH, shouted Violet.

"Don't take Michael's penis out of your mouth and don't stop sucking it," Marianne commanded.

She started shoving and pulling her finger in the other girl's anus. A few minutes later she introduced another finger. Violet squealed sharply.

"Is it hurting you?" asked Marianne.

"A little, but don't stop. It's good," said the girl.

"I told you not to take Michael's penis out of your mouth. And don't stop sucking. Just answer with sounds and gestures."

MMM, answered Violet that had put my rod back into her mouth.

Marianne increased the rhythm of her finger penetration into the other girl's anus, and she reacted by pushing her ass back at the same pace. Soon Violet was moaning non-stop, giving all the signs that she was going to have a climax.

Marianne suddenly took her fingers out of the other girl's anus and exclaimed: "Don't you dare to come before you make Michael come."

Violet wrapped her body in a convulsion and, taking her mouth off my penis, released some kind of hiccup with the sudden emptiness on her anus.

"Suck it hard," Marianne almost cried, as she shoved her fingers tightly in the anus of the other girl.

Violet put my penis back in her mouth and sucked hard, pulling out of me a moan and tearing the condom. I pulled myself out of the bed and of Violet's mouth at the same time.

"I'm out. I'm going to take a shower," I told Marianne, who looked at me astonished.

I was entering the bathroom when I heard Marianne say to Violet: "If you want me to make you come you have to make Michael come, bitch."

I hadn't started to soap myself yet when Violet's head appeared on the shower curtain.

"Forgive me, please. Can I come in?"

And without waiting for an answer she entered the shower. She pushed her body to mine in a very sexy way and kissed me. Then she knelt, took my phallus and asked, "May I?"

Also without waiting for an answer, she put it in her mouth and started sucking me hard. I grabbed her short hair and guided her head movements. She grabbed my legs with her left arm and put her right hand on my testicles, massaging them gently.

Shortly after I was on the verge of an orgasm. She noticed and nodded, looking up and fixing her eyes on mine.

She caught my first ejaculation in her mouth and tried to swallow, but choked. My penis came out of her mouth and the second ejaculation reached her neck. She didn't gave up tough, and took my penis, put it back in her mouth and swallowed everything from then on.

I pulled her up and drove the shower jet to her face and neck, washing all the sperm that had been caught there. And then I kissed her, turned her around and washed her all over, starting with her back, shoulders and bum, then her chest, her tits and her belly, and finally squatting I washed her legs. She quivered with pleasure.

Marianne's head appeared on the shower curtain, she said "I also want" and entered.

Monday morning, time to go back to the 'rat race'.

Marianne and I went down with the bags to the breakfast room. Violet was there ready to serve us. Without asking anything, and smiling, she brought to our table a portion of all that was on the support table.

"I hope you've had a pleasant stay and come back soon," she said while serving us.

"You probably won't be here anymore. I think I heard you say you're getting married next Spring," I replied.

"I don't know if I will be here, but curiously last night I reconsidered many of my options about marriage... and virginity."

12