More Beth at a Bachelor Party

Story Info
The saga continues...
2.4k words
4.25
45.4k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basher123
basher123
437 Followers

The party was winding down. Tommy and Ben were back in their original seats on the couch. I retired to my chair. Our pants were scattered about the room and our flaccid cocks lay shrunken and spent in our laps.

Joe, the guest of honor, apparently was not quite ready to quit as he stood in the center of the room and Beth knelt in front of him with his soon-to-be-married cock in her mouth. Beth was completely naked and her large titties bounced with each back and forth movement of her head. Joe had one hand on each side of her head as he gently fucked her mouth.

It was Tommy's apartment, and he had gotten us all beers. We sipped them as we watch my wife suck what would be (probably) her last cock of the evening. I couldn't help thinking it was like a bunch of friends watching a sporting event.

Beth had her right hand wrapped around the base of Joe's cock and her left hand was between her own legs. We couldn't see any details, but it was obvious from the way her wrist has moving that she was massaging her clitoris with determination.

"Jase, where in the hell did you find this woman?" Ben asked, looking at me.

"Uh, friend of a friend," I lied, never taking my eyes off of Joe's swollen cock sliding in and out of my wife's mouth. Beth was obviously enjoying the hell out of it. I found myself wondering why. I thought back over the past couple of hours. She had blown each of us two or three times and swallowed our cum. Hell, I thought, this might be Joe's fourth time!

Each time she seemed to make a big production of displaying the semen to the guys in the room; letting it pool in her open mouth, leaking it seductively between her lips, slurping it back in, swallowing it and proudly showing everyone her now empty mouth. I would have to ask her about that later.

"Ah, ah, ah," Joe tensed and it was obviously his time...again. Beth removed her left hand from her pussy area and cupped his balls. That was all it took. Joes head went back. His mouth fell open and he let out a long groan. Beth moved her hands to grasp Joe's ass and pulled him firmly into her mouth

Beth's cheeks hollowed out as she maintained gentle suction on Joe's cock. Time seemed to freeze as Joe was obviously pumping what little cum he had left into my wife's eager mouth.

Joe's knees gave way and he fell backwards into his chair. His cock made a slight popping noise as it pulled out of Beth's mouth.

All eyes were on Beth as she knelt there alone and naked in Tommy's living room, her mouth full of cum and her eyes wide open.

She fell slowly backwards onto the carpet and let her legs splay widely. Her right breast fell to her right and her left to her left. I have always been fascinated in the way that worked for women with large tits.

Her knees were slightly drawn up and her legs were spread. Her pussy lips were swollen and her clitoris was prominently visible through the black curly hairs that framed her cunt. Cum was oozing slowly out of her pussy. I wondered who it might belong to.

Cum was also oozing from her butt hole. That would be Ben's, I thought. He was the one who had stepped in to fulfill Beth's request for ass fucking. I was taken aback by this as I really didn't think Beth enjoyed a cock in her ass that much. She had allowed it with me from time to time.

Ben had reached down between her legs and scooped up a hand full of cum/pussy juice. He used it to lubricate his cock and applied some to Beth's puckered entrance. He let one, then two slippery fingers enter my wife's butt hole and Beth moaned out loud and pushed back against his hand.

Ben withdrew his fingers and pressed the glistening tip of his cock and Beth's anus and pushed forward. I expected him to ease it in like Beth like I did at home, but he firmly and quickly buried it to the hilt in Beth's ass.

Beth was caught off guard and let out, "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I thought it was a cry of pain at first, but then I realized that Beth has just orgasmed.

Beth started bucking her ass back and forth on Ben's cock. "Fuck my, fuck my ass, fuck my ass!" she pleaded and Ben obliged. With every couple of strokes, Beth came again.

I think it was on Beth's third orgasm that Ben could hold back no more and deposited his semen deep within Beth's anus.

He then collapsed onto Beth.

That had been then, but now, after Joe's blowjob, Beth lay on her back on the carpet in the center of the room. Her legs were spread. Her tits were spread. Her mouth has full of cum as she stared up at the ceiling.

Obviously aware that all eyes were on her, she opened her mouth and started gargling Joe's ejaculate. She reached down to her pussy and scooped up a few fingers of the semen leaking there. She raised her hand a few inches above her open both and let the cummy mixture drizzle into her mouth and mingle with Joe's deposit. Then she closed her lips and started blowing little cum bubbles. The bubbles popped almost immediately and the cum ran left and right down her cheeks.

"Click." Tommy leaned in and snapped a picture of her cum-bubbly face with his phone.

Oh damn, I thought, where will that end up?

Beth heard the click and turned her head more towards Tommy and his phone. I thought for a second that she might protest, but then she opened her mouth wide and showed her cum to the camera. "Click," again. She closed her mouth and swallowed exaggeratedly. "Click." Her eyes never broke from the camera lens of Tommy's phone. She opened her mouth to show her empty mouth and tongue. There were still remnants of semen on her lips and around her mouth. "Click." She stuck out her tongue and let it lick away the cum around her mouth. "Click."

Beth smiled at Tommy and asked "what are you going to do with those, Tommy?"

"Probably jack off while I look at them," Tommy replied honestly.

"Well, text me when you do that, Tommy. Maybe I can assist with your fantasy," Beth told him.

"I need your number for that," Tommy replied.

"You can get it from Jason, "Beth told him. Then turning to me, Beth said "Jason, be a sweetheart and give each of these guys my cell number."

"Uh, ok," I answered not sure how this was going to work out.

Turning back to Tommy, Beth said "Tommy, it's ok with me if you share those pictures with the others. I'm sure they would like a souvenir to take home with them."

"Great," said Tommy. "Can I share the video, too?"

"Video?" I asked. "What video?"

Tommy pointed to a small, inconspicuous device on the shelf that held his electronics.

"That's my security cam," he said. I told you guys about that when I had it installed last year after the break-in.

"So everything that happened here tonight is on video?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Well you can't let that get out, Tommy." I stated.

"Um, why not?" Tommy replied. "It might be good for Beth's business."

"Uh, uh, uh..." I struggled for an answer when Beth chimed in.

"What Jason is trying to say, I think, is what happened here tonight is not my 'business'. My business is stripping for parties and maybe a lap dance for the groom-to-be. "Beth fibbed, convincingly. "So, please, please, keep those pictures and that video among yourselves."

"Well, Beth, you've been so great," Tommy said. "I think we can all agree to that," he looked around the room. Everyone nodded. "Plus Jason has a wife, and Joe will have a wife after tomorrow, so I'm sure they don't want it getting out," he chuckled.

"Well, I'm married, too," Beth said.

"What!?" Ben blurted out. "Does your husband know what you do for a living? Is he ok with this?"

"My husband knows that I strip for parties. He knows that may involve a lap dance of even an occasional hand job, if the tips are right. I was doing this when we met and he agreed that I could continue after we got married. The money's good and it gets me excited when men watch me get naked and stuff." Beth went on lying. "I usually go home horny as hell and my hubby doesn't mind that at all," she grinned.

Tommy looked puzzled. "So what happened here, tonight, that can't be included in the $500 I gave Jason? He must have kicked in a big, big tip."

"No. Tonight was just my regular $500 gig," Beth replied.

"So why all the extra stuff?" Ben asked.

"I got a little carried away," Beth blushed. "I've been getting little bored just stripping and jerking guys off, so tonight I decided to try something new. I pretended one of you guys was my husband and that he was watching everything I did.

"I got so turned on that I couldn't stop," Beth said. "When I was sitting on Joe's lap, I was wondering how much worse it would actually be that, if before jerking him off, I slipped his cock into my mouth for a while. I was also imagining that my husband was watching me. Next thing I know, my mouth is full of Joe's cum. Everybody was watching me. I'm getting wet again just remembering."

"Anyway," Beth added, "I need to be getting home. My husband will be waiting. Tommy, would you mind if I used your shower?"

"Not at all, "Tommy replied. Beth extended her left hand to me to help her to her feet. I saw the imprints where her wedding bands would normally be.

"Jason," Beth asked, "could you help me shower. I can barely stand up by myself."

I helped her into the bathroom. I started the shower and, when it was just right, we stepped in.

I soaped up her back and reached around and soaped up her titties. The only thing better than holding a pair of titties, is holding a pair of soapy titties. I caressed them, letting Beth's erect nipples slip between the fingers of each hand.

Beth pushed back against me. "Do you think I'm a slut, Jason?" she asked.

I didn't know quite what to say. "I'm confused," I finally managed. Do you want to explain exactly what happened back there?"

"Well, darling, what I said back there was actually mostly true," Beth said. "Knowing you would be watching just made me so hot. With every cock I squeezed, I could feel your eyes on me. Your cock was hard, too. I just sort of assumed you were enjoying it, too. Four hard cocks with me in the middle! It made me feel so...powerful. Knowing you were watching made it that much better".

"I couldn't just leave you guys all swollen like that. I decide to suck Joe off instead of jerking him off. When his cum filled my mouth, I was overwhelmed by the feel and the taste. You, of all people, should know how much I love the taste of cum in my mouth," Beth grinned.

I grinned.

Beth continued, "It just seemed the right thing to do, to suck the rest of them off. They're each kind of cute and they needed me. The more cum I took in my mouth, the more I wanted! I can't explain it more than that. If you had ever had a hard cock ejaculate into your mouth and fill it up with sticky salty cum, you would know what I mean."

Well, you have me there, I thought. I'll have to take your word for it.

"I could have left it right there," Beth went on. "A tummy full of cum. You're the one who started the fucking, Jason, as I recall. Did you think you were going to be the only one? That wouldn't have been very fair to the rest. "

She was right about that.

"I have to admit, right there at the end when I asked for someone to fuck my ass, that was all me being selfish. When a girls is turned on, I mean really turned on, there's just something so special about having a throbbing cock pumping her ass. God, I'm getting hot just thinking about it!" Beth was starting to breathe heavier.

My own cock was starting to stir listening to her talk this way. She noticed and dropped to her knees in Tommy's shower. She took my cock gently into her mouth and sucked me as the water sprayed against the back of her head. My cock grew harder and harder.

At some point, Beth must have decided I was just right. She quit sucking, stood up and handed me a bar of soap. "It's ass-fucking time again, Jason, and it's your up," she giggled.

With that she turned around and bent over and presented her rear to me. I used the soap the way Ben had used her cum/pussy juice earlier in the evening. I slipped a couple of fingers into her butt hole and she pressed back against my hand.

With my free hand I soaped up my erection. I removed my fingers from her butt hole and replaced it with the tip of my cock. I thought back to the many other times I had butt-fucked Beth, slowly and patiently easing my cock into an inch at a time.

To hell with that, I thought. I pushed my entire cock deliberately and quickly into Beth's ass.

Beth was caught off guard once again and let out, "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She was orgasming and whimpering and I was thrusting as deep as I could. I guess I had done something right.

I managed four strokes as I could feel Beth's anal muscles gripping me like a vise.

She came one more time as I rammed my cock home and held it deep and tight while spurting my load into her bowels.

All I could hear was our ragged breathing and the sound of the shower bouncing off of Beth's back. She used her sphincter muscles to push my cock out of her ass. I think I came just a little bit more.

Beth giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"We have a new tool in our toolbox," Beth said.

"Guess we have Ben to thank for that," I laughed.

basher123
basher123
437 Followers