More Appleby Wallop

Story Info
Another day for Dani at the all female Spa.
5.4k words
4.42
7.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, welcome back to Appleby Wallop. For anyone not familiar with the place my first visit to Appleby Wallop was in chapter three of Dani's Holiday Preparations. Whilst each episode tries to stand on its own to fully understand the scene it might be better to read that series first. For those of you returning having read the rest of the series; Welcome Back.

~~~~~

Monday morning saw me once again driving through the entrance to the female exclusive Appleby Wallop Spa. I parked up and walked through the big glass doors into the reception area, expecting to see Jade, the sexy, dark-haired beauty who usually manned the reception desk. I'd estimated Jade to be in her early twenties, but to be honest I'm no good at correctly guessing the age of girls, ladies or older women. To my surprise though it was not Jade sat behind the reception desk, there was no Jade jumping out of her seat to rush over and embrace me with hugs and kisses. Instead, sat at the desk, was a very young-looking girl, her long red hair was tied into two bunches and of course she wore the standard Appleby Wallop uniform of a white tunic dress that fell to her thighs and white ballet pumps on her feet. She looked up as I walked through the door and rather nervously greeted me.

"You must be Dani," she spoke with an almost whisper, as though she didn't want anyone to hear her at all.

"Yes, hello, I guess Jade isn't here, she usually takes care of me," I started and then realised how that could be misconstrued.

"Oh, not to worry," the girl's confidence seemed to build a little. "Jade told me all about you and that you are staff and everything." I suddenly started to wonder just how much Jade had told this freckle faced youngster. Before I could say anything though she continued.

"Jade explained that you needed a clean uniform, so I already got one ready for you, it's here in Julia's office together with your shoes." She stood up and waved her hand towards Julia's office situated behind her desk.

"Um, ok, thanks, that's very helpful of you, erm.."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I'm Isabelle, but please call me Bella, everyone does."

"Thanks, Bella." I followed her into Julia's office where there was a crisp white dress folded on the central round table together with a pair of white ballet pumps. Bella walked ahead of me stopping at the table she handed me the dress.

"Thank you," I said again. "Er, I think I can manage to put it on myself." I finished. Hoping that the young girl would get the hint and give me some privacy.

"Oh, yes I'm sure, it's just that Julia's not here yet and Jade said I had to make sure you were properly dressed in the uniform."

"Oh, did she?"

"Yes," the girl seemed obviously embarrassed and began fidgeting with the hem of her own dress.

"So, if you could please undress for me, Dani, I'll make sure the dress fits properly."

"You want me to undress here, now, in front of you?"

"Yes, Jade said you always undressed in here."

"Well, that's true I do, I understand there are no male changing facilities here."

"No, there aren't."

"Ok, well I suppose if you have your instructions and I have mine then we had better follow them. What exactly am I supposed to do, according to Jade?"

"Jade said you have to take off your street clothes and put on your uniform. Then that I was to make sure it fit properly."

It seemed that Jade, the little minx, had set us both up with this. Jade knew I was perfectly able to pull the tunic dress on, although I expect she thought I might use the opportunity to keep my underwear in place, and in some respects she wouldn't be wrong. I wasn't sure though, who was the real target of Jade's playfulness here.

"I can help if you want?" Bella obviously thought that I was being deliberately slow, and maybe I was.

"Um, I'm sure I can manage."

"Maybe but we don't have all day," Bella was obviously getting more confident as my own evaporated. She tugged my polo shirt out of my trousers and quickly pulled it over my head, leaving me bare from the waist up. She promptly dropped my shirt on the table and reached for my waist. Her confidence seemed to waiver slightly but I saw a look of determination cross her face and her fingers grasped at my belt buckle. She soon had that undone along with the button and didn't stop there. In moments she unzipped my trousers and pushed them down my legs. Gravity took over and they fell to the floor. Realising that they were now tangled up with my shoes she dropped to her knees and began to pull of my shoes, socks and eventually my crumpled trousers.

"Should have done your shoes first, shouldn't I?" she giggled looking up at me, her face just slightly below my waist. Full of confidence now, the young girl once again placed her hands on my waist and I knew what was coming. I suppose I could have stopped her and insisted on dressing myself, but now we had got to this point my smaller head was the one doing the thinking. I don't think any 40+ male would have stopped Bella at this point. Her upturned face with two tassels of red hair smiled at me and her green eyes glinted in mischief. Bella, tucked her forefingers inside the waistband of my boxer shorts and applied downward pressure. Slowly she eased my underwear over my hips, one hand slipped around the back to tease my bum cheeks out from their protective covering, her soft fingers caressing them as she continued to pull my boxers lower. Then she moved her attention to the front, delicately she teased the cloth over the bulge of my cock, I noticed she couldn't help but lick her lips as it came into view.

"Nice," she murmured. With no further delay she finished pulling off my underwear, leaving me naked in front of her. Normally, I'd have immediately tried to cover my genitals with my hands but I was captivated by this youngster who now gingerly lifted her hands back up and took hold of my penis.

"May I?" she looked up at me and asked. "I've not seen one before, well not in the flesh," she giggled again at her use of words.

I shrugged my shoulders and nodded as Bella began to study my genitals. Of course, getting this level of attention had its effect and I soon started to get a stiffy. The girl's eyes widened as I became erect in her hands.

"Ooh," she looked amazed, "it's getting bigger and harder." Now my penis is not classed as huge, if anything it's probably below average size. Not that that seemed to have ever bothered any of the girls, including Jade, who had taken to playing with me recently. Bella had particularly small and dainty hands I noticed, and now she was trying to wrap one around my fully erect shaft. "I can't get my hand all the way around it, are they all as big as this?" she gasped. She had leaned in closer trying to encircle my cock and I felt her warm breath on my shaft as she spoke. The effect was to make my dick twitch in her hands and she let go quickly, falling backwards she sat with a soft bump on the office floor.

"Ooh, it moves." she sat there staring as my cock bounced and jiggled as it stood to attention in front of her. It seemed that this though took away most of her confidence as she sat watching it sway. I could see her thinking, trying to decide what to do next and then it appeared she made a decision and stood up next to me.

"Sorry, Dani, um I got a little carried away for a second. I think I have completed my instructions from Jade, she told me to be sure that you didn't try to keep your male underwear on under the uniform. I'll just take these," she picked up my discarded boxers, "so you can't wear them and you can put on your knickers or whatever you brought to wear under the dress." Of course, I didn't have any knickers or other panties to wear, Jade always kept me commando under my uniform but seemingly hadn't given Bella the full picture. Bella, now quickly left the room and sat at the reception desk just outside the office door, leaving me to get dressed in the white tunic dress and ballet pumps. Once dressed I left the office and sat at my own little workstation to one side of the main reception area.

It was a few hours later after I'd spent some time working on the Spa's membership database that Anna walked in, presumably to start her shift. She gave me a big wave and a smile as she walked past and then stopped to talk to Bella. Anna, worked in the beauty treatment rooms and was about Jade's age, both I had guessed in their early twenties. Her and Debs, a senior beautician, had been the ones responsible for giving me a wax treatment on my first ever visit to Appleby Wallop before my holiday. Of course, my hair had regrown now and I sported hairy legs to match my short dress. Not to mention that my groin once again had a full bush. The two girls were still in deep conversation with Bella sharing something on her computer screen as I vividly remembered Anna cleaning me up after my wax treatment, and the fact that I'd cum in her hands twice that day. Finally, they finished whatever they were talking about and Anna walked off to the treatment rooms.

Around midday Bella walked up to my desk and stood apologetically in front of me.

"Hi Dani, um, I was talking to Anna earlier and she mentioned it was probably time for you to get a repeat treatment with her. I hope you don't mind, there was a free slot available so I booked you in for it. Is that ok? I mean I probably should have asked you, but Anna said it would be fine, and so I just did it, but then I forgot to tell you and well now it's that time and.." she was beginning to ramble.

"Woah, it's ok, Bella. So, you are saying that Anna suggested I get a follow up treatment and you made a booking for me?"

"Yes, Dani, sorry I should.." again I cut her off.

"And it's now time for my appointment?"

"Yes, Dani,"

"Ok, well I suppose I had better not keep Anna waiting." Bella looked relieved as I stood and asked.

"Which treatment room is it in, Bella?"

"Oh, um number two."

"Thanks, I'll see you later then." I walked off to treatment room number two, leaving a relieved looking Bella to walk back to the main reception desk. I knocked on the treatment room door gently and walked in. I was a little surprised to see Anna on her own, as previously she had been assisting Debs the senior beautician.

"Hi, Anna. No Debs today?"

"Nope just me today, Dani. I passed my final waxing exam and so I'm now fully certified to operate alone. Plus, it's Deb's day off. I suppose if you want a chaperone, I could ask Bella to come in with us? Although that would leave the reception unmanned for a while.

"Ah I see, well I don't think we need to trouble Bella." I thought that the poor girl had already seen enough of me today.

"Ok, Dani, well pop your dress on the door hanger and settle yourself up on the table for me. Looks like you are very overdue an appointment, those legs are not doing justice to the uniform. Have you been shaving anything else?" Her banter continued as I took off my dress and shoes and walked over to the treatment table.

"Ah, no I see you let it all grow out," she stared at my naked groin. If she had noticed that I didn't take off any underwear then she didn't say anything. Instead, she ran her hands over my legs. "We'll do the back first, please lie face down for me."

Anna proceeded to wax my legs and bum cheeks for the next ten minutes or so before asking me to get up onto my hands and knees. I knew what was coming, she was going to wax my bum crack. Last time it had been easy with her holding my cheeks apart whilst Debs applied the wax. Today was a little more difficult until she told me she needed me to help.

"Dani, can you just pull your cheeks apart for me? I can't get in deep." Doing as I was told; she then dribbled the warm wax down my ass crack and applied some tape. She pulled it off to leave my bum hairless. Today she finished off with a pair of tweezers pulling out the few stray hairs that the wax had missed.

"Good, that's that bit done, now lie down on your back and let's finish off the front.

Anna deftly waxed the front of both legs and my hairy toes before moving to my groin.

"Well, you definitely let this grow, didn't you?" she ran her fingers through my thick bush, cupped my balls and finished with a long stroke along my shaft. My cock twitched in response to the stimulation. "I love how sensitive your dick is, Dani." she smiled.

Just as previously, Anna started with a mini clipper set and removed the majority of hair. The vibrating clipper and her hands constantly positioning my cock and balls out of the way soon had me hard and Anna smiling even more. Just as I thought I was going to cum there and then she turned off the clippers and moved to pick up the wax. It wasn't long before Anna had my groin as completely hairless as my legs and I had to agree that it did make my cock look a little bigger. Of course, with Anna's constant attention it was still erect.

"Hope you want some help with that again, Dani." Anna's eyes glinted mischievously as she continued to hold my cock in her hand and rub along the now silky-smooth shaft. "Now, just wait a moment, I need to go and get some talc, we seem to have run out in here." In an instant she had slid out of the door, giving me a wink as she left. It was only a few minutes before the door opened again and this time she was back. Except she wasn't alone. Walking timidly behind her was Bella. My erection hadn't gone down, but even if it had the sight of the two young girls walking purposefully towards me would have had it straight back up.

"Um, Bella?" I managed to ask as they both approached the treatment table. It was Anna who answered.

"I hope it's ok, Dani. Bella wondered if she could get some experience with the treatments so I thought she could start with you."

"But we've finished the wax treatment haven't we, Anna?"

"Yeah, but I thought she could help with your post treatment exercise. We can't have you walking around the Spa all afternoon with this poking out from your dress, can we? What would the clients think?" She already had her hands wrapped back around the base of my cock and was massaging it gently.

"Ok, Bella, your turn, just hold it like this." Anna instructed the younger girl. "So as you can see Dani's cock reacts to being touched and teased. It's really quite sensitive, actually he's a little more sensitive than some other guys." No doubt she was referring to the first time I'd cum on her hands as she had assisted Debs to wax me previously.

"It's huge, Anna."

"About average, Bella, or maybe a little less, but don't worry you'll get used to the size of them. Now watch this." Anna, proceeded to bend over and licked my dick from balls to tip. A little precum seeped out of the end and as she moved her mouth away there was a string of liquid connecting her to my hard shaft.

"Ew, what's that? Pee?"

"No, that's just precum, it's quite thick and extra slippery, it really helps with lubrication if you are going to have full on sex."

"What's it taste like?"

"Why don't you find out? Give him a lick. You don't mind do you, Dani?"

I didn't get much chance to respond before Anna gently pushed Bella's head down towards my cock. Tentatively Bella copied what Anna had done, licking my shaft from base to tip, lifting another droplet of precum off the end as she finished the motion.

"Can't really taste much to be honest."

"Let's do it together." Bella again licked slowly up my shaft whilst Anna did the same at the other side. The pair of tongues coming together to swipe across my bulbous head. I groaned with the pleasure it gave me. Bella continued to lick the tip while Anna moved on to my silky smooth, waxed balls. I knew I wasn't going to last long like this as the pair of them gave me the best blow job of my life. I started to squirm on the table as Anna popped one testicle and then the other in and out of her mouth, she must have felt them tighten up as I started to reach the point of no return. She looked up at me from my crotch and winked. Bella didn't notice and continued to lick my head, not really taking it into her mouth but flicking it with her tongue.

"Bella, I'm,.," I started but it was too late. I came. Bella immediately stepped back and let go of my cock which without support spurted my seed in all directions. Most of it landed on my groin and torso, some of it was in Anna's hair and down her face. Fortunately for Bella she seemed to have escaped the onslaught.

"What the?"

"Well done, Sis," Anna called out to Bella. "You just gave your first blow job, now don't waste it." Anna commenced cleaning me up, with her tongue.

"Eww, you're eating it?"

"Sure, come on help me clean up." Bella it seemed wasn't ready to taste my cum though and just stood watching Anna as she quickly gobbled up every drop. It was only then that I picked up on something Anna had said.

"You said Sis?" I asked her.

"Oh, yeah, Dani. Didn't you know, Bella is my little sister, I got her the job here working with Jade. I've been telling her all about you and the fun Jade and I had playing with your cock and she didn't believe me so I thought the best way was to show her. She's not had a boyfriend yet and I knew that we could trust you to behave so it was a good way for her to experience things first hand. Did she do well?"

"Oh, um yes, you both did, it was very nice thank you," I was taken aback by Anna's explanation and then started wondering.

"So Bella, Um how old are you exactly?"

Before Bella could respond, Anna cut back in, obviously understanding where my brain was going.

"Oh, don't worry, Dani, she's 18, you haven't done anything wrong." Well, I thought, not illegal no, but I'm not sure anything I was doing here could be classed as 'not wrong'. I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't see it that way. Bella seemed to come back to reality at that point.

"Oh, I'd better get back to reception, no one is there. I just put the sign up for five minutes." She hurried out of the room, blushing furiously.

"Is she ok, Anna? Do you need to go and check on her?"

"I'll give her a few minutes, let her get herself together first," Anna smiled. "Now, do you want to go again? I really do love playing with you cock."

"I think you might have worn it out together."

"Maybe," she gave my dick a tug and it remained lifeless in her fingers as she stretched it out. "But, think of the fun I can have trying to get it hard again, and then, imagine where I can put it once it is ready to go." At the last remark she lifted her own dress up exposing her white lace thong. "I'm so wet, Dani, this has got me so aroused. Showing my little Sis her first cock and helping her with a blowjob." She moved around the table and took my hand, "here, feel how wet I am, Dani." Anna slid my hand inside her thong, my fingers caressed her very moist folds. My dick twitched but didn't stand up.

"See, Dani, you want to put your hard cock inside my wet hole, I know you do." At that she wriggled out of her panties and stepped up onto the table, straddling my body. I felt her wet pussy rubbing along the length of my still soft dick. She slid along it easily, lubricated with her own juices but no matter how much she tried my cock just wasn't going to recover that quickly. She pouted as she realised that for now her fun was over until I grabbed her and pulled her thighs up my body. Her quivering pussy was now directly over my mouth and I pushed my tongue inside. Anna groaned; she really was extremely aroused. I slid my tongue in and out and swirled it around her lips.

"Don't stop, Dani," she moaned. I couldn't even if I had wanted to now. I continued thrusting my tongue in and out of her tangy slit. My hand slid up and found her clit, which was firm, aroused and begging for attention. Anna squealed as I pressed on it. I had her on the edge and she gripped my head with her thighs. Again, I thrust with my tongue while flicking with my finger. Once, twice, the third time Anna's orgasm burst. Her pussy contracted, her body went rigid and she leaned back as she screamed,

12