More Carpenter's Upholstery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The decision was taken out of their hands by the return of their host bearing a tray with coffee pot, milk jug and cups, which he placed on an occasional table. Laura remarked to herself how distinguished he looked; his wife, whom she knew had died a couple of years back, was a fortunate woman, especially if you were into having your bottom spanked.

"Now then, remind me how you both take your coffee?" enquired Peter brightly.

"Just a dash of milk for me please," replied Laura. "Same for me," added Chrissie.

"Now do sit down wherever you would like and we can have a chat before...." Peter left the sentence unfinished.

Laura selected a comfy armchair and Chrissie sat at one of the sofa, with Peter joining her on it. Laura, sitting opposite him, crossed her legs and noticed Peter's glance at her thighs.

"Ah good, you remembered," said Peter. "No tights".

"Absolutely Peter," answered Laura. "While stockings might not be standard schoolgirl wear these days, we remembered your appreciation of them from our last visits."

"Splendid," he said, handing them their coffee cups. "Now then, what would you like to get from this visit?"

The two women looked at other uncertain who should reply. Chrissie was the first to speak.

"Well Peter, you have seen us each separately and we thought it would be fun to come along together and it was Laura's idea to dress up as schoolgirls. And well.....we both rather enjoyed the whole sensation last time and we think we would be much better behaved girls if you dealt with us again a bit like last time..." her voice trailed off.

"Excellent, and I should be delighted to punish those cheeky bottoms again. Now Laura, you mentioned that neither of you could afford to be left with marks that lasted more than a day or so and therefore I propose to employ these," said Peter going to the tall cupboard and bringing out the Mason & Pearson ebony hairbrush, the oval black leather paddle and a long brown leather 4" wide strap that Laura had not seen before.

"Er, what's that?" she enquired nervously. "Ah, you have not experienced this before have you?" said Peter with a twinkle in his eye. "Because it is wide and flexible it won't leave any long-lasting marks but it will still impart a nice sting. Oh and it very nicely covers both bottom cheeks at the same time. Now, are you both prepared to accept your punishment in front of the other?"

"Yes please," said Laura a bit too eagerly.

"And you Chrissie?"

"Well, if Laura wants to see my bare bottom going pink, I certainly want to see hers," replied Chrissie with a smirk.

"Well, all we have to decide then is who is going first," announced Peter picking up the leather paddle while taking off his jacket and planting himself in the middle of the sofa. "And remember the code: green for "this is fine, go on doing what you are doing, amber for "it's OK but back off or slow down a little bit" and red for "stop now please"."

Chrissie and Laura looked at each other uncertainly. Chrissie spoke first. "OK, I'll go first and get my punishment out of the way and then Laura can squirm knowing what's coming." Laura looked on speechlessly.

"Very good Chrissie but I will warn you that there may well be more than one stage to each of your punishments. Now then, please come and lie across my lap."

With that Chrissie got up from the end of the sofa she had been sitting at and draped herself across Peter's lap with her skirt riding up and showing the tops of her stockings. Peter gazed at the shapely form in front of him. "I think we can go straight to skirt up," he announced lifting the hem and smoothing it across the middle of Chrissie's back. "Oh very nice," he opined, looking at the brief white lace knickers that were revealed and which were not quite substantial enough to contain Chrissie's gorgeously rounded cheeks, framed by the black suspender belt and showing a generous expanse of creamy thighs.

"I do remember this rather lovely bottom as one just asking to be spanked," he mused contentedly. "What do you think Laura, does she need a good spanking?"

"Absolutely Peter, she was the one that got me into this so I think she needs a good hard spanking on the bare bottom. And the strap for good measure too."

"Careful what you wish for," grinned Peter, because you will be getting the same. With that his open palm descended on Chrissie's knicker-clad bottom half a dozen times on each cheek, eliciting a few gasps from Chrissie. "I think a warm-up with just the hand over your knickers until I am ready to move onto the next stage," said Peter, applying a further dozen or so smacks to Chrissie's jiggling bottom.

"Now how's that for starters Chrissie?" he enquired.

"Ooh it's starting to sting, but it's green so far," came the muffled voice from the other end of the sofa. Peter noted the way her hips rose almost imperceptibly to meet his descending hand as he continued to spank her. A very good sign in his experience. After another couple of minutes of increasingly firm hand spanking, accompanied by some sharp intakes of breath from Chrissie, Peter stopped and turned to Laura who was watching avidly from the armchair.

"Do you think it's about time Chrissie had her knickers taken down so that she can be punished properly, on the bare bottom," he asked as though enquiring about the time the next bus was due.

"Definitely," opined Laura with her eyes sparkling. "The little trollop needs her bottom to be turned a vivid shade of pink and we can only judge that with her knickers right down."

"Right-o," agreed Peter and proceeded to hook his thumbs into the waistband of the lacy knickers and draw them agonisingly slowly (or so thought Chrissie) down to her knees. Again Peter noted the way that Chrissie arched her back to make his task easier. She is eager to have it on the bare he thought. Chrissie's provocative bottom was now fully revealed to show a delicate shade of salmon pink with a couple of distinct outlines of a handprint. Peter noted the gently grinding of her hips against his lap and smacked her sharply once on each cheek.

"Now then, you naughty girl, I am going to apply the leather paddle firmly to your bare bottom, are you ready?"

There was a nod from Chrissie whose head was still buried in sofa cushions and Peter began to thwack the leather paddle with enthusiasm down on Chrissie's bouncing bottom. Laura was studying the spectacle closely and thinking that she had all this to come which was both frightening and exciting at the same time. She could feel the moisture between her legs that was being soaked up by her knickers.

Chrissie's bottom was now jiggling rhythmically across Peter's lap as he turned it a darker shade of pink with the leather paddle. "Still green at the moment Chrissie?" he asked. "Uh, yes, for now," came Chrissie's muffled voice. Peter applied another half dozen cracks with the paddle before laying it down and stroking his hand lightly over Chrissie's burning bottom, noting the heat that was emanating. "Ooh that's lovely, you can certainly do some more of that," murmured Chrissie.

"What do you think Laura?" asked Peter. "Does she need some more paddling or do you think I should move on to the hairbrush? In girls' boarding schools, before corporal punishment was abolished, the hairbrush was the standard form of discipline, not necessarily on the bare bottom, but certainly preferably in my view. The head of the hairbrush is a little smaller than the paddle, so it will impart a sharper sting."

Laura surveyed her friend's pink bottom and had to agree that it really was a perfect example. "Oh Peter, I think Chrissie would feel short-changed if she didn't have the Mason & Pearson hairbrush firmly applied to her bare bottom," pronounced Laura with her tongue moistening her lower lip. "Here I'll pass it to you."

"Very well," replied Peter taking the proffered brush and bringing it down smartly on the lower curves of each cheek in succession. "Oww," protested Chrissie, "that hurts. It's amber now."

Peter smoothed the back of the hairbrush across both cheeks bringing a little moan from Chrissie. "I will take it more gently and slowly but I think you could take another dozen couldn't you?"

There was a little nod from Chrissie who again pushed her hips up to meet the descending hairbrush as Peter doled out a series of a slow dozen strokes, bringing Chrissie's bottom to a fiery and even scarlet. When he had finished, Chrissie lay across his lap with her chest heaving and little groans coming from her lips. Eventually she hauled herself off and stood facing Peter trembling slightly and with her eyes wet. "Gosh, that was quite....cathartic," she quavered, "I think I have got to sit down for a bit." She pulled her knickers back up and lowered her skirt and made for the chair on which Laura was sitting immobile and slightly open-mouthed. "Your turn darling," she sniggered as Laura rose from the chair slightly reluctantly.

"Now then Laura, that's given you a little precursor to what's in store for you. Would you like to start with your knickers on or shall we go straight to bare bottom?" enquired Peter with a smile.

Laura was temporarily lost for words having been offered this choice. "Er, I um......whatever you think Peter," she managed to blurt out.

"Well, I think we'll start as I did with Chrissie, with a warm-up over your knickers and then you can enjoy the anticipation of not knowing when they are going to come down."

"Enjoy it, is that what you said?" Laura's brow furrowed as she stood in front of Peter seated on the sofa, his eyes level with her stocking tops.

"Oh yes the anticipation of not quite knowing what is coming next is all part of the excitement. Now then, perhaps you would like to lower yourself across my lap and we can begin. Chrissie, would you just make sure the paddle and the hairbrush are close to hand please?"

"More than happy," gloated Chrissie whose eyes were now dry and who was watching proceedings with a lascivious grin on her face.

Peter smacked Laura's skirt-covered behind half a dozen times with his open hand and then lifted it up to reveal athletic thighs and the full bottom encased in the black satin knickers and framed by the suspender straps.

"Not quite school regulation, but very enticing," commented Peter approvingly. "These will certainly be coming down but not just yet," as he proceeded with an energetic hand spanking of her inviting buttocks. "Now, how long ago was it you last came to see me Laura?"

"About three months I think Peter," grunted Laura between gasps as his hand fell rhythmically.

"Well I think naughty girls need to be punished more frequently than that, so we have some catching up to do. A firm hand-spanking to get you warmed up and then we can proceed to the paddle or the hairbrush for the proper disciplinary medicine."

When Peter was satisfied that Laura's bottom had been sufficiently well warmed he called to Chrissie: "What do you think Chrissie, is it time her knickers came down?"

"Oh definitely Peter, she could do with a good spanking on the bare bottom in my view."

"Well perhaps I could ask you to do the honours then Chrissie and please pass me the paddle."

Chrissie got up, handed Peter the black leather paddle and with pursed lips that betrayed the enjoyment she was getting from the spectacle, slowly inched Laura's knickers down until they were level with the tops of her stockings. "Well Peter, you've done a good job warming her up but now she needs a proper spanking like the naughty schoolgirl she is. I'm sure that leather paddle will be just the thing, I can still feel its warmth in my nether regions."

With that Peter brought the paddle down firmly across the centre of each cheek in turn, and when that elicited only a faint gasp from Laura he increased the pressure for the next half dozen which had Laura wriggling and bucking.

"How is that feeling Laura?" has asked solicitously.

"Just like being spanked over a man's knee," replied Laura impishly.

"Right that's another dozen hard ones for being impudent,|" laughed Peter and kept up a rhythmic but slow whacking of Laura's rapidly reddening bottom. "Still on green Laura," he asked.

"Oh definitely," came Laura's muffled voice from the sofa cushions.

"In that case it might be time to see if the Mason & Pearson gets you out of your comfort zone. Would you pass me the hairbrush please Chrissie?"

Chrissie passed him the paddle for the hairbrush, relishing the sight of her friend's rosy backside.

"Ooh, I think you are already redder than me and you've still got the hairbrush to come," she grinned.

"Thanks for that observation, you cow," muttered Laura craning her head over her shoulder to see what her bottom looked like. She was also acutely aware of the dampness between her legs which must be transferring to Peter' trousers as she unconsciously ground her hips against his legs and against the rather obvious bulge in his lap. Why was being spanked such a huge turn-on she wondered? It must be all that heat being generated so close to her pussy, together with the sensation of vulnerability.

Peter applied the hairbrush firmly and evenly over both bouncing cheeks, equally well aware of the pleasant sensations as Laura's hips came into contact with his straining cock. He loved the sight of a creamy pale female bottom slowly going scarlet under his ministrations and all the better if framed by sexy black stockings and suspenders. And it was a huge turn-on to know she was enjoying it too.

Peter must have got a bit carried away with himself because a plaintive voice came from the cushions:

"Ooh, aah, oww, this is getting a bit amber Peter."

Oh, so I've broken your resistance down have I?" he asked.

"Just a little bit," admitted Laura.

"Well I'll let you stand up now and you can go over to the wall mirror and compare your bottom to Chrissie's."

Laura hauled herself off his lap and tottered over to the wall mirror on the other side of the room, her knickers still at stocking-top level. Chrissie joined her, put her back to the mirror, lifter her skirt and gently lowered her pants.

"I think you might be just ahead Laura," she decided on viewing the two pairs of reddened buttocks. "Perhaps you had the hairbrush a bit harder, but then you were responsible for fixing this up so I think you deserve it!"

"Oh, there's still time to even you both up," observed Peter, proud of his handiwork to date. "I want you both side by side with elbows on the writing desk, skirts up and knickers down, and we'll finish you both off with the leather strap. Now as you will have seen it's nice and broad so should not cause any bruising but it's also quite long so I can reach you both from one side and with eyes firmly in front you will hear the swish as it descends but you won't know who's bottom is the target until it lands. I think a half dozen each would be about right."

With that both girls bent forwards over the desk, hips touching and bottoms out to receive the next dose of their chastisement. Chrissie grasped Laura's right hand with her left. "We're in this together now."

Peter took up position to the left of Laura's upthrust hips and took a pace back. "Both ready," he enquired. Laura and Chrissie nodded. "Here we go then," he added unnecessarily bringing the broad tan strap down first on Laura's bottom, comfortably covering both cheeks. Laura wiggled her hips and grasped Chrissie's hand a little tighter. "Count the please," he instructed.

"One," said Laura.

Peter turned his attention to Laura's curvaceous and outthrust bottom, stretched out his arm and applied three very swift strokes in rapid succession, making a sharp retort with each one.

"Yeeow, that was three that's not fair," complained Chrissie clutching her bottom.

"You'll get to the target faster this way," countered Peter.

He re-addressed Laura's swaying bottom nearest him and brought the strap down with a satisfying thwack twice on the under-curve of both cheeks.

"Three," shuddered Laura. Peter paused and slid his hands over both girls' burning backsides. "I think some nice cold cream is in order when we've finished," he said.

Chrissie turned towards and Laura and whispered, "that will be nice!"

Without warning the strap descended right across the middle of her bottom again, causing her to jump and then immediately afterwards across Laura's. Peter enjoyed the sight of hips swaying in unison, both bottoms now a glorious scarlet colour contrasting with the creamy thighs and black suspenders and the green skirts pulled high across their backs.

"Two more each to come, nice crisp ones," and delivered a stinging blow to Chrissie's cheeks.

"Five, or should I say five amber," gasped Chrissie, her nose on the leather top of the desk.

"Just bringing you to your limits nicely," chuckled Peter and delivered a similar thwack to Laura.

"Five amber here too," grunted Laura. Looking sideways at Chrissie and mouthing a silent O.

"Final one each and it will be rather special," announced Peter delphicly.

With that he lowered himself slightly at the knees and brought his arm round in a wide sweep, causing the leather to contact with both bottoms simultaneously.

"Six!" they cried in unison.

"There, all finished, I'll go and get the cold cream, you compose yourselves," he said.

Chrissie and Laura rose slowly and hobbled over to the mirror to inspect their bottoms. "I'd say that's a score draw," opined Laura. "Gosh that leather strap made quite an impact didn't it, I can still see the outline of one of those cracks!"

"Certainly did," agreed Chrissie ruefully, "but I'm starting to get a lovely glow now."

Peter re-entered the room with the cold cream. "Now I suggest you go back to your previous positions and I will apply some of this."

They both resumed their positions bending over the desk and Peter flipped up their skirts and gently applied the cooling cream to both throbbing bottoms. "Does that feel nice?" he enquired?

"Ooh, yes," they replied as one, languorously rotating their hips and giggling, "very nice!"

With the application of cream completed they both stood up and faced Peter.

"I think after all that effort you are due a little reward," Laura breathed looking at Chrissie with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, I think so," nodded Chrissie and while one undid his waistband the other lowered the zip and pulled his trousers to his ankles. Laura eased the front of his pants over the straining erection and lowered those too, pushing him gently back so he plopped onto the sofa. They joined him on each side, Laura gently massaging his cock while Chrissie cupped his balls.

"That was very exciting Peter," Laura breathed in his ear. "Although it can sting a lot at the time, it gets better the more my bottom warms up and the aftermath is just gorgeous."

Chrissie whispered in his other ear, "I agree, I love the build-up and knowing when I'm sitting down in front of you making polite conversation that in just a few minutes I am going to be over your lap with my knickers down being spanked on the bare bottom, that's very stimulating.

Peter's breath was coming in laboured gasps now. Laura slightly increased the pace of her stroking and ran her thumb back and forth across the top of his penis. Chrissie's fingers were gently exploring his perineum at the same time. "I think we are going to have to make another appointment before too long. Naughty girls need a regular spanking I think, to keep them on the straight and narrow, I am sure you will agree?"

"Oh yes, aahh......aaahh......aahhhhh," he gasped as he ejaculated forcefully. Chrissie went in search of some tissues to mop him up while Laura held his softening manhood. "I'm going to be wriggling in the car all the way home," she sniggered. Chrissie returned and between them they restored him to a semblance of decorum. They both got to their feet, straightened their skirts and ties and headed for the hall to collect their coats.