More Appleby Wallop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, thank you, Dani. I really needed that, I have been waiting for you for weeks."

Eventually, Anna came down to earth and stepped off me. She helped me dress and I slipped out of the treatment room back towards my desk. I stopped in front of Bella at the main reception desk.

"Um, Bella, I er, I just want to be sure you are ok?"

"Yes, it's fine, Dani," there was some hesitation in her voice but she was smiling. "I hadn't really believed Anna I guess so it was a bit of a surprise. Like I said earlier, yours was the first one I've seen in the flesh so to speak. And, well, to then have it in my mouth was a bit unexpected."

"As long as you are ok with it, no one forced you or anything?"

"Oh not at all, I mean, I might not have had experience but I did know about oral sex and that men like blow jobs, right?"

"We certainly do, Bella, and the one you and Anna gave me was up there in the best of all time," I wasn't going to admit that until I had started this set of adventures I hadn't had a blow job ever. Mrs Harris had always viewed them as rather disgusting.

"Really, well then I am pleased you enjoyed it."

"I certainly did, and if you ever want me to return the favour..." I had no idea why I let that slip out, but there it was in the open now. Maybe something to do with only just finishing eating out her sister, who knows.

"Oh, you mean, on me?" she blushed as she worked out what that might entail.

"Erm, yes, but only if you wanted it, ok? Sorry hope that wasn't inappropriate." Now I felt awkward.

"No, not at all, I will think about it though."

At that I sidled back to my own desk and shoved my head back into the Spa's database, shortly afterwards, Anna turned up and started whispering to her sister. I tried to keep my attention diverted but the whispers were insistent and as I looked up I saw Bella looking in my direction and blushing as Anna clearly was giving her some advice. Eventually, they finished up and Anna came over and perched herself on the corner of my desk. I couldn't help but let my attention drift up her tanned, toned legs and realised straight away that she hadn't put her underwear back on, her smooth pussy glistened with her female juices.

"Hi Anna," I started.

"Hi handsome."

"Is, Bella ok? After earlier, we sort of talked a bit, but I wanted to be sure."

"Oh she's fine," Anna giggled, "in fact she tells me you made her an offer?"

"Ah, yes, well it sort of just came out."

"Haha, I like it when your things just come out. Anyway, she said you offered her oral, so I hope you meant it?"

"Well, of course, but I didn't want to push her into something she would regret."

"She won't don't worry. I've told her I'll man the desk for her, why don't you two use Julia's office?"

"What now? Really? Is that a good idea?"

"No time like the present, I told you, I want my little sis to enjoy the experience and I know I can trust you to only do what she wants, can't I?"

"Well, yes, you know I'd never force her, or anyone for that matter, into doing anything they didn't want."

"Well off you go then," she swivelled off my desk and pulled me out of my seat, pushing me towards Bella. "Go on, sis, I have your desk for you."

Bella blushed, but stood up and gingerly grasped my hand, she lead the way into Julia's office.

"Are you sure this is what you want, Bella," I almost whispered. Bella nodded in reply and lead me over to where there were a couple of comfy chairs and a table. She stood in front of me, obviously more nervous now than earlier when she had undressed me. I leaned in and kissed her gently, her response was firm and unhesitating as we stood embracing each other. She broke the kiss and I traced a row of little ones down her neck, to which she giggled.

"Ok, let's do this," she finally resolved.

I knelt down in front of her, holding her hips while I pressed my face into her groin, against the soft white cotton. She didn't resist as I slid my hands to the hem of her tunic and slowly began to lift it up her thighs. She whimpered as I caught sight of her plain white panties and rolled her dress up above her hips. I kissed her sex through the thin white material of her knickers. Then, I tucked my fingers into their waistline and began to slowly reveal her young pussy. Her panties fell down easily to her ankles and I took a moment to admire her. A trimmed bush all but hid her soft folds and I pressed a finger against her. She gasped at my touch. I swapped my finger for my tongue and gradually opened her lips, sliding my tongue up and down her slit. Her knees wobbled and she sat down into the chair behind her. I took the opportunity to slide her knickers off her legs and then leaned back in to continue tasting her sweet pussy.

"Mmmh," Bella began to moan.

That spurred me on and I licked deeper into her tight folds. Her lips started to part easier as her juices started to flow, Bella moaned louder, her legs wrapped around my head as she leaned back into the soft chair and gave in to the waves of pleasure that were starting to consume her. I continued to lick upwards, my tongue now exposing the sensitive bud at the top, she squirmed as I licked around it.

Time to increase the pace, I slipped a finger inside her pussy, pressing it towards me to search for that sensitive spot inside, all whilst teasing her clit with my tongue. It was too much for the eighteen year old. She groaned and writhed, her vaginal walls constricted around my finger, she was so tight I couldn't move it more. My tongue continued to enjoy her now swollen clit and I could tell from Bella's breathing that she was getting close to her orgasm.

I wriggled my finger as much as I could in the tight confines of her young pussy, and coupled with my tongue I brought Bella to her climax.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed as her orgasm hit her, I continued to stimulate her inside but she wriggled so much I couldn't keep contact with my mouth anymore.

"Was that ok?"

"More than ok, wow, that was intense." The young girl laid back on the chair breathless.

"I will let you catch your breath," I turned to leave the girl with a bit of privacy to rearrange herself.

"Wait," she half moaned and sat up, her arms extended towards me. She pulled herself up and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Thank you so much, that was amazing."

"You're welcome, Bella, I enjoyed it too."

I left her in the office and went back to the reception area where I found Anna with a huge grin on her face.

"What?" I asked trying to look innocent.

"Nothing," she smiled. "Just sounded like you gave me little sister something good to remember.

"I tried my best."

"Oh, I am sure you did."

It was a few minutes before Bella came back to reception, her cheeks still flushed. Anna took her leave to go back to work and Bella tried to look busy at the main desk. She didn't seem to want to talk much so I went back to work.

It was a few hours later than Jade turned up, her welcome was her usual one. She ran to my desk.

"Dani, I missed you." She sat on my lap and hugged me.

"Oh, I missed you too, Jade."

"Are you sure, Dani?" She shot a questioning look over towards Bella. "I hope you have been nice to Bella today?"

"Jade! You know me, I am always nice, oh and what was all that about having her check my uniform?" I whispered the last into her ear. She giggled.

"I don't know what you mean," she tried to play it cool.

"Oh come on, Jade, she totally undressed me before handing me a dress to wear."

"Good, she followed instructions then." Her smile was radiant as she questioned me for all the details. "My plan worked." I went on tell her about the rest of my day so far, "Oh so you had a taste of both sisters did you?" Her tone was serious but the glint in her eye gave her away.

"Yes, I did, and very tasty they are too."

"Well, if Anna gave you a waxing treatment, maybe I should do some quality control." Her hand slid up my leg, but couldn't get much higher as she was sat on my lap still.

"Hmm, come on I need you somewhere private." Jade stood up and pulled me out of my chair. "We're just going to check on some reporting," Jade called out to Bella as we walked around the back of the main reception desk towards Julia's office.

"Oh sure, Jade," Bella smiled as we passed her.

"Can you make sure we are not disturbed please?" Jade winked at Bella, and the young girl blushed deeply as we entered Julia's office.

"Finally," breathed Jade, "I've been wanting you all day, Dani, please fuck me now."

12