More after Tracey's Awakening

Story Info
The daughter of my wife's new friend comes to see me.
3.3k words
4.1
10.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the actual account of a real-life experience, I've imagined how things might have turned out. My wife was seduced by a female friend and discovered her love for women. And now things take another unexpected turn as her friend's daughter knocks on the door.

Tracey was spending more and more time with Jenny, at her house. I became less excited by the idea and more morose as the days went on. The penny had dropped that Tracey really had changed. She was kind to me but infatuated with Jenny.

One evening I as was on my own again, opening another bottle of wine with which to console myself, there was a knock at the door. I went to open it, and to my surprise I found Jenny's daughter, Andrea.

Just 18, Andrea was pretty, tall and slim, with long, brown curly hair, and fiercely intelligent. I'd admired her for a long time and we'd always had a playful relationship. She as going to break someone's heart once she chose the right person. For now, I was under the impression she was a serious student and off to University in a few months.

"Hello Richard. Is it OK if I come in? I'd like to talk to you. Mum knows I'm here, in fact she suggested I call."

Puzzled by that last remark, I opened the door.

"Come on in, of course. It's always lovely to see you Andrea."

She stepped past me in a haze of warm perfume. After a glass of wine and some small talk, she got to the point.

"Richard. I've come to say how sorry I am. I know about Tracey and my mum. It's not fair. I love my mum, but you shouldn't be going through this. I'm all for lesbian rights and all that, but it's left you alone and hurting."

"That's kind Andrea," I was genuinely touched she would come to say this.

"Mum said you would be sad, and that I should come and talk to you. She thought I might cheer you up."

"Well your mum was right Andrea. It's cheered me up no end."

I topped up her glass and relaxed into her company. We chatted really easily, and once the relationship talk was out of the way we talked about university, music, politics, food, dancing, perfume, books. Before I knew it, it was 11.30.

"I need to go Richard," Andrea said sadly. "I've really enjoyed our talk tonight. I hope I did cheer you up. You looked so sad when I first called."

"Thank you so much Andrea. I've not felt this happy for a long time. You've been really kind. Let me walk you home."

I fetched her coat, and we stepped out into the street. Her home was about 15 minutes' walk away. We carried on chatting and laughing. At some point she slipped her hand into mine. It felt just right if a little confusing. She could have been my daughter in some ways, she was young and vivacious and innocent and optimistic. But my feelings were not fatherly. She was beautiful and, she might not know it, terribly attractive. Open, fresh, flirtatious. Her long curly hair framed a perfect face, with a pretty smile. She was slim, just the way I liked, willowy and her tiny breasts were completely entrancing. We got to the end of her street.

"We should stop here Richard. I don't want you to see Tracey!"

I laughed hollowly.

"Don't be sad, Richard." Andrea stepped in close. "I've had a perfect evening. None of the boys my age are like you..."

That hung in the air.

"Thank you so much Andrea. You've been so kind to me tonight. It would be lovely if we could do it again."

"I'd love to Richard," she said, and stepped closer to kiss me on my cheek. My arms instinctively went to her waist, and we drew very close to one another, our bodies together. I could smell her hair, her perfume, the wine on her breath. She looked into my eyes. The tension was palpable.

"You never made a move on me tonight Richard." I was surprised by the turn in the conversation. "Why not? Don't you like me?"

"Oh Andrea. I do like you. You're beautiful, smart, funny...how could any man not find you attractive?"

"Oh, that's a relief Richard," she laughed "I thought you might not like me. You didn't respond to any of my hints."

I thought back over the evening. Then the penny dropped. She'd come to cheer me up, dressed beautifully, smelling alluring, laughed and flirted all night, asked me to walk her home.

"Oh Andrea. You are wonderful. I really mean it. I'm confused. Did your mum know what might happen?"

"Maybe... But she doesn't control me you know. I'm my own girl."

She looked so young, innocent, and earnest. She was the exact opposite of the things that had been happening in mine, Tracey's and Andrea's lives. Being with her was restoring, like a long drink of cold water on a hot day.

"I have to go now Richard. Can I see you again?"

"Of course, Andrea. I'd like nothing better. Soon I hope."

She nodded and pulled me to her. She was warm, and gentle, and tender. She tilted her face towards me and, endearingly closed her eyes, in anticipation of our kiss. Our lips met. She was soft and tasted of wine. We pulled each other into one another, holding tightly, like young lovers do, and I felt my heart fill with affection. We kissed gently. She was inexperienced I could tell.

"I don't want to go...but I have to. See me again soon." And she was gone.

Two days later. She rang again. Tracey was in the shower getting ready to go to see Jenny.

"Hello Richard. Tracey is coming to see my mum tonight. Is it OK to come around?"

"Of course it is. I'd love to see you Andrea."

"I know what time Tracey is expected here so I'll come the long way around. How embarrassing would that be, to bump into her!" She giggled.

"See you soon. I'll put wine in to cool."

"That would be nice. I have something for us too."

She hung up.

20 minutes after Tracey had guiltily left the house, there was a knock on the door and Andrea opened the door and came in. She was excruciatingly pretty, dressed in a pretty green day dress, her hair long and loose, curly and wild. She was a mixture of nervous and brazen.

"Here I am," she announced, "and I have something for us." She pulled out a small Tupperware box and opened it up. The oily, fragrant smell of weed filled the room instantly.

"I thought this might break the ice." She laughed and settled on to the sofa, tucking her legs underneath her, as if she belonged there. "And to be honest, frank disclosure, my mum bought this for us. How does that make you feel?"

"Wow. I'm not sure. Grateful? Manipulated? Excited? I can't tell." I laughed. "But do you need a lighter or anything?"

"An ashtray," Jenny laughed "I have everything else."

She began to roll a big joint that belied her innocent appearance. As I watched her, her hands were trembling with nerves, but it didn't put her off her stride.

"Tracey won't be coming home tonight." Andrea knew more about Tracey's movements than I did.

"OK." My heart was pounding.

"I can stay as long as you want Richard."

She'd finished the joint and picked up a lighter.

"Ready?" I nodded.

Pushing back the hair from her ear, she tilted her head endearingly and put the cigarette in her mouth, took her lighter, and applied the small flame to the end. She breathed in and it was lit, smoke curling out of her mouth for a moment. She inhaled deeply and passed the joint to me.

I took the damp end, aware of her saliva on my lips, and repeated Andrea's actions. A long inhale, taking the hot smoke deep into my lungs where I held it, and then slowly released it. I passed the joint back, and we carried on that way until it was smoked.

Jenny leaned back against the sofa.

"Mmm. That's nice. Everything has a lovely dreamy state," she giggled a little. "It makes me feel sexy."

The dope was washing through me now. I felt the heaviness, the intense colours, the change in time, and intense desire for her.

I watched her from the other end of the sofa as she smiled conspiratorially and slowly, so very slowly, pulled up the hem of her dress. As more and more of her legs came into view, I realised just how like her mother she was. Skinny and sexy. Her legs were perfect, shiny, shaved. Her feet were gorgeous, and her toenails painted a deep crimson.

Her hem went higher, showing her pretty thighs.

"Shall I stop?" she asked coquettishly.

"Please don't - don't stop."

And then she revealed everything to me. She was wearing no panties. Her hips were defined, her stomach flat, and she was shaved. Tiny. Perfect.

"Do you like it Richard?" she asked.

Her hand went up to her mouth and she licked her fingers. The she reached down and began slowly to touch herself, outline her lips with her the tips, then rub more firmly, and occasionally dipping her fingers deep inside, drawing them out coated in her own juices. She was very wet. He left hand went up to her nipple.

"I don't have a bra on either."

She stroked her nipple through the dress with her fingers, sometimes drawing her nails across it. She shivered.

"Would you like to watch me come?"

All I could do was nod. I was aflame for her.

She applied herself even more vigorously. Sometimes circling her lips, sometimes her clitoris, and then pushing her fingers inside. First it was one, then two and finally three fingers as she became wetter and more aroused.

"I'm so close now."

She was rubbing really fast now, her eyes closing occasionally. Then she opened them. She was more like her mother than I'd realised. Wicked.

"Look at me. Look."

I moved closer and lay alongside her. She kissed me and I could feel her body shaking as she rubbed herself hard.

"I'm going to come...kiss me!"

I did, breathing her breath, inhaling her loveliness, overwhelmed by her. She came, her fingers flashing across her clitoris, her eyes rolling in her head. And then it was over. She was panting with the effort of her masturbation, but still touching herself, gently, her fingers sticky,

"No one has ever seen me do that before. I'm a virgin you see."

"Then I want to thank you for sharing that with me Andrea. It was so beautiful."

She reached up and outlined my mouth with her sticky fingers. I took them and licked and sucked on them. Divine. She pulled her dress down and stood up, a little shakily.

"I'm still stoned," she laughed. "Let's go upstairs."

And she took me by the hand, and in a dream, I followed her.

"I want to lie with you in the bed where you and Tracey made love. And where my mum and Tracey had sex. I want to imagine it all. I want to add to all that sin, and sex, and lust. I'm a virgin but I'm not innocent Richard."

We lay down on the bed in the room where these things had happened, I'd made love with Tracey, where Andrea's mother had seduced Tracey and revealed her to be a lesbian, and where I'd had sex with Andrea's mother.

"Let's be naked together Richard."

And with one swift move her dress came off, revealing the most delicious young body I'd ever soon, slim, tiny breasts, flat stomach, a bottom that was tight as a drum. I could hardly believe my eyes.

I took off my clothes too. My cock was jutting out lewdly.

"Oh God Richard. Tonight, I want you to take my virginity. I want you to be my first. Here, where all this sex has happened. I want to be part of it all. Come on, show me. Take me."

Our bodies came together. She was delicious in my arms, soft skin, but firm, long limbed and sensuous in a way I'd not experienced. My cock was between us and I could feel the wetness from her earlier masturbation. It was divine. She rolled me on my back and straddled me. Her delicious hair surrounded me. She began to move, raking her nipples across my chest.

"God I want this so much," she growled.

"I want it too Andrea. You're incredible."

"There's no going back if we do this Richard. You will always be my first. And second, third, hundredth, thousand. You and I will be lovers Richard, partners, married. I know it in my heart. I've wanted it for so long."

All the time she was talking she was writhing on top of me, naked, and also slowly pushing down to find my cock, arranging it so that the head was at the entrance to her vagina. Suddenly it slipped inside her.

"Oh yes Richard. Enter me. Take my virginity. Make me yours."

She pushed firmly down. There was some resistance at first and then suddenly I slid all the way inside her.

God, this is good," she groaned. And it was. In spite of, or perhaps because of her wickedness, she was sweet beyond belief.

"I never want us to stop doing this Richard." She was on top and driving into me with a strong and powerful rhythm. Our hips were crashing together, I could feel her hot and wet around me.

"We have to be together. I've wanted you for years. Did you suspect?" She was fucking me and talking to me, seductively, erotically, I was hypnotised by her.

"I had no idea. I always liked you."

"I told my mother years ago how much I liked you. Fancied you. She's been planning for this moment for years. To bring us together."

I was shocked but also so aroused by the idea. I knew I was on the verge of orgasm. I could feel it building.

"You've been planning this?"

"Yes. You stood no chance. I've planned this with mum. I told her that I wanted you and she said she would make it happen. Seducing Tracey was all part of the plan. Tonight is all part of the plan. But it's what you want, I know it is. I'm your future. You know this is true."

"Andrea. Sweetheart. I'm going to come. You have to stop!"

"Never. Fuck me Richard. To the end."

She moved faster, and faster. Driving me on to orgasm.

"But, I can't imagine, oh God, I can't imagine you're on the pill."

"I'm not and I'm in the middle of my cycle." She laughed.

"I want it, you, inside me. Your sperm. Filling me. Making me pregnant. I've dreamed about it, wanted that so much for years. Our story starts here Richard. Our baby. Our lives together."

The combination of thinking about her and her mother planning this for years, her beauty, the dope, the risk we were about to take, filled me with intense pleasure and desire. I had never wanted anything, anyone, like this. I rolled her on to her back and took hold of her wrists, pinning her arms above her head. Her hair was spread out over the pillow, and her face a picture of wanton lust. I began to drive into her forcefully. I was maddened with lust for her. At the moments before my orgasm I could see her lying trapped beneath me, but also I pictured Tracey being fucked by Andrea's mother, in this very spot.

"This is where your mum fucked Tracey. Made her a lesbian."

"Oh God, I want that too Richard. To be fucked by a woman. By my mum. I know that's weird, but she's so sexy. And by Tracey. But always by you Richard. Come in me."

And I did. A thick burst of semen filled her, and I was seized by the most exquisite sensations. Pulse after pulse, I came and came as she cried out in orgasm too.

Afterwards we lay together, naked. Nothing felt as perfect and right as us together.

We rolled another joint and smoked it between us, and then a second, until my head was spinning.

I was completely in awe of her incredible beauty; her slim and almost boyish body was the most beautiful I'd ever seen. I feasted on her with my eyes, explored her with my fingers, her breasts, her soft inner thighs, her bottom. I licked down to her labia and licked her, her lips, clitoris, inserted two fingers at the same time, and probed her gently. I could tell from her breathing she was on the verge of coming. I took out my sticky fingers and circled her anus whilst still licking her. She groaned with desire and I inserted a finger. I was amazed at how easily it slid inside her. My licking dropped to her perineum, and then, I couldn't resist, her anus too.

"I'm coming!"

She wailed and her whole body became rigid. My finger inside her was grasped hard as she pulsed over and over again. After she'd come, we kissed for a long, long time. I was in heaven, and in love with this young woman who had plotted to seduce me. To capture me. I was a willing victim.

She lay on her tummy and I climbed over her, and with care, entered her from behind. She was tight and wet. As I began to slide back and forth, she turned her head and looked at me with her deep brown eyes.

"Come in me again Richard. Make me pregnant. Let's keep doing this until we have a baby together. Please."

"Oh, yes please..."

And I drove into her with renewed longing and lust. It was heaven as I felt my penis deep inside her. I was lost in an erotic dream when I heard the front door close. Tracey was home.

"Don't stop Richard. Please. She knows we're here. I want to see how she reacts. Go on!"

I kept sliding inside her. Nervously anticipating Tracey's reaction.

Footsteps up the stairs, a gentle knock on the door, and then Tracey came quietly in.

"Hello you two. What a pretty sight you make."

This was not quite the reaction I'd anticipated.

"Hello Tracey," Andrea replied. "Why don't you join us? I want you to fuck me too."

"I'd like that, a lot." And with no further hesitation she quickly threw off her clothes and slid in next to us. There was a quick re-organisation of bodies. Andrea turned on her side so that she and Tracey were face to face. I slid sideways too, still buried inside her. Andrea was sandwiched between us. She seemed so young and tiny, caught there. It was so exciting. Tracey leaned forward and the two girls kissed.

"Tracey," said Andrea. "I'm stoned!" She giggled. "Your husband has come inside me once. I want him to do it again. And I'm not on the pill. I want his baby you see. I want to be his."

She turned at this point and we kissed salaciously.

"I know you do. Your mum told me. Do it with my blessing." Tracey urged. "I want to watch. I'd like to be there at the start of a new life."

Andrea pulled Tracey in close and kissed her furiously whilst I drove into her from behind. My orgasm was seconds away and Tracey could tell.

"Do it Richard. Give her a baby. Go on. Fuck her!"

"Please Richard. Give me a baby. Be mine." Andrea was begging me, and we were one entity of love and lust. I came. And came. And so did Andrea, wailing in pleasure. Nine months later our baby was born.