More Carpenter's Upholstery

Story Info
Laura and Chrissie pay another visit to Carpenter's.
7.2k words
4.73
7.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura and Chrissie visit Carpenter's Upholstery

With her second visit to see Peter Carpenter still a recent (and rather pleasant) memory, Laura rang Chrissie.

"You know what I was saying about looking for some school uniforms for us to go and see Peter in, well I have found a site on Google that looks just the thing. It seems to be selling genuine school uniforms but rather disingenuously mentions that they are available in "all sizes" so I think they are appealing to the adult audience. So what size are you?"

Chrissie giggled. "I suppose a size 12, say 36 inches for the bust, have they got that?"

"Yes definitely, and hips?"

"That's more bottom than hips per se," replied Chrissie, "but 36 again, perhaps 37".

"Well how do you fancy matching uniforms with olive green skirts and dark grey jackets, white shirts, green and white striped ties and patent leather shoes. Oh, and a boater with a green and white band?" asked Laura.

"What about knickers?" asked Chrissie.

"Oh I think we might wear something fetching from our own lingerie drawers, definitely not school regulation. And given that Peter has a thing against tights it will have to be either stockings and suspenders or bare legs".

"Definitely stockings then," replied Chrissie, "after all we know he likes those. But what will the skirt length be like, we can't walk along his street looking like a couple of refugees from St Trinian's?"

"Well I was definitely thinking above the knee. If I go for about four inches above that should just about cover stocking tops if we walk carefully, but it's probably best if we wear a long coat and carry our boaters in a bag, because we most certainly will look like St Trinian renegades in any case," laughed Laura. "Just leave it to me, I'll tell you when they have turned up".

Laura turned back to her iPad and carefully entered the order including her and Chrissie's measurements. Just as well they seem to have a large stock, she thought, and devoted a few minutes to pleasant contemplation of the two of them turning up at Peter's doorstep looking like recalcitrant sixth formers about to endure an uncomfortable half hour in the headmaster's study. What would he use, she wondered? The leather paddle had made a lovely thwacking sound and warmed her bottom all over, while the hairbrush had made a rather sharper retort and initiated a much more defined sting while the tawse had just been really painful but had left a wonderful glow afterwards. And would he punish each of them in front of the other or make one wait outside the door to hear the chastisement that was shortly to be visited upon her? She rather hoped she would get to watch Chrissie being dealt with -- although Laura did not have any gay tendencies she had to admit that Chrissie had the most magnificent curvy backside that just demanded a good spanking and she would love to see it going a rosy red. And she wondered who would cope best with the punishment without shrieking. Anyway, that was all in the future, first she had to get the uniforms and book a suitable date that all three of them could make.

About ten days later the doorbell rang mid-morning and Laura answered it to find a courier with a largish cardboard box in his arms. She signed the slip and took the box inside, glad that James was not there to witness its arrival and ask awkward questions. Laura took it upstairs and with a sense of anticipation opened it in her bedroom. Picking out the uniform that was her size she quickly stripped to her underwear and then buttoned the white school shirt across her breasts, noting that it gaped slightly, found the school tie and did it up and then stepped into the green school skirt which she was pleased to find zipped up comfortably to her waist while flattering her hips. She found the patent leather sandals she had earmarked for the ensemble and finally slipped on the school jacket. She was not going to bother with the stockings this time but inspected the hem length of the skirt critically and decided it would just hide the tops of her stockings when attached to a slinky suspender belt.

Realising there was something missing she fished in the box for the boater and put it on her head at a saucy angle and then stepped back to survey her image in the full length mirror. The sandals enhanced the curve of her calves (she was rather proud of her legs), the skirt exhibited a generous amount of thigh and the white shirt allowed just a glimpse of cleavage. "My god, you look like every red-blooded male's fantasy, and especially if he finds you at his front door explaining that you have an appointment for a disciplinary session with the headmaster," she mused.

Laura wasted no time in ringing Chrissie. "The uniforms have arrived," she blurted out when Chrissie answered.

"Ooh, fantastic, what are they like?"

"I've got mine on at the moment," replied Laura "and I have to say pretty sexy. Well actually, quite tarty on a grown woman."

"I can be there within half an hour, don't take it off," instructed Chrissie and rang off. I hope nobody else comes to the door, thought Laura as she happily paraded around the house looking in mirrors as she passed them and bending over to see at what angle her bottom would become visible. She sat on chairs of various heights and crossed her legs to estimate how far up her thigh the skirt would rise relative to her stocking tops. Well, that would all be fine once they were in Peter's comfortable sitting room and if they drove straight there from hers or Chrissie's with a long coat to cover the uniform it shouldn't be a problem.

It was not long before there was a ring at the door and the irrepressible blonde bombshell bounded in demanding to know where her uniform was. Catching her breath she stepped back to inspect Laura's attire. "Ooh, very sexy" she pronounced. "If I was Peter I would have you over my knee with your knickers down in a trice." Laura led her upstairs and presented her with her own uniform, watching while Chrissie disrobed and put it on, accompanied by a lot of giggling. Chrissie was a couple of inches shorter than Laura but a little better endowed in the breast department and with that stupefyingly curvy backside that Laura had trouble taking her eyes off. When she had her own uniform on they stood in front of the full length mirror with their arms around each other's waist and admired the view. "I think Mr Carpenter is going to think all his Christmases have come at once," pronounced Laura, delivering a hearty smack to Chrissie's bottom.

"Oh yes," agreed Chrissie, "can you imagine the sight of both of us leaning over his writing desk with our skirts up and our knickers down, awaiting our punishments from the headmaster? Or do you think he will do us one at a time while the other one watches?"

Laura laughed. "Don't get ahead of yourself you little trollop, I've got to fix a time we can all make, so try to keep your lust in check until then. Or shag Neil and think about what's in store for you shortly."

"Mmm, good idea, let me know as soon as you've fixed it up, I can do most days," said Chrissie.

"My job is part time as you know, but a Friday is generally good for me. I will ring Peter and see what he can make." Giggling the two women took off their uniforms and Laura stored hers under the bed in the cardboard box and found Chrissie a large carrier bag in which to take hers home. "Don't let Neil see it or he might ask awkward questions," she warned her friend. "You never know, I might reveal it a bit further down the track and see what his reaction is. Things have got a bit predictable in the bedroom department so this might just spice things up!" smirked Chrissie in reply.

After Chrissie had left Laura searched in her phone for the number listed as Carpenter's Upholstery and clicked it. The phone rang for ten seconds or so before a deep voice answered "Peter Carpenter."

"Oh, have I reached Carpenter's Upholstery?" asked Laura in a straight voice. She could envisage Peter's mouth curling upwards as he replied: "Would that be Laura in need of some attention to a seat?"

"Yes it certainly is Peter and you will be glad to know that both Chrissie and I have seats that need to be attended to. I was hoping I could find a suitable date when we could bring them around to you for you to determine what remedial action might be needed. A Friday around midday would be good."

"Just a minute, let me check," answered Peter as he consulted his diary. "I can't do this Friday but the following Friday would be fine at noon. And will you be coming er... suitably accoutred?"

"We most certainly will Peter, two naughty schoolgirls coming to see you to be dealt with as you see fit." She could almost see Peter's amused smile as he replied: "Well, that sounds excellent, I look forward to seeing you both Friday week."

"See you then Peter" said Laura and put the phone down. She texted Chrissie immediately. "Friday week, ten days to think about what's in store for us, I will pick you up about 11.30."

The ten days she had to wait seemed to grind by inexorably slowly to Laura. She actually tried to keep her mind off it by immersing herself in her work, dealing with the daily household chores, and attending to James in the bedroom where, having him pump her from behind she fantasised about how that would feel with her bottom freshly roasted.

With James safely at work and her daughter at school she got the uniform out again and this time put on the whole kit including the stockings. She paraded around her bedroom and bathroom and noted a glimpse of stocking top as she walked, thinking she would make sure Peter saw that when she entered his house. He would of course be seeing a lot more than that before long but it was all about anticipation wasn't it? She carefully applied eye liner and a hint of mascara, but no lipstick, and brushed her dark hair with the auburn tint till it shone. She wondered about putting it up but decided that would not fit as well under the boater and it only brushed her shoulders as it was. The uniform definitely made her feel sexy and she was sure it would have the same effect on Peter; especially when he had a blonde and a brunette adult schoolgirl in his study.

She wondered again about what implements he would use on them. Unlike on her last visit James was not going to be conveniently away on a business trip to allow any marks to fade, so she had better make clear that while his hand, the leather paddle and the hairbrush (in moderation) would be acceptable, the tawse would not. And anyway that really hurt!

Finally the day prior to their visit arrived. Laura got the school gates for pick-up a little early and was glad to see Chrissie there and standing a little apart from a group of other mothers. She had clearly been thinking the same as Laura. Laura sidled up to her and said sotto voce "All ready for tomorrow then?"

"Can't wait, I've got ants in my pants and butterflies in my stomach."

Laura grinned. "I'll come past and pick you up at 11.30 which will give us plenty of time to get to Wimbledon. Make sure you are correctly dressed and I would wear a long coat if I were you. See you tomorrow."

Then the girls started coming out of school and Laura lost sight of Chrissie in the throng.

With a slight pang of guilt Laura cooked James his favourite roast lamb for dinner that evening and opened a bottle of chateau Sarget de Gruaud, the second wine of Gruaud Larose which James always claimed was the best value wine for the money in Bordeaux.

"Ooh, what's the celebration for?" asked her husband when he got back from work?

"Oh nothing special, just thought it would be nice to treat ourselves," replied Laura innocently.

"Fine by me," said James, "you look happy."

"I got one of my articles finished early today, takes the pressure off tomorrow," replied Laura airily. Because I've got some other plans for tomorrow that don't involve work, thought Laura to herself.

She was still thinking about tomorrow's appointment when she and James went to bed and she treated him to a particularly long and slow build-up with her fingers sitting astride his thighs and looking him in the eye before they made love.

Friday morning dawned and Laura went downstairs to make tea. This was usually James's job but she decided to treat him and came upstairs with the teapot on a tray and the paper under her arm.

"Can you go into work slightly later darling, I thought it would be nice to read the paper in bed with a cup of tea first? I don't have to get Alice to school for another half an hour."

"Mmm, lovely," he replied as she handed him his tea and slipped back into bed.

Perhaps she really was feeling guilty because it did not take long before she was fiddling with the waistband of his pyjamas and easing the lower half down to reveal a half erect penis. She knelt next to him and cupped his balls with her left hand while curling the right round his cock. He had always been partial to a morning hand job but on weekdays there wasn't usually time.

He smiled at her. "Gosh I am being well looked after, what's this all in aid of?"

"Oh nothing, I just thought I had perhaps been neglecting you a bit," replied Laura as she gently massaged his cock to full rigidity. And if I give you another orgasm this morning, you won't be on the prowl for more sex for another couple of days, which means I can keep my bottom hidden from you, just in case it is bearing any marks from my session with Peter Carpenter today, you scheming hussy, she thought to herself.

She coaxed James to an unhurried climax and then got out of bed to make Alice breakfast while her husband showered and got ready for work. She could have a leisurely shower when she was back from the school run.

With Alice dropped off at school and James off to work, Laura had the house to herself. She had some breakfast and then took a shower, slipping the soap between her legs while she contemplated what would be happening to Chrissie and herself in just over three hours' time. She finished her shower and towelled herself dry, lowering it to look over her shoulder with her back to the mirror to inspect her bottom critically. Quite shapely she thought but a bit too big; but then all women were convinced their bottoms were too big. She was sure Peter Carpenter would not think that -- he would think it was just a larger target area!

She wondered whether to put the school uniform on now or wait till later. It would be a bit embarrassing if a delivery driver wanted a signature on something but she wasn't expecting anyone and she rather fancied the idea of getting into character as a sixth form schoolgirl before heading off to her appointment. So she got the box out from under the bed and carefully laid the clothes out on top. But first she needed underwear and from her lingerie drawer took out a slinky black suspender belt, a packet of new sheer black stockings and a pair of satiny black bikini-style knickers that she always thought looked quite sexy. Normally she would wear a black bra to match, but given the uniform she would be wearing she selected a lacy white one.

With these on she turned to the uniform and donned the crisp white shirt and knotted the tie round her neck. Then she found the black patent leather sandals and stood in front of her reflection in the full length mirror. With no skirt on and the white shirt barely covering her knickers, the full expanse of stockinged legs and suspenders was on display. She twirled round and checked the view of her bottom, hoisting the shirt to see the full expanse of shiny material not quite encasing the full cheeks. Yes she decided, Peter would approve. She stepped into the green skirt and paraded up and down the room a couple of times to determine whether her stocking tops were on display as she walked. Satisfied she left the school blazer on the bed and went to make herself a cup of coffee and do the Sudoku in the paper.

She dabbled with work for an hour or so and when she saw the clock creep round to 11.15 she put on the school blazer, put the boater in a plastic bag, went to look out a suitably anonymous pale raincoat, checked she had her phone and keys and went out to her car. It was not far to Chrissie's house and she called her on her mobile when she was outside. After a couple of minutes Chrissie appeared from her house, with a coat wrapped around her that did little to hide a flash of thigh as she walked to Laura's car and got in.

"All ready Chrissie?" enquired Laura. "It's a mixture of apprehension and excitement actually," confided Chrissie. "I've been willing the clock on and then getting butterflies as the time gets nearer."

"I've been a bit the same -- but there's no going back now and in just over half an hour one or both of us will be bending over with our knickers down for whatever treatment Peter has in store for us. At least we can give each other moral support!"

The traffic was light and Laura made her way to Peter's attractive road in Wimbledon by 11.50. She stopped her car just outside his house and turned to Chrissie. "Better not walk in too early in case he's not ready for us. Gosh, it does feel like waiting outside the headmaster's study, which I suppose is exactly what we are doing. But the last time I did that for real was about 20 years ago."

"You didn't have corporal punishment then did you?" asked Chrissie. "Oh no, it had all been abolished by then, it was just a verbal dressing down, but I did sometimes wonder what it would have been like," replied Laura. "And I think Mr Carpenter is just about to show us."

"Do you think he will do it hard?"

"Well it had better not be too hard because I can't have marks that last more than about a day. I imagine you are the same. I've given James a good servicing but when he gets the urge for some rumpy-pumpy again he does tend to like it doggy fashion, and so do I. So I had better lay down the ground rules when we go in."

The clock on the dashboard showed 11.56. "Oh come on Chrissie, let's get it over with," announced Laura and they both got out of the car, pulling their coats round them and holding handbags and a separate bag with their boaters in. At Peter's front door, which was almost out of sight of the street Laura put on her boater, allowed her raincoat to fall open at the front and rang the bell. She looked across to see Chrissie doing the same.

The door opened and Peter Carpenter looked at the two grown women in their school uniforms and a wide grin spread across his face.

"Well, you do look like two naughty schoolgirls and I am glad to say you have come to the right place. Do come in."

He ushered them inside and took their coats. "Even better without the coats he announced."

"Glad you like it," smiled Laura, kissing him on the cheek. "Now as you know Chrissie and I are here because we have some seats that need attending to, but neither of us can afford to have marks that last more than a day or so, so please bear that in mind."

"Of course Laura, I fully understand, but you are speaking to an expert in the disciplinary arts so I shan't embarrass you. Now come in to the sitting room and I will make us all some coffee."

He showed them to the comfortable sitting-room and Laura took in the large writing desk that was sure to play a part in their activities as well as the large sofa where which she had lain over Peter's lap last time she visited, remembering the way he had eased her knickers down slowly and solicitously ahead of paddling her bare bottom.

Chrissie was looking at the tall built in cupboard in the corner of the room. "That's where he keeps the punishment instruments," she whispered. "I know," replied Laura, I've been here before too you know." "Shall we have a peek?" asked Chrissie. "Better not," replied Laura, "I'm sure our chastisement would only be worse if he catches us."